All Comments on 'The Cure Ch. 20'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy3 months ago

So nice. I could even feel Gino's veiny cock massaging my own rectal walls and pushing through that internal sphincter that guarded my deeper intestines as he delivered the perfect nourishment that my body craves.

Incidentally, when the betas are retested, do the alphas get retested too? Perhaps through a querk of fate need of the alphas find out they're now betas, while some of the betas get upgraded to alphas. Professor Denton and Jason would be prime examples. A simple swap of the cockiness vibe. Heaven forbid if President Harrison finds his test result on the cusp of turning beta.

Thomas_LodgeThomas_Lodge3 months agoAuthor

The Cure in full, its sequel(s), and many, many more stories, including a bunch of "straight to gay" storylines, on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge

(Updates 3 to 4 times a week)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Trying to work out what the most satisfying ending would be to the series. Obviously, Dan and Gino have to require some special arrangement that requires them to stay together, but i want Darius and Franck to still help out.

Maybe Dan is cured, but they keep him out of CuM until further testing ensures he's not likely to relapse or pass on the disease (designated Omega status) and to ensure he remains disease-free, he needs a reduced but regular source (Gino) with occasional variation from other Alphas (Darius, Franck, etc.)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I want it big, fat, long, uncut and black. Deep in me I can take 11inches gaping me wide open and begging not to stop ever fucking me. BREED ME !

brasileiro34brasileiro343 months ago

Muito bom! Adorei!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES