The Cure Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used the excuse of the proper insemination, linking my request to the Protocol and the Cure, but deep down, I knew that this had nothing to do with the Disease.

I wanted my roommate to penetrate me. I wanted to offer myself fully to Gino.

He was more or less humping me at this point, always making sure to add more cream to his dick.

If we had been following the Protocol, Gino would have had to fuck me raw, no lube permitted. But as I mentioned, it was not about that anymore...

Yes... That moment was for pleasure only.

"I guess I could get the balm really deep if I go in with my cock." Gino finally said, his cockhead about to invade my ass for the very first time.

"Yeah, you could get it so deep... I'm sure it would help the healing process."

He was breathing heavily. There was tension in the air.

"Dan... Are you sure?"

"Yes... I mean, you've already fucked Greg and Steven, right? No big deal."

"I know but, that's... That's different." He marked a pause. "You're different."

My heart skipped a beat and my hole winked.

I was gaping for his tempting cock.

"Fuck me." I spoke, unequivocally.

Gino pushed his wet and lubed cockhead inside my hole. First his dickhead, and then some more. We were looking each other in the eyes.

My best friend was in me!

The last 40 days may have been the craziest of my entire life but this moment right there was taking the cake. This was surreal.

"Gino... I want your big dick inside of me." I heard me say.

The look on his face changed drastically, he pushed his cock even deeper in my anal cavity.

"Aaaaaaah!"

My ass swallowed multiple inches of his Italian stick at once. I felt him searching its way in, cramming his cock inside me.

He had to lean over me to get deeper, find the most efficient angle. We were fully intertwined.

It was the first time ever I was not fucked from behind.

Also, as insane at it may sound, it was also the first time I was not getting fucked in a public setting!

This was intimate and passionate.

I had to fight the urge to kiss Gino's full lips as they were so close to mine. I did not know how he would react to that.

We were not gays, right?

We had never been attracted to each other?

Or had we?

"Hmmmm... Yes!"

My head was spinning.

"Are you ok, man?"

"Yeah... Yes, I am... You can keep going... Harder..." I mumbled.

He thrusted his muscular rower hips and buried his delicious cock further inside of me. I groped his firm hairy ass. I scratched them a little.

"Aaaannnn... Hmmm...."

There, he was hitting the right spot!

"Yeah? You like that?"

"Fuck yeah... Please... More..."

"I'll give you more!"

He started pounding me.

I did not even remember that my ass was sore as hell just a couple hours before. I was having anal orgasm after anal orgasm. No polluting thought or anything... Raw pleasure only!

"Mmmmm... Yes... YES! GINO... MOOORE!"

I started screaming like a maniac and Gino had to press his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

But he was not so quiet himself.

First of all, his balls were fapping hard against my ass, and second of all, he was dirty talking a lot.

"YOU FUCKING LOVE MY BIG ITALIAN COCK RAMMING YOUR ASS, RIGHT? TELL ME WHO'S BETTER? TELL ME WHICH DICK MAKES YOU FEEL REAL GOOD?!"

"Mfffyours mfffyours."

"Damn right, it's mine!"

He was sweating all over me, which only made me feel more like we were morphing into one single identity.

Damn it, I wanted to kiss him... Should I?

That might have been my eighth sodomy that day but that was the first time where I actually felt like something more was happening beyond penetration and anal stimulation.

We were full-on caressing and licking each other, I had never felt something like that, not with a girl before, not with anyone else.

He pounded me hard, we dirty talked, he hit my prostate, again and again... He grabbed my nipples a few times, I licked his neck.

I smelt his manly scent, even went as far as burying my nose in his hairy bushy armpits. He was mine. Grrrh!

We were in another dimension.

"I cannot hold it anymore, Dan. I... I'm gonna nut."

"Don't hold it then."

He smiled at me. We were so fucking close.

And then...

As he was finally breeding me, spams and shivers going through our two bodies combined into one, a huge bang occurred behind us.

I felt the cum pouring in as I heard Jason shouting.

"I told you guys, they're banging, like freaking faggots! For real!"

Gino's cock was still very hard and exploding against my prostate.

12