The Curious Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,595 Followers

"... ok." She nodded, steeled her face, and raised her arms.

He reached down, hooked one arm underneath hers, the other underneath her fish half near her hips, and scooped her up. Her scales really did shimmer in the firelight, and they were smooth to touch. Don't stare at her breasts, don't stare at her breasts.

She was breathing faster, eyes wide up at him, and she hugged him tight. "Out of the water. I... I... I can do this."

"We're only going a few feet. Worse comes to worse, you could drag yourself back in, right? And I'll carry you again when you want to go back, for sure. It can't imagine it feels good to drag those beautiful scales on sand."

Alandrial giggled again, and put her cheek against his chest. "I don't understand how humans and mermaids could ever fight. You're nice."

"Ah, well, not all humans are nice. Everyone's different." His own breathing got faster. Her blue hair, blue eyebrows, even her blue fin ears were mesmerizing. He had to look away as he laid her down on the sand next to the fire.

Adjusting his pants to hide his erection — again — he sat down beside her, his leg next to her fish body. She laid on her side on her hip, propped up on an elbow, and gazed at the fire. The flickering flames caught her big green eyes, and shades of orange casted over her pale skin, like sunset on white shores.

Just like a human, Alandrial's eyes were trapped by the living flame, fascinated by it; he could tell she was drinking in its dancing form. The soft crackling of burning wood, the embers and their tide of red and orange, the ash that wisped away with a breeze, it was all new to her. Even the comforting smell. He could get lost staring into a fire for hours, and he'd been around it his whole life. What it must have been like for someone who'd never seen it before, and had spent their life in the waves.

He reached for a stick, put its tip in the fire, and when the end caught the flames, he pulled it out and held it a foot out in front of him. Alandrial gasped. Squirming a little, she turned over onto her other hip, put her shoulder against his, and looked at the small flame flickering on the end of the stick.

"Fire... it's... warm."

"It's how we cook food."

"Cook?"

"Yeah. Cook, I — ah I'll show you later. I'll cook up a fish and — wait, what do mermaids eat?"

"Fish, and seaweed, and little creatures that roam the reefs." Even as she spoke, her eyes were trapped by the fire, and her mouth drifted open. "It... it moves, like it's alive."

"It is alive."

"Really?"

"Well, not really. But, it does seem that way. It's eating the wood. It needs to breathe. It destroys and spreads and... I'm sure there's a metaphor in there about how humans are just like it." He sighed. His brother could smooth talk through anything. Too bad he couldn't.

"You've been nothing but nice to me." She scootched further along the sand, and pressed against him. The feel of her naked skin on his sent his heart racing. "It... cracks and pops!" She reached out and touched the edge of the fire. And brought her hand back with a gasp. "Ow!"

"Ah, don't touch it! It'll burn you."

"Ow ow ow." She held her hand up to his face, big kitten eyes wide and now lined with tears. "It hurts!"

"Yeah, that's fire for you. Here, I'll get you back in the water. Cool water will help." Well, that was a short lived excursion onto land for his new friend. He scooped her up again, and walked her back. She was too busy clutching her hand and blowing air onto her fingertip to even notice.

A few feet back into the water, he walked a little further, and set her down where the water was a foot deep. She sighed with relief when she got her hand below the surface, and laid on her back. Again, poor Eric had to look away, and adjust his pants.

"You're right, the water helps. It still hurts though! I didn't think fire would be so... lively. And mean."

"Here, let me see." He sat down on his knees, water reaching his chest, and reached out for her hand through the blue to hold it up above the surface. The sun was starting to set though, and he couldn't see it very well beyond the firelight, but it seemed fine. "Just a little burn. It'll sting for a few days and then it'll be fine."

"That's good... Hey, can I ask you to do something for me? You're not allowed to laugh!"

"Um, sure?"

"... close your eyes."

He gulped, heart jumping again, but did it anyway. He knew the tales of mermaids killing people, he'd even heard a sailor or two tell such tales, not that anyone believed them. Still, with eyes closed and a mermaid only a foot away from him, a little fear crept up his spine.

Fingers found his shoulders. He gulped again. Alandrial was pulling herself closer to him, that much he could tell as more of her weight pressed down against him. Her scales pressed against his legs, and then onto them when she slipped up onto his knees. Her breath was on his skin, on his nose and lips; she smelled like a sea breeze. And then her body was pressed to him. He fell back, caught the sand with his hands so the water stopped at his elbows, and he gasped. But he kept his eyes closed.

"What... what are you—"

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressed her small body to his chest, and kissed him.

He pulled his hands out from under him to try and push her away — reflexes, whether he wanted to or not — but doing so only made him fall back. Water poured over his face and buried him, and despite himself, he opened his eyes once his hands found her shoulders.

His head found the sand of the shore. A lifetime at sea had taught him to not breathe in or let his lungs loose their air, and when he saw Alandrial over him, he went still. Her hair flowed around and over them, blue against the sunset sky above, and her sparkling green eyes caught the firelight. The sea water stung his eyes, but only a little, and the mermaid's smile struck him still.

Her mouth moved, speaking, but he couldn't hear her. She laughed, and laid her body atop him while lowering herself against his torso. Her breasts found his chest, and she pressed her nipples into him as she brought her face to his once more, and kissed him again.

His first kiss was with a mermaid. A real, live, honest-to-god mermaid. Her lips were soft, and her breasts were just as soft against his chest. Her nipples rubbed against him, and her hands squeezed and massaged his shoulders where she was pinning him into the sand underneath the water. Her eyes were still half open, and he lost himself in them as the mermaid kissed him. For the moment, he forgot about his need to breathe, reached his hands around her, and hugged her.

After a few more seconds, she tapped his shoulder, and slid off of him to the side. He sat up, water to his stomach, and took a deep breathe as he wiped the sea from his eyes.

"Sorry," she said, "but I really wanted to do that before I left."

"Leave?"

"Yes, I... I wanted to kiss a man at least once before I went back to my sisters."

"W-wait, why are you leaving?"

She blinked at him. "I can't be here when your friends arrive to save you. It is forbidden for mermaids to be seen with humans."

He blinked back. She thought someone was coming to rescue him. He brought a hand up to his face and laughed.

"Alandrial, I'm going to be stuck here for weeks. The only way someone is going to rescue me is if they happen to see a smoke fire I set up, and even then, only if they want to bother investigating."

"Oh! That's so sad. But... that means I can come visit tomorrow?"

"It does... and I hope you do." God I hope you do.

Smiling, she nodded. "I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, and he was sitting by the fire, eating some fruit, a fish Alandrial had brought him was cooking on the fire, and he had a belly full of fresh water from nearby rocks that had collected pools of it. He'd have to find a better way to get water sooner or later, but for now it worked, assuming it wouldn't get him sick. So far so good.

He stared at the fire, let it mesmerize him, and tried to focus on getting rescued. But no matter how hard he tried, a blue-haired mermaid swam through his thoughts. A naked one at that. She'd left, but he had a feeling he'd be seeing her again come the sunrise, and just the thought of it got him excited. Sleep would not come.

She'd kissed him. A naked mermaid in his arms was shocking enough, but when she'd kissed him, it was like a spell had hit him. He couldn't get her out of his mind. He wanted to kiss her again. Hell, more than kiss her. He wanted to hold her, feel her, and get inside her. The sight of her little pussy had set his blood on fire. So much for laying eggs! It'd looked very human, if a little oddly angled since she had no legs. If mermaids had to mate with humans to have children like she said, then...

He laid back on the bed of leaves he'd made, and slid down his pants. His erection sprang up, and he wrapped his hand around it with practiced comfort. With one arm underneath his head, he looked up at the stars of the night sky, and stroked his shaft with a gentle rhythm. The sensation of her breasts, soft and pressed to his chest, her slim stomach, curvy little waist, he dwelled on them all and let them form into images in his mind. Her nipples were such a cute, bright pink, like her lips. What little he got to see of her sex was the same shade of pink. Her whole body was so colorful.

A few minutes later, he could feel his liquids moving. Warm, tingling waves of pleasure started to spread out from between his legs, building under his testicles, until the gentle waves rose up into the swollen tip of his member. But, not interested in a quick orgasm, he slowed his grip, squeezed the base of his girth, and let his fluids settle.

"Damn she was beautiful. I hope she gets back soon."

A gasp. He sat upright like a crab had just pinched him, both hands to the sand.

It was hard to see much in the dark, even with the fire casting flickering red over the water. But he could see hair, and a pair of big eyes over the surface.

She'd caught him masturbating. Well, his life was over.

"Alandrial!" He pulled up his pants as quick as he could, but tried to stand up at the same time. And the two movements did not see eye to eye. He got to a knee and foot before falling down with a roll.

The mermaid giggled. "You were touching yourself."

"I... I... yeah." Back on his ass, he managed to get his pants up, but standing up was probably a bad idea. His trousers weren't exactly a wall of protection, and his dick was hard against the fabric.

"Because of me?" She came a little closer up along the shore, though he could still only see her head. "I heard you."

"... yeah." He could feel his face about to explode from blushing. "I thought you'd be back tomorrow?"

"That was the plan! I got back to my friends, and they said I was a liar, and my mom found out and she yelled at me and... and stupid stuff." She came closer and closer, until her slender shoulders were sticking out of the water, and the fins of her tail were poking up too. "Can... can I... touch it?"

His jaw dropped. Again. For who knows how many times that day.

"W-what?"

"I want to touch it!" She slapped her tail against the water. "My friends and I, we've all touched each other, and have done stuff with each other. Come on, it'll be fun!"

Tales about mermaids had described them as sexual, but he had no idea. The beautiful creature fifteen feet away from him wanted to touch him. And again, the tales about them being murderous sirens crept into his brain; her adventurousness and sexual confidence were certainly working as a siren call on him. But then, she had ample opportunity to kill him. Hell, she could have just left him to die with Marters.

When in doubt, an eighteen-year-old boy has only one course of action left to him. Think with his dick.

He got up, took a deep breath, and took off his trousers. He'd seen her naked after all, a lot. It only seemed fair. And with another deep breath, he walked down to the shore. Alandrial giggled, but he could see she was fidgeting. Maybe even shaking a little. Good, at least he wasn't the only nervous one.

"Sit here please?" she said, and she patted the water next to her where it was a foot and a half deep.

He nodded, hands restless at his side. First time naked in front of a woman other than his mother. Don't think about your mother! Trembling, he sat down on his butt in the warm Caribbean sea, legs apart, and put his hands in the sand.

Alandrial, if she was nervous, didn't show it nearly as much. She was smiling at him, blushing too in the moonlight, and she cozied up closer to him.

"My friends say a lot of humans are really prudish."

"I... I'm not, it's just—"

"Oh! It has hair." She slipped under one of his arms, pressed her breasts to his chest while she snuggled into his side, and ran her fingers through his pubic hair. He froze under her touch. The water softened his hair, and she combed it while looking down through the moonlit surface.

"We uh... we're kind of hairy, humans. Guys more so. You're... smooth."

Giggling, butterfly voice light as air, she rubbed her cheek against his collar bone. "Humans are strong though! Mermaids are fragile."

God, her smile could melt ice. And it lit up when she slid her hand further down, and wrapped her fingers around the base of his length.

"Oh, it's... hard," she said, and she squeezed him. Her pinky finger was resting on his testicles though, and she squeezed them along with it.

"Ah, b-be careful with... the soft parts underneath. They're easy to hurt. And... and the top is very sensitive."

"Sorry!" Laughing, she splashed her tail fins against the water some more. "I've never touched a human before. Show me what feels good."

"Show you? I, uh..." The sexual need was already enough to blur his mind. Now she wanted him to play with himself for her. He was going to cum in seconds if he wasn't careful. "Well, um, it... it feels good, to squeeze and stroke this part." Using his further hand, he gripped his cock at the base, and eased his hand up to the rim of his exposed glans, then back down to the balls. "And that's... all you really need to do. Just stroke this part."

She nodded, head still resting on his chest, and she put her fingers back around his shaft. It twitched in her hand, and he shivered as she started to stroke his length in slow, deep motions. If she went any faster, he'd have been in real trouble.

"You said the top part is sensitive? It's dark, kind of purple-ish, and looks... swollen."

"Y-yeah. It gets sensitive, I find. I uh... I mean—"

"Oh, like me, here." She leaned a little harder against his chest, and sitting on the scales of her butt, she slid her other hand down her belly to her sex, and started to caress the tip of her clitoris in the same, slow, gentle motion she was handling him with. She mewled, and quivered against his chest and leg where her smooth fish scales were snuggled up to him.

"Yeah... like... that." And just like that, he forgot she was touching him, eyes locked on the surface of the calm water where her hand was touching herself.

"My fingers are softer than yours," she said, and she rubbed her cheek into his shoulder. "My friends and I like to use fingers on each other, and lips too."

Oh good god.

"Do you... have sex with your friends... often?"

"All the time! A few of us will find a nice bed of sea grass, and we'll lay around with each other, touching each other, everywhere." She leaned in to his neck, and nudged her nose against his jawline. "I heard, long ago, mermaids would crawl up onto island beaches like this one, and wave over nearby men and women in... canoes, I think they were called. And they'd spend the day having sex. It's a shame we don't do that anymore."

What sort of fantasy had he found himself in? Alandrial had seemed so cute when she found him — and still cute she was — but she was nothing like he thought. She had a larger appetite for sex than him, and he was a boy! It was like someone had seen the horrible life he'd been living, and randomly decided he deserved a slice of heaven. Karma for years hauling nets and peeling potatoes.

She pushed away from him, slid herself further back into the water, and planted her hands in the sand between his legs. Her blue hair stuck to her back and shoulders until the long, flowing waves of it spread out in the water around her like rivers.

"If it's sensitive, then... I can do what I do with my friends. And one of them told me what to do too!"

"I—" He stopped himself when she went under the water.

The mermaid got down on her elbows between his legs, slid closer until her face was only a few inches from his pelvis, and she reached down to hold his shaft with one hand, the other on his leg. With the moonlight above, firelight behind him, it was a mixture of starlight along the shimmering water, her blue hair, and her green, sparkling eyes smiling up at him from beneath the surface. Then she leaned in, and kissed his member.

"Oh... god." He fell back onto his hands, and started panting. Lips. There were lips on his cock, kissing the swollen head. Leaning back, he could see her face when she aimed his length toward her as she got comfortable. She was smiling at him.

Stroking him like he showed her, she continued to kiss his cock head. Warm, tingling waves of pleasure once again started to build along the underside of his shaft, underneath his testicles and between his legs, and he did everything in his power to suppress it. The longer he could last, the longer he could enjoy this heaven.

Her tongue was even more warm and wet, and she ran it up along his swollen head. After a while, she slid her kisses further down, and tested him with more licks; each earned quiet groans. He reached out, and slipped his fingers into her hair. It made her stop, but when she looked up at him, he managed a weak, shaky smile at her, and combed her hair with his fingers.

She smiled back, and put her lips on the swollen, ripe head of his shaft. Her gills, beautiful tints of blue running horizontal along her neck, opened and closed in tandem with the gentle tide, breathing the water. No reason to come up for her air, the mermaid turned her head into his combing fingers, leaned into his touch, and planted more kisses on his cock. Her lips found the side of his girth, and went down along its length to reach the base before she shifted his shaft to put it in front of her again, and kissed along the underside until her lips found the tip.

Then she slipped his cock into her mouth. Her lips found the edge around the base of his glans, and she looked up to him while her suckling worked along it. Her big, green eyes were asking him if he was enjoying it. His cock twitched in her mouth, fluids already pouring into his shaft, and he didn't have to say a word. It all joined into a mixture of pleasure when she circled his swollen tip with her tongue, and caressed it with determined licks that made him shudder.

Thick, creamy cum gushed out of him. The sparks of pleasure made his legs flex around the mermaid, made his fingers dig into the sand, and his other hand's fingers clutch Alandrial's shoulders. Every time his pelvic floor flexed, more cum rose up through his length, and made his cock twitch in the beautiful creature's mouth. Like lightning, her tongue and lips grew painful as his sensitivity jumped. But, smiling at him from underneath her waves of blue, she eased her suckling, kisses growing gentle and tongue caressing the tip of his cock with only the softest licks; each sent waves of bliss down his member.

A couple spurts of cum later, his thick fluid started to ease out of his pulsing length with slower, gentler waves. To his surprise, Alandrial started to squeeze the base of his shaft, and worked her hand upward in tight strokes. Her mouth never let go of his swollen glans, and she kept the ripe head of his cock in her mouth, resting on her tongue while her lips coddled it. She wasn't letting a drop of him escape, to the point she was licking off each drop of his cum as it rose to the tip of him, and only sank her mouth deeper onto his length. For another whole minute, she massaged and milked the last of his liquids. Lips, tight around the edges of his glans, suckled and kissed, while her hand stroked him from balls to lips, and managed to pull from him another drop.

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,595 Followers