The Curious Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,595 Followers

And he was mesmerized. He straddled her, body over her waist, and his knees in the sand by her ribs. He shifted down further, took his length into one hand, and started to align himself with her. The softness of her pussy's lips on his glans sent more, powerful sparks of tingling bliss down into his length. He had to be careful if he wanted this to last.

Cloey slipped under the water, put her head near Alandrial's shoulder, and watched, wide-eyed, while touching herself. Mariala did the same. So many eyes, looking at him, staring at his cock and what he was about to do.

He pushed his length's tip against her folds, her tight, clenching muscles squeezing in spurts and milking at his swollen cock head. Soft, tight, the feel of her muscles massaging his glans knocked the air out of him.

Once he was a couple inches into her clenching walls, he let go of his member. Smiling down at the girl in the water, he reached for her hands, and took them into his before pinning them to the sand. Palm to palm, fingers entwined, he gazed down at the beautiful creature through the calm, crystal clear water of the cove shore. The water was less than a foot deep where he was, he had the depth and room to slide his knees back, and lay down on top of her with weight on his knees, and then his elbows.

Alandrial was stuck between smiles and exhaustion. Fingers squeezed tighter, her pussy clenched around him, and between the quivering spasms of her insides, she pushed her hips forward up to meet him, and devoured him to the hilt.

His eyes closed while he moaned. He pushed his hips down, pinned Alandrial's body to the sand, and held himself balls deep inside her. She trembled underneath him, he could feel it through her body, her walls, and her grip on his digits. The two mermaids rose above the water, propped on an elbow, both with a hand touching their own bodies.

"That is... so that's what it looks like." Marialia slipped deeper into the water before swimming back up onto the shore and behind Cloey. "I can never see when James does it with me. Can't see... what it's like, two bodies just... one in the other like that."

Cloey managed a tiny groan, but said nothing. Eric could see Mariala had slipped a hand over her friend's hips, and was stroking Cloey's folds under the water. But both their eyes were on him, and Alandrial.

His thrusts were as slow as he could make them. He had to go slow to make it last. When he pulled out, her warm insides clenched to him so tight he could see the shape of her change, and change again when he pushed back into her shivering muscles and sank himself to the hilt.

Cloey's whimpers were getting higher pitched. They were doing more things to each other, but Eric's gaze had become trapped by Alandrial. She was gazing up at him, big green eyes wide and mouth parted. It wasn't him thrusting into her anymore, it was them thrusting into each other. She wanted him to go faster.

He managed to break her magic gaze to see what the other two were doing, if only for a second. They had both slipped underneath the surface of the water, but they were feeling each other, kissing and rubbing and fingering. Alandrial pushed her hips against him, hard, and frowned at him. But when he looked back to her, she rolled her eyes, grinned, and mouthed 'faster.'

Already teetering on the edge, warmth dancing up and down the underside of his length and down into his testicles, he gave in. He drove his hips down, and grunted. Alandrial trembled beneath him, eyes rolling up and her fingers squeezing, but for the moment, all he could focus on was her insides. Buried balls deep, her tight, convulsing muscles were heaven, and he had to have more. He drove his hips down again, and again, pounded down into the little woman between his knees and pinned under his hands.

Alandrial squirmed, wriggled, and bounced against the soft sand between each thrust. Her mouth opened, and her eyes disappeared as their lids closed. She was cumming, he could feel it in the spasms of her pussy, how the muscles almost vibrated with their convulsions and vice grip. If not for the slick lubricant her muscles and lips were coated with, it'd have been too hard to penetrate her; damn she was tight. And as she came on his cock, more of her fluids coated him.

He worked up to a frenzy of hip thrusts that blurred together, until he could feel the telltale signs of his fluids building. Sparks of pleasure rose from underneath his testicles, made his muscles clench taught as the fluid built. He pumped his hips down harder as the pressure rose, as the waves of pleasure pulsing down from his swollen glans increased. The second orgasm took a minute longer to build than the first, and the poor mermaid beneath him writhed all the more as he built up the pressure at the base of his cock.

Until at last he let it go. His thrusts came to a stop, and instead turned into weak little shivers as the waves of hot cum poured up his shaft. Each time his inner muscles clenched, a spurt of his seed flooded the small woman's insides, coated his cock, and sent powerful sparks of bliss into his pelvis. He had to hold still, each gush of cum made him so sensitive, moving was almost painful; and Alandrial's quivering muscles only heightened it. She continued to shudder underneath him, grip on his fingers now weak and limp, and her body drifted into relaxation against the sand while he came inside her.

After a minute of enjoying the milking clenches of her walls, he eased his softening length out of her. Milky white leaked from her tiny lips, and washed away with the sea. He'd done that to her, filled her up, the first time he'd ever done that to a woman. A mermaid too.

And it'd been amazing.

He sat down beside her, butt to the sand, one hand still in her grip. She squeezed his fingers again, and pulled herself to sit up as well.

"I'm shaking," she said, and she pointed at her tail fins with her free hand.

"Sorry! Sorry, I got pretty rough there, and—"

"No, it was great! I'm just... wow... you were so timid before." She hooked her arm underneath his, and rested her cheek on his shoulder. "You were inside me."

"I... I was." Good god he couldn't wait to be again.

"Did I feel good?"

He turned and looked down at the blue nest of long hair against his shoulder. "You have no idea."

She giggled. Such a wonderful sound!

"Cloey and Mariala seem to be having fun." Alandrial gestured to the two mermaids, who'd drifted a little ways down in the cove. It was hard to see them in the darkened water, and only moonlight on their colorful scales gave them away.

"They really liked seeing you being... opened up, by me," he said, and he could definitely understand why.

More giggles. She hugged his arm tighter, and gave his shoulder a kiss. "I did too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Putting on his trousers seemed pointless, but he did it anyway. Habits die hard, he supposed. Dressing while three girls watched was erotic in a way he had never anticipated, and they giggled at him as he did.

"I'm tired," Alandrial said. The blue mermaid had crawled further up the beach again, and had laid out on her back where the shore and water met.

"We've been up all night." Cloey pulled herself up the sand, and laid down beside her friend. Mariala did the same.

"Do mermaids sleep at night?" Eric said. Back at the fire, he got down on his knees and breathed air onto the embers. The sun would be up in a couple hours, but he could sleep the morning away if he wanted to. Not like his parents were on the island with him to yell at him.

"We do," Mariala said. She was on her elbows in the sand, and whenever Eric glanced her way, she made sure her large breasts were squished together and on display. A seductress, the red mermaid.

Alandrial slapped her tail against the shore. "Mom is going to be so mad! But, it was worth it."

"When... when's Eric going back?" Cloey said.

"Well, I'm stuck here until a nearby ship decides to investigate my signals. So, weeks probably? Months?"

Cloey frowned. "We could risk telling some humans?"

"No no, don't do that. Alandrial said it's forbidden. And besides, I know humans are afraid of mermaids. Don't risk it." He blew a few more breaths onto the fire, and with time, the embers awoke. Glowing reds and oranges danced over the sticks and ash, and once he threw in a few more sticks, the fire grew until it lit up the cove again. "I showed Alandrial, but did you two want to see fire up close?"

Mariala and Cloey both shrugged. "No thanks, I'm good."

He quirked a brow. They didn't want to see the fire?

"Hey Alandrial, I'm going to head back. I'll tell your mom we found you but you wanted to be left alone."

"Thanks."

"I'll go too. Bye... Eric." Cloey gave Eric something between a frown and a smile, before disappearing into the sea with Mariala behind her.

And then they were gone. A couple seconds was all it took for the two other mermaids to vanish into the moonlit sea, leaving him with Alandrial. She rolled onto her elbows, and waved one of her hands at him with curling fingers before setting her chin on her upturned palms.

"I really enjoyed that," she said. "I want to go again!"

"N-now?"

"No, but later. Maybe tomorrow. I'll bring more friends! I've heard that humans — men in particular — like having multiple women? I kinda wanna see that."

He didn't know where she was hearing such things! It was true, but still.

Shrugging, he walked down to the shore, and sat down beside her. "I mean, you can, but... well, honestly, I..."

"What?"

"I... like you. Like... like you." He gestured to her with his hands. It was wholly inadequate. He really had no idea how to flirt, especially after having sex. Both were new! What was he supposed to do? "Your friends are nice, and beautiful, but you're..." You're the one who was curious enough to check out a ship wreckage. You're the one that wanted to see the fire.

She propped herself up on her palms, tilted her head to the side, and blushed so much her alabaster skin turned red from head to... fin.

"But we only just met."

"Yeah, well, you're the funnest girl I've ever talked to. You're beautiful too, and you... you... you're curious about stuff, and—"

Hands grabbed his shoulder, pushed him down onto his side, and rolled him over onto his back. Before he could say anything, Alandrial was on top of him, breasts to his chest, and lips on his. Fingers entwined with his, pinned his hands to the sand, and her lips moved down to his chin to give him a kiss before she put her cheek on his chest and left it there.

"I'm going to miss you when you're rescued," she said.

"Miss me?"

"Yeah. You're the first man I've talked to, and... I never thought it'd go this well."

He tightened his grip on her fingers. "I want to you see even after I get rescued!"

"What? But... it'll be dangerous! It's forbidden, and you said men don't trust mermaids."

"How does Mariala do it?"

"She swims to... Cuba, I think it's called? She says it takes a few days, but there are currents to make it an easy swim. Mermaids like to explore, and she goes out for a long time!"

The constriction on his heart released. Thank god.

"Then... I hope to you see there some day? Maybe... regularly?"

Alandrial squealed and hugged him. "You live there?"

"I do! We were making a delivery to Haiti when all this mess happened. A short trip. So... I want to see you again. I'll sneak out too! And we can be silly teenagers together."

"Teenager?"

"A young adult. Someone thirteen to nineteen years old."

She blinked at him, let go of one of his hands, and ran her finger down his chest. "But I'm forty-one."

Oh good god.

"Mermaids live a long time," she said, and she kissed his neck. "And we're lonely. So, um... I uh, I want to see you again too! And I'll come visit all the time while you're here, and I'll figure out a way to visit when you're back home. But, in the mean time... can I bring my friends again? Other than Mariala, most never get to see men."

"Sure! I mean, it's you I want to see, but I'm not going to lie, you were right. Men do love women."

Her giggles were like candy. "So do mermaids."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was a strange blur of amazing and horrible. He only managed a few hours of sleep, caught between ecstatic about his new girlfriend, and unable to sleep with the sun on the horizon. He found some more ways to collect water, some fruits, and some hard branches he could use to make traps. Catching fish was a lost cause, but Alandrial could help him with that when she returned.

His shelter was growing! Weaving sticks, branches, and vines together allowed him to create a better shelter. A stack of rocks behind his new camp blocked off the area behind him and turned the whole cove into a closed-off area, unless one was willing to swim. All in all, it was turning into a comfy home away from home.

"Eric!"

And just like that, his energy returned. He walked down from his camp to the shore, and waved to the blue hair poking up from the sea. Alandrial had the biggest grin on her face, like a cat who'd gotten away with the fish.

A moment later, green hair poked up too. Then red. Then more green. Then more blue. And red, orange, violet, teal, aqua, and colors he did not know the names for. They moved in like a rainbow tide, waving and splashing, giggling and laughing, and smiling.

He gulped.