The Curious Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,615 Followers

When no more came out, and his twitching muscles started to calm down, he let go of her shoulder and put his fingers into the sand behind him. His breath was a mess of pants, and his chest was rising and falling in exhausted fashion. He could still feel tingling waves on his cock's head, and he shivered when Alandrial pulled her lips up its contours with tight suckling.

At last, she released him, put her hands on his knees, and poked the top of her head out of the water. With only her eyes above the surface, she grinned at him, and walked up his legs with her hands until they were on his hips.

"Good god," he said.

She raised her head out of the water enough for her lips to break the surface. "Was that good?"

"Oh my god it was good." He sat up straight and put his hands on his head. "So... just... wow. Your uh, your friend taught you that?"

"She did! I mean, we do similar stuff with each other, on each other's breasts, and our softest parts. But something warm came out of you!" Like a happy kitten, she slid in closer and planted some kisses on his chest. "Mariala told me about cum, and stuff, but I didn't expect it to be thick. And warm."

"You swallowed it?"

"Of course. She told me the man she sneaks out to visit likes that."

Oh sweet god. "I uh... that was really, very good, and really... very hot." Yeap, died and went to heaven. No way any of this was happening to him unless he was in the afterlife. Or maybe it was an amazing dream, and he was going to kill whoever woke him up.

She giggled, and leaned up into him. "I like you! You're sweet. My sisters, my friends, we can all be pretty mean to each other. Pick on each other, and tease each other."

"Ah, well, that's not good." Nodding, he smiled at the young girl nuzzling into his chest. He was very conscious about his hands. What to do with his hands? Hug her? Touch her?

"Hey. My turn." She grabbed his hands, and rolled over.

A moment later, he was on his knees, facing down toward the water. The sand held his hands, and the mermaid held his wrists beside her waist. She was under the water again, and was smiling up at him from beneath the surface. When her gills opened, the sand moved with the influx of water, and when the gills closed, her body raised up, floating up until her lips and nose poked up through the surface.

"Play with me! Have fun! Come on... please? You're nice, and nothing like my friends thought a man would be. And... and you can do whatever you want to me." The air left her lungs with a playful sigh, and she lowered back beneath a foot of water where her head settled on the glittering sand. Under the surface, she raised her hands up to meet his chest, and she stroked his muscles with teasing fingertips.

Even a shy guy like himself was just a guy, after all. Just a boy. A boy who was already hard again, and had a beautiful, naked girl at his knees, telling him to touch her.

He gulped. The sand, smooth under his skin, fell away as he lifted his hand. And when he placed it on her breasts, he groaned. Soft skin molded to his fingers, hard nipple pushed into his palm, and Alandrial giggled under his touch; he could feel her laughter, even if he couldn't hear it. He shifted his weight onto both knees so he could kneel beside her properly, and while one hand rested against her breast, the other pressed to her flat stomach.

God, she was such a beautiful thing, the little mermaid. A tight, tiny waist, a flat, smooth stomach, curvy but small hips, and her pert breasts felt like pillows in his hand. He massaged it, buried it whole in his grip, and squeezed it. The first breast to ever fill his palm. Her petite pink nipples stood up, and when he pinched one between finger and thumb, Alandrial shivered in his grip.

He looked down her smooth little body to the equally petite, pink lips of her sex. Like it had a mind of its own, his other hand drifted down along her belly, across the smooth, bare skin of her pelvis, and stopped along the top of her budding clitoris. With a gulp, he placed the tips of two fingers on it, and started to—

"She likes it soft on her clit, but rough on her insides."

A voice behind him! He rolled forward, but water smacked him in the face and he fell through it onto Alandrial. Sand and fish scales greeted him, along with a mess of limbs, some his own and at least one Alandrial's, while he tried to get back above the water. A moment later, his hands and knees managed to get their bearings in the sand, and he jumped up, coughing and sputtering. Salt water splashed everywhere, and he had to spend a second wiping his bangs out of his eyes.

There was another mermaid. She was laying down on the beach, on her hip and propped up on one arm. Like an imp, she wiggled her fingers at him, and smiled.

"Mariala! What are you—"

"Your mom told us to find you. And we heard your typical little clicks. I had no idea you'd found a man to play with!"

Clicks? Eric blinked, wiped his eyes again, and blinked a few more times. Alandrial joined Mariala further up on the shore, and stuck her tongue out at her friend.

"I did! Eric survived a Jormun attack, and I rescued him. Took him here." The smaller mermaid giggled, and motioned for Eric to come near. "He's so sweet! And he's pretty."

"He is pretty, I'll give him that."

Mariala was perhaps Alandrial's total opposite, physically. Her hair and fish scales were bright red, like hot embers, and her fin ears and tail fins were warm pink. Blue eyes gazed at him with an air of confidence that made Eric squirm. She didn't look nearly as cute or fun as Alandrial, but the taller mermaid's curvy figure and heavy, hanging breasts painted the picture of a mature seductress. The grin she carried sealed the image.

She thought he was pretty. He smiled, and blushed... and realized he was still naked. But with the two of them just as naked, he forced himself to keep his hands at his side.

"He is! He's young, but he's got muscles, and—"

Mariala rolled her eyes, laughed, and slid along the sand to press her side against her smaller, blue friend's body.

"James isn't pretty. He's handsome though, bigger than your Eric."

Your Eric. Again he smiled, but tried to hide it with a wipe of his wrist across his mouth.

"Are you going to tell Mom?" Alandrial said.

"Ha, you kidding me? She still doesn't know about James. And I'm not going to ruin this for you. Neither will you, right Cloey?"

"Cloey's here too!?"

Cloey? Eric turned around and scanned the cove. By the rocks in the center of the deeper water, almost invisible in the moonlight, a sparkle of green ran along its edge and melded with the surface of the sea.

Mariala slapped her tail fins against the water. "Come here Cloey, you big baby."

"I-I'm not a baby! You're... the baby."

Cloey pushed away from the cove rock, and swam out to join them. The newcomer, a small mermaid like Alandrial, came up onto the sand with Mariala, and kept the red mermaid between her and Eric. Green hair, green scales, and purple eyes. Purple! The trio of mermaids were such wonderful, shining arrays of color, it was like a rainbow, all with long hair and sparkling scales.

"Your mom is way too old fashioned and naive, Alandrial, trusting me. It's a wonder she ever found a man to have you!" Rolling her eyes, Mariala pointed at Eric, and then pointed at the water next to Alandrial. "You! Get back here. I didn't offer you advice so you could just stand there and gawk. I offered advice cause it's clear you're a virgin and you could use a few tips."

Ouch. He'd known rabbits he'd clubbed to death, skinned, and eaten that he'd rather be than himself right then.

"That's not nice! Eric was doing fine, and I was loving every moment of it. Come here Eric, we're finishing what we started." Alandrial raised both her hands, pointed them at him, and maybe grabby fingers at the air.

Well, at least he had one player on his team in this sudden group affair. He did his best to stand proud and tall, but he wasn't very tall, and he wasn't proud after the dig Mariala had just thrown his way. But Alandrial's words soothed his ego, and he sat down in the water beside her, with the blue mermaid between him and Mariala.

"I, uh... we're finishing?"

"Of course. Can they watch? Only if it's ok with you though."

Oh sweet merciful god in heaven. After staring at Alandrial for a few silent moments with his jaw hanging open, not sure if she was teasing him or not, he managed a slow nod. Alandrial giggled at him, Mariala laughed, and Cloey frowned.

"You two are the most horny things in the sea!" the green mermaid said. "I've met dolphins less horny!"

The red one rolled her eyes again. "Yeah well, you say that, but who came fives times last night?"

Gasps and giggles abound. Despite how young Cloey and Alandrial looked, Eric was feeling younger and younger by the minute, until he felt like a boy among women. The thought had his member standing at attention, and he did his best to hide it with a bent knee.

"That's different. That's with friends, not a stranger."

"Well, Alandrial says this Eric human is sweet. I believe her. I say, we all get to know each other," Mariala said.

Eric checked his pulse.

"No! He's mine!" Alandrial threw herself at Eric, and the boy raised his arms as best he could to catch her. She spun around on his body, laid her back against his chest, and grabbed his hands. Entwining their fingers with her hands atop his, she brought his palm to her breasts, and kept them there.

"Aw, come on." Mariala pulled herself across the sand, and slid in next to the two of them. "James and I aren't a couple, we just like to have fun. And I've learned a lot about a man's body from him. I can show you." Eric tried to ignore the curvaceous mermaid, but the redhead grinned at him, then Alandrial, before she leaned in and pressed her breasts into the two of them.

"Get your big boobs off of my man! He's—"

The words stopped when Mariala leaned further down to Alandrial, and covered her lips with hers. Eric expected the blue mermaid in his lap to push her friend away, but within moments, Alandrial's fingers on his hand loosened like weakened string, until they fell away.

When they did, Mariala took one of Eric's hands, and guided them down Alandrial's body. He was too stunned to do anything, mesmerized by the sight of the two girls kissing.

"You don't mind if I give you some pointers, do you Mr. Eric?" She batted her long eyelashes at him, grinned like the devil, and winked.

"Uh, if Alandrial doesn't mind."

"I don't mind, I guess." The blue mermaid relaxed into his chest, and rested her hands on his wrists. "But don't steal my man! Mine."

Rolling her eyes, Mariala pressed her shoulder into his, and made sure to rub her chest up and down a couple inches. Probably thinking she was a busty, beautiful woman who could have any man. Well, she was right, but Eric wasn't going to admit he was such a weak fool. Besides, he really liked the girl in his arms.

He had a girl in his arms. The thought made him smile. One of his hands was still on her breast, and he offered the soft skin a gentle squeeze. Alandrial mewled, leaned back to nudge her hair into his neck, and let out a long, pleasant sigh. His touch was making her sigh! One of those womanly, delightful sighs that set his blood boiling and had his cock hard and poking up against the small of her back. He caressed her breast some more, and earned similar, enticing sounds from the small girl. God, how could such a simple sound be so amazing?

Her quiet moans turned into pants and squeaks when Mariala placed the finger of Eric's other hand on the blue mermaid's clitoris, and guided him with slow strokes. The flesh was so soft.

"Every woman is different," Mariala said. "Alandrial, she likes it when you start with her clit to warm her up, but doesn't like to finish there."

"Think you know eeeeverything," Alandrial said. But despite her words, she was wiggling against Eric, and her grip on his wrists tightened in rhythm with his caresses.

Cloey popped up behind her redhead friend again, and she peeked over her shoulder to watch. Shy, skittish, Cloey frowned at Eric when he looked to her, but then she hid behind Mariala's shoulder, and blinked her purple eyes at him. They drifted over him, up and down his body, or at least what little she could see of it with Mariala pressed against him and Alandrial laying on top of him.

Three pairs of eyes, three pairs of breasts, three pairs of everything! Part of him felt guilty for indulging his sexual urges, glancing at all three girls and staring at their bodies, but every time Alandrial moaned and nuzzled into him, guilt washed away in the gentle tide, replaced with pure awe.

Mariala slid his hand further down, took the tips of his middle and ring finger, and pushed them down into the sex of the blue mermaid in his lap.

"Curl your fingers toward her belly. Find that rough spot, press up against it."

Sexual education from a mermaid. But, he supposed it was far better than the alternative, not knowing what he was doing and being an utter disappointment.

Sliding his two fingers into Alandrial's tight, gripping insides earned moans from the trembling mermaid, and some groans from him too. So tight, so very tight. He looked down the valley of her naked body, to her smooth mons, and her spread-open lips that revealed the tiniest slivers of pink flesh between softs mounds of alabastar skin, before everything turned into shining blue scales below. Inside the mewling mermaid, it was all warm, human flesh though, squeezing and milking at his fingers, and gripping his knuckles.

"Oh... god," he said.

Mariala smiled at him, but said nothing. Instead, she helped push his fingers deeper into Alandrial, and once he was in to the last knuckle, she let go, and rested her hand along her friend's blue scales. Eric did as she'd ordered, and curled his fingers up toward Alandrial's belly. The reaction was immediate, and the blue mermaid started to squirm and mewl all the more. Her voice grew loud, heightened into squeaks, and her grip on Eric's wrists tightened.

"There. More." She pressed her shoulders into his chest, wriggled, pushed her hips up to join his hand. She was wet. Not with the sea water though, something warm and slick and wet coated her pussy and lips. It made moving his fingers into her easy, despite the vice grip her muscles had on him. He knew women could get wet, but this was different, this resisted the salt water of the cove.

Hearing her beg was the most arousing thing he'd ever heard. He started to press his fingers up toward her g-spot harder, and harder. Maybe he was getting too carried away, going too fast, but the noises Alandrial were making told him different. She met his fingers with her hips, pushed up to meet him, and held onto him tight with her hands.

He forgot about Mariala, and Cloey too. All he could think about was the wriggling little woman in his arms. She was moaning. God she was moaning, and groaning, and making all sorts of sounds he'd never expected to hear. And every time she made a sound, he pressed up on her insides a little more, a little further. Anything to make her make more of those sounds.

She clenched down, hard, hard enough he could barely move his fingers. Her moans turned into squeals, and her body started to vibrate. Her tail fins moved up and down in the water, pushing her against him, and her head leaned back until it was over his shoulder. She was cumming. The sound of her mewls, her panting and whines, were intoxicating. Before he knew what he was doing, he was fingering her again.

Mariala, still leaning against him, groaned too. Her hand slid up from his, up along Alandrial's bare stomach, until it found one of the small woman's breasts. Eric couldn't help but see it all, with how he was looking over Alandrial's shoulder over her body. It gave him an eyeful of feminine beauty and sexuality all on display as Mariala massaged and squeezed her friend's body, while Eric fingered the blue mermaid harder. He thought he might hurt her, but even as his hand started to slap upward against Alandrial's quivering insides, it only sparked more squeals from her.

After a minute of Alandrial's mewling, Eric stopped. His arm was starting to burn with exhaustion.

"S... stop...," she said.

He froze. "W-was that... did I—"

"Poor girl came her brains out." Mariala patted his shoulder, reached down to his hand, and pushed down on his knuckles. "Do it again."

He gulped. The little creature in his arms was shivering, panting. Her grip on his wrists was weak, and her blue tail was flowing with the gentle tide, relaxed and trembling.

"Need... break..."

"No you don't." The red mermaid squeezed Alandrial's breast, and pinched her nipple with a finger and thumb. More squeals. Even Cloey chuckled.

He could understand what Alandrial meant by 'mean' friends. But, when he pressed his fingers up toward her belly, and felt her quivering insides clench on him, coat him in more of her fluids, he understood. To hear her and feel her cum was addicting. He felt bad for only a second before her cries washed away his guilt again, and he fingered her harder than before, hard enough that her body bounced against his in the water, and the sea churned bubbles around them.

He lasted another minute before he stopped. The poor woman was stuck between a whimper and a squeal, but her lungs weren't working anymore. Panting and exhausted, Alandrial let go of his hands, and hers drifted off into the sand at her sides. Her head rolled into his neck, while the rest of her convulsed in waves of orgasm that made her shudder into his chest every few seconds.

"That was pretty rough," Mariala said, and she ran her fingers through the bubbles he'd created. "Don't think any of us have ever been that rough with her."

"Sorry! Sorry, just, I—"

"Don't be. Look at her. She's swimming!"

Swimming? Mermaid expression? Alandrial was liable to float away if he let her go, let alone swim anywhere. Even her eyes were closed.

"Hey... are you going to... have sex with her?" Cloey said.

"God I want to. I really do. But I don't want to get her pregnant, and—"

"Mermaids can only get pregnant for a couple weeks in the fall," Mariala said with a shrug. "James says your women have this monthly thing? We don't. It's yearly."

Oh. Maybe they were more like a fish than he thought? He wiped away the smile before they caught it.

"I want to see." Cloey slipped off of Mariala, and swam around before laying down beside Eric on his other side. "Ali has seen, Mari has seen, but I've never seen!"

"Uh... o-ok. Yeah... yeah, I'll have... sex with her. Just, um... what position?"

"Whatever you want," Mariala said. She laughed, and danced her fingers on his shoulder. "It's your right as the one who made her like this."

They all took a moment to look at Alandrial. Instead of leaning against his chest, she'd collapsed against it. Her hands were no longer grabbing his wrists, but laying beside her hips on the sand. Her mouth was parted, her breasts rose and fell with panted breathing, and her eyes were half-closed in a daze.

"... whatever I want." The fire in his veins and thighs was palpable. He wanted to fuck her. Hearing her cum, feeling her cum, seeing it all happen with her laying across him, it all culminated with his cock pressing against her back hard enough he felt like he'd burst any second.

"James likes lay on top of me, straddle me, gets on his knees. Aims down, kind of? Then he can pound into me as hard as he wants," Mariala said. "You can lay her down here if you want to try that."

He almost said 'won't she drown' before he stopped himself. Chuckling, he put his hands on Alandrial's shoulder and hip, and slid out from under her. He laid her down, and watched her face as she sank through the water. She was smiling at him, exhausted, but smiling, and she raised her hands to touch his chest while the sea surface pooled up over her neck, breasts, and finally her face. The shore held her like a bed of softness with how the sand shifted and pooled in the water, but stayed nestled underneath her. Blue hair joined it, and laced the sand like navy veins. Blue gills opened and breathed the water with the same panting her mouth had done moments before. And her green eyes, now lit directly by the moonlight, gazed up at him.

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,615 Followers