The Curmudgeon - 002 One Year Late

Story Info
One year later. The Aftermath.
11.7k words
3.28
13.8k
11
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
396 Followers

One Year Later

The chat room was a little dormant for a while. I got a text from Burton one afternoon that he and my wife would be back online that evening. She was going to work late with Burton. That was fine, he had held up his side of the bargain and told me what was going on. I couldn't complain. I texted back that I planned on seeing him at the hotel.

It was late that evening before she came home. I was in my recliner. Pam went straight into the kitchen. I hadn't bothered to look up. I heard her speak from the kitchen.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"I will be," I replied.

She nodded and came back with the bottle and her filled glass. Sitting next to me this time, she refilled my glass and turned to look at me with those doe-like eyes.

I was soon sitting in my recliner with a laptop. I had this image of the two of them in Burton's office each with a laptop getting ready to play sexting games. I was at a bit of a loss. Why would they opt for sexting instead of just copulating on the couch as I expected them to do.

Apparently, Burton's need to play group games was the root cause. There were three new screen names in the private room. I logged in as well and sat silently watching. As I suspected, it was another fantasy gangbang. It was, in fact, rather boring. I logged off and turned on a John Wayne movie and settled in for the evening.

When she got home, she had been a little glassy eyed. I asked her if she was ok, and she giggled. Something was definitely off about her reactions. She came into the den, lifted my laptop and set it on the side table, and climbed up on the recliner. She put her knees on either side of my legs and sat on my lap facing me. I put down my beer and looked at her.

"I think you need to take me upstairs and put me to bed."

"What's the matter. Didn't Burton give you everything you needed."

She looked almost hurt.

"He was good. But I still need you to touch me and do what you do. I missed that for a long time. We need to do more of it."

Who was I to complain? She stepped back off the recliner and I got up, took her hand and we headed upstairs. The sex was routine. There was no love there on my side. I did what she wanted and then rolled over and went to sleep.

Several days later Burton texted me and asked if I would like to get a drink. I answered back sure, and we made the arrangements. I found him already at the bar and I was ten minutes early. He saw me come, smiled and waved. I stopped at the bar and got a beer before heading his way.

Once I sat down, he didn't waste any time on pleasantries. He launched right into what was on his mind.

"I just got off the phone with a real estate agent. They were calling past clients of the Airbnb. That property is about to go on the market, and they are calling to solicit offers."

"How much?"

"Three and a half million. That includes the house and 135 acres with a creek on it."

"Burton, you know enough about me to know that I don't, nor will I ever have that kind of money."

"No no.... I know and understand. But I do that kind of money. I closed a huge deal with a multinational corporation a couple of weeks ago. Just that one contract more than doubled all the other business I have on the books. I have got to find some places to put that kind of money to avoid some of the taxes. I was thinking that I could buy that place and use it as an Airbnb like the previous owners."

I shook my head.

"If it was such a good deal, the previous owners wouldn't be selling it. It's only attractive during hunting season to people who want to be onsite to hunt. It's too far off the beaten track to be attractive to vacation goers and not close enough to anything to attract business travelers."

"Yeah. I know all that. But what if I leased it to you for say $100 a month. You could use it for training retreats."

"I have no interest in running a business, even a sham business. If you want that property look at it as an investment pure and simple. Land is always going to go up. If you have the ready cash just do that and sit on it. Find someone to act as caretaker and let them stay there as part of the salary. If you want to use it occasionally, no one will be the wiser."

"I had already sort of figured that out."

"Then why the fuck are you asking me about financial advice. You are way better at that than I am. What else is going on."

"Your wife has been talking about another weekend adventure."

I took a deep breath.

"What is her interest this time?"

Burton had a gleam in his eye this time.

"She wants to be a spy or military officer or something that is being tortured to give up military secrets. You are good at this kind of thing. I know I am supposed to tell you about it and all the details. I have told you what I know. What I would like for you to do is set the whole thing up. I am going to buy that property. I think it will work well."

I nodded. Now my mind was working overtime. My wife not only was proving to be a slut, but she also was beginning to show unmistakable signs of being a masochist as well. This was one of the things I was watching for. I knew that any kind of addiction usually escalated over time.

"Tell me more about this scene she wants to play out."

Burton took a swallow of his mixed drink and then took a deep breath.

"We played it out in the chat room not long ago."

"I remember."

"She read a story on Literotica about a female spy who was caught and tortured by an enemy government and forced to reveal secrets about her mission, what she had found, and who she worked for. She apparently found another story where something similar happened and a woman was given the chance to win a large sum of money if she could manage to keep from giving up a code to a lock box for several hours."

"I have read that sort of stuff. It can be fun in fantasy but could get out of hand very quickly depending on the setting, the possible reward, and the people involved. I also would want to vet the people you are going to invite."

"Well. That's another thing. She only wants you and I to do this one."

My eyebrows went up and I am sure a look for total surprise came across my face.

"Really?"

Burton looked almost embarrassed.

"She said that she trusted you but that she wanted it to be as real as possible."

"What do you think she means by that."

"I think we all three need to sit down and talk."

"I think you are probably right. Yor schedule it when it is the most convenient for you and we'll talk."

We chatted for a while longer. Burton had to get back to the office to meet with a client. As he was getting ready to leave, I asked where my wife was. He grinned.

"If I am paying her 1500 a month. The sex is great, but I need to justify that money on the company books. I have her working. She is turning out to be quite useful."

I laughed out loud.

"Good for you. Just watch her that she doesn't take a liking to one of your other agents."

He nodded in agreement and headed back to the office.

I sat and had another beer thinking about this proposition.

&&&&&

Burton called and asked if I could meet after closing time at his office. I arrived a few minutes early and the office was quiet and dark. Burton came out, opened the door and then locked it behind us. I followed him to his office. My wife was there. She got up and gave me a kiss and then sat back down. Burton too his place behind his desk and I took a seat on the couch. I didn't say anything. Burton looked at my wife and then began.

"I told you the basic premise. I'll let Pam continue."

I looked at my wife and waited.

"Um. Arnie. I want to do another fantasy weekend. Burton, I think, told you what I have been thinking about."

"Yes. But I still have lots of questions. First and foremost is 'why me?"

Her eyes dropped.

"Burton told me about how you planned the other weekend. That it was you who was directing things, and you who were giving the suggestions. Thinking about that still turns me on. At first, when I found out I was livid that you would do such a thing. That and the deal you were offering really got me angry. Then Burton made me see that what you offered was the best alternative given the situation. I didn't want a divorce either."

I nodded.

"I read several stories about similar fantasies, and I came up with one that really excites me."

"Ok. Lay it out for me?"

"I have asked Burton if he will put $20,000 in a lockbox. I will set the combination and I will be the only one that knows the combination. Then you and Burton have 24 hours to try and get me to give up the combination. If you can force me to give it up, you and Burton split the $20,000. If I can resist, I get the $20,000."

"That sounds dangerous. You know as well as I do that with no restrictions, I could make it so bad that you couldn't resist. I don't think you are as big a masochist as you think you are. I can do things to you that would have you screaming the code in minutes."

"There has to be some limits. Burton knows it too. We would set the limits beforehand and I trust both of you to stick to them."

I looked at Burton.

"What do you say about this?"

He shrugged.

"Much the same rules you set up before. Nothing that would cause permanent damage. Nothing that would require a trip to a hospital or emergency room."

I listened and my mind went to work.

"These rules have to be much more involved and specific than that. Take trauma. Of course you want to exclude broken bones. But what about a broken finger or toe? Those are not life threatening and often simple to deal with. Is that acceptable? What about burning? Some burns will scar but are not otherwise dangerous if treated properly. Plus, they can be extremely painful. What about breath control? It is dangerous, yes, but lots of people engage in it on a regular basis. You get my drift. There are levels to anything like this."

Pam looked at Burton and then spoke again.

"Arnie. I trust you implicitly. I trust you not to go too far. I will accept what every limit you place."

I saw her face change slightly and her eyes become a little more intense.

"Or no rules at all if that is what you want."

This was another surprise. I considered it for several minutes. I watched both of them for some telltale sign.

"What if I said that the only way I would do this is if you agreed to no rules and no safe word."

I saw her shiver.

"It that is what you want to make this happen, I would accept it."

I looked at Burton.

"And you?"

"If that's what she wants."

I suddenly realized that Burton was not running this relationship, Pam was in charge. Now I think I understood the attraction Pam had for him.

"Ok. I'll set it up."

I looked at Burton.

"What is the situation with that place?"

"We will close on it in two weeks."

"As soon as you have a key, I want one as well. I will need $20,000 in cash. I will also need some way to do some upgrades to the property. You will fund it all. Can you arrange that?"

He nodded.

"I will have everything you need after we close on the property."

"Great. I will get to work with my planning."

&&&&&

Two weeks later, Pam came home from Burton's office. She had several announcements. First was that since she had been working as Burton's Admin Assistant, she had taken on more and more responsibility. He had doubled her monthly salary to $3,000. She had also been collection her bonuses on a regular basis and that nearly doubled her income on a monthly basis. Burton was keeping her busy in more ways than one.

She also handed me a brown manilla envelope. As I sat in my recliner, I opened the envelope. The first thing I pulled put was 20 bundles of $100 bills totaling $20,000. I laid it on the table beside the chair. A smaller envelope revealed a set of keys, presumably that keys to the log cabin. The last envelope gave up a credit card and a note.

Arnie

Here is everything you asked for. I presume the money is for the cashbox. The keys are to the property and all the outbuildings. You have free access. The last is a credit card. It has a very generous credit limit. The only thing I ask is that you only use it for the things you need to upgrade the log cabin and that you keep the receipts. Some of them may be useful for taxes.

I nodded and looked at Pam. She was watching me almost anxiously.

"Tell Burton that I will start putting things together."

She nodded and continued to look at me. I realized that the look in her eyes had turned to a smoldering look of pure sexuality. I saw her lick her lips.

"I want you to use me."

She didn't say make love. She didn't say fuck. She said use. The connotation of that didn't escape me.

I gathered the money, the credit card and the keys and took them to the safe in my office. Once they were secure, I turned to find her standing in the door watching me hungrily.

She was still wearing her office clothes. Burton was pretty specific about what she was to wear to the office. She was always wearing a skirt or a dress. She was to wear stockings, no panties and the most revealing of bras. I was pretty sure he had a lingerie fetish on top of everything else.

I stood and grabbed a handful of hair. I jerked her forward and bent her over the arm of the wingback chair in front of my desk. Without saying a word, I pulled her skirt up over her ass and kicked her ankles apart. She had, on Burton's orders I assume, begun shaving herself. I had asked her for years to keep her pubic hair shaved and she always had an excuse or simply told me that only whores and sluts shaved like that.

My medical condition prevented me from fucking her myself. I looked around the office and I spied an acrylic statuette that I had received many years ago at a firefighter convention. It was supposed to be a stylized representation of a fire hose nozzle. It looked a hell of a lot like an abstract cock. I reached to the shelf and grabbed it, put the top of the acrylic shaft at her pussy and thrust hard.

Pam screamed and her body tensed. Her back arched and her head came up as she wailed. I didn't give her any respite and shoved hard, driving more of the statue into her dry and unprepared vagina. I pushed until she screamed again as the top of the acrylic rammed into her cervix. Still holding her by the hair, I fucked her brutally with the acrylic cock. I then rammed it into her as deep as I could force it, unzipped my trousers, and took my still flaccid cock in my hand. I began to stroke it hard and fast until I sent a thin stream of cum onto her ass cheek.

I found a tissue on the credenza behind my desk, wiped my cock, and rearranged my clothing. She was still laying over the arm of the chair with the acrylic statue sticking out of her cunt. She was breathing hard. I don't know if she came or not. As I leaned on the desk and looked at her, she looked as wanton and perverted as I could imagine. I realized that I had let my emotions get away from me and all the frustration and anger of her betrayal came back almost full force. I used her. It was a punishment.

She started to stir and then reached back and pulled the acrylic dildo from herself and slowly raised up. Struggling a minute, she managed to get to her feet. I never moved to assist her. She looked at me and I saw something in her eyes. I was sure it was adoration. I could have been pure lust. She didn't say a thing. She took a tissue and wiped the acrylic statue, set it on the shelf and headed upstairs to the guest room where she had been sleeping.

I sat back down at my desk and began to plan.

&&&&&

I spent the next two weeks gathering the equipment that I thought would be appropriate. Several trips to the property allowed me to reinstall all of the camera's, the satellite uplink and several other enhancements. Lacking a basement, the master bedroom became the scene of our interrogation room. It wasn't ideal but I thought it would work.

I was talking to Burton regularly, keeping him in the loop. I was also discussing with him my plans for starting this little fantasy play. He seemed delighted with what I outlined and agreed to almost everything I told him. I was still waiting on several pieces of equipment to arrive. He was excited and was anxious to begin. I told him to be patient. I wouldn't be long.

I bought a very nice digital strong box. It had a digital keyboard that was easily reprogrammable. I took it to Burtons office one afternoon, with the $20,000. Burton and Pam were in his office as I put the money in the box and then instructed Pam how to program a new digital code. Burton and I turned our backs as she put in her code and then shut the box and locked it. I picked it up and smiled.

It took almost another two weeks for the last of the equipment I had ordered to arrive and another two trips to the cabin to get it installed and ready. When I got back, I called Burton.

"We are ready."

"How are we going about this?"

I laid out my plan and I could almost hear his eyes get wide.

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"Probably. But she wants it to be authentic."

He finally acceded and agreed to go along. I gave him his instructions."

&&&&&&&

That Thursday evening, Burton told Pam that they were going out for dinner and dancing. His wife and mother-in-law were gone out of state for a family reunion, to which he was not invited, and he wanted to spend some extra time with Pam. She had asked if he had told me, and he assured her that he had.

I sat at an out of the way table at the nightclub later that evening. I saw Burton and Pam come in and find a table. I watched them as they talked, danced, and drank. I bided my time, allowing them to have a good time. I saw Burton occasionally look around somewhat expectantly. I let him wonder.

In time, I watched as they moved onto the dance floor. The band was playing a slow song and I saw them melt into each other's arms. Pam had her head resting on his shoulder with her eyes closed. I judged it was my best opportunity. Got up and headed toward the restroom. Detouring around the dancefloor. This route took me directly by their table. As I passed, I appeared to stumble on her chair and barely catch myself from falling and tipping the table. As I caught myself, I managed to bring my hand, and the concealed syringe over her drink and in barely a second, the contents of the syringe was in the glass. I finally stood up and headed toward the bathroom.

I stayed a moment, taking the chance to take care of some business and then back to my table with no other incidents. They were still on the dance floor. As I neared my table, I caught Burton's eye and nodded. He nodded back and I did my best to become invisible again.

I watched, nursing another tonic water and lime. I had no intention of getting drunk in any capacity. Pam and Burton returned to their table. After several songs, Pam grabbed her drink and downed it in a couple of gulps. I looked at my watch. I had briefed Burton on the expected results, and he played it almost perfectly.

In less than five minutes, Pam got a strange look on her face. She rubbed her face and then seemed to sway sitting in the chair. Burton leaned over, apparently concerned. As I watched her reached out for her hand and then stood, concern written on his face. He took her by the shoulders and helped her to her feet and began to lead her toward the door. She was increasingly unsteady.

I waited a few more minutes, paid my tab and then headed out as well. In the parking lot I found Burton at his Mercedez. Pam was in the front seat, her head laying back and her legs splayed apart. She was out like a light.

I walked up and looked at her.

"You got about an hour and half to get to the cabin. I will be right behind you."

He nodded and we were soon on the road. I followed closely. Burton made good time. It was less than 45 minutes later when we pulled up at the back of the cabin. We carried Pam upstairs to the master bedroom. It was the first time Burton had seen the changes I had made. His eyes were wide.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
396 Followers