The Curmudgeon - 002 One Year Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big four poster bed was gone. It was safely stored in the barn out back with the mattress wrapped in plastic. In its place was a steel frame that looked like an old steel spring bed frame but sitting at an angle close to the wall. A heavy wooden chair sat near the middle of them room. Chains hung from the ceiling. Next to the metal frame was a table with a menacing looking machine with many dials, switches and lights. Connected to it was a thick bundle of cables. Hanging from the wall were a plethora of whips, floggers, canes and other paraphernalia.

I found a pair of heavy leather manacles and as Burton held Pam, I put them in her wrists. I connected them to a hook on a chain hanging from the ceiling. Using a small remote control, I caused the winch in the attic to start and pull the chain upwards until the unconscious Pam hung by her wrists. Her feet dangled several inches above the floor. I stepped back and looked at her. Burton was looking at her hungrily.

Burton and I headed back downstairs. We had a beer and talked. He was curious about what I had planned. I told him quite simply. I intend to torture her until she gave up the code. Pure and simple. He seemed a little aghast. He wanted to know what I had in mind. I looked at him and smiled. I think he saw the emotion behind my smile.

"Burton. She wants to play this game as close to the real thing as she thinks I will go. I intend to give her that experience. Here are your options. You can let me take the lead. I will make sure you get to have your fun with her. But you will not interfere with what I am doing in any way. If you do, I am fully prepared to restrain you up there where you can watch, but not in any way participate as I play this out. Is that clear."

He swallowed hard and looked shell shocked.

"What do you intend to do."

"I told you that I intend to do. She is going to get exactly what she wants. I am going to interrogate her and torture her until she gives up the code."

He started to say something but held his tongue.

"You aren't going to really hurt her, are you?"

"Hell, yes, I am."

I could see fear and small beads of sweat on this forehead.

"But what about your rules."

"I intend to play by the rules she accepted. She agreed to let me be the sole judge of what was allowed and to play without a safe word. You heard her."

He nodded tentatively.

"How bad are you going to hurt her."

"As badly as it takes. She won't suffer any permanent harm or damage. But there are ways to make someone hurt that you can't imagine."

I flipped open the laptop and looked at the cameras in the room above us. Pam was starting to stir slightly. I tossed a bag of clothing to Burton.

"Go in the bathroom and put these on."

While he was gone, I stepped into the pantry and changed my clothes as well. I came back just as Burton came out of the bathroom. We were dressed just alike. Black sneakers, black socks, black tactical pants, a black long sleeve t-shirt, and a black balaclava. Black leather skintight gloves completed the outfit.

"Just follow my lead."

He nodded and I headed upstairs.

&&&&&

As I walked into the bedroom, I saw Pam's head come up and look at me groggily. Burton came in behind me and closed the door. Pam was mystified. She couldn't really tell who was in the room. Burton and I were covered in black from head to toe. I walked up to her and grabbed her face by her cheeks forcefully. I growled at her, and I know she recognized my voice.

"Well, you fucking bitch. We finally caught you. You have been siphoning off secrets from out government for years. Now we have you and I have been given carte blanche to extract from you the names of your controller, your contacts, all the operational secrets. I also need the code to that box you were carrying. You will tell me everything."

To her credit and despite the lingering effects of the drug, she slipped into her role.

"Fuck you, asshole. I will never give up anything to you."

She couldn't see the smile under the balaclava. I stepped half a step back.

"We will see about that."

Without warning I punched her in the abdomen. It wasn't much of a punch, but it was hard enough to slightly paralyze her diaphragm causing her to gasp and struggle to breathe. I grabbed a handful of hair and tilted her head back and put my face close to hers. My voice dropped an octave and dripped with vitriol as I spoke to her.

"You fucking cunt. You can do this easy or hard. I have no problem fucking you up so bad that children will run away from you in fear. I will cut those tits off a piece at a time. I will dig your clit from between your legs with a fucking pocketknife. I will shove a beer bottle up your whore cunt and then shatter it with a baseball bat. You understand. All you have to do is start talking and it will be easier. It will also get you a quick and painless death instead of the lingering pain filled existence I can deliver."

I saw a flicker of concern in her eyes and then a twinkle. He lips curled in a deceptive smile.

"Why don't you just try and fuck the information out of me."

I stepped back and simply slapped her hard on one cheek and then backhanded her on the other. I saw a trickle of blood appear at the corner of her mouth and another flash of fear in her eyes.

"I'll take that as your choice."

As I turned back to Burton he was standing there. I could see the question in his eyes. I stepped up to him. My voice was low but menacing.

"Get your shit together or I will tie you to that chair and you can watch this without getting anything."

He nodded silently. I wasn't sure he didn't find that prospect exciting.

I turned back to Pam and stepped closer. Her eyes looked at me but there was no fear, just a look of mild apprehension and, perhaps, a bit of expectation. I grabbed the blouse in both hands and pulled violently to each side. The thin material ripped loudly, buttons popped and flew in every direction, and I jerked the remnants of the blouse back exposing her bra. It was one of her most delicate and sexy pieces of lingerie. I looked at it and sneered at her.

"You dress like a fucking whore."

I grabbed the bra in one hand and jerked down violently. I knew the thin straps would cut into her skin as the material parted. She wailed from the sudden pain, and I watched as her small breasts popped into view. Pam has always been small breasted. One thing about it is that she has suffered almost no sagging. Her tits remain small, conical and relatively upright. I tossed the remains of the lace bra to one side.

I reached into my back pocket and retrieved the spring-loaded self-opening knife I always carry. A press of the button and the razor-sharp blade sprang open with a sharp click. I rubbed the cold steel over her nipple and saw it crinkle and the small bumps rise on her areola. I put the sharp point of the blade at the center of the nipple and pushed in. She gasped and tried to pull back. I continued to push until I saw the sharp tip break the surface of the skin of her nipple. She whined. I pulled back and ran the flat of the blade down her belly. I slipped the knife between her skin and the waistband of the skirt, twisted it slightly, and then pulled slightly. The sharp blade made short work of the material of the waistband and then down the length of the skirt. It dropped away leaving her in the matching panties and a pair of black hold up stockings. I stepped back and folded the knife, returning it to my pocket.

I turned back. I knew what I wanted from the box of toys. Burton was watching wide eyed. As I leaned over, he knelt down.

"If I didn't know better, I would think you were actually going to torture her."

I looked at him.

"I am."

I pulled a long white athletic sock from the box. Inside it were two tennis balls. The open end of the sock was knotted. I held the knotted end in my hand and swing it experimentally. Burton watched.

"What is that for?"

"Watch and learn."

I stood and stepped back in front of Pam. She watched. I could see a bit more apprehension on her face. I sung the sock as I neared her.

"Now. Back to business. I don't care about anything but the contents of that box. Give me the code and this will be all over swiftly and relatively painlessly."

She looked at me. I saw her eyes. It was a game and she intended to play it to the maximum.

"Kiss my ass, bastard. You aren't getting anything from me."

I smiled as much as I could through the balaclava. I made it as if I was going to turn and step away when I whirled and laid the two tennis balls across her small tits. One of the balls landed on her left nipple and the other on her breastbone. She gasped and then wailed. She twisted and struggled causing her to swing and twist from the chain. I didn't hesitate. I brought the sock back around backhand, and the balls landed on her ribs under her armpit. She kicked and screamed and slowly turned. The next blow landed on her exposed ass and then low on her belly just above her pubes. She lashed out with a foot trying to kick me. I captured her ankle with one hand. The sock spun again and landed on top of the thigh on the leg I held. I then spun the sock under hand and landed it at the top of her thigh on the underside. She was wailing constantly now as I dropped the leg abruptly and stepped back.

I turned to Burton. My arms shot out toward Burton holding the sock.

"Take it. Take it and give her five good shots with it. You saw me. DO IT!"

He jumped as I spoke and almost without thinking took the sock. He held it looking at me with wide eyes. I growled at him.

"DO IT."

I watched as Burton looked almost sick. He walked slowly toward Pam who was still sobbing softly. He stepped up her. I watched as he swung the sock half heartedly and landed it it on her right tit. She barely made a sound. To my surprise, I heard her whisper to him.

"Harder."

He seemed a bit shocked. He swung the sock with more force this time and again it impacted on her tit. She winced but made no sounds. This time she almost hissed at him.

"Hit me harder."

He took a deep breath and this time he swung the sock using his shoulder and arm. This time she reacted, gasping and whining in pain. Without any prompting, he swung again and then again, landing the tennis balls on her back and shoulders. She started screaming again. He turned and looked at me. I nodded and he stepped back.

I stepped to her and lifted her head by her hair.

"Well bitch. Are you ready to give up the code?"

She managed to speak around the sobs and gasps, shaking her head at the same time.

"No. No fucking way."

I nodded and moved back toward Burton. I took the sock. I looked at him.

"Time to take this up a level."

He looked at me with an uncertain look. I stood and walked back to Pam. she was still sobbing softly. She watched me as I approached. I could still see no fear in her eyes. She was still, apparently, secure in her knowledge that I wouldn't really hurt her. When I grabbed her ankle and lifted it up high, she grunted with the strain.

Her eyes went wide she realized her position and his intent. She screamed wildly.

"NO. Arnie. NO. NOT THAT. NOT THERE, PLEASE."

I cut off her words when I swung the sock underhanded and landed the tennis balls directly on her cunt. Her head went back, and she screamed in agony. She had not finished the first scream when I slammed the tennis balls between her legs again. She tried to scream but could only buck and jerk. The third time the tennis balls impacted she went limp. I dropped her leg and stepped back. Burton was by my side.

"Christ Arnie. That looked brutal. Are you sure she is ok?"

I looked over at her hanging limply by her wrists.

"Yeah. She is fine. We are going to take her down for a while."

Burton nodded but still had a bad look in his eye.

I looked him straight in the eye as I pulled off my balaclava.

"Gut up Burton. She wanted this. It was her idea. She approved my conditions. Now she gets to live it out. You want me to put you in the chair, tie you down, gag you and leave you there to watch. Your choice."

"I think you are doing this as revenge."

I thought for a moment. Perhaps he was right. I had felt my anger, and the memories, rise a couple of times.

"Maybe. I want to see how far she has sunk into this masochistic behavior."

That shocked him. He hadn't considered that aspect.

"How far are you willing to go?"

"I won't kill her or maim her."

He actually shuddered.

"Ok."

We went downstairs and I got a bottle of sparkling water. Burton grabbed a beer and opened it, drinking deeply. I watched him.

"Are you ok. I suggest you not drink too much while we are doing this. It impairs your judgement."

Burton looked a little frustrated.

"This is just a lot more intense than I expected."

"It is only going to get as intense as she wants it. All she has to do is give up that code and it all stops. She understands. She has her safe word."

Burton finally realized the truth of the situation. She was actually in control.

I drained the bottle of water and tossed the empty to the trash.

"Come on. If she isn't awake yet. We will wake her up."

Back upstairs she was semi-conscious. I instructed Burton to help me support her while we lowered the chain. Once she was in Burton's arms, I unhooked her and removed the manacles. We laid her on the hard floor. I told Burton to bring me the biggest dildo in the box and a tube of lubricant. He returned with a massive life like flesh colored silicone cock. I found several lengths of rope and quickly put her into a very severe hog time.

I took the dildo and the lube. When I jammed the nozzle of the lube in her ass, I heard Burton groan. I looked back and he had a look of horror on his face. I turned back, lubed the massive dildo. I spread her legs a bit wider and then began to force the dildo into her ass. Her head came up and she began to fight. I spoke sharply to Burton.

"Hold this bitch down while I get this in place."

He hesitated then grabbed her arms and held them down on the bed. She was screaming and begging. I stopped and leaned down close to her ear.

"You don't want this big fucking cock in your ass? Give me the code bitch. Or I am going to shove this whole thing up your ass until it disappears, and your asshole closes over it. Now. Tell me the code."

She was still struggling, and I heard her voice, raspy from screaming.

"I'll never give you that code you motherfucker."

I raised my eyebrows. My wife had developed quite a mouth.

I returned to my position and roughly rammed the head of the dildo into her asshole. I pushed harder, twisting it side to side. She began to wail again. I watched as her ass slowly stretched around the massive dildo. I kept pushing. She kept screaming. The dildo went in slowly. When the ridge around the head popped past her sphincter, I began shoving harder working the dildo deeper and deeper until all, but the very base of the dildo, was impaled in her ass. I wasn't prepared to force it fully into her ass, so I stopped. Leaving a good inch protruding.

Pam groaned as I continued putting her into a very intense and strict hogtie that would leave her unable to move to adjust to the massive dildo in her ass. I turned to Burton.

"Come on. Let her think about this for a while?"

We left the bedroom, and I turned out the light leaving her in total darkness. Downstairs, Burton wasn't looking too good.

"You gonna deal with this?"

"This isn't what I was expecting. It's more brutal than I thought it would be. Are you sure she is ok with this?

"You heard me ask. She refused to use her safe word."

Burton nodded and moved to the couch where he sat silently.

I sat at the table and opened the laptop to watch the video feeds. I could see Pam on the floor, the hog tie holding her almost immobile. She was moaning in the darkness. I wondered what she was thinking. I wondered if this was what she had envisioned. I wondered what the hell was driving her to this. This certainly wasn't the woman that I had married. She had never displayed this kind of deviant sexual behavior.

&&&&&

An hour or so later, I called Burton to come with me. We went back upstairs and into the bedroom. I walked over and looked down at Pam. She was looking at me as I approached without moving. I leaned down.

"Give me the code and it will all come to an end."

She groaned slightly and then I heard her just above a whisper.

"No. You won't break me."

I nodded.

"Burton. I want you to take that dildo from her ass. When that is done, put her over that spanking bench. Make she is secure."

I leaned against the door frame and watched. Burton slowly removed the dildo. She groaned and yelped several times. Finally, the horrendous object was free of her ass. I looked and could see her asshole gaping open obscenely. He struggled to get her to her feet. He finally got her to the spanking bench and got her across the padded waist board. He head was over the other side. He secured her wrists to the bottom of the a-frame bench and then her ankles to the other side. He looked at me questioningly.

"Get the cane."

He walked woodenly toward the box and picked up the long rattan cane. He walked back toward her.

"Give her 5 strokes across the ass. I want to see the welts."

He nodded and moved in position beside her. To my knowledge, she had never experienced a real caning before. She was about to get her first experience.

"Burton. Do it."

He looked a little weak in the knees, but he raised his arm high and swung the cane landing it across the cheeks of her ass. She strained against the ropes and screamed. It was an agonizing sound.

"Burton, ask her."

He leaned down and I heard him speaking to her.

"Pam. Honey... tell me the code. Stop this."

She was shaking her head.

"No. I won't let him win...no."

He stood up and looked at me plaintively. I shook my head.

"Again."

He sighed and turned back. He raised the cane and laid another stroke across her ass. She wailed again. He struck 3 more times before I called a halt. Her ass was deeply marked by 5 red welts. One of them was beginning to ooze a small trickle of blood. I was pretty sure it was the last stroke he delivered. I could see the bulge in the black sweatpants he wore. I was sure that Burton was beginning to take an interest in this game.

"Ask her."

He leaned down again.

"Pam. give me the code. He intends to fuck you up bad if you don't."

She was groaning constantly now.

She closed her eyes.

"No. He won't break me. I want this. I want to feel it."

Burton looked shocked at her words. I heard it. I walked over and took the cane from Burton. He stepped back out of the way. I took the cane and began to work it up and down the back of her thighs. Deep red welts sprang forth after each stroke. She screamed for a while. Then she went silent and just hung there. I stopped. Her eyes were open, but it was clear she wasn't responding. I walked back to Burton and tossed the cane into the box.

"Come on. Let's take her down and take her to your bed. We will call it done for tonight. She isn't going to be much use for a while, I think. We will pick it up in the morning."

He nodded and we moved to do as I had directed. We got her into the bedroom, and I gave Burton some instructions about how to treat her welts and bruises. I left them and went to my bedroom. I wanted to spend some time thinking about what I was seeing.

&&&&&

The next morning, after a hot shower, I stood in the kitchen waiting for coffee to be ready. I was thinking about making breakfast when Burton showed up. That idiot had on those silk pajamas. I couldn't believe he had changed into those things. He started almost immediately as I was pouring coffee.