The Curmudgeon - 002 One Year Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arnie. I don't think she can go on. She is hurting a lot. She is taking a shower now. Can't we just call this all off?"

I looked at him.

"That is her choice. She knows how to stop it."

"I don't think she will."

I shrugged.

"That is her choice. We have about ten hours left."

Burton looked seriously concerned. I wasn't sure he was going to stand up to what was coming.

"Go back up the stairs and take her back to the bedroom. It's time to start again."

He moved slowly up the stairs. When I heard the door to the bedroom open and close, I made my way up the stairs. When I went in, Burton and Pam were standing close together. I was pretty sure that they were whispering. I didn't hesitate.

"Put that cunt on the wire rack back there. Strap her to the frame and make it tight."

Burton looked at Pam and she nodded at him. He looked astonished. It took him almost 20 minutes to get her secured to the metal frame. She stood leaning against the metal spring frame with her hands pulled upward and strapped to the metal frame. Her legs were spread apart and secured as well at the ankle, the knee and high on her thigh.

I stepped in and directed Burton to stand out of the way. Pam watched as I prepared her for her next ordeal. I attached electrodes to almost two dozen points on her body including her breasts, nipples and to her clit. I then inserted a butt plug and a silicon egg fitted with electrodes. I pushed the egg deep in her pussy and the probe deep into her ass. When I was done, I asked her again if she wanted to stop the scene.

"Do what you will, you bastard."

I nodded and reached for the machine. The box on the table was a state-of-the-art electro-stimulation unit. It had twenty leads and was computer controlled. It could be manually triggered or operated by a pre-programmed mode. The power was also controllable ranging from one to fifteen. The instructions clearly stated that using anything above the power level of 12 for more than a few seconds was dangerous. I turned to Pam.

"Just to give you a taste of what you are facing."

I reached over and held a button down. I knew that the button would send a pulse of electricity at a level of 5 through Pam's nipple. She jerked and squealed. I touched another button, and a similar jolt ran between the egg in her pussy and the butt plug in her ass. This time she arched her back and cursed.

"FUCK... that hurts."

I looked at her.

"Imagine that. That is powering setting 5. The machine goes up to 15. The instructions say anything over 12 can be dangerous."

I finally saw a flicker of fear in her eyes.

"I am going to set this thing to run a random program. It will vary where the shocks are administered and how powerful they are. I will set it to only go up to 9. The entire program will run for 15 seconds."

I pushed buttons to make the settings on the machine then pressed the start button. Pam immediately began to jerk and spasm as shocks were administered randomly through the attached electrodes. I turned to watch her as she bounced and jerked on the metal frame. She was grunting groaning and squealing constantly. The 15 seconds past and when I lean down to her, she was breathing heavily.

I waited until she focused on me.

"Tell me the code you fucking slut. If you don't, the next go around will last a minute and the power will go up to 10."

She blinked and then looked at me with a grimace.

"Fuck you."

I nodded and turned back to the machine. I put in a full minute, set the maximum power to 10 and started the random program. Immediately she screamed. He was jerking and tugging on the restraints as she bucked and convulsed on the wire frame. I folded my arms. She screamed continually. The machine showed no mercy. Neither did I.

When the machine shut down, she was gasping for air. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat. I leaned down looking at her.

"Ready to give it up."

She shook her head. She still couldn't quite speak, so I shrugged.

"You choose. One minute 30 seconds. Power level 12. This is where it says things get dangerous."

I made the adjustments and pressed the start button. I was immediately assailed by the single most piercing scream I had ever heard. She was bouncing up and down on the frame continuously. I heard Burton behind me.

"Jesus Christ, Arnie. You're going to kill her."

"I don't think so. She may wish I would, but I won't."

About a 45 seconds into the cycle, she suddenly lost control of her bladder and a spray of urine erupted from between her legs and puddled on the floor. Foam was flecked around her lips and when the power stopped, she hung by her wrists, her legs limp and unable to hold her weight.

She was apparently out. Burton ran back up and looked at her.

"Is she dead?"

"No. She is out. She is still breathing, and her heart is beating strongly and regularly."

"Arnie you have to stop this. She can't take it."

"She can stop it if she wants. If you didn't notice, she orgasmed twice during that last cycle. The bitch gets off on the pain."

Burton looked at Pam in shock.

"Let her come to and ask her. Be sure and ask her if she wants to stop. All she has to do is give up the code."

I headed downstairs to get another sparkling water. I hung out for a second, stopped to pee as I can back down the hall and then stepped into the room. Burton and Pam were talking quietly. He wasn't much of a sadist.

"Well?"

Burton shrugged. I could hear Pam sobbing softly.

"What did she say?"

Burton seemed embarrassed.

"She said she wants to cum again."

I nodded. I stepped to the machine and adjusted the setting. I put a time of 2 minutes into the clock. I didn't change the power setting. I pressed the start button.

It was almost a perfect replay of the previous cycle. She didn't pee again since I assume her bladder was empty. She did shit herself though. I let the cycle complete and stepped up close to her.

"Enough yet?"

She was taking deep rugged breaths punctuated by sobs. I knew that she had orgasmed another couple of times. She blinked her eyes rapidly and then spoke in a whisper.

"Give me all of it."

Now I was in a conundrum. I really didn't want to turn the machine to its highest setting. I wasn't sure what the effects would be. She saw me thinking and gritted her teeth.

"Give it all to me you bastard."

I shrugged and set the power to 15. I turned the timer down to 15 seconds. I pressed the start button.

This time it was apparent that this was something totally different. She didn't scream. He tensed and strained against the straps holding her to the frame. When the 15 seconds expired, she simply slumped limp. I quickly checked her pulse. It was strong and regular. Her breathing was deep but unlabored. I waited for her eyes to open.

I started to unhook the electrodes. Burton came up beside me. Pam was watching me. I knew she thought that I had something even worse in store for her. Burton, I knew, desperately wanted to hold her.

"What is next?"

I looked at Burton.

"Nothing. I'm done. She wins. If you want to do more with her, help yourself."

&&&&&

Burton had begun to release her from the frame. I placed the electrodes back on the machine and stepped back. Burton led Pam toward the other bedroom. I headed down to the kitchen and opened a beer. I was sitting at the table when Burton came down.

"She is already asleep."

I nodded.

"Where do we go from here."

"I'm not sure. I need to think."

I talked to Burton about the need for him to be with her when she started to come out of her sub space. I explained she would be vulnerable. I think he understood but couldn't understand why I was telling him all this. I had an epiphany while I was sitting there.

"I am packing my stuff and heading home. I will be back here at some point to put the house back together and get my electronics and other stuff. I will put the BDSM toys in the shed. They can stay here.

Burton. To be honest, I am done. I release you and Pam from all of our agreements. You do what you like. I am not sure I will be around anyway. I may take some extended trips. Tell Pam she can stay in the house as long as she wants. It's paid for and all she has to do is pay the insurance and the taxes. With what you are paying her it shouldn't be a problem. I would appreciate it if you took care of her at least for a while."

Burton looked as stunned as I have ever seen him.

"Arnie. I don't understand. What are you saying?"

"I am tired of playing these games. I won't divorce Pam. It's too damn much hassle. I understand your position. You can't get a divorce. I won't mess with your marriage either. I'm just going to sort of fade away quietly for a while."

"Pam isn't going to like that I don't think."

"She will get over it."

I went upstairs and quietly packed my small backpack and eased out the backdoor. I headed my truck down the lane toward town. I gathered a few things from home. Some pictures, my laptop, a few other mementos and keepsakes. I looked around the house. I guess I was saying goodbye. I tossed the stuff in my truck and headed out. I wasn't sure where. I picked a highway and drove.

Several days later I was a thousand miles away. I was heading in a generally westward direction. At some point I was driving and kept seeing these billboards for a huge RV dealership in Oklahoma City. As I neared it, I pulled off the interstate and into the dealership.

I guess I should fill in some more details here. I had turned off my cellphone and stuck it in the center console compartment of my truck. The truck is a Chevrolet Silverado 2500 with a diesel engine. I don't know what the hell I needed such a behemoth for, but I liked driving it and the way it made me feel.

I pulled in the dealership and was just going to kill some time. I did. Seven hours later I pulled out of the dealership with a brand new 34-foot Forest River trailer behind the truck. I turned back onto the interstate. I don't know what possessed me.

Hours later, as I crossed into Texas, I saw a sign for Palo Duro State Park. I followed the signs and stopped at the park headquarters. I was a little disappointed. The park was full. No RV spots. As I turned to leave, I saw a sign about being a Park Host. I turned around and asked about the program.

Two hours later I had an RV spot as a Texas Parks and Wildlife Park host. It was a full hook up site with internet. It was free as long as I spent 20 hours a week working for the park. I was responsible for a section of the RV park. That required I checked the sites daily to make sure no one was overstaying, changing the available and reserved signs on the sites and cleaning the bathhouses in that part of the park.

I had signed on for a month. Two Months turned into three. I found I liked meeting the other RV'ers. The park staff were nice, and I had lots of time to myself. About a week into my new duties, I remembered my cell phone. I dug it out of the console and plugged it into the charging port in the trailer. In a couple of hours, it had a full charge and I turned it on.

The damned thing dinged, chimed and chirped for 20 minutes as all the messages, texts, and phone calls downloaded. I looked. Most of them were from Pam. There were a bunch from our kids, and some from Burton. I sat for a long time and thought about it. I finally called the kids. They were pissed. I apologized and finally we got beyond that, and they told me that Pam was beside herself. They begged me to call and talk to her.

I called Burton first. I thought he might give me a little insight into what was waiting for me with Pam. When he finally got on the phone, he sounded relieved.

"Jesus, Arnie. I was beginning to wonder if you were dead or something. Where the hell are you?"

"Texas."

"Texas?"

"Yeah. It's a long story."

"Whatever. You really need to call Pam. I'm worried about her."

"Why?"

Burton began to tell me what had happened since I had decided to leave.

"After you left, I did as you said and stayed with Pam until she was mostly recovered. One of the first thing she asked was where you were. I told her that you had decided to go home so we could have some time together. She sat up in the bed and told me in no uncertain terms that she wanted to go home immediately. I was surprised but we gathered our stuff and headed out.

I helped her carry her stuff into your house and she immediately knew you were gone. She had a meltdown. I was afraid to leave her, but I needed to get home as well. I got her situated as well as I could before I left.

She didn't show up for work on Monday. Then Tuesday. I called but she didn't answer. Finally, I made and excuse and drove to your house. I pounded on the door for twenty minutes. I was afraid she had done something stupid. She finally came to the door, and she looked horrible. I got in and got her something to eat.

She was distraught. She had tried to call you, and your phone was going straight to voice mail. No one had seen you. Your leaving hit her hard.

She finally came back to work for several weeks. You still hadn't shown up or called. She came to my office. I had told her what you had said about releasing us from the agreement. She told me that without that agreement, she didn't want to continue. She quit her job with me, and I haven't seen her since."

I apologized for causing the situation. Burton wasn't through.

"She loves you Arnie. I realize now that she always has. I don't know if it was hormones or some other mental thing, but she is suffering."

I apologized again and hung up. I decided there was no putting off what I had to do next. I got a cold beer from the refrigerator, sat down in the recliner in the living area of my trailer and dialed Pam's number. I am not sure it even range one time.

"ARNIE!"

"Hi."

"Where are you. Are you ok. Why didn't you answer my calls. No one has been able to find you."

I am fine. I'm in Texas."

"Texas?"

"Yeah. It's a long story."

"Why did you leave?"

I should have anticipated that question, but it still caught me flatfooted.

"I didn't want to live in that house with you the way things had been. After that weekend at that cabin, I guess I washed a lot of emotional trash out of my system. I could see the pain Burton was feeling while I poured out my aggravation, frustration, and grief on you. I am sorry about that. I was just empty at that point. When I got ready to go home, I realized that without you it wasn't home, just another house. I decided to give you and Burton the space you needed without all the hassles and rules I had imposed."

I heard a sob on the other end of the phone. I realized I was nearly in tears.

"Arnie. I quit my job at Burton's agency."

"He told me."

"You called him?"

"Yeah. He had tried to call me several times. He is worried about you."

"I told Burton I didn't feel like I could go on anymore. Something changed for me that weekend as well. Burton just wasn't as attractive or as desirable as before. I have been working at the local market. If I'm careful I can pay the insurance and taxes on the house with a little to live on each month."

"I can send you some money. I should have thought of that. I never dreamed you would leave Burton and your new job."

I heard her chuckle.

"It was a pud job anyway. Everyone seemed to know I was being paid to have sex with Burton. I was just taking up space. Burton gave me some stuff to do but it wasn't all that important."

"I thought you and Burton were something. What happened."

It got very quiet on the other end of the phone.

"Arnie. I would rather we talked about this face to face. Can you come home."

I thought about it.

"I'll send you a plane ticket to Amarillo."

&&&&&

I was sitting in the pickup lane at the Amarillo, Texas airport watching the gate where departing passengers exited. I could have gone in, but I didn't want to have to park and then make the long walk from the short-term parking in the 98-degree Texas heat. I saw Pam come out, pulling a small suitcase. She looked around and I jumped out of the truck. She hurried toward me.

She looked almost frail. She had lost weight, and she looked a little pale. As she neared, she pulled up. I think she was unsure about what was about to happen. I could tell she was unsure how to greet me. I stepped forward and held out my arms. A light seemed to come on in her eyes and she sprang forward putting her arms around my neck and holding me close. I put her suitcase in the back seat of the truck and helped up into the front seat. We were soon on our way back to the park.

I asked about her flight, and she said it was ok. She asked about where I was living. I hadn't told her about the trailer. I explained it all as we drive the 30 or so miles back to the park. Once at the trailer, I got her bag and took her into the trailer. Let me tell you a little about my trailer.

The trailer is 34 feet long. It is a fifth wheel which means the trailer hitch is in the bed of my pickup and is a miniature version of the same hitch arrangement on a semi-truck and trailer. The bedroom, with a king-size bed, is over the hitch, up a couple of steps. It has its own full bathroom with a shower, vanity and commode. There are two closets and some drawers. A small slide out in the bedroom makes it very spacious.

There is a living area that slides out from the side of the trailer. It has a really nice double recliner with a console in between. A 50-inch flat screen TV and even a small electric faux fireplace that makes the space homy.

The kitchen is complete. It even has an ice maker. There is an eat at counter and a dining table with four chairs. On the end of the trailer is another bedroom and bathroom, more storage and a small office area. It is comfortable and quite well designed. Pam was amazed. She started to take her suitcase to the back second bedroom when I told her to just leave it in the living area for a while.

She wanted to know all about the camp host thing, so I explained that to her. I got the use of a park four-wheel ATV. It was time for me to do my evening site check. I asked if she wanted to ride along. She seemed excited about the prospects. I got my clip board, and we headed out. I drove along carefully checking each campsite, the vehicles and stopping to change the signs on the campsites occasionally I stopped at the bathhouse and got out to check and make sure everything was in order. With that done, I offered to dive her around the entire park.

I showed her the lighthouse rock formation, the prairie dog towns and all the tourist sites. I took her by the amphitheater where the play "Texas' was about to start. I told her one evening I would get tickets and we could see the play and have a BBW dinner. We got back to the trailer and set outside on my "patio." I got us both a beer and we chatted about the park and how much I enjoyed it. Pam was relatively quiet.

Later we moved inside, and I made us a large chef salad. I was trying to eat healthier. That and with moving and walking I had lost some weight and I felt better. We sat at the table. I took the initiative.

"Tell me what happened."

She looked a little apprehensive.

"After I woke up, Burton was there. He was almost beside himself afraid that I was badly hurt or injured. He told me what you had told him. He really didn't have a clue. When he told me you had left, I had a very bad feeling. I knew I had to talk to you.

Arnie. I didn't want Burton to take care of me. I wanted you."

We drove back to town. When I got home it didn't take but a second for me to realize that you were gone. The things that were missing were the ones that I knew meant the most to you. I was frantic and called you. Your phone instantly went to voice mail. I melted down again. Burton tried to console me, but it just didn't have what I needed. He finally had to go home. I sat in that house in the dark for two days, making call after call to you. No one could find you. I was scared to death."