The Curmudgeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bedroom, I found my wife laying in the middle of the bed with her arms outstretched to the posts at the head of the bed. Her legs were pulled upward to the hooks at the top of the posts which lifted her hips up and held her open and exposed. She still had the pillowcase on her head, and I assumed she was still gagged. Reggie and Bobby Mac stood openmouthed. Bobbie Mac was the first to speak.

"We get to fuck her all we want."

Burton acknowledged the question. Bobby Mac wasted no time. He pulled off the cowboy boots and dropped his jeans. He wore a pair of tighty whities. He didn't bother to take off the grimy hat or his shirt. As he crawled onto the bed, he was wrestling his cock from the white briefs. I saw him grab my wife's thighs and with a whoop worthy of any rodeo rider, slammed his cock into her pussy. I heard her shriek through the gag and the pillowcase. I am guessing it was quite a shock and perhaps just a little painful. I watched for a moment as Bobby Mac whooped and hollered his way to a big orgasm. As he slipped off the bed, Reggie pulled down the sweatpants he was wearing. He got them off over his scuffed tennis shoes and climbed up on the bed. I looked twice as the young man who seemed to be mostly skin and bones. What was not skinny or bony was his enormous cock. Even Lamar was impressed, telling him that he wasn't sure if even the women in his neighborhood would willingly try that thing on. My wife, however, didn't have a choice. When he finally had that monster full erect it had to be 12 inches long and almost as thick as my wife's wrist.

We watched in amazement as he worked the gigantic piece of meat into her pussy and then began to saw away in earnest. I could hear her groaning, yelping, and screaming at different times. Bobby Mac was more pragmatic.

"That boy gonna done rip that skanks pussy open and it will be like fucking a train tunnel."

I left the four of them to their business. I retrieved my things from my room and went downstairs to spread them out on the table. It was about time to trip the second stage of my plan. I waited patiently, drinking coffee and occasionally checking the video cameras. At some point they had her bent over the foot rail on the bed, her arms tied to the posts and her legs tied to the legs of the bed spread wide. She was bent over and taking another round of cocks in her pussy.

I left them alone for almost 3 hours. I decided it was time to take a break. I went upstairs and knew I had judged things about right. Burton was sitting in a chair, his cock shriveled and soft. Lamar was still semi-rigid, but I could tell he was flagging. Bobby Mac and Reggie were still relatively fresh and by now had her laid on the edge of the bed on her back. Bobby Mac had her legs laying on his shoulders and was pounding her almost inert form with gusto,

I motioned Burton into the hall. I told him to get the others and come downstairs, I wanted to talk.

I left and it was almost 40 minutes before they all came down the stairs. I had been watching the video feed and knew that Reggie had taken another go after Bobby Mac. I encouraged them all to get a drink and have a seat. I wanted to talk.

Everyone settled around the table, and I began. I had rehearsed the little speech a dozen times. I looked at them and smiled.

"Before we go on with the rest of this little weekend, I think we should put some things on the table. First, you should all know that the woman in that room upstairs is my wife."

There were gasps and murmurs. I looked at Burton who was trying to decide where to look concerned, sick, or nonchalant. He didn't manage any of them very well.

"I have known for several months that she was playing around on the internet and in the chat room. I can't really say that I blame her. I haven't been much of a husband to her since I cannot perform regular sex. Heart disease, a less than skillful surgeon, and diabetes took care of that. What I have a lot of trouble with is the fact that she felt like she had to do it behind my back. If she had come to me and told me she needed more, we would have found a solution.

The three other men were sitting sort of stunned. Burton was a little ashen.

"Anyway, here is what we are going to do until tomorrow morning. That gives you boys the chance to live out your fantasy. You wanted a gang rape. Apparently so did she. Have a good time. If you need some help or inspiration, I always have a few ideas up my sleeve. You are free to explore your wildest dreams with a few exceptions. No broken bones. No traumatizing injuries that might require medical attention or a hospital visit. If you have a question, ask me and I will say yay or nay."

It was Bobby Mac who butted in. I had figured him for the one that would cause trouble.

"You sayin' that we can do whatever we want to that old lady upstairs and you won't get in the way."

"Up to a point. I don't mind a few bruises, a black eye, or some welts and whip cuts."

Bobby Mac looked at me with a mean twinkle in his eye.

"What's to keep me and these others from doing whatever we want anyway. There's three of us and only one of you."

I played my hole card. I pulled the Glock 17 from my waistband and laid it on the table with the muzzle pointing directly at Bobby Mac's big gold-plated buckle.

"I suppose you could try. Chances are you might take me down but not before I put one or more of you in a box. Just to give you something else to think about."

I spun the laptop around. It showed the camera views from the bedroom.

"There is audio to go with that. Very incriminating. Lots of talk of gang rape and all kinds of nasty shit.

Bobby Mac decided he had a trump card.

"We take care of you and then we lose that video tape. Problem solved."

"You truly are as big a moron as I first thought. Those cameras don't videotape a damn thing. They are connected to a wireless satellite uplink which then sends the data back to the ground where it is stored on, not one, but three separate servers scattered around the world. Of course, if I don't call my lawyer by 10 am Monday morning and give him the special phrase, he gets the contents, plus all of my other evidence and hands it to the police and whoever else he can think of. You know. Bobby Mac, there is no parole in federal cases. You get a 75-year sentence, and you are going to do the whole thing."

Bobby Mac sat back in his chair with a befuddled look on his face. I was Lamar who spoke calmly and evenly.

"What is it that you want?"

"Simple. You guys get to have your fun, playing by my rules. Then you go home, forget it ever happened... wait... that's not true. You can remember all you want to and wank off thinking about it, but you don't tell anyone else what happened or who was involved."

Lamar looked a little suspicious.

"That's it? No jealous husband bullshit or retribution?"

"You remember I helped set this whole thing up. I got nothing against you guys. You were just offered an opportunity and took it."

Lamare looked a little incredulous. He thought for a few more minutes. Reggie just sat still looking even more nervous and scared.

"And we walk out of here, scott free and no follow up."

"You got it."

Burton finally figured out I had been talking to the other three.

"What about me?"

"Ah. I have a special offer for you, but that won't come until tomorrow after lunch when we wind that little extravaganza down."

Burton looked a little sick.

"Cheer up! You might not find what I have to say tomorrow too hard to swallow."

Bobby Mac sat up again.

"Just what is it that you want?"

"My loving wife wanted to experience a real gangrape. I want you to give her one complete with everything that goes along with it."

"Like what?"

Lamar looked at him.

"Don't your rednecks go to the movies? Shit. He wants us to use that cunt like there was no tomorrow. He wants her to be scared shitless. She been lovin' what happen so far. She getting all wet and koozie when we fuckin here. That ain't no gang rape man. A gang rape is violent, harsh, savage and painful. If he wants her to be for real gangrape, we got our works cut out."

I listened as they began to talk. Even Burton got into it after a while. When they finally trooped back upstairs, I was certain that my wife was going to be in for a completely different twenty-four hours.

It wasn't long until Lamar came back downstairs.

"Can we take off that blindfold? We want to see her eyes."

"Yeah. I won't be up. She doesn't know I'm down here."

He nodded and bounded back up the stairs. It wasn't long until I heard the first scream. This wasn't like most of the others. There was a lot of fear and trepidation in that last scream. I guess maybe she was at least getting the message.

There was a lot of bumping and thumping coming from upstairs. I decided I should check the cameras to see what was happening. I found the four men standing in a circle about 6 feet in diameter. She was standing in the middle slowly looking around. The men were talking to her, each of them describing some of the most disturbing and perverse things even I could imagine that they planned to do with her. She suddenly made a break for the door and a big black hand hit her right in the chest with the flat of his hand. Her feet continued on, but her upper body stopped. You could see it in her eyes. All the air had been knocked out of her and she fell almost flat down on her ass. She bounced once and then fell back.

Reggie leaned down and grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to her knees. He looked into her face and then snarled.

"Good try bitch. But good tries aren't good enough. Maybe this will help you try harder. His free hand came from around behind him and smashed against her tiny breast with a flat palmed slap. I could hear the report downstairs even without the sound from the cameras. Had he not held her hair she would have toppled sideways. He grabbed the tit he had slapped and squeezed it with his fingers. His arm began to rise as he lifted her to her feet by her hair and the tit. As she struggled, he gave her a push toward Bobby Mac. She stumbled forward until he caught her around the neck and spun her to face away from him. His power forearm had her neck trapped in his elbow and he lifted and tightened the arm around her neck.

I heard her gurgle as he lifted her to her tiptoes. Her hands were pawing and grasping at his arm, her eyes bulged, and snot running down her face and chin. He held her there until she started to go limp, and her eyes rolled back. He relaxed his arm and held her. She gasped deeply two or three times and then her eyes refocused and she began to struggle again. Bobby Mac put her on her feet and then shoved her forward toward Burton. He grabbed the front of her neck and forced her to her knees. She was pleading and begging now. I saw real fear in her face for the first time. Burton looked at her.

"You want to be a whore, then we will make you a whore."

His open hand slap on her face twisted her head to one side. The backhand turned it the other way. He let go of her throat and she sank backward onto her heels. Lamar wasn't to be left out. He grabbed her by one arm and looked at Reggie.

"Come on boy. You big enough between your legs to be a man, time you started acting like one."

They grabbed my wife and led her to the small couch in the room. Lamar sat down on the couch. He looked at the others.

"Put her on me facing the other way. I want to put my cock up her ass."

She saw the size of Lamar's cock and started to try and scamper away. Bobby Mac and Burton grabbed her arms and lifted her. She was squirming and struggling when Lamar put his hands under her arms.

"I got her boys. Grab them legs and hold her steady."

Bobby Mac and Burton each grabbed a leg and bent it up and out. Lamar began to lower her screaming and kicking until she suddenly shrieked as the head of his cock driven by her own weight, sank slowly with her ass stretched cruelly around the shaft. He finally let her go and she drove herself down until he was embedded in her ass to the hilt. Lamar grinned, holding her around the chest, one big hand smothering her tiny tit.

"Ok boy, put that cock of yours to work."

Lamar leaned back and pulled her back onto his chest. With her legs still firmly held, she was an easy target. Reggie walked up, bent down on one knee and began to drill her pussy with his overly large cock. She screamed again, kicking and struggling. Reggie never let up and finally grabbed her ass and rammed forward. Only about three fourths of his cock went in, and she screamed again. As the two men were double fucking her brutally, I closed the laptop.

Late that evening I decided it was time to see what the group upstairs were doing. I flipped the laptop open and waited for it to gather itself. In a few seconds that monitor app opened and he could see all three views from the cameras in the master bedroom. It looked as if they four men were done for the evening. Burton, Reggie, and Bobby Mac were sitting around looking totally spent. Only Lamar showed any signs of life. He sat in the big armchair with her over his knee. She was face down with her ass pointing up. She was still blindfolded, but no longer gagged. She was naked. Her arms were handcuffed behind her back, but her legs were free. Lamar sat rubbing a hand over her back and slowly pumping the huge black dildo I had provided in and out of her pussy. I could see the red jewel on the bottom of a butt plug between the cheeks of her ass. She looked listless. Cum was caked around her ass, pussy, and down her thighs. Drying cum smeared her face and her hair. I decided it was time to call another meeting.

I climbed the stairs and stood just outside the door and motioned for all of them to come downstairs. I watched as they slowly rose, obviously near exhaustion. Lamar slid my wife off of his lap and then took another pair of handcuffs from the bag I had left near the bed and handcuffed one ankle to the bedpost. She barely moved.

Downstairs I sat them at the table again. They looked like hell.

"You boys having a good time?"

A chorus of yeses and yeahs came back to me.

"That's good. How is she holding up."

Lamar, the most together member of the little gangbang band spoke.

"She started whining an hour or so ago. I think her pussy and ass are getting worn out. She was begging for us to stop."

I glanced down at my laptop. She was still laying as much as Lamar had left her. The butt plug was still in place, but the dildo had fallen out. A thin stream of cum ran down her crotch from her pussy.

"Good. That's what I want. You boys take a break and get some rest. I'll cook a big breakfast in the morning and then we start again. I want this last session to be the most intense yet. I'll have another surprise for you as well. Now get yourselves arranged and get to bed.

I was up early again. Before 5. I checked the video feed. I saw that Burton had uncuffed her from the bedframe and had moved her up to the bed. I was almost sure that he had either bathed her or wiped her down. He was such a softy at heart. At any rate, I started a huge breakfast with lots of carbs. These boys are going to need all the energy they can get.

I woke them at 6. They were a groggy bunch as they filed downstairs. When they saw the huge bowls of eggs, bacon, sausage, and steak, along with a huge platter of hotcakes, they perked up and went to work. It took about 30 minutes for most of the food to disappear. They sat back happily and got one more round of coffee. I sat down.

"Ok. It's almost 7. If you want to shower, get it done asap. You have until noon, to satisfy all your most dark and bizarre fantasies. You know the limits and the rules. I don't want her to spend a minute until noon without at least one cock in one hole unless you have something else in mind.

Bobby Mac raised his hand like a schoolboy. I nodded to him.

"Like what? I done fucked her every way I knows how. What else is there."

I looked at him almost piteously.

"Bobby Mac. What else have you ever wanted to do to any woman out of frustration, anger, or just pure meanness? Now is your chance."

His eyebrows went up and I saw the gleam return to his eyes.

The others heard my words and were already thinking as well. I reached into my pocket and took out four small plastic bags, each with a little blue pill inside.

"In about 30 minutes I want each of you to take one of these pills. Don't worry, it is not some kind of dangerous drug. It is Viagra. I want you all to be ready to go the full four hours. Understand?"

I tossed the bags to each one of them. They were all grinning. Most of them headed to one of the bathrooms to take a quick shower. I sat in the kitchen, drinking coffee and anticipating the rest of the morning.

It was about ten minutes until eight when they were all re-assembled at the kitchen table. I had cleared the dishes.

"Anyone have any questions?"

Bobby Mac, of course, had his."

"You serious, we can beat her?"

I nodded.

"Yes. But don't injure her too severely and that goes for internally. I don't want her in the hospital for a ruptured spleen, a damaged kidney or a lacerated liver. I don't mind a few bruises. I don't want her jaw busted or anything like that. Open hands ok. Closed fists have to be used judiciously and carefully. I prefer you not kick her. That can be dangerous. No hard objects like baseball bats or such. Got it?"

"Got it."

I looked around at them. Everyone was starting to show signs of an erection.

"Did you take your pills?"

They all nodded.

"Good. Then get to work."

They drained their coffee cups and then marched up the stairs like a group of soldiers going to battle. The next four hours should be interesting.

They took me at my word. When they entered the bedroom again, she was still laying on the bed, but her eyes were open and focused. She looked at them. There was a definite change in the atmosphere. Before there had been an air of festivity despite all of their bravado and their rough and vulgar talk. This morning, they trooped into the room and slammed the door. They stood in a line, cocks now fully erect and looked at her.

She rolled to one side. It was the first time she had seen all of them at once. Burton had taken the mask off and had talked to her quietly as he had toweled her off. She started to smile but quickly discerned the change in the attitude. The looks on their faces told a much different story than what she had expected.

I watched from the kitchen table. Her hands were still handcuffed behind her back. The four men approached her silently. Burton looked at Bobby Mac.

"Your first."

Bobby Mac nodded. e grabbed her by one arm and savagely dragged her to the edge of the bed, She looked at him sort of confused. His face didn't change. There was no smile. Without warning he slapped her hard across the face and then backhanded her the other way. The second blow sent her sprawling sideways over the bed. I could tell she was dazed and stunned. Bobby Mac grabbed one of her ankles and pulled her toward him turning her full face down. He had his cock in his hand, and I heard him growl.

"Let's see how that ass feels this morning."

He spread her ass cheeks with one hand and put the head of his cock at her asshole. He didn't pause, but thrust down hard, forcing his cock past her tight ring of muscles. She screamed bloody murder. When the thrust again drove the rest of his cock into her ass, she screamed a second time. Bobby Mac looked at Reggie.

"Boy, get up there and use that monster of yours to gag this bitch. Stop some of that racket."

I leaned back in my chair. Based on what I was seeing, it was going to be a long 4 hours for my wife. She had asked for it. I had heard her. Now she was going to get it, plus some I thought. I closed the laptop and headed upstairs to my bedroom to shower and change clothes.