The Curmudgeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 11:30 I checked the video feeds again. I found four men still sporting huge erections. Viagra, the miracle drug. She looked haggard. They had her hanging by her wrists from the tops of the tall posts at the foot of the bed. From the looks of things her legs were no longer supporting her weight. She was facing away from the bed. Her head hung down on her chest, but I could see that her face was again smeared with cum, and it dripped down onto her tiny tits and ran down her belly, collecting in the folds there. Her legs were not tied. I could see that the gigantic dildo was stuffed up inside her and a broomstick or something had been hastily improvised to hold it in place. I could hear her groaning. The three men were discussing what to do with her now. I watched to see what else they would come up with.

Burton looked at the clock on the dresser and I heard him say that whatever they did would probably be the last. It was Reggie who made the suggestion. I watched as they untied her arms. Two of them had to support her with an arm over their shoulders. They walked her across the room and into the bathroom. I switched to the only camera that had any possibility of seeing what was going on. I panned the camera around and zoomed in on the bathroom door.

I couldn't see much. I saw them lift her over and into the bathtub, setting her down. They all then stood next to the tub. That blocked my view of her. They stood there for several minutes and then they backed up and left her in the tub. I dawned on me what they had done. In a final act of humiliation and degradation they had all pissed on her. I nodded approvingly. I heard the door open upstairs and the footsteps on the stairs.

They all came down as they were. All but Burton still had a hardon. I looked at them.

Go back upstairs and get cleaned up. Pack your shit. You three are leaving as soon as I get done talking to you again. Burton, go clean up the mess you left. Wash her off and then put her back on the bed. Tie her spread eagle and put that butt plug and the big dildo back in her. Gag her but leave the blindfold off. Clean yourself up, put on clothes and come back down here.

It took almost another hour for them to get back to the table. I was waiting. The Glock was back in its place on the table. Just a reminder.

When they were all gathered, I started again.

"Ok. You three have had your fun. When you leave here, you leave it all here. You don't talk about it, you don't mention it to anyone, and you don't ever try to contact me or her again. Otherwise, you better start watching your back all the time. I won't give you any warning, I'll just put you down like a sick dog. Understand?"

They all three nodded.

"Then get your asses out of here."

All three rose suddenly. Bobby Mac started to stick his hand out for a handshake. I just shook my head. In minutes they and their cars were gone down the road. I turned to Burton.

"Burton. I know you didn't set out to seduce my wife. I really think she showed up in that chatroom looking for something and you were at the right place at the right time. You were just the poor schmuck she landed with."

"What are you going to do? I can pay you. I have some assets. Please, don't tell my wife. It would ruin my marriage and she owns more than half of the stock in my agency."

"That depends a lot on how the next part of this negotiation goes. Let's go upstairs."

I walked behind him. The Glock was stuck in the waistband of my trousers. I still didn't trust Burton much further than I could toss him one handed. We walked into the bedroom and I saw her jerk her head around. She saw Burton and tried to smile around the gag. Then she saw me.

I went back later and found the camera with the best view of her face at that moment. I cut out a still shot of her face. It was priceless. I have never seen someone's eyes get that big. The gag in her mouth was the biggest I could find and I knew it stretched her small mouth beyond its limits. It had to be hurting. At that moment it looked like she was going to swallow that big black rubber ball.

She started to struggle. I mean, she was really jerking and tugging at the ropes. The boys had done a good job. Nothing came loose. Burton and I approached the side of the bed. I looked down at her. She did have one black eye and her cheeks and lips were puffy and red. Her tits were crimson and showing bruises in places. One nipple was already a dark blue. I was pretty sure one of them had tried to twist it off.

She was relatively clean. Burton had evidently turned on the shower where she was still lying after being pissed on. There were several flecks of cum still in her hair. I looked down at her.

"Both of you need to listen carefully to what I am going to say. I am going to give you some options. Are you ready?"

Burton nodded. I saw her nod tentatively.

"Understand that I have enough documentation of your entire affair, from start to finish to support any kind of allegation I want to make. A divorce will be a slam dunk. Burton, you will be left with nothing by the time your wife's lawyers get done with you. The state board of insurance will pull your license on a morals clause. The insurance companies that you represent will do the same thing I am sure. You'll be selling soft drinks and gas at the local convenience store just to buy food.

"As for you,"

I looked down at my wife.

You will be a pariah with your friends, the kids, and your family. Everyone will know you as a whore and a slut."

They both looked like animals trapped. Their eyes showed it.

"But I am going to offer an alternative. Mainly because I think some part of this is my fault. I have to admit that after my surgery and the botched results, I haven't been all of the husband I could be. There are a lot of things I could have done differently but didn't. I ignored you and everything about that part of our life. I should have known a healthy woman would try to find some outlet. I will accept my part in that.

On the other hand, you didn't say anything either. You didn't even try to talk to me about what you needed or wanted. You just turned to the internet to get a few thrills and then saw a chance to take the whole thing a little further. That is your fault."

I looked at Burton.

"And you. You set up that whole chat room scheme just to prey on the kind of woman that she represents. I don't know how many you found and worked into your little scheme. I really don't give a fuck. The only one I am interested in is tied to this bed.

You see, we had a lot of good years together. We built and raised a family. We had good times and bad times and we got through them together. I am a sentimentalist at heart and that means a lot to me. I really don't care to divorce her. I would rather work out a better solution."

Burton was looking at me suspiciously now.

"Here is the deal. Burton, for some reason I can't fathom, she is definitely attracted to you. You seem to be able to give her what she wants and keep her satisfied. At this point I am ok with that situation."

Burton sort of gasped. She was laying on the bed looking back and forth from me to him. She couldn't speak because of the gag.

"But there are some strings attached. First, you will not, ever, have sex with her without my knowledge and permission. If she wants to sneak away for an afternoon, that's fine but I damn sure better know about all the particulars, the whens, and the wheres. In addition, you both understand that anytime I want to watch in person, you will accept that.

Second, you can continue your chatroom playtimes. Just be aware that I have the capability to see that room without either of you knowing I am there. I may visit at times, maybe even participate but I will always be watching.

Third, don't think you can take this behind my back again. I know about your burner cell phone. If you get another I will find that one too. I have backdoors to all of your internet, text, and phone systems. I know everything that you both type, say, or send. Your lives are open books to me. You will agree to that.

Fourth, if you want to have any more of these little weekend fantasy sessions, it will be only with my permission and only with my involvement."

I looked at them both.

Burton was still stunned. My wife's eyes were closed to narrow slits. I wasn't sure she was going to buy in at this point.

"Now Burton, here is the final set of demands. You own a minority interest in one of the most successful insurance agencies in the state. You are going to hire my wife. I don't care what you call the position or how you handle it. You will put her on a salary at 1500 per month."

Burton started to protest but I held up my hand.

"I'm not done yet. Every time you fuck my wife, whether it is in real life or online, you will bonus her $250. If you have gangbang or a group grope, you will bonus her an additional $100 for every cock that goes into one of her holes or puts a drop of cum on her anywhere. You will start this bonus scene this weekend."

I could see Burton doing quick math. By my estimation he owed my wife at least $1100. I could hear my wife trying to talk through the gag. I looked down at her.

"Be patient. I'll let you have your say in a minute. Well, Burton."

Burton looked at me in a very calculating way.

"Just how do you propose that I carry this on my business books?"

I shrugged.

"I really don't give a flying fuck how you book it. Not my problem."

"And my wife doesn't know anything about this scheme?"

"Not unless you try to fuck me over. Then all hell breaks loose."

I saw Burton sort of shifting mental gears.

"You're telling me that for $1500 a month, I get exclusive rights to fuck your wife any way I want to."

"That's pretty much the deal if she agrees and you can convince her to perform the act."

He looked down at my wife, laying spread eagle naked on the bed. He looked back at me.

"Can I tell her how to dress and what to do?"

"You pay for her and you make whatever demands you want. Short of telling her to jump off a tall bridge or do something else extreme like that. Pretty much the same rules I laid down to you and the others last night."

I noticed that the Viagra must still have had some effect. His cock was tentpoling his trousers again.

"And if I want to stage one of these parties again, I can do that?"

"As long as I am involved from the very start. I get the right of veto and, of course, the right to be present at anything that goes on."

"What do you get out of this?"

"Outside of the cash, which will be paid to me indirectly, I get the pleasure of watching my wife being fucked in some very interesting situations. I still enjoy that. I can still orgasm. I just can't get a hard on to make the actual sex work. So I am reduced to being a participating voyeur. You are my surrogate cock."

Burton now had a sly look on his face.

"I assume that you will video tape everything?"

"Of course."

"Do I get access to any of these tapes?"

I laughed. Burton and I might have more in common than we thought.

"WIth the understanding that if I see any portion of any of them anywhere, I drop the hammer on you with everything I got. It will be like the coyote and the 10000 pound anvil. You won't know what hit you."

Burton was now thinking intently. I knew he had a brain. You don't build a multi-million dollar business unless you have a little sense.

"Can I talk to her for a minute?"

"Take the gag out but I would be prepared if I were you."

He nodded and unbuckled the gag from around her mouth.

"You two fuckers. You were in on this all together. You set me up. I'll divorce you and keep everything you have. And you. Wait till I talk to your wife and your dear mother.."

She actually growled. It was almost comical with her tied to the bed spread eagle and naked. She was making threats she had no way to conceivably make. Burton looked at me suddenly silent. I looked down at her.

"Will you shut the fuck up. You really need to think about what you are being offered. I know you were unhappy. I know you felt like you were needing things that I couldn't give you. I don't know what it is about Burton that fills those needs. Well. I think I have some idea, Anyway, you get to keep all that, plus you have me in your corner to make sure it all happens in a safe way."

She glared at me with daggers.

"Nothing really will change except that I will know what is going on so you don't have to skulk around in the shadows any more trying to hide it from me. That should take a lot of stress off. I am not sure how Burton is going to handle his side, but that's not my problem. In addition, I get a little money to offset the costs I incurred to get to this point."

She cursed at me again.

"You are treating me like a common prostitute. You want to whore me out to fill your pockets. You son of a bitch. Negotiating for how much you will get for me to put out anytime I am called on."

I looked at her.

"You're right. And if I am correct, just the thought of that arrangement has you getting wet again."

I reached down between her spread legs and drove two fingers into her pussy. She gasped again, but my fingers slid in easily and I felt the juices already flowing. I pulled my fingers out and showed them to Burton. I turned back to her and held the two fingers under her nose and then rubbed them over her lips. She twisted her head trying to avoid the touch.

"See. I know you better than you think. I'll give the two of you a few minutes to make your decisions. I will be down in the kitchen."

I left without another word. As I closed the door, my wife was giving it full blast to Burton, who was trying to untie the ropes that held her to the bed. I headed to the kitchen, got a beer and sat down to wait. I didn't eavesdrop on them with the cameras' which I easily could have. I really didn't care what decision they made. I was fully prepared to take either option.

I heard the door open upstairs and then the two of them came down. She had put on a robe. They stood in front of the table.

"You might as well sit down and be comfortable."

Burton pulled out a chair. She remained standing. I pushed a chair out toward her with my toe.

"I'll stand. The big son of a bitch you turned loose on me whipped my ass with that big leather belt."

I chuckled.

"Your choice. Have you come to a decision?"

It was Burton who spoke.

"I guess we don't have much choice. It's either meet your terms or let you wreck a whole bunch of lives."

"Sound logical decision making. Do either of you have any questions?"

Burton looked at her and then back at me.

"I don't think so."

"Good! Go get your shit together and you can head back home. I have some cleaning up to do around here. I'll be home in a couple of hours."

I stood up and gathered the laptop and my half a beer and headed upstairs. I heard them talking until I shut the bedroom door. I packed my gear. I waited for a while. I heard the shower running next door. The cameras were still operating so I turned on the laptop.

Burton was packing his things. She came out of the shower toweling off. I turned up the volume to hear what they were saying.

"God damn it. You ruined all my clothes. What the hell amI going to wear back?"

Burton pulled a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt out of his bag. She pulled them on with no underwear. Looking around, she found the heels she had worn the first day. She looked a little incongruous with the baggy sweats and those 5 inch CFMs. I chuckled to myself.

Finally, they were ready and headed down the stairs. I could just see her outside the bedroom in the hall through the camera facing the door. I saw her hesitate at my bedroom door and thought, for just a second, she was going to come in to say something else. She turned and followed Burton down the stairs.

I watched from the window as they got into his car and headed out. I watched for a minute then got busy, taking out cameras, removing screw hooks and cleaning the kitchen. I really didn't want old Burton to get tagged with a huge cleaning bill. When the house was back in order, I went out to the shed, tossed all the gear into the backseat of my pickup, backed out carefully and shut the shed. I was soon on my way back home. I decided to stop at a bar I knew on the way for a quick couple of drinks.

When I got home, the house was lit up brightly. LIghts streamed from several downstairs windows. I left my gear in the truck and walked in through the front door. My wife came out of the kitchen with a smile. I was immediately suspicious.

"What's up?"

"I have just been waiting for you to get home. Dinner is ready. Sit down at the dinner table and I'll serve."

I noticed she was wearing a fresh summer dress, her hair was done, and her makeup was on. She had disguised the black eye as best she could. I sat down at the table where she had laid out the good china and silverware.

She put down one of my favorite meals. Lasagna was one of my factories. I looked at her.

"How did you manage this in the short time you have been home."

She poured us each a glass of wine as she replied.

"I'm sorry. It's not scratch. But I promise you that from now on, no more quick frozen dinners or take outs. I will get back to making dinner and we will have it together."

My alarm bells were ringing internally like crazy.

"Would you like to explain this sudden change?"

She sat down and unfolded her napkin and put it in her lap. She looked at me and I saw something I hadn't seen in years.

"Burton and I had a long, intense talk on the way home. I was furious with you. He began to explain some things that he believed were true. He told me that I should really reconsider my feelings. He told me that he believed that you really love me. Otherwise you wouldn't have come up with the scheme to keep me in your life and happy. He made it all make sense. He knew that you could simply take all the evidence you have, divorce me, ruin Burton's life, marriage, and business. But you didn't. You worked out this elaborate scheme. It does give you a lot of control, but somehow I think you wanted that anyway.

By the time we got back into town, I was seeing things in a whole new light. It's still a bitter pill to swallow that you are basically prostituting me to Burton. But that is a price I can pay. I love you too and I don't want you out of my life, but there are certain things I want to experience and enjoy. I know it's not your fault you can't perform, but if you like watching it almost as much, I can understand that too. I have to admit that being watched is a bit of a thrill as well.

Anyway, I got Burton to stop at the grocery store and I picked this stuff up."

I looked at her. I was still suspicious but she sounded sincere. At that point I decided to give her the chance to prove herself.

&&&&&

It's been almost a year since that weekend at that log cabin. Right after we got back, I met with Burton one afternoon for drinks and we had a frank and positive discussion about the arrangements. I found that the more time I spent with him, the more I liked him. He was, in fact, a decent guy. His wife was a total bitch who was interested in nothing but the social status and opportunities the money from her husband's business gave her.

Burton, I found, was interested in making my wife happy just like I was. I suspect that he was in love with her as much as I was. He also has a latent sadistic streak almost as big as mine. In addition, he is a gun freak just like me. We now meet at least once a week at the local indoor gun range to shoot and practice. Funny how you meet people who often become your best friends.

My wife now works for him. He hired her as his admin assistant. That's convenient because it explains why she often travels with him to events, conventions, and meetings with big clients. It also means I get to tag along most times as her husband, on Burton's expense tab. She has been getting a lot of bonuses. There are a lot of months where her bonuses add up to more than her salary. She is a very busy and competent admin assistant.