The Curmudgeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
396 Followers

As for me, I couldn't be happier. Our home life is better than it has been in years. She takes an interest again in what I do and has gone back to catering to some of my more prurient interests as well. There are times when I tie her up and use my fingers and tongue to make her scream and wiggle. I think she now appreciates my talents almost as much as she used to.

Is it a perfect solution? Of course not. Have there been problems? Of course. Burton struggles to keep things quiet so his wife doesn't get suspicious. I watch things closely. So far both of them have kept to the agreement. There have been no other long weekends. There have been a couple of times when I participated with them. One thing I have strictly forbidden is any activity inside our home. She cannot bring him here.

However, it works for us, for the time being.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
396 Followers