The Currents of Time

Story Info
A caretaker for a cabin ends up lost in time.
12.8k words
4
2.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Jay walked through the forest. It was cold, and he was tired, but he had to complete his rounds, and check all the fences, and make sure all of the facilities were up and running. He had taken a job as a caretaker for a gigantic forest cabin up in the mountains. He and another employee named Kurt stayed in a smaller cabin nearby, and both were tasked with maintaining the grounds, and were general maintenance men for the large cabin.

Kurt was off working on the opposite side of the property, so it was Jay's job to welcome the new guest. She was getting out of her car as he walked up to the massive cabin. He noted that she was clearly wealthy. She was driving a Lexus, and wearing designer clothes. That made sense, he reasoned, as renting this cabin cost a great deal of money.

"Hi, welcome! My name's Jay, I'm here to show you in, and see if you have any questions."

"Hi, thanks! I'm Alma." said the woman as Jay drank in the sight of her. She had silky, straight black hair, brown skin, dark eyes, nice round, natural breasts, a round ass and wide hips. She looked to be about forty or so.

Jay grabbed her bags and carried them into the cabin's foyer where he set them down. They got to talking, and he noticed she was flirting with him. He wasn't sure, though, and didn't want to make her uncomfortable on the off chance he was wrong, so he said, "Okay, I'll be at the small cabin up the hill. Call me if you need anything." he smiled, and gave her his card.

"I doubt I'll need anything," she said. "But, what if I just want something?" emphasis was placed on the word "want," and she lowered her eyelids a little as she finished her sentence, and Jay felt blood rush to his dick.

"I'm here for anything you need." he said, feeling awkward. He wondered if he should just try to kiss her, but realized that was crazy. What if he was reading her wrong? So, with that, he walked out.

Later on that night he got a call from her. "I wondered if you might want to come have a drink with me?" she asked. "I thought I made myself clear earlier, but since you can't take a hint, I'm spelling it out: I want to ask you on a date."

Jay laughed, and said, "I don't have any good wine, but I'll come join you!"

Twenty minutes later he was at the big cabin, and inside Alma.

He fucked her, hard. She pushed back a little, so he pulled her legs up, and slammed his dick even deeper inside of her, on a hunch.

She moaned, and said, "I'm coming!"

Her pussy muscles contracted on his dick, and he began to come, so he pulled out of her, grabbed her jaw and squeezed her lips open, and then jerked off into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm." she said, as she swallowed him. "That was nice. You taste amazing! I like the way you use me."

"I had a feeling you might," he returned.

"Eat my pussy, I want to come again!" she said.

He leaned down, and started licking her clit. She started to come, and said, "Open your mouth!" A jet of squirt shot out of her, but he shut his mouth, and moved out of the way.

She was disappointed. "Why didn't you drink me?" she asked.

"That's just not my thing, sorry." he replied.

"I drank you! Hypocrite." she said.

"I didn't make you!" he said.

"You kind of did!" she said, accusingly.

"Well, I mean-" he stuttered, suddenly full of apprehension at the idea that he'd been wrong in his assumption, "I was doing that because I thought you would like it! If I thought you wouldn't want that, I never would have done that. You did like it, right?"

She smiled, and said, "Yeah, you're right, I loved it, but you're still a hypocrite."

Chapter 2

They spent several nights together over the next week. Every time they got naked, she would at some point try to straddle his face and get him to drink her, but he would always pull away, or shut his mouth when she came. She got frustrated, and asked him to leave one night.

Jay went back to his cabin, annoyed. He assumed they were finished, and he wouldn't hear from her again, but two days later she called, and asked if he wanted to go for a hike.

He got his pack and met her at the big cabin. They hiked deep into the woods. As they walked, she drank several bottles of water.

"Aren't you thirsty? It's hot today!" she asked, noticing he hadn't drank any yet.

"I walk out here all the time, I'm used to it, and my water is at the bottom of my pack. I'll drink later." he replied.

They walked for a couple more hours, and then sat on a large cliff which overlooked the valley below. It was beautiful, and for a few minutes they just sat, holding hands, and looking out over the cloud covered land.

"Okay, now I'm actually thirsty!" said Jay. He got into his bag, but couldn't find his water. "What the fuck?" he said.

"What?" asked Alma, concerned.

"My water's not in here. Fuck! Did Kurt take it?" said Jay. "Can I have some of yours?"

"Sorry, I'm all out," answered Alma.

"Um, that's not good. There is no water near here, and we have a ten mile walk back to the cabins."

"Yeah, no shit!" began Alma. "Without water, you're going to get severely dehydrated, and have heat exhaustion by the time we get back!"

For a few moments they stared at each other. Then Alma got up, and said, "I'll be right back." she disappeared into the forest, and came back a few minutes later.

"There's no streams or anything, if you were looking." said Jay.

"No..." replied Alma, letting her word drag out a little.

"So, could you walk back and get me water, and then come back?" asked Jay hopefully.

"Ha!" laughed Alma. "I would get fucking lost immediately. I've been following you this whole time. Plus, it would be dark by the time I got back, and there's no way I could find even my own ass in the dark, let alone navigate back to you!"

"Shit, yeah, you're right, and cell service drops off a few miles back, too." said Jay.

"Well, no reason to sit around, we may as well start back, and if you pass out I'll call for help once I get cell service again." suggested Alma. She thought for a moment, and then went on, "Unless..."

"Unless what?" asked Jay, leaning back on the rock behind him.

"Well, you're not going to like my idea, but I know how you could get some water."

"I'm not drinking your piss." said Jay.

Alma started laughing, and then said, "I just went piss in the woods. What did you think I was doing? I said I know how you could get some water, not piss!"

"So, what are you talking about, then?"

"If you go down on me, and turn me on a lot, I can squirt for you, and I squirt a lot." she said.

Jay chewed his lip. He'd never tasted squirt before. "You said water, though." he said, finally.

"Squirt is pretty much water, Jay," returned Alma.

He realized this was probably the only way, and actually the objectively best idea. Walking back was not an option, without risking serious health consequences.

"Fine," he said.

"Well, normally your total lack of enthusiasm would make me tell you to fuck off, but since you need me, I'll pretend you actually want it."

Jay scooted over to a flat spot and laid down on his back.

"Actually, it might be fun to abuse you," said Alma playfully, as she stood up, and pulled off her pants and underwear. She straddled his face and started masturbating over his mouth. "Lick me!" she demanded, and Jay started vigorously licking her clit. After a few moments she started coming, and moaning, and squirted into his open mouth. He drank it down. He was relieved that it was smooth and tasted like water from one of the mountain streams. She stopped squirting, and looked down at him.

"That was like two ounces," he said. "Not enough."

"Are you saying you want more of me?" she asked. He realized she was playing with him, now. "Beg me," she said, "tell me how much you want to drink me."

He was annoyed, and for a second considered telling her to cut the nonsense, but then it dawned on him that she probably actually needed him to do certain things to get her aroused enough to make squirt for him.

"I want to drink you so bad!" he said.

"Ooh yeah!" she said as she started rubbing her clit. "Tell me more!"

"I want you to come harder than you ever have before, and gush into my mouth."

"Oh my god!" she said as she began finger fucking herself.

He licked her clit for a while, as she continued fingering herself, and moaning. He was starting to feel impatient, but, again, reminded himself that she was probably needing to be turned on for a while to make a lot of squirt for him.

After some time, he stopped licking her, and said, "When you start to come, I want you to sit on my face, and force all of your squirt into my mouth. I want to chug you!"

She moaned loudly, and then pulled her fingers out of herself. They were followed by an absolute torrent of liquid, which poured into his mouth. He drank her greedily, and she kept coming for some time as she gyrated, and moaned in passion. Finally she finished, and leaned back on her hands.

"Tell me you didn't fucking love that!" she said, smiling.

"You are delicious!" he said. "But, this doesn't count! Of course I love your squirt when I'm in serious need of water! That doesn't mean I like squirt now!" he started laughing.

"Asshole!" she said, laughing, stood up, and got dressed.

They walked back to the cabins. When they were near, Alma said, "I have to pack, I'm leaving tomorrow, so it's probably best if you stay at your cabin. I know I'm going to cry if I try to say a proper goodbye."

Jay was taken aback, as they'd been spending almost every night together on each day they met up, yet, he understood. He kind of felt the same way. Goodbyes were hard, and this rich woman was going back to whatever mansion she lived in, and he would probably never see her again. He really liked her, too.

"Okay, you're right. This has been wonderful. If you ever want to-" he began, but she cut him off by leaning in and kissing him.

"Let's just leave it at that, sweet darling," she said, and with that she turned, walked away, and disappeared into the big cabin.

Jay walked back to his cabin, and with a heavy heart, went to sleep.

Chapter 3

Jay spent the next few days preparing the big cabin for the next guest, and playing cards with Kurt in the evenings.

Finally, the new guest showed up. It was another beautiful, forty something woman named Leela. She was interested in him, too, and they ended up fucking several times. She, also, kept pushing his face into her bush, and begging him to drink her. One particularly hot night, when the air conditioner had broken down, he woke up to a water bottle against his lips, and took a few sips, due to being very thirsty, and swallowed them before realizing she'd cut a hole in the other end, and was squirting into it. He'd turned his head, letting her squirt the rest of her juice on the pillow, cussed at her, and stormed out. She was gone the next day.

This became a pattern, as another woman of the same rough age showed up, and something similar happened. Her name was Ava, and she kept fucking him, and then would sleep with him. Then he'd wake up in the night to her straddling his face and squirting. He'd pushed her off each time, and laughed at her efforts. Eventually, though, she tricked him into drinking a bit of her in the forest, as she had demonstrated how to drink from a vine that contains water, and then, when it was his turn to drink, she masturbated and squirted into it while she was hidden from view behind the tree the vine was growing from. He noticed after a few swallows, gave her the finger, and told her to fuck off. She left immediately.

It happened again with the next woman, Elle also similar in age and voluptuousness, who blindfolded him, and was feeding him food and letting water into his mouth with a straw by holding a finger over the end, and then releasing it into his mouth. She had even let him peek, since he was getting suspicious by this point, and he had confirmed it was just water from the straw. But, then he'd noticed the amount of liquid he was drinking was too much to be from the length of a straw, and pulled the blindfold off, only to see her gushing into his mouth. He had gotten up without even saying anything, slammed the door on his way out, and when he came back the next morning, he wasn't surprised to see she was gone.

Afterwards he had gone back to his cabin. He knew it would be a few days before the next guest arrived, and he was happy for a break.

Chapter 4

Jay walked the next day with Kurt, as they made their rounds to upkeep different amenities and facilities on the grounds.

"Do you find it annoying that women always want you to drink their squirt?" asked Jay.

Kurt stopped in his tracks, and looked at Jay, who had stopped now, too. "Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Hang on, you're telling me the women you fuck don't care if you drink them or not?" asked Jay incredulously.

They started walking again through the pine forest. Kurt said, "I'm telling you the women I fuck don't squirt. That's pretty rare. From what I understand, all the porn stars actually just piss, and true squirt is uncommon. No way all those women you're banging in the big cabin are squirters!"

Jay thought for a moment, and then said, "Well, you're what, twenty-five?" Kurt nodded. Jay went on, "I'm thirty-eight, and the women I've been dating have all been in their mid forties. They say women get way more sexual after age thirty, so I guess that's why. I'm getting all the sex crazed ones who are having ridiculous, explosive orgasms, and you're probably dating chicks around your age, who haven't matured into sexual extremes yet."

Kurt started laughing, and then said, "Yeah, probably bro."

They passed a small cave, then, and Jay got a cold chill. For some reason he was compelled to look into it. It was totally black inside, but he felt like the darkness kind of shimmered.

"Do you see that?" he asked Kurt, pointing to the cave mouth.

"See what?"

"That weird shimmer."

Kurt looked for a moment, and then laughed again, slapped him on the back, and said, "You're high guy, let's go."

They walked back to their cabin, and went inside.

Chapter 5

The day came when the new guest would arrive. Jay met her at the big cabin, and was not surprised, yet was puzzled at how it could possibly be yet another forty something stunner of a woman, though this one was olive skinned. She had black hair, and dark eyes, like the other women, though. Jay was starting to wonder how many coincidences like this could happen in a row.

Her name was Neha, and they became close. She, too, wanted him to drink her, but she didn't try to force him, nor trick him. She just let it go when he turned his head and avoided her squirt after going down on her.

One night, after they'd had a bottle of wine, she said, "I want you to dom me!"

So, he tied her up, and fucked her, hard. He slammed his dick into her mouth, and then her pussy, and then back into her mouth again. He smacked her ass, and slammed his dick into her pussy again, and started rubbing her clit until she came. When she did, her hips gyrated so that her pussy moved up and down on his dick, and he started to come. He walked over to her mouth, and jerked off into it.

She started to turn, to spit out his come, and he said, "If you spit it out I will fuck you in the ass, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" He held back a smile at the absurdity of his own bluff, which he'd no intention of fulfilling, because he knew she wanted to pretend he was really hardcore dominating her.

She smiled at him, and swallowed. He untied her, and they'd spent the rest of the night in each other's arms in front of the fire place.

Chapter 6

A few days went by, and Jay spent almost every one with Neha. One day, when they were having lunch together, and talking, Neha said, "So, I have some friends who I told about you, and they want to fuck you."

Jay's ears perked up, as he hadn't really been paying attention until now.

"Come again?" he said.

"Well there's more to it..." she said, trailing off.

He gave her an annoyed look, and turned his hands over, urging her to continue.

"They want to reverse gangbang you." She said, biting her lip.

"I'm game." said Jay.

"It's going to be crazy! You know what a gangbang is, obviously. This is going to be the female equivalent. There are ten of us, including me."

"I got it. Let's do it." he said.

"Seriously, we're not going to hold back. You hear "reverse gangbang," and think "sex with ten women." This is wrong. You are going to be the victim of a gangbang, not a participant in an orgy. We are going to use you like a sex toy. We are going to do whatever we want with you, with zero consideration for how you feel about it. You are going to be truly used. You are going to be treated like an inanimate object with no feelings. There will be no safe word, there will be no breaks. You will have to lay there while we straddle you in groups. Some of us will be fucking you, others will sit on your face, and others will want to lay on you. We will make you do whatever will turn us on. This will be all at once. If you change your mind, we are not going to stop, and, you may be a strong man, but there are ten of us, so you won't be able to push us all off of you. Any complaints will be ignored, and you will just have a pussy pushed onto your mouth to silence you. You will just have to keep fucking, and licking until we are done, truly done. Once we are all absolutely sexually exhausted, you will be free. Are you sure you can handle that?" she said.

Jay thought for a second, with a little apprehension. Then he concluded that these were a bunch of women, and he was much stronger than them, so they couldn't really make him do anything, and that he wanted to do it in the first place, so it didn't matter what they did, he would love it. He also figured Neha was probably bluffing.

She let him think for a few moments, and was annoyed that he was smiling, and didn't seem to be taking her seriously.

She continued, "Also, a word of warning: these women will punish you severely if you try to get them off of you by biting or otherwise hurting them. I don't know what exactly they'd do, but I imagine you won't like it. Just imagine what ten women in a sexual frenzy, with complete control over you, would do to you if you really made them mad, and make your choices wisely. You'd probably go from wanting to get your mouth out of a warm, tasty bush that is pinning you down, and so scratching and biting to get the woman off of you, to being forced into some kind of dilemma."

Jay looked at her and twisted up his face. "What do you mean?" he asked, incredulously, and smiling again.

"I mean like you did to me. They'll pin you down and tie you to the bed, and then threaten to put some kind of monstrous sex toy inside of you. You'll have to choose between something unthinkable and horribly painful, and letting them use your mouth. You'll obviously comply, and agree not to bite them any longer, and only to lick. Then they'll take turns forcing your tongue up their assholes, and make you tongue fuck them like that for hours, or maybe even all night. Make no mistake; you will let them do this, because you will know the alternative is much worse, and you are chained up, and powerless. And they will not stop. You may throw up, you may cry. They will not care. If you hurt them, you will pay, severely like this. This is not a game. You are about to become property, and lose all autonomy. These women are not going to come all the way up here to play reverse gangbang, they will come because they are actually going to reverse gangbang you."

Jay smiled, despite being disgusted by Neha's threats, because he just couldn't believe any such thing would be possible. He also thought about what he'd done with Neha, and how he had been acting so threatening for her benefit, since she wanted to be dominated, while having no intention of doing anything that would cause her any real discomfort.