The Currents of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay walked forward, and got on his knees. The goddess started to rub her clit with one hand and beckoned him closer to her pussy with the other. Jay was suddenly filled with rage. He felt used by the sorceresses, and fooled, and he didn't trust this goddess. He was done playing games with this woman. In a moment of mad rage, he grabbed the bottle from where she had set it, and drank it down.

"No!" she screamed, but her voice trailed off into nothingness. Everything became grey, and slowed down. Jay looked around. Time was frozen. The "goddess" he now decided was no goddess at all, since she was frozen, too. The only thing that wasn't was him.

He was horrified, but also oddly relieved. He certainly wouldn't die, now, since his time limit had been extended infinitely. He touched the "goddess." Immediately where he touched her became bright again. The brightness then spread over her body, and she was unfrozen. She pulled a knife out of her robes and stabbed at him. He took several steps back, and the grey descended over her, and froze her again.

He went behind her throne, and found a door hidden in the wall. It led into a hall that had seven portals on each side. As he looked into them, he noticed each one contained a painting. They looked photo realistic, but seemed to be oil paintings. In one, he saw the women he knew, but then he noticed there was an eleventh woman. He leaned in and looked closer. It was the "goddess!" She was one of the women! She was the eleventh sorceress! As he looked, the oil started to run, and the painting became fluid. It started to play out past events.

He saw the women fighting with the goddess. He heard them arguing.

"We can use him once and for all!" shouted the goddess.

"No! We all love him! We will not let you do it!" returned the one he knew as Alma. There was venom in her voice.

He watched their argument unfold, and he began to understand that they had all taken part in summoning him into being, but the ten had fallen in love with him, and had decided to be with him, despite this meaning their immortality would never be complete, and fully permanent, as it would always be dependent on him. The eleventh, "the goddess" had wanted to sacrifice him, in order to be permanently immortal. She would not budge, and made clear she would try to perform the ritual without the consent of the others. For this, she was abandoned by the other sorceresses, and left alone, to live out her normal lifespan, and eventually die. This, while the others moved on, and would live forever with the beautiful combination of universal element, and human, which was the man that they loved.

The painting became still again. He started to feel guilty for doubting his women, and walked around to the other paintings. One showed the goddess performing some kind of ritual in front of a large bowl of water. Reflected in the water was the mouth of a cave. It dawned on Jay that this was how the cave became a tool to make him come loose in time! The goddess had brought him out of time in order for him to end up here, where she planned to trick him into drinking her, which would have drained all of his energy, making her permanently immortal, but killing him in the process.

He was enraged again, but this emotion was replaced by some satisfaction that he'd made the right choice. Yet, he also realized he was trapped in frozen time. He had to get free, and he had to get back to his women!

Chapter 14

Time lost all meaning. Jay wondered if he'd spent hundreds of years in frozen time, or a few days. He really didn't know. He wandered around, experimenting with different things. He discovered that anything he touched became unfrozen, but froze again after he moved away from it. He explored the city, and the temple of time. He tinkered with all of the devices and spell books he could find there, as well as in the dwelling of the sorceresses. Yet, nothing helped. He was trapped.

At one point, he climbed a large tower. Once he was at the top, he looked out over the grey, frozen time wastes. Bitterness struck him, and, noticing a loose block, he started kicking it, over and over. Eventually the block came loose, and fell out. The top part of the tower he was in started to collapse, and tumble. Jay was so apathetic, and dazed from his experience that he just stared, blankly, as the stone room, and he himself fell down toward the temple of time. He saw the stones begin to crush the temple, and then, as the parts he was still inside of began to make contact, everything went black.

Chapter 15

Jay opened his eyes, and he was in darkness. He felt around with his hands, wondering how he'd survived being crushed by the falling tower. He felt stone walls, and figured he must be inside the temple of time. Yet, how was this possible, since it had been destroyed? He felt around, and started inching along one wall. Eventually he saw light at the end of a corridor, and began quickly walking toward it, while still touching the wall to help guide him.

All at once, the he reached the light and leapt through an opening. He was outside, and somehow alive! He noticed it was very cool, though, and he felt a breeze. There was no wind in the time wastes, so something had changed. Delight welled up in him. Had he changed something by accidentally destroying the temple, and probably the eleventh sorceress, too?

He walked around some, but couldn't figure out what he was seeing, as it was very dark. "Fuck!" he shouted, after accidentally kicking a large object. He reached out and touched it. It was a fallen pine tree! He was out of the desert! He wondered where he was, and when he was, now.

After stumbling around for quite some time, he saw a light in the distance. He walked toward it, and realized it was coming from a window, far away. He kept moving, and it dawned on him, like the beautiful morning dawns on anyone lost in the darkness, that what he was looking at was the cabin. He was home! But when was he? It may be back in the 70's, when the cabin was first built, he realized, or even a hundred years in the future.

Jay walked up to the front door, and stood there, taking a deep breath, and feeling great trepidation for a moment. The clouds rolled away, and the silver-blue moonlight spilled onto him, as he stood there, breathing deeply. Then, he opened the door to the cabin. He saw all of his beautiful women there, sitting on the couches. They were all exactly as he'd left them: eating tapas, drinking wine, and lounging in their underwear. They clearly had no idea what had happened.

"Where did you go, darling?" asked Neha as Jay walked over and sat with them.

He told them about the eleventh sorceress, and everything that had happened. They were blown away.

"That witch! I can't believe she figured out how to manipulate the waters of time to bring you to her!" said Alma.

"All that matters is you're here with us, now, sweet darling," added Leela.

Jay sat back on the couch, and let the women fawn over him. They rubbed his shoulders, caressed him, fed him bits of food and wine, and generally tried to get him to feel safe, and comfortable again after his ordeal. He felt so in love with them, and laughed at himself for having even considered believing that they were merely selfishly using him as a slave for their own mortality. He realized that he was bound to them, yes, but they, equally, to him. They had made the irrevocable choice to spend eternity with him six thousand years ago, when they could have chosen to kill him, and do without this symbiotic relationship. They loved him, eternally.

Chapter 16

New Year's Eve rolled around, and the women prepared the ritual. They set up their symbols on the floor of the cabin after moving all of the furniture aside, lighted the candles, and painted their naked bodies with the necessary glyphs. Jay knew what to do, since the time events had unlocked all of his memories for him. He knelt in the middle of the circle of them, and closed his eyes. They masturbated, and squirted on him in unison. He watched their glistening bodies, and the candles as they dimmed. The room got so cold that he could see their breath, as well as his own. Then the ink started to run off of their bodies, and to run on the floor, toward him, and finally the ink crept up his body, and started to glow. He started to disappear, as he was overcome by the ink, and finally, began to slip into oblivion. The last thought he had, before nothingness completely overtook him, was a memory of something the women said to him from time to time over the millennia. He heard it as clearly as if one of them was saying it now: "I love you. We all love you. We need you. We will always be here for you, sweet darling. Never be afraid. You will never be alone."