The Currents of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stick out your tongue!" he heard a voice say. He did so, and then his face was thrust into the pussy in front of him, forcing his tongue into her folds. When he was released, he pulled his tongue out of her, and could see it was covered in female ejaculate, and natural pussy lubricant. He pulled it back into his mouth and swallowed all of this.

Then, at long last, she rolled off of him, and stood up.

Jay sat up on the bed, smiling. The other women had all sat down, and had been watching, and enjoying this impromptu finale. They all cheered, clapped, and laughed and smiled.

They said things like:

"That was crazy!"

"How did you squirt that much?"

"I'm jealous! Teach me to come for that long!"

"Jay, you are a legend! I guarantee no other man has made this many women fucking gush! And certainly not gush as much as she did!"

Finally, Neha walked over and laid down on the bed, and spread her legs. He mounted her, and slid his dick into her, and started pumping. He came almost immediately, having been incredibly turned on by the reverse gangbang. He pulled out, and came into her mouth. She then got up, and spat his come into another woman's mouth, who moaned in pleasure as she received it, while she rubbed her breasts and pussy. She did the same to the next woman, until it had gone around to all ten. Each woman went into worshipful ecstasy as his come was drooled into her mouth. The final woman swallowed a bit, and made a sound of delight, before passing the rest of it to the next, who did the same, and passed it on, until it got to the last woman, and she swallowed the last drops.

Jay enjoyed this sight, and then walked off to the bathroom, and took a shower.

Chapter 9

When he came back into the living room, the women were all wearing bra and panties only, and were eating a sumptuous feast of excellent tapas. He sat down and joined them, and they talked, and chatted. They were all being very sweet to him. One would rub his shoulders, while another would put a bite of tasty food into his mouth. Another brought a glass of wine to his lips. He marveled at the stark contrast between how they were treating him now, versus how they'd used him during the reverse gangbang.

After a few glasses of wine, he turned to Neha, and said, "You were bluffing about the gross stuff, weren't you?"

Neha started laughing, and then said, as she set her wine glass down, "Well, obviously! Of course we would hold you down and make you lick our pussies, and drink us, that's all good fun, and I knew you'd love it, despite yourself, but that other stuff? Yuck! We're not lunatics nor sadists!"

"Why did you say all that crazy stuff, then?" he returned.

"I had to make sure you wouldn't try to quit on us! These ladies would have been furious with me if you wimped out because you don't like drinking squirt! I mean, it worked, right?" she said.

"Yeah, it worked." he replied, laughing, and taking another drink of wine.

"You like squirt, now, don't you? Admit it! This was exactly what you needed!" she said, playfully, as she leaned forward, elbows on her knees as she sat on the couch.

"I really do! I don't know what I was thinking before. I love it. It's amazing!"

One of the other women chimed in, then, with, "Hang on, Neha, what did you tell him?"

Neha looked embarrassed, and then said, "I told him we would tie him up and make him tongue fuck our asses if he fought us, and if he refused we'd stick a giant toy inside of him."

All of the women burst out laughing, then. Jay just smiled, and said, "I knew it! I knew you were bluffing." He finished his wine, and stood up to walk into the kitchen for a new bottle. Just before he walked away, he noticed the twenty-one year old looking woman had a birthmark, right on her mound. He could just see it next to where her panties laid. A chill went down his back. His mind flashed back to Alma sitting on his face, and seeing her mound, inches from his eyes. It was the exact same birthmark as Alma had. He tried to shake it off, and went and got the wine, but when he came back, another of the younger women leaned in and kissed him as she took the bottle from him. As her beautiful, satiny hair fell away from her ear as she moved, he saw that she had a cleft in her right ear, precisely as Leela did. He looked at the other two twenty something women, studying them hard. He couldn't believe what he was now noticing; one had a mole on her foot where Ava had one, and the other had a chipped tooth like Elle.

Jay's head started to spin. He couldn't process this. It was anxiety that he'd never known before. Was something impossible happening? He felt crazy. He stood up, and walked toward the front door. "I'm going for a walk." he said.

The women protested, but he ignored them and quickly exited the cabin. It was dark, but the moon was full, so he was able to see relatively well. He walked up, into the forest, taking deep breaths. As he walked, he started to feel like he was in a nightmare, like he was trapped. He suddenly found himself in front of the cave he'd seen before. Against all logic and instinct, his panic drove him to walk inside.

Chapter 10

He saw a sidewalk inside the cave. It made no sense. He was suddenly in bright sunlight, walking on concrete. He looked around. It was impossible. I'm clearly dreaming, he thought. Looking around, he realized he didn't recognize the area at all. He continued walking, and started to have strange images pop into his head. He thought about one of the houses he was seeing, and what the bedroom looked like. Then it dawned on him that these weren't just images, these were his memories!

He walked up to the house, and opened the front door. He was at once in a mud dwelling. He turned around and looked outside, the street and sidewalk had been replaced by grass and a dirt road. What was happening? More images came to mind, this time of himself talking to several women. Who were they? They looked familiar. Ignoring this mental puzzle for the moment, he started looking around the dwelling. He recognized his things! The club was his, as well as the small travel pack. Was he in the past in this dream? Then it hit him, the women were the same ten he'd just been with, but this memory was from this time in the past. The women in his memory looked the same, but wore archaic clothing. He remembered one of them, the one he'd known as Neha, telling him that he was something special to her and the other ladies, that they loved him, and needed him.

He shut his eyes and tried to make sense of things. A huge explosion caused him to open his eyes again. Looking around, he understood he was now outside, in a forest. There were craters everywhere, and he could hear gunfire in the distance. More memories were flooding back to him of the women. He had some kind of link with them that stretched over the centuries. Another mortar hit the ground a some yards off, and sent him flying. He blacked out.

When he woke up, he was in an office with his feet up on a desk. He was relaxed, and sat there for a moment, enjoying the calm. Then he tensed all at once, and realized how insane this was! He looked around frantically, trying to get a bearing on where he was. He was wearing a suit and tie, and there was a cigarette burning in a nearby ashtray. He could see a receptionist outside his office. He called to her to come into his office.

"What's the date?" he asked, after she had walked in.

She looked puzzled, and said, "July twenty-fifth."

"No, the year," he added.

"Nineteen forty-seven," she answered, wrinkling up her face as she looked at him.

"Good, thanks," he replied, dumbly. She went out again.

It hit him that this dream had been going on for a long time. He started to get scared. What if it wasn't a dream? So, with great trepidation, he decided to do a surefire test, he looked at a document that was on the desk, and read a line. It said "Fourth quarter sales are up." He looked away, and then looked at it again, "Fourth quarter sales are up." Terror crept up his back. This was NOT a dream! He got up, and walked out of the office, and down the hall to the elevator. He wondered how he knew where it was, but he was starting to realize that this was his life, just not his present life. He got on the elevator.

When the doors opened, he saw sand outside. He'd traveled again. Yet, he was still on the elevator. He wondered if he could stop the traveling by just remaining on the elevator. He pushed the button for the third floor. Sure enough, the elevator started humming again, and the doors shut. It took him back up to the third floor and he got off, and walked back to his office.

"Back from lunch already?" asked his receptionist.

"I'm skipping lunch today," he replied. He went into his office and shut the door. What was he going to do? The stress was wearing him out, so he laid his head on his arm on the desk, and dozed for a while. When he woke up, he was in total darkness. Had the office closed for the day, and someone had turned the lights out without noticing him? He stood up and walked around. He could feel stone with his hands. He touched his pants. His phone was there! He took it out and turned on the flashlight, and could see he was back in the cave!

He ran out, jubilant to be free of whatever had been affecting him. He ran all the way to the big cabin, opened the door, and stepped through. He turned around to shut it, and when he turned back around again, he saw sand. The same sand as he'd seen from the elevator.

Chapter 11

"Fuck," he said.

"Hey there!" he heard someone say.

He looked around, and it was a few moments before he could process what he was seeing, largely because he was distracted by analyzing what had just occurred: The speaker was not speaking English, yet he understood them. What was the language? Finally, he focused on the figure some yards off, and walked toward them. As he approached through the heat haze, he understood it was an old man in robes and head wrapping, sitting under a cloth canopy. As he walked, he noticed there were several women, and at least one figure he couldn't make out, behind the single curtain at the back of the old man, but he lost sight of them as his path took him beyond where he could see them any longer.

"Where am I?" asked Jay of the old man.

"Sumer, friend, welcome!" answered the old man.

Jay's head was so messed up from all the erratic change that he could barely even be shocked, let alone properly process that he was now somewhere around seven thousand years in the past.

The old man waved to a seat and Jay sat down. "What is happening to me?" he asked, since it seemed like the old man knew him somehow. He realized he was speaking Sumerian, too, and effortlessly.

"You've come loose in time. The same thing happened to me when I was your age. We are the same, you and I. The goddess of time called you here, just as she did me." said the old man.

"The goddess of time?" responded Jay incredulously.

"Absolutely. The ten sorceresses summoned you into being, just like they did me. They made us as slaves. Think about it, you remember many lifetimes with them, always a sex slave to them, do you not?"

Jay thought for a moment. He did suddenly understand that he had a huge amount of knowledge of the women, or, he thought now, the sorceresses. Yet, he didn't remember ever feeling like a slave. He remembered always being deeply loved by them, and himself loving them in return. He remembered that they played games with him, and would have to coax him into cooperating with them in lifetimes where he for some reason or other didn't want to.

He remembered the countless times they'd explained what he was to him, and that they always waited until the time was right, because when they'd tried too early he had sometimes gotten bent out of shape. It was a delicate process. And, now, it hit him that everything made sense about the reverse gangbang! They needed him to drink their squirt. He'd refused to drink them, and only had a few sips of some of them, which had reversed their ages some. This is why the younger ones looked identical to the older ones from before: they were the same women!

This is also why it was so important to them for him to drink them. This was the only way to get them to be young again, and this was why the ones that had already dropped many years weren't so concerned with making sure he got every drop. They only needed to take off a few more years, whereas the older ones needed to remove all of their years at once, and so made sure he drank all of them. He also remembered that none of them ever got any younger than their early twenties, no matter how much he drank them, which is why the one woman was able to participate, even though he'd already reduced her years down to being in her early twenties.

Images of the empty cabin flashed through his mind, and how he had assumed the women had each left due to him being angry with them. Now, though, he realized they had left because they thought he might freak out if he saw them being a decade younger the next morning!

"Are you thirsty?" asked the old man, breaking in on Jay's revelatory thinking. "You might need a drink to keep your throat from getting dry. It is very hot today. We can talk more after you've slaked your thirst."

The old man rapped on the post holding the canopy up, and Jay started to hear cries from the women on the other side of the curtain. He was disturbed, as it seemed the women must be slaves, and were being beaten into serving the old man. A few minutes later, one of them appeared with a cup of water, and handed it to Jay. He nodded his thanks, and the woman disappeared behind the curtain again. Jay drank it down.

The old man smiled, and said, "That was female come. See, the goddess gave me my freedom from the sorceresses, but I maintain my power over women. I am able, now, to be free, and to live a normal lifespan here, surrounding by all the women I could ever want."

Jay felt better now, knowing that the cries he'd heard were of pleasure, rather than pain. Yet, he was disturbed by the old man's decadence, and bizarre behavior, and position in life. He also noticed that the man seemed to be too well layered in robes for this temperature. Something about that was deeply unsettling, though he couldn't put his finger on why. He tried to shake it off, and focus on the conversation.

"So, why is living in the ancient past better than constantly being renewed by the sorceresses?" asked Jay.

"Because you are a slave! This is freedom! Think about it, you are bound to them to make THEM immortal, yet they give you only the lifespan of one year at a time. The goddess will offer you the opportunity to live out your entire life, bound to no one."

Jay was starting to wonder if he was right. Was he a slave? "Where can I find this goddess?" he asked.

The old man just pointed and smiled. Jay followed with his eyes and saw a temple in the distance. He stood up and walked towards it. As he trudged through the sand he started to feel hotter and hotter. Grains of sand whipped at his face as they were kicked up by the wind. He tried to clear his mind.

Finally he reached the temple, and went inside. A beautiful woman sat inside, on something resembling a cross between a throne and an altar. She beckoned to him. She was similar in features to the ten women, but looked more severe.

"Welcome, my dear," she said. "I want to offer you your freedom."

Jay stopped in front of her, and said, "What if I don't want to be free?"

"Then you can hope that your being loose in time brings you back to your women before the next moon."

Jay remembered then, if the women didn't perform the ritual by New Year's Day, he would die.

"Time is still moving? I'll still die at years end?" he asked.

"Nothing can stop time, not for you, since you are universal energy, except completely freezing time entirely." She poured a liquid into a cup from a clay vessel. It caught Jay's eye. It looked like the night sky, studded with stars, but in liquid form. She drained the glass, and said, "This is the water of time. If you drink it, you will be free, just like your new friend out there."

Jay considered it, but also was starting to become suspicious. This all seemed too convenient. Why would a goddess of time want anything to do with him?

"I need to think on it," he said.

"Very well." she replied.

Chapter 12

Jay left what he now understood was the temple of time, and walked toward the city on the horizon. Once there, his ancient memories started to unfold, and he remembered where the sorceresses had lived. He walked through the people on the street, found the building, and went inside. There were many strange objects, covered in cuneiform, all over the interior. He picked up several, and set them down. Nothing seemed useful. But then he saw a small mirror. He picked it up and looked at himself. He looked the same as ever. He thought of the old man, and wondered if he really wanted to trade his eternal youth for freedom. As he looked, though, the mirror clouded, and he realized he was looking at the old man, not himself! This disturbed him, but he felt that the mirror was important, so he put it in his pocket.

He left the temple, and walked back to the old man outside of town.

"Hello, friend." said the old man. He then began telling Jay about the town, and how nice it was to live in this time.

Jay asked him several questions, hoping to be convinced as to what he should do, one way or the other. They talked for a while, and then, on a whim, as they were discussing the goddess, Jay looked in the mirror, and saw the goddess. He realized that the mirror showed him whoever he thought about. He noticed she was talking and gesturing. When he looked back up at the old man, he realized that the gestures and words matched exactly! She was using him as a puppet! Jay stood up, disturbed, and accidentally knocked over his chair. It fell on the old man's robe, and pulled it down slightly from his neck for just a moment. Jay saw putrefying flesh there. This old man, he realized, was dead. That is why he was wrapped in so many layers; the layers hid his dead skin.

Jay stormed back through the sand and into the temple. After walking up to the goddess again, he said, "What are you trying to do? I've seen your trickery! Why would a goddess need to use such tricks?"

She just laughed in reply, and then said, "Believe whatever you want, it means nothing to me. I simply want to help you. You either die in a few days, or drink. No, there is no other spirit of water manifest as a human. You are the only one. More than one would be impossible. I was merely using what had been the old man to help you see your chains!"

Jay realized she had him over a barrel. He had been defeated. He suspected she had been the one to bring him here in the first place, and so she probably would benefit somehow from this process. He stormed out again, and went back to the sorceresses dwelling, and slept there that night.

Chapter 13

In the morning, he'd made up his mind. He walked to the temple and up to the goddess. "I want to drink the waters of time," he said. He'd considered that there probably was something nefarious going on, and he couldn't trust this "goddess," but he had no other choice.

"Then come to me," she said. She spread her legs, and lifted her robe, exposing her pussy.

"I have to please you before you'll give me the water?" he asked.

"No, if you drank the water straight, you'd not be able to control its effects at all! There is no telling what would happen to you! You must drink it from me. Only I can drink it, and control what it does." She poured herself another glass of the awe inspiring liquid, set the bottle aside, and drank what was in the cup.