The Curse

Story Info
Seth claimed me as his. If only he could have stayed human.
3k words
4.51
12k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You came for me. I thought I'd never see you again. That evil man took me." Nora trembled. The heat from the bathwater relaxed her body. After being held captive for months, Seth had finally found her. But he was different. His curse was somehow mysteriously broken.

"I told you I'd come for you. I told you I'd never leave you." He kissed her gently, happy to feel her lips against his.

"But you're human. How?" She didn't understand. The curse was unbreakable.

"I don't know. I remember the days of shifting to be a werewolf, how it felt, what I had to do. And when I saw you needed me, I tried to shift to human. I passed out. When I awakened, I was human. I came for you."

Nora leaned forward and touched her lips to his. The musky scent of the damp pine lingered in his hair, though it had long since dried. His scruffy beard scratched at the bruise on her cheek, but she didn't care. He was there with her, finally. And he had saved her from her worst nightmare. She snatched his hand and drew it to her breast; the rough callouses scraped along her skin. He pressed his thumb to her nipple and smoothed over it several times, sending electricity through her body.

"He said you were dead," she muttered through his lips. His tongue pressed into her mouth, the tip dancing along hers. She felt his greedy hand searching her body, and his other pulled her neck closer so his lips could devour hers. She moaned softly when his lips travelled across her jaw to her ear.

"Seth..." she sighed and tilted her head back, letting him kiss her neck and collarbone. He pulled away and the absence of his lips on her body made her moan in displeasure. He threw two more logs on the fire and turned back to her, smiling as he loosened his belt and pulled his trousers down, kicking them away from himself. His swollen manhood stood erect, drawing her eyes to it. She had never experienced the sensations in her body that she was feeling, and her own muscles tensed and pulsed with excitement.

Seth padded over to the basin and climbed in, facing her. She lifted her body up, allowing him to slide his legs under her and then she settled down onto him, one leg on each side of his. She could feel his erection throbbing with want as he pulled on her hips, grinding himself against her. Her soft folds of skin pushed apart to let the length of his rod slide between them. She claimed his lips in a passionate kiss, tasting the flavor of the love she had longed for so long. She pressed her breasts against the soft patch of hair on his chest as his hands rubbed over her back, his fingers splayed on her skin. He kissed her greedily.

She wanted him. Wanted to feel the exquisite pressure of his body connecting with hers, moving in rhythm. The water sloshed over the edge of the basin as she nibbled on his neck and kissed him across his shoulders. When she lifted her hips slightly, she felt his hand press between their bodies and the end of his shaft rub down her clit and line up with her hole. It was up to her now. The build of desire pulsed in her groin demanding to be satisfied. She lowered her body around him as he pulled his hand back, and let his manhood stretch her open.

She sat down on him, sliding over his shaft, feeling it penetrate her. His hand was on her breast again, squeezing gently. She looked into his eyes and saw only need. He craved her as much as she craved him and she could see it in those green orbs that stared at her. Nora settled down until his dick inside her pushed so deep there was a tinge of pain. Closing her eyes, she rolled her head back and let her enjoyment seep out her mouth in soft pants. His lips were on her breast, sucking it, his tongue flicked it and he bit down softly.

"Seth," she moaned as she lifted herself and lowered, letting him slide in and out of her. The delicious feeling of friction made her strong muscular walls clench around him and she felt pressure building. Everything was sensitive; every move he made drove her mad. His thumb traced down her midsection to the soft nub of skin that tingled and ached to be touched. He pressed firmly and it sent her moaning, pumping harder on him.

His thumb swirled around on her skin, massaging it to a frenzy as she worked her hips. Her elbows rested on either side of his head on the basin's edge behind him. His face nuzzled between her breasts and licked at them. His teeth scraped over her nipple again, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body. Then she felt his hand slide down her back and across her butt, the tips of his fingers tickling down her skin. He grabbed her ass and pulled her down onto himself, a movement she found intoxicating. Then his fingers found a new playground, touching the soft, hot opening on her backside.

She squealed in a mix of pleasure and pain when he sunk two fingers into her. Her hip thrusts halted momentarily as he stretched her back opening. Then she felt a need she had never known and started pumping him into herself again. Water splashed out of the tub, but she didn't care. Her need demanded to be satisfied. She rocked her hips and ground herself onto him and as the first wave of orgasm hit her, her body tensed, freezing her in place. Her body clenched around him and spasmed as she sat there enjoying the climax.

When her body began to relax she opened her eyes, and looked into his. His desire was evident; he still needed release. Nora was shocked when he grabbed her by the hips and turned her around, his rod never leaving her body. The water sloshed around, rinsing over her skin. Then she felt him lifting his hips upward, his hands still gripping her hips tightly. He stood and her feet dropped down, finding their place in the bottom of the basin next to his. The length of his legs on hers made her tingle with excitement. She leaned forward and braced herself on the edge of the basin, gripping it with her hand.

Then she felt him move. The painfully exquisite movement of his hips. He pulled himself out until he was almost leaving her empty, then he thrust into her hard. She moaned and held her breath for the next thrust. His body slammed into hers. The sound of skin smacking on skin caught her ears. She cried out, wanting him to go harder. Her breasts shook and bounced and her hair draped around her face. Seth thrust harder, sending her into a wanton frenzy again. He reached around her hip and massaged her clit again as he pumped into her, bringing her to orgasm again and again.

Finally, she felt him tense and then a hot explosion inside of her body. He slowed his thrusts, sliding in and out, his skin still causing her pussy to spasm with pleasure. When he stopped, remaining inside of her, she stood up and leaned back against him. He cupped her breasts and kissed her cheek after brushing her hair to the side. His teeth nibbled down her neck.

"I love you, Nora," he muttered into her ear. Then he pulled out of her and grabbed the washing cloth, dipping it in the water. His hands explored her body as they spread soap across her skin, and he washed the sex away from her. Then he grabbed a towel and helped her step out of the basin. Drying her off, he spoke to her of how he would never stop trying. Never give up hope that they would be together like this forever. They had no idea whether he would be able to transition again to human, or how often, or even what toll it would take on his body.

When they were dried off, he helped her to bed. They slipped between the sheets naked, and he kissed her one last time before she fell asleep wrapped in his arms.

*****

The dawn awakened them, still snuggled under the sheets, but something was different. Seth could tell it. He was warm, much too warm. He opened his eyes and noticed Nora's red tresses tangled and draped across her pillow. Her back was to him, but he knew the beautiful smile she would awaken with. He looked around the room, the water mess from their bath the night before was dried up, and the fire was out. He needed to get a new fire going again to warm her, so he sat up and pushed himself up on the bed. When he looked down at his hands his heart sunk.

He knew it was too good to be true, that it wouldn't last. Still, he hoped that it would have lasted longer than it did. What he wouldn't do to feel her skin pressed against his again. To taste the sweetness of her lips and feel her arms around him. Want within him was growing, and he couldn't stop it. He felt ashamed of himself. She would never accept him as a werewolf, and she shouldn't have to. It wasn't supposed to be this way. He was supposed to be a man, to love her, to protect her, but he was trapped inside the beast.

Seth felt a hand on the scruff of his neck and realized he had awakened Nora. She scratched at his back and ears. When he looked at her he saw a look of sadness in her eyes, even though she had a smile on her face. It was like her. She would always put on a brave face for him when she was trying to hide her disappointments. He loved that she was trying to be strong, but he was also upset that she felt she had to be the strong one. That was his job. He licked her check and sat back up. His body still craving hers.

"It didn't stick, did it?" she said, her voice low and mournful. He could only look at her. "I knew it wouldn't. We never get that lucky...." Nora smoothed her hand down his side across his fur and grabbed his pawlike hand. "This certainly didn't stop you last night..." she said, winking at him. His hand was sore, the cut scabbed over. She was right, it hadn't stopped him.

Nora's eyes grew wide and he tilted his head sideways, confused. Then he realized what she was looking at. He could feel his erection growing, his dick protruding from its sheath. She was staring at it. If he wasn't mistaken, she had a look of desire on her face. When she licked her lips he was certain she wanted him.

But how? As a werewolf?

"Seth..." she whispered, glancing at the door. Then she reached out to take hold of his cock, stroking it softly. "Please." Her eyes pleaded with him, but he hesitated. He didn't want to shame her. He backed away, knowing what would happen if anyone knew that she had this desire. He pushed her hand way, and she pulled back, looking rejected. His heart pounded and he wanted her, but he had to control his animalistic instincts.

"You want me?" she asked. He wished he could tell his body to stop, to not feel what it was feeling, but he couldn't. He nodded at her slowly, one of the only ways he could communicate with her. She looked a bit shocked at first, but her features softened. A look of recognition on her face told him she wasn't afraid. "I feel the same," she said quietly.

Nora folded the blanket back, exposing her beautiful naked body to him; then she lay back and pulled her legs up, her knees bending and falling wide to open herself to him. She smiled as she propped herself up on her elbows and gave him a coy look. Seth still hesitated. He wanted her, but he wanted to protect her even more, even if it meant he went back to the isolation and depravation of being an beast. His reluctance must have been obvious, because she sat up and grabbed his muzzle from underneath.

"Listen, Seth. I know it's you in there. I've always known it was you. You've always been you... I have always loved you...I just never had the way to show you. Last night...last night was magical, and I loved every second of it. Your skin on mine, your lips on mine. But now...seeing you like this? Seth, I've never wanted you more than I do right now--as a werewolf. The wild animal that is in you, that has always been in you....let him out. Make love to me. I don't care that you're a beast. I don't care that it is forbidden. I don't care that others would look at us with disgust. I love you, exactly the way you are, and if you're never human again, I don't care." Nora pressed her lips to his muzzle and kissed him.

Her lips lingered there touching his fur. Her nose pressed on his and he let his tongue slip out to lick her upper lip and she opened her mouth to him. It was awkward, but he kissed her the only way he knew how. Tasting her sweetness once again.

Nora lay back against her pillow again, this time lifting a leg and laying it on the other side of him. Her fragrance wafted up to his nose making his cock harden further. He lowered his muzzle to her and licked the moist opening between her legs. Her salty-sweet flavor enticed him and he sunk his tongue into her. She moaned with pleasure when he lapped at her juices.

"Now, Seth. I want you now," she moaned. "I need you inside of me." She pulled at his fur beckoning him forward. He crawled up with one clawed hand on either side of her body, the fur on his belly brushing across her skin. She reached up and wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down onto her so their bodies melded together. His dick sank into her body between her soft folds of moist skin.

Suddenly he couldn't control himself anymore. Something fierce and wild rose up in his chest and he needed her. He wrapped his arms around her body, claws digging into her soft flesh, and pumped his hips furiously, slamming his shaft into her repeatedly. She moaned and arched her body up to meet his, displaying her pleasure. He began to feel his knot forming and knew it would never fit her, so he controlled his thrusts, not allowing himself to penetrate her too deep.

"I want it all," she yelled, pulling his hips down onto her body. "I want your knot, Seth. I need it. Please," she begged, panting as much as he was. He withheld, refusing to go that deep. He knew it would hurt her, he was too large. He could feel the deep back wall of her body with each pump, hid length much longer as a werewolf than it was as a man. His girth already stretched her out. He could tell by how tightly he fit her.

"Now," she said, pulling at his fur. "Knot me now," she begged.

Seth lost all control. When she demanded it, he lost it. He had to feel the knot sink in her. He pressed his hips against hers harder and harder. The knot squeezing so tight it felt like she was crushing him. She squealed in ecstasy, but if he wasn't mistaken, he thought it also sounded like pain. Over and over he tried to sink the knot, but he felt climax building. She lifted her feet up and wrapped her legs around his body. Her grip on him firm, he pounded downward. Then he leaned forward on the bed forcing her hips to rock up. The movement opened her up just enough to allow his swollen knot to push in.

Her strong muscles contracted around his as she orgasmed, and she moaned in pleasure. Seth pumped vigorously and felt his own climax near. On the edge, he bent down and licked her breast then her face. With one last pump he released, spilling his seed into her body. His stomach convulsed and tensed. He could feel the heat from his juices surround his dick and knew she felt it too. Her heartbeat was fast and thready, he could feel it beating from within her. He collapsed down on top of her waiting for his knot to shrink.

"Can I move?" she asked, pushing gently at him, a smile on her face. But he couldn't get up. He had seen as a watcher on the wall how normal wolves mated and remained tied together sometimes for nearly half a bell before they could separate. He had no idea this applied to werewolves too. He only wished he knew before they had started.

She smiled at him again. "Seth...let me up," she ordered looking a bit uneasy. He sat up and pulled back again, his knot stuck inside of her. The action caused her to moan as she realized they wouldn't be getting up any time soon. "What is happening?" she asked, sounding a little frightened. He paw-like hand across her cheek to reassure her, and then pulled back again, still stuck. She looked up at him and her features softened.

Nora patted the bed beside herself and sighed. He lay down next to her, his rod feeling every beat of her heart. She wrapped her arms around him and snuggled up to his body, one leg draped across him. "I love you, Seth," she said, holding him. "I love you this way. I love everything about you. And I don't care if you're never fully human again. We have each other." He closed his eyes, and placed his arms around her, enjoying the moment. He hoped she wasn't lying.