All Comments on 'The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 11'

by Freckleman64

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Pitbull86Pitbull86almost 3 years ago

I'm so happy both of them are together at last. And that ending...

I really want a sequel now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hot story with a heart.

ThiccBeeThiccBeealmost 3 years ago

Aaaa I loved the ending, I'm so glad they got to be together ♡ and that last part seemed like a sequel, which is also cool, you're so cool! Thanks for writing this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was great. It was so fun getting a new story nearly every day over the last two weeks. Great job.

Enjoyed it throughout, despite the incest, but the ‘top magic’ was pretty fun.

Sequel with the other three high school boys? Might be fun to do a Top Curse too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As an LA local, props on the realism!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the ending

Kiwi Fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Overall enjoyable story - sad in parts, funny in parts, poignant in parts, even stupid in some parts. I wish Willem and Jake had reconciled more organically without Bussy’s help again. That didn’t seem required to end their love story. I’d like to read about Willem topping Jake for a change. I liked Bussy’s run-in with Josh and the twins at the very end and think there is a sequel there. They were more than eager to fuck Willem and they’re extremely homophobic so there has to be some gayness in them. I don’t want it to be just a repeat if 100, 500, or 1000 bottoms. It would need to be more creative especially since all three should be cursed. Hope to read more!

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

The premise of this was always dark but it got really dark towards the end, Willem's depression... but it got better for him and Jake ig. It's so dark that Willem finding any fulfillment out of life is being with Jake. What would happen if Jake died or they broke up... he can't even have hetero sex and he's only gay for Jake. Willem is ruined.

But this was so well-written, I have to give the author their props. Hope there's more in store for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story, keep up the good work!!

TyrayCartierTyrayCartieralmost 3 years ago
To curiousaudrey

I personally didn't find the story "dark" at first (I guess because I knew Willem+Jake would be together), but now that I look back at the mind control, the random highs and lows of Willem's tops and his feelings about them, and the (permanent?) alteration of Willem's sexuality/sexual orientation... Yeah, the series has some seriously dark elements to it... Still well-written and touching, though, and I'd love to read more about these characters. (PLEASE DON'T GIVE THE STRAIGHT GUYS THE CURSE OF 100 OR 1000 BOTTOMS, THOUGH.)

Freckleman64Freckleman64almost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading. This story was so much fun to write and took on a life of its own as I got deeper into it. I'm really happy with the end result and eternally grateful to you all for reading it.

Just wanted to respond to curiousaudrey and others and say yes, the series was definitely dark, but I do believe there is hope for Willem's future with or without Jake (although I personally believe with Jake). Among other things, the curse and the mind control elements were meant to parallel a journey with addiction, which took Willem to incredibly dark places, some which were inside his control and some which were outside of his control. So now that he's given up anonymous sex and the curse is broken, I think it's safe to say he has a much happier future in store.

As for him not being able to have hetero sex, his attraction to women has returned, but he's unable to hook up with Victoria at the party because he's still desperately in love with Jake. So if he were to eventually end things with Jake and move on, there's no saying he couldn't meet and fall in love with a different woman and have his happily ever after with her. But again, I would imagine he and Jake end up making it in the long run.

Lastly, if I were to ever write a sequel for this, it would have to be drastically different and involve a new curse with a very different format and purpose. As of now, I have no plans to continue the story, but I wouldn't rule it out down the line if I ever came up with an idea.

Thank you again for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love, love this story and followed it on a daily basis! I felt so sorry for Willem at times and deeply fell in love with Jake who stood by his side and helped him through the various experiences day by day no matter what. This story has so much depth and the reader learns together with Willem about life, sex, people and love. Please, please write a sequel! This story really touches me and I can't help reading it a second and a third time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've never read a story that got me off, made me laugh, and cry. A story so ridiculous and believable at the same time. Jake is such a sweetheart, and I grew to love Willem, which shocked me. This story is truly something else. You should be proud, and keep writing whatever comes to you next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Here i am, 3.am in the morning commenting on your stories just to show my appreciation. I really love it, makes me giggle and drop my tears at the same time.

StraycatndcStraycatndcalmost 3 years ago

LOVED! this story! It’s better than Netflix! Please please think about a sequel. I need to know what Bussy has planned for those three. She’s an awesome character BTW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was amazing and so well written I literally could not stop reading. The best I’ve ever read on this website so far. I wish this was a tv show or something cus a porno would just spoil the quality. It was hot and a great story and arc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm so sad to finish this series. I almost didn't read the final chapter because I couldn't bear them not being together. You're very skilled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm speechless, I binge-read all 11 parts in 1 go, the story is just perfect!!!! I love you jake and willem 🥺

BanibooBanibooalmost 3 years ago

I could read a million stories from this author. This was so good!

hiphopman610hiphopman610almost 3 years ago

Omg I finished the whole series lol. Very good. Very well written. Please make more. Thanks again.

MysteriouseleMysteriouselealmost 3 years ago

That was a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is incredible. The story is funny, entertaining as well as lesson to me. I would love to know what happened to the hate-monger congressman and hope Jeffery gets better life. The buff lad was reduced to a twink sadly. Its tempting to know what might be the story of Josh and his twin friends after Bussy's curse. I experienced the never ending emptiness too n hope very few face that in life. Willem learning the depths of Love, sex and friendship is what we all want in our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly I hate you, I came here for an erotic story and you made me cry! But I loved everything about this story. The ending was amazing. Honestly put this on wattpad and I promise you’ll have a million read’s in a month.

MimiloveeeeeeMimiloveeeeeealmost 3 years ago

Awwwww totally loved how the story ended, thank you soo much for writing this beautiful piece. I loved every bit of it

I wish it never ends lol

cat_suckercat_suckeralmost 3 years ago

I'm the only one that imagines Bussy portrayed as Bianca del Rio?

Amazing story dude! I cant wait to read another magic story of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the awesome story! Funny, sexy, clever, and romantic! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate how much I loved this story! I started reading at 9:30 and I just finished! I didn't' even cum. Cried three times though. This is some great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

damn this story was so hot I still want to be willem

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I rarely ever comment on stories yet here I am commenting. Just finished binging all 11 chapters and loved it. Raw and graphic yet touching and poignant. Thank you for a very well written story that wet my eyes yet held my somewhat depraved interest. You have talent and I for one appreciate your efforts.

Daisy_xDaisy_xover 2 years ago

Unless I missed it through scrolling I haven’t commented on this before which is Mental bc this is 100% the second time I have read this story and I totally didn’t search for it specifically bc I wanted to read it again (totally did).. SO GOOD. Not only sexy but romantic, funny and all the things I love in a 10/10 Literotica story! Please write another one like this, maybe a sequel? Following you in the hopes that you will!!! :)

MalevolentBardMalevolentBardover 2 years ago

Incredible. Comedic, hot, heartwarming, all of the emotions and well written. Thank you for the gem.

BicowboyDFW1981BicowboyDFW1981over 2 years ago

Absolutely LOVE THIS STORY. Thank you for writing this ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh. My. God. I LOVED this story, so much I can’t even put it into words to make it justice! It had it all; humour, romance, kinkiness, fetish, you name it.

THANK YOU to the author for this, it was fantastic, and I had such a lovely time reading it <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was one of the best stories I've read here like you don't want it end so captivating 😁 please write some more on it 🥺🥺🥺 please 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow!!! Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was beautiful

LebluesummerLebluesummer9 months ago

2nd time read this story.

Still hoping for a spin off.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze3616 months ago

Loved this story! Read it for the 2nd time and it’s got it all!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

That was just A RIOT, I loved every second of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreckleman64@Freckleman64
Writer. I love all kinds of erotic fiction, but I tend to like to write stories with lots of melodrama, romance, and of course, gay sex.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES