The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jake... fuck me, baby," moaned Willem.

He could feel his own cock leaking in Jake's hand as Jake continued to stroke and fuck him at the same time. He pushed his ass back against Jake's cock, meeting the taller boy's thrusts.

"Willem... fuck, you feel so good. I missed you so much..."

Willem clenched his hole around Jake's cock, making Jake moan. He pushed Jake's hand away from his cock and shoved his ass back.

"Just pound me," he said breathlessly.

Jake grabbed Willem's hips and pounded his bubble butt. Willem was leaned over with his face pressed up against the ground, his ass sticking out as he furiously jerked himself off. Being stimulated from either end was a feeling he had missed so desperately over the last few months. Jerking off without prostate stimulation was like eating ice cream made with Splenda. It just didn't compare.

The sound of grunting, moaning, and flesh smacking against flesh filled the back room of the coffee shop as the two boys fucked. They fucked like they were the ones who invented anal sex, blissfully unaware of anything and everything outside of their two bodies.

"Baby... I'm gonna cum," moaned Jake.

Willem could feel himself getting close as well. He took his hand off his cock, wanting Jake to be the one to push him over the edge. He put his hands against the ground, surrendering himself to Jake's fucking.

"Cum in me, baby. Do it!" moaned Willem.

Jake cried out as he began to shoot, filling Willem for the first time in months with his hot load. He came more than he ever came in his life, more than he even knew was possible. His body jerked and spasmed against Willem's back, shutting off all of his senses outside the primal need to spill his seed.

The warmth was just what Willem needed to go careening off the edge. He shot his own load and ruined some poor girl's denim jacket that she had inadvertently left behind at the coffee shop after her morning macchiato, unaware that two 18-year-old boys would be using it as a makeshift cot for fucking.

Jake rolled off of Willem, laying on his back as he breathed in heavily. His body tingled with pleasure, and his mind was still not entirely unsure that he hadn't just manifested the last hour of his life through sheer imagination.

Willem put his head on Jake's chest, running his fingertips along Jake's torso. "That was fucking incredible," he said.

"I can't tell you how much I missed that," laughed Jake.

Willem leaned up and kissed Jake on the lips. "Then let's keep doing it. Let's stop with the bullshit and just do this. You and me. Boyfriends."

Jake smiled. "I'm ready if you are."

Willem kissed him again. Jake reached down and gently squeezed Willem's bubble butt, still trying to convince himself that this was all really real.

Willem broke the kiss. "Wait a second. I do wanna say one thing."

Jake looked at him quizzically.

Willem ran his fingers through the little hairs on Jake's chest. "Now that I'm not cursed anymore... well, I should get to top too, you know. Every now and again, at least."

Jake laughed. "They say versatility is the spice of life."

"Good. It's about time I get a chance at that ass," Willem said, grinning.

Jake groaned. "You're not gonna go easy on me, are you?"

"Not a chance."

Jake smacked him on the chest, then pulled him in to kiss him. He rolled over on top of Willem and grabbed his rapidly hardening cock, stroking him as he began to make love to his boyfriend once more.

* * * * *

Bussy stood in the bathroom of the bar, adjusting her platinum blonde afro wig in the mirror as a particularly annoying bleached blond twink pouted at her.

"I don't understand why I can't have tonight off. It's New Year's Eve, for Christ's sake!" he whined.

She shoved another chicken cutlet in the bra of her sheer crystal tassel dress. "The only reason I called off your curse is because you agreed to be my assistant. That means when I work, you work."

Jeffrey pouted. "It's still not fair."

She glared at him. "I can always curse you again. There are 683 more tops just dying to get their hands on you."

Jeffrey's eyes widened. He shook his head.

She grabbed his chin. "Good boy. Now grab my train and let's go."

Jeffrey grabbed the train of her dress and followed her out of the back room of the bar. They walked through the crowded bar towards the exit when a voice called out from behind.

"Bussy!"

She turned to see a tall freckly boy with wavy brown hair heading towards her, holding the hand of a boy with curly blond hair.

She lifted her arms, grinning from ear to ear.

"Jake, darling. How are you?" she asked as she kissed him on either cheek.

"Well, thanks to you. We thought we'd find you here."

"Not for very much longer, I'm afraid," she said. "My shift just ended. I'm headed to the Hills to host a private party tonight. It's all very exclusive."

"Moving on up?" asked Willem with a smile.

"I'm a hard girl to pin down," she said with a wink. She could see Willem's hand on Jake's back, slowly gliding his thumb back and forth. She smiled.

"We're meeting Willem's parents at a New Year's Eve party after this," said Jake. "We just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy New Year, Bussy."

She waved him off. "Bussy's so last year. I was thinking, 'Diddle McClit.' What do you think?"

Jake grinned. "That's perfect."

She squeezed his arm. "I knew I liked you. Now, I'm off boys. Happy New Year!"

She turned and walked out of the bar as Jeffrey trailed behind her, still holding her train.

"Fuck, it's freezing," she said as they stepped outside. "What time does the car get here?"

"It's two minutes away," said Jeffrey.

"Two minutes too long. It's colder than a witch's tit out here."

They were interrupted by the appearance of three teenage boys, stumbling down the sidewalk and laughing drunkenly.

"Dude, you're fucking wasted! It's not even 10 yet," said the short redhead, laughing.

"I'm not that drunk, Josh," said one of the taller boys right as he stumbled into Jeffrey, knocking the little bleached blond twink off his feet.

"Careful with the dress!" shouted the drag queen as she pulled Jeffrey to his feet.

"Fuck, is that Sia?" said the other tall boy, staring at the drag queen in confusion.

They laughed at her. She was so incensed that it took her a moment to realize that the two boys were identical twins.

"You're so right!" said Josh. He pointed at Jeffrey. "And that's the little girl from her music videos."

"Run along, you little breeders," she said.

"Oh, fuck off, dude," said one of the twins. "You're like the ugliest chick I've ever seen."

Her jaw dropped. She stood there in shock as the boys continued past her, stumbling down the street and laughing to themselves.

"The gall!" she scoffed. She stared after them as her face fell into steely resolve.

"We need to go," Jeffrey said pleadingly. "The car's about to pull up."

Suddenly a wicked smile crossed her face. "I have more pressing matters to attend to."

She turned and walked quickly down the street, following after the unsuspecting boys. Jeffrey held the train of her dress, trailing behind her as fast as his little twink legs could carry him.