The Curse of the Scots Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had me. I placed the palms of my hands against her cheeks. I kissed her again, softly, and asked, "OK, what is it?"

She kissed me back, "I'll do whatever you want, just don't get into any fights tonight at the dance."

She looked like she was going to cry. I took my thumbs and gently rubbed the soft flesh under her eyes, "What? Fights? Me? Don't worry, no fights. I promise."

I don't think she completely believed me, but she blessed me with an awkward smile, turned away, and, using the spatula, plopped two fried eggs on a plate alongside several strips of bacon. She handed me the plate, "Here, let's get a good start on the day."

I took the plate, sat, down and had breakfast. She joined me with her own somewhat smaller portions. I sat there with a boner and ate eggs. I suppose a normal man would've gone over, grabbed his girl, and had at it. Well damn it, I did!

I walked over, got Caprice by the hand and pulled her across the room to the sofa. I sat down and she slowly slid down on me. She was really tight. It felt good. She held my face in her two hands and kissed me while I held her by waist and kissed her back. It only took a minute or so and we were done. As I got back up walked out the door I watched her go to the dirty dishes. She had this real satisfied look on her face.

++++++++++

I spent the morning mucking out the stalls, seeing to the animals, and making a quick tour of the fields. I was back at the barn by 1:00 p.m. Del and Sally were already there. We spent until 4:00 practicing all the latest dance steps.

Shortly after 4:00 Sally announced, "You might not be Fred Astaire or Richard Gere, but I think you'll hold your own tonight.

I responded, "I want the two of you there with me tonight."

Del smiled at Sally, they'd been flirting all day, "Don't worry Uncle Del we'll be there."

Sally asked, "Mr. McLeish, do you have a date?"

I chuckled at her remark. All day it had been Cayden; suddenly once the lessons were over I became Mr. McLeish, "I answered, "As a matter of fact Ms. Monroe I do have a date. I'll be escorting my former wife, Angie Bradford nee McLeish to the dance."

Del asked, "Is that who all this has been for?'

I grinned rather sheepishly, "Partly, but it's about Caprice too."

"She'll be there," asked Del?

"Barry thinks she's his date. It might start out that way, but I look for it to end a little differently."

Del nodded his head and grinned at Sally, "Oh I see."

I gave Sally a kiss on the forehead, and shook Del's hand, "See you two tonight."

Del hit my arm, "Tonight."

Sally looped her arm in Del's, "Tonight Uncle Cayden."

I poked her arm, "That's better, tonight." I left the two budding lovebirds at the barn while I got in my truck and drove back home.

It was close to 5:00 when I got back to the house. I still had a couple hours to rest up and get ready.

++++++++++

The Dance.

Barry got to my house a little before 7:00. Caprice was ready. She had on a light blue oxford button down and a pair of dark blue, almost black jeans. She'd bought a pair of cowboy boots that had a slightly elevated heel, and she'd done her hair up in a ponytail. She looked scrumptious.

Barry pulled up in his pick-up. I was a little surprised since he had a nice car. I wondered if he thought he'd be able to get Caprice in the truck bed later on. I knew that was never going to happen.

Caprice kissed me goodbye before she walked out the door. I smiled and reminded her, "Don't forget who's taking you home tonight."

She smiled and nodded, "I won't forget."

Once Caprice and Barry left I jumped in my Lexus and tooled on down the road to pick up Angie. When I got there Angie was waiting for me at the front door. Emily was there too. I watched as Angie kissed our little girl goodbye.

I overheard Emily say, "Now you be careful with that man."

I watched her mommy scratch her head and say, "Don't worry. I'll be as snug as a bug in a rug. You mind your grand mommy and go to bed when she says."

Emily caught my eye; she pointed her index finger at me and shook it as if to say 'you better be good'.

I raised my right hand up to my shoulder, cupped my hand and gave her my best little girl wave. I also gave her a great big smile. She smiled back.

Angie's a small woman; skinny legs, almost no tits, tiny waist and virtually no ass, but what she had on was stunning. I bet she must have tried on every dress in the stores to get the right look. What she had on was a dark blue mini-dress, empire waist, three quarter length sleeves with slightly capped shoulders, and a delightfully pretty peter pan collar. The collar and cuffs of the sleeves looked like they were snow white silk. The dress itself sort of shimmered as she walked toward my car. She had on a pair of black low heeled shoes and ankle length white socks. I think the dress must have zipped or buttoned up the back; I couldn't tell, but at the top, dead center, on the collar she had a little white bow. She carried a small dark blue patent leather clutch purse.

She had her hair up in pigtails. Each tail was braided and tied off at the bottom with a little white bow.

I couldn't tell if she had any makeup on till she got up close. She had a little tad of pink lipstick, some eye shadow, not much, and a trace of mascara. She had tiny hooped earrings on.

I swear she looked like a child; a little girl. This was exactly the way I remembered how she looked when we were dating and just before we got married. I knew almost right away this little thirty year old girl was dressed for battle. I was delighted!

I jumped out of my Lexus, opened the passenger side door, and helped Angie get in. I got in on my side of the car and asked, "Are you ready?"

Angie leaned over for a kiss. So I kissed her.

She said, "Let's pretend tonight it's like it used to be."

I smiled, I kissed her again and answered, "I'd love that Angie. By the way you look adorable."

She smiled back, "I love the way you look tonight too Cayden. You're like you used to be, no nonsense, straight from the shoulder, jeans, simple shoes, blue buttoned down shirt, and oh, you're wearing Old Spice!"

I turned on the radio and put in a George Strait cd. I told her, "Tonight I'm going to dance. I'm going to dance with Caprice. I going to dance with Sally Monroe, but mostly tonight I'm dancing with you."

She gave me a curious look, "You're dancing?"

I smiled back, "Just watch me."

++++++++++

We got to the dance. I parked my car, helped Angie out, and led her up and in. Sally and Del were already there. I looked around and saw Barry had Caprice on his arm. They were standing around with his pals. Bernard Keith was there too. He was skulking around one of the beer kegs. His little rat pack surrounded him. They seemed to be hovering on Keith's every word.

I found a table. Del and Sally joined us. I went to the concession stand and got two iced teas; one for Angie and one for me. I wasn't drinking anything stronger than tea tonight.

The first dance was a Line Dance followed by an Electric Slide. Angie and I sat them out. Then they picked an old George Strait. As the first chords to 'All My Ex's Live in Texas' kicked in I stood up and held out my hand to Angie. She smiled tremulously and took it. I guessed she was a little scared because she knew I never danced.

Well I walked her out on the floor, took her arm and we started in. I held out my hand to Angie. She gave me that look again and took it. We started in. It wasn't more than ten seconds before she got all starry eyed.

She clung a little closer and whispered, "Cayden you can dance."

I whispered back, "Been saving it up for you."

Not more than thirty seconds later and big old Bernard was standing at my shoulder tapping it, "I'm cutting in," he said.

I smiled at Angie, glanced at him and answered, "Not tonight pal, not now, not ever, not ever again."

He tried to tap my shoulder again, "I said I was cutting in."

I didn't know they were there, but all of a sudden three of my brothers were circling me and Angie. Del was there too. Del asked, "Got a problem Bernard?"

Bernard looked from me, to Del, to my brothers and replied, "No I guess not."

I knew this was my big chance. I looked from brother to brother, to brother to brother, and last to Del. I guess I sort of gulped, "Thanks; it's good to have family."

It was a good thing there weren't any windows nearby. The sizes of their smiles would've broken the glass. Honestly it really scared me; I'd never in my whole life shown any member of my family any more than the most grudging gratitude. Wow was I surprised. It dawned on me; they all might like me after all. Well, if they didn't like me, they saw me as family and took up for me again. I felt, well I felt sort of humble.

Angie and I knocked out a couple more two steppers. Then the music changed. They played an old song from the dark ages. It was an old song something called 'Smoke Gets in Your Eyes'. I held Angie real close and we danced. I held her close like I did when we were first married. I felt a little lump in my throat. I smiled down at my little woman. I saw she felt the same way too.

We popped off another two step, and I walked her back to our table. Del and Sally were there. I asked Del, "Isn't that your old girlfriend over there with that guy in the sport coat and tie."

He glanced over, "Yeah, that's her."

I saw the look of uncertainty on Sally's face. 'Gee', I thought, 'I hope Del doesn't ruin things for her.' I didn't have to worry, Olivia, the old girlfriend, was on her way over.

Olivia got to our table and looked at Sally and then at Del, "Hey Del got a dance for an old friend?"

Del looked up from his beer and smiled, "Hi Livy. How's it going?"

I wondered how Olivia was handling things. Her date didn't look very comfortable standing way on the other side of the dance floor. He looked like a nice enough guy, but he was a relative newcomer to the area, and most of the people at the dance were old-timers and mostly farmer types to boot. I doubted if he knew many people. I asked Olivia, "Why don't you bring your friend over and introduce us around?"

Olivia looked from me to Del, "He doesn't dance. I thought I'd pick up a dance from Del."

Sally looked lost; like she was going to cry. I knew what was going on. I hoped Del would do the right thing.

He did; Del turned to Sally, "Yeah I do want to dance some more; how about it girlfriend?" He held out his hand to Sally.

Sally and Del got up and took off for the dance floor. I smiled at Olivia, "I'll dance with you."

She gifted me with something of a rueful grin, "That's OK," she walked back over to her date. I took Angie's hand and led her back out on the floor. While we were dancing I whispered in her ear, "See Caprice? Is she with Barry?"

She put her head on my chest. She was so damned small. I liked it though. She whispered back, "Yes I see them."

I put my hand under her chin and lifted it up so she had to look at me, "I have to start claiming her back. Promise you won't get mad."

Jesus was I surprised. She answered, "Get her tonight and you might get all three."

I almost shit my pants. I had to stop! Right there in the middle of the dance floor I stopped dancing. I took Angie's face in my two hands, held it up close, and kissed her right there. I mean it was a long and meaningful kiss. Crap I mean I juiced her lips right up, and damn if she wasn't kissing me right back! She and I could hear the murmuring and whispering around us. A lot of the people there knew at least a little about our history. I guessed our little exhibition out there on the floor sort of put any doubts about where we were headed to rest.

I kissed her again, and then led her off the floor. I felt like a stupid fool. I kept thinking to myself, 'If I'd known it was going to be this easy to get my ex-wife back then why'd I wait so long? Just stupid I guess, backward and stupid. Just like Caprice said, I was just another stupid farmer.' Then again I thought, 'Maybe Angie had to ready too.'

I got Angie back to the table, and told her, "I have to get Caprice."

She gave me this serious look and said, "With this or on this."

Damn it I'd forgotten how smart she really was. I hardly remembered anything from school, but right away she came up with some Old Spartan slogan, 'conquer or die, come back in victory or come back dead.'

I told her, "No retreat, no surrender. Tonight we're all going home together." I got up and started toward the table where Caprice and Barry's little army was hold up. I got there just as the DJ was putting on a Waylon Jennings, 'Will the Wolf Survive.' I walked up and ignoring Barry I spoke directly to Caprice, "I believe this is our dance."

Barry started to say something, he said, "Hey wait a..." but Caprice held her hand up to block his comment. She stood up and answered, "It is isn't it."

Well that was it. Caprice took my hand and followed me out on the floor. We did a two-step to the Jennings tune, and followed it with a jitterbug to Bill Haley's 'Rock Around the Clock'. No sooner had the Bill Haley tune stopped then the DJ slapped on a Righteous Brothers. There I was again in the middle of the dance floor holding another beautiful woman real close while the music to 'Unchained Melody' rang out. Just as the last chord of the song ended Caprice leaned up, I leaned down, and we let loose one of the longest hottest kisses anyone alive or dead had ever seen.

I wrapped her up in my arms while she wrapped her arms around my waist. Man I was in heaven!

That's when Barry showed up to try to reclaim his date. He stepped real close and tried to take Caprice's arm. He said, "Come on."

I got scared for just a moment, but I had no reason to be. Caprice blessed Barry with one of the softest, sweetest, sincerest let downs I'd ever seen or heard. She looked at Barry and whispered, "Barry I'm sorry. You're really a nice guy, but you know how it is. I guess it's just Cayden."

Barry was crushed. I felt sorry for the bastard. I just sort of shrugged my shoulders and said, "Sorry Barry, she's going home with me."

He went from surprised to heartbroken to pissed in a twinkle of an eye. He looked at her then at me, "Fuck you; fuck you both." He turned and walked away.

The rest of the dance was anti-climactic. I danced a few more with Angie, and couple more Caprice. I even got a couple in with Sally, but Del had her covered up pretty good.

Around 11:30 we pulled ourselves together and started for my car. We were followed by two little troops of guys. Bernard had his posse, and Barry had his. They could follow us, but they all knew the girls were mine. Man I felt like a king.

I got Caprice in the back seat and Angie on shot gun. I did that because I had to drop Angie off, while Caprice was coming on home with me.

++++++++++

We got Mrs. Bradford's around 12:30. There was a light on in the living room. I walked Angie up to the front door and kissed her goodnight. The last thing I said to her was, "See you in church tomorrow."

She smiled up at me, "Wait a minute," she walked inside and was gone for a few seconds. She came back to the front door and took my hand, "take off your shoes and follow me." I did as she said. We crept along the hallway to the stairs, still holding my hand; she looked at me and whispered, "Be very quiet."

We stealthily climbed the stairs and walked back to what I remembered was Angie's room.

Angie put her index finger to her lips as a sign to remain quiet. She pushed open the door. A night light softly illuminated the room. She led me to her bed. There on the bed, covered only by a sheet was my daughter Emily. Angie slipped her hand through my arm. She rested her head against my bicep, almost inaudibly she whispered, "Isn't she beautiful."

There she was; my daughter. She was breathing softly, slowly, evenly.

Angie clung to my arm, "God, I love her more than my life," she was weeping, "Cayden don't let them take her away from me."

I felt a lump in my throat. I took my two arms and curled them around the woman-child who had been my wife, "I already promised you. No one will ever separate you from her."

Angie gently but deliberately started to push me from the room. I didn't resist. I knew it would be a matter of days before this woman and this child would be safe in my home.

She walked me back to the front of the house. We kissed at the front door.

I walked back to the car and Caprice and we went home. All in all I thought the night was terrific. I got everything I wanted. We still had the Oyster supper the next day, and I planned on some horseback riding with Caprice on Monday. The only problem staring me in the face, and it was a big one, was how to tell Caprice how I knew who she really was. That scared the shit out of me.

++++++++++

Caprice gets her man-again.

I decided while Cayden was inside with Angie that our night wouldn't be over until I had him in my bed again. Our previous night had been fantastic, this morning's quickie was special but I wanted him to understand it wasn't just another one time thing. I climbed in the front seat, and we drove home.

Once we were home I waited for him to walk around and get my door. I kind of liked it; him being a gentleman and waiting on me. It was something I kind of gotten used to. Back in my other life the only times when my door was held was when some pimp wanted to make sure somebody saw some leg, some cleavage, or for a peek at my snatch, or most often when I supposed to kneel down and take some penis that smelled of old piss in my mouth .

I recall when I was a whore, which seemed like a million years ago now, some of us girls went to see 'Basic Instinct'. Sharon Stone made it look like exposing one's self was something that was exciting and fun. Well it wasn't. I mean by the time that movie came out I knew what was coming if I had to put myself on display. Guys who got off on that kind of thing more often than not had some kind of hang up, and the hang up almost always ended up bad for me.

++++++++++

Cayden got my door. I didn't move. I sat there and held out my hand. He got his customary stupid grin which usually meant he was about to do something unexpected. This time instead of helping me out, he unfastened my seat belt and shoulder harness, he reached down under my thighs and lifted me out of the seat. I wrapped my arms around him, and nestled my head under his chin while he carried me to the front door. Then instead of putting me down when we got to the door he held me with one arm while he found his keys. He opened the door and carried me inside.

He carried me to the kitchen and stood me by the end of the dining room table; the same table the doctor had used to examine me several weeks previous.

He leaned me against the table; he put his hands on my shoulders and slid them down my arms so that my arms ended up at my sides. He murmured, "Don't move."

The black pupils of his eyes completely clouded out his irises. He put his hands back on my shoulders; he leaned forward and kissed me. It was a long slow languorous kiss. There was no tongue work, just his lips on mine. I didn't move. I felt like I was being swallowed whole.

Then he leaned back ever so slightly and began to unbutton my shirt. One button at time he slowly opened my collar and my blouse. He pulled it out and down so that it was hanging loosely around my waist. I remember being glad it was short sleeved.

He reached around my back and unhooked my brassiere. He pulled it off. His movements were so slow I felt every stitch of the cloth as it wafted across my body. He knelt slightly and pressed his head into the cleavage between my breasts. I reached up to pull him closer, but he pushed my hands away. He started to kiss me between my breasts. He took the palms of his hands and started to rub soft circles around each of my aureole and over each nipple.