All Comments on 'The Curse of the Scots Ch. 07'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VERY GOOD...

Very good. Thank you...

firemanlitfiremanlitover 10 years ago

I like a happy ending! Your best yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great job

Without any doubt at all, this has been the best story I have ever read on here. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A wonderful tale

A great story detailing how one ordinary man's life changed over the years & the interaction with his past & future family. Another well told story by 'carvohi'.

Muffdiver1

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Two out of three an't bad

You got me with that

It is what my late second wife sang to me when we fell in love!

I had a lot of hangups when we met because off my first marrage.

On her death bed I said three out of three an't bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sussex county boy

Great story, the fact that you oviously from the eastern shore added something to it. I really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good story. Thank you. I enjoyed it and you managed to keep the final outcome sufficiently uncertain almost to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

It really was a good story. I looked forward to seeing each chapter. I am sorry it has to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story I hope you will write another

I enjoyed the story the characters worked together well and it was entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great read!

one of the best stories I've read on this site in a long time! p.s did get a little too sugary sweet at the end though...

IrfonIrfonover 10 years ago
You did good...

Thanks for NOT screwing the ending up !!

The girls are sad - they looked forward to stripping you....LOL

Highly enjoyable story - well done and Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

One of the best stories I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

The cream rises to the surface.

Boyd Percy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

You hooked me from the first chapter. It was the first I read each day. You ability the write a great ending is terrific. Waiting to your next story.

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
great

well I got hooked with the first chapter. good long bumpy ride for the three of them, but you gave them a wonderful finish. thanks

Sidney43Sidney43over 10 years ago

Great read with an appropriate last chapter. There were some bumps in the road to the finish and some character development that may not have exactly fit, but overall some realistic people to build the story around. I didn't really like how you sent Caprice off at the end of the sixth chapter, but the letter helped salvage that in my mind. Sometimes brevity is golden, but the way you dealt with Vince and his threat to the story was almost too simplistic. I could easily see a follow up story where he reappears to cause problems and the family coming together to fight off the threat.

Gave you a five star finish because the story deserved it.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 10 years ago
A Wonderful, Wonderful

story. Not only a wonderful story, but a story that was told so very well, written with aplomb and care. Even the tiny chapter headings were super smart and set a comfortable tone.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 10 years ago
Quite an emotional meeting.

Once the family came together, it was good to end it promptly. This was a very entertaining story, through every chapter. I think it was The Hollies that sang " He Ain't Heavy". This was a lot of work by the author and us readers thank you for taking the time and making the effort.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
A pleasing story

A good outcome through the adversity made this a compelling read. A couple of things seemed a bit odd. For example, Caprice left for Rochester without telling Angie. I am sure she would have gone to tell her she was going. There were other similar pieces in earlier chapters also. But it all fell into place in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

First of all I apologize for my bad English, but I hope to be able to explain anyway.

All I would have thought that the less emotion I felt reading your story in this site.

I'm not young and perhaps age helps to better understand life.

Cayden, Caprice and Angie seem alive, are not just characters in a story, they could be human beings who live a few miles from us.

Thank you for writing this story.

dylan954dylan954over 10 years ago
Fabulous Story

Thank you, rather than re-iterate what has already been said I can only agree with the comments. A great read, a great story and a great deal of pleasure to be gained by the readers.

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago
A Really Great Story

You wrote a very compelling story that had us waiting on the edge of our seats for the next chapter. You said you lived happily ever after like in a Hallmark movie, Hallmark would be lucky to have a story as good as this. Looking forward to reading your next story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
great read

Nice work...solid five!

With 20-20 hindsight, wouldn't it have been a LOT less awkward to leave Vince behind when the pair drove off in the first place? The 'last chapter' resolution of that lingering issue was just plain UGLY and WEAK!

Congrats on remembering that Sweetie Angie didn't have a driver's license (and for letting her drive -without being pulled over in PA)! Pity Hubby didn't remember the same thing about Sweetie-Caprise before sending her out in the last chapter! Since she was still 'undocumented' in Maryland, she could NOT have gotten one, and probably no auto insurance due to that!

Mostera1Mostera1over 10 years ago
:)

Carvohi, you did not disappoint!!! A beginning, middle, and thankfully a fine ending. Highly creative, unique plot; compelling, and human characters with a sprinkle of "un-believability" blended in. Your creations grew, and evolved very realistically. Well done. No "instant" change here. You tore them down, and remade them. Great job. Other writers could learn character development from you.

For me, the "Vince" conclusion was anticlimactic, but still satisfying. The dynamic between Caprice and Angie was fun, but as Caprice morphed back to Lauren, I felt that should have ended . Thoroughly enjoyed the reunion with her parents, and the fine finish. You took care of your characters the way i feel a writer should.

I liked how you handled perspective changes. Sure there were mistakes. Such is real life. Lol.

Accolades for all your chapters.

Thank you!!!

M1*****

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
Oh, WOW!!!

Carvohi, this is a WONDERFUL story. Thanks for your note about Cayden & his family. I don't remember if his extended family was completely mentioned early on, but it really doesn't matter. They were there for him, even though he didn't think so. The Vince conclusion was a bit anti-climactic, but he really didn't care that much about her--and his income from her--anyway.

I wish I could find a way to download this story. There are a few good writers on Lit, but if you keep this kind of quality in your subsequent stories, you will remain at the top of the list. Too bad I can only give you 5*. This story is worth many more.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 10 years ago
Good to see

I would have been disappointed if Caprice would have never called asking for help and gotten closure with her parents. One of the best stories I have read this year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

Great story, well written and nice ending. Thanks for writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GOOD story

A good read but enough tears to make the sahara desert into a tropical rain forest. cut it down a bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A New Level

You just set the bar on how a great story should be written...looking forward to more "epics" from you in the (hopefully near) future.

catphan8catphan8over 10 years ago

All's well that ends well!

Zed56Zed56over 10 years ago
Outstanding Story

Real characters,real life. Enjoyed it alot Thanks Look forward to more of your posts.

SKHPSKHPover 10 years ago
Thank you...

...for the Hallmark movie ending I expected.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Fantastic!!Looked forward to each installment.Really enjoyed it.Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still invested... cont.

carvohi,

I can’t really express how much I enjoyed reading this story except to say I hope you continue to contribute here. But then, even with Time Warner’s “Everything” package and Netflix, the movies my wife and I enjoy the most are made by Hallmark. Thank you for all the effort it must take to construct something this well written.

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
Well done

Always leaving 'em wanting more-I was sorry this is the end

Fine job

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

Great story for the most part but chapters 4, 5 and 6 could of been condensed into just one so Cayden wasn't made out to be such a wuss, Angie wasn't so dense and Caprice didn't come across as so disloyal. Those 3 chapters added nothing but unwanted drama as well by character acting like complete retards and changing personalities a tad to much.

The whole Vince subplot added nothing, went nowhere and should of been left out imho. Glad the 3 characters got there happy ending tho.

Richie4110Richie4110over 10 years ago
Great Read

Thank you for a wonderful, well written, drama fill story. Thanks for all the work you put in to entertain and fulfill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good show

thanks for s good storyA197

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Nicely wrapped up in the end. Thanks for the voyage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

I enjoyed the series and echo all the good things stated above. A satisfactory finish unlike Revelations. I would ask though why is it in LW? It was not particularly erotic. There were no wives except for Angie as stated in the background information of the first chapter and Lauren at the end of the last chapter. Unless you were trying to equate the Caprice/Caylen relationship as a marriage equivalent the story really should have been in Romance.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 10 years ago
OK

I enjoyed the story and read every installment but it could have been so, so much better if you hadn't made Cayden so damn dumb!!! That is/was the only drawback to the whole story. His character kept this from being a 5 star story in my opinion.

texcavemantexcavemanover 10 years ago
Thanks!

I commented at the end of ch. 6 how I expected Vince would murder Caprice.

I am happy to see my assumption was so far off! THANKS!

Thanks for a not only entertaining but captivating story...one I now look forward to reading again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3*s

Liked it. Unfortunately, this wasn't a LW story.It should have gone in Romance or Non-erotic. I understand that the comments by the readers in LW are cogent and more discerning. Let alone much more numerous. I understand why you did it.

As a reader, the first two chapters really caught me. I identified with the charecters

loved them and disliked them. Chapters three and four moved the story along. Along with part of Ch. five. Then the last half of five and all of six it seemed to bog down

a little.The chief librarian side story didn't add much.The earlier Keith storyline could have been used to drive Angie back to her ex-husband. The last chapter well that was a mt.Everest of a tearjerker. Very good, should have been in Romance.

Carvohi your non-LW stories seem to lose steam and end in a dribble. This one did not,I thought it was much better at the end. Maybe the label change did that also!

Keep writing, I enjoy your stories & you will keep getting better. Will be looking for the next one. I'm

AMerryMan

wxwiseonewxwiseoneover 10 years ago
A touch of home.

Nice to see a great story set in the area I grew up in. I know Georgetown, Rehobeth, Dewey Beach, all the places you mentioned on the Delmarva. Great story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow , now that was a winner.

Loved it , just the epilogue ,ending,was to rushed . But up until that point this is a wow story..wow wow wow.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

I've commented on earlier chapters and I am with several others by looking forward to each installment. I also agree with those that felt keeping Vince in the background was cheap and totally unnecessary, that was a disappointing choice. Fairy tale ending was fine for me. I was not surprised by the polyamory choice either, actually a little surprised it was more subtle than it could have been. Not sure either set of parents would be at all comfortable with the living arrangements as it ended up. Regardless, a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Very Nice Story

I liked the story very much and I think it was interesting to read. One thing that was especially nice was that it had a happy ending. Good job.

Bill

GatorRickGatorRickover 10 years ago
Wonderful

A truly great job of writing. Loved each and every chapter.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Excellent and entertaining story

Best line was near the end: "I asked Angie if she wanted counseling and she said she'd rather have a Honda." Absolutely cracked me up. Great story, funny and poignant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. I like the fact that it didn't turn into an obligatory three-way at the end - close relationships aren't automatically inclusive of sex, and there's too much bad history with Cayden and Angie for them to fall back in love as if it never happened. It was kind of jarring for him to say something so incredibly awful to Emily as "people do bad things when they're in love" or whatever it was. His actions were not loving nor an act of love. Still, he moved on from that, as did Angie.

I'm also liking the fact that the prostitution sub-plot didn't automatically degrade into a "omg she got kidnapped and now Cayden saves the day". The commitment level was already abundantly obvious enough without it. The characters were fine without a hackneyed Hollywood plot element like that.

On a side note - as others have said, the Devereaux side-story doesn't seem to really fit in context of Curse of the Scots, other than as a random aside. Had other side-stories been included in the framework of the bigger plot, it might have made sense, but it just seems jarring here. Not that it was bad - there's a presumption in LW that any man who gets cheated on is a saint and really just the best husband any woman could hope for, but that's bullshit and not realistic. Breaking the mold, but still out of place.

Didn't like some pieces of the story, but as a whole, 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you.....

Hate to see it end. Like most Americans, I enjoy the (mostly) happily ever after.

Would have liked to see a more thorough ending to the pimp and posse. That thread felt unfinished.

You have a gift. With the graphic sex and most coarse language removed, this would make a nice mini-series.

But, the sex and language were part of what made the story work so well. So, I'm not suggesting.......

Just saying it was very well written and that I thoroughly enjoyed that it artfully managed to tell a story with complete characters, nothing held back to 'nice it up', rather, sensibilities handled in the honesty of the telling.

Thank you again!

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
An Excellent Story

The author has an excellent touch in his characterizations and dialogue.

It was a great pleasure to read

gravyruggravyrugover 10 years ago
I like this story

I do have a couple of nits to pick, though. I get that the different points of view were necessary to tell the story properly, but you weren't always clear when they changed, so it sometimes took a bit to tell who's viewpoint we were following. Also, there were a couple of times where you stuck in some third person, which didn't work with the story as you were telling it. Lastly, there was no need to include Vince in the story after Cayden & Caprice got home. That seemed like a storyline that you discarded, but forgot to take out before submitting it.

The story itself was well done, even if I wanted to smack most of the characters upside the head several times, but that happens in real life, too.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Wow

I'm speechless. Such a fantastic tale and a wonderful ending. Yeah I choked up a little. I couldn't help it.

A fantastic series. I don't know if you could ever top this but I would appreciate it if you try. I be reading.

Thanks

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I'll be reading. Nobody's perfect.

Ha

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 10 years ago
great stuff

well done! how about another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done almost to perfection

I do not know if you could' ever write another great story as this one was,it even brought me some tears. Love a happy ending . I am looking forward to your future writings. Ppt hank you for this gem..

byteme2ubyteme2uover 10 years ago
BRAVO!

LOVED THIS STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
funny no category police squawking

Most of 'em are illiterate turds anyway so they probably couldn't comprehend a well-written story like this - regardless of category it was done well - good work carvohi

coolhand69692coolhand69692over 10 years ago
Thanks

Great story, sorry to have it end. It was a pleasure to read something written by someone with the ability to create real people. I was gripped and eagerly awaited each new chapter and when it arrived it never failed to please. You have a great talent, please let us have more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

That said, you wrote him so pathetic for so long that it was barely plausible that he finally figured out how to be a man. I'm a sucker for a happy ending, though. 5 stars. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

I loved this story couldn't stop reading and was sad it ended

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Comment

Not a great sex story, most readers of this site will take issue with that. I think it was a great fiction story that had some sex in it. The characters were well developed and the voice was honest. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not 4

me. you don't have what it takes to b in top 250

godelsproofgodelsproofover 10 years ago
Excellent

I've enjoyed most of your work, but this is one of the best. Kept me interested the whole time. Keep up the great work. BTW, I appreciated that there were very, very few spelling or grammatical issues, so great writing and great editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've only recently discovered your stories and I have to say, that this is one of the best I've read on this site. Thank you for your efforts to entertain me!

snathsnathover 10 years ago
The best

This is one of the best stories. And yes, He sometimes listens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pretty good

I thought Angie got left out. No more babies, no husband, just her lesbian lover and a honda. And how did Lauren's 2 religious parents deal with the Lauren/Angie/dumb farmer triangle? That would have been a lot of acceptance for a minister. Still a good read. Could have used better editing/proof reading throughout.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Mining a swamp for gems

When you find one, it makes the effort worthwhile. However to get there...

These comments are for the WHOLE story. And let me start out with the compliments

I stayed up till almost 3 a.m. to get through this. Granted the next day was my off, but still

HOWEVER, at times, see swamp analogy. Parts of it dragged. It was sometimes a bit of a marathon.

The best part of this was the ideas and the descriptions. I was SERIOUSLY enthralled with the point/counterpoint of the abuse of Caprice. How she would see things. How broken she was after years of abuse. It was real.

HOWEVER, I didn't by that dumb as a stump farmer. At points, he is so wiley he can outthink a streetwise whore in all the permutations of her deviousness...but somehow, he is feckless in the face of Bernard and Barry. HUH. And what exactly in his past enabled him to have such insight into the life of a prostitute? Was he reading about the incontinence of prostitutes as he cultivated his rutabagas?

His weepy acceptance of being sidelined by his wife and girlfriend was frankly pathetic as was the fact how much he allowed his girlfriend to go dating.

There were really good emotional moments, particularly at the end.

HOWEVER, her transition from hard case to softie was very quick.

Overall the ideas of the story were great

HOWEVER, the Mathew and the Vince thing were long slow set ups with absolutely ZERO pay off...and hence they wasted my time. I get the point that the author was trying to make: that some of these threats didn't really matter in 'real life' but this is a story.

You could have trimmed at least one chapter, maybe two. If you are gong to use these little chapter titles, underline or bold them. The last chapter was probably the best written of the bunch but even there. Did I have to HEAR his plans about the IHOP and then READ the entire scenario again? I did not.

And these point of view changes were excessive and even inside the same paragraph, you went from first to third person.

The narrative...I was EMOTIONALLY engaged, but the way you wrote this was like being on a cheap roller coaster: tedious periods between the drama and frequent jerks and stops to get to the big dip.

Not a waste of my time and very enlightening on how evil people are and how damaged people respond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
From a Scotsman

Loved this story,I was attracted by the Title and have to say,you either know what Scots are like ~ or you actually are Scottish !! Superb Plot,Great writing and thank you for a Happy Ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks

This was a love story,Cayden fell in love with her early and could only love hundred percent.

A bunch of terribly flawed but loving people a 5 from me with nothing off except for that and they lived happily ever after.It seemed a bit too sarcastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

This was a fantastic story. I enjoyed the character development of these people struggling with their issues and found it refreshing that Christianity was a foundation providing hope, comfort and a solution to their problems. Christians are not infallible. One reviewer wondered about how Lauren's pastor father could accept his daughter having a lesbian relationship with Angie, but I think it's like the father of the Prodical Son being so happy about his son's return. As a christian I enjoy reading stories of an adult nature, and my wife was dubious when I explained to her that Christanity was a bedrock these people could build their lives on in this story. However, she will ask me to tell her an adult story to facilitate an orgasm, we are, afterall, imperfect creatures with hope through Christ.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years agoAuthor
To anonymous 7-28-14

I'm just a man with a wonderful wife and a bunch of kids and grand kids so I'm not trying to preach. My wife and I know God loves us. He had aspirations for us. He wants us to be the best we can be. We know we seldom measure up, but we try. Every Sunday in church there's a time of confession during the service. We pray, and we promise to try to do better. We know 'his eye is on the sparrow'. I really liked the characters in this story. I wish I could do it again. Thanks for reading my story.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Thank You!

I was just about ready to give up on this author. I like his writing style but I don't care for his loving wive stories. Too much reconciliation for the cheating wives. However, I can see this author's forte is romance. He knows how to write a romance tale. He really does. I may have to continue reading more of his stories after this one.

The only thing that I didn't care for in this story is how the girls treated him on that Easter weekend by leaving him alone. That was beyond cruel and heartless, especially Caprice, who admitted she loved him but left him alone.

Thank you for your writing and especially this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one star or less

it's awful, this crap

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 9 years ago
5 all the way

Not bad my friend, coulda done with out the lesbian part but otherwise a great story... Would love a side story bout his brothers and sisters and why they never got along

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1* all the way !

I agree with previous anon. Utter crap.

Benedict12Benedict12over 9 years ago
Love and Forgiveness

Carvohi, in my opinion no other writer on this site has more consistently explored the extent to which an open and loving heart can protect us from all the pain the world would otherwise inflict. If an anonymous commentator would characterize this as "preaching" I would respond - So Be It. A good sermon sooths the spirit and restores a belief in goodness. So do your stories. Preach on. P.S. From your affectionate description of characters like Angie, Cassie.and Sally I have suspected that your wife is small in stature. I can empathize if that is true. I am 6-2 while my adored wife is barely 5 feet.

0649d0649dover 8 years ago
Carvohi, ignore the haters

This was a fantastic story. Agonising, certainly. The women were stupid and cruel too, punishing him for his trapping them in heaven first, then giving them too much freedom. But human nature isn't perfect and not everyone lives up to our ideals and have more difficult paths to go through. Thanks for writing so well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
an Anon who loved it

a worthwhile read.

am new to reading stuff by this Author

stumbled upon the profile yesterday evening

that Led to a very late night

enjoyed this tale immensely.

exceedingly good word craft , interesting protagonists and an engaging plot.

..

voted a well deserved 5 stars for each chapter.

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A pile of mindless shit story.

No redeeming feature. 1* !

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 8 years ago
Both

The story and the author just went on my favorites list...5* across the board for all chapters. Hell of a novel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Thank you for sharing your talent. Another excellent read.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HALLMARK IS RIGHT

when you care the most. only the very best will suffice. TK U MLJ LV NV

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 8 years ago
Wow!

That was a really wild ride! An amazing feat of storytelling. Thank you.

Hans

flarebel2327flarebel2327almost 8 years ago
of Scoth line

kind of bounce a little but a great story. we Scots are like that ! these jokers that don't have the balls to say who they are pay no mind to morons!!!!!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

Congrats on a great story.

I could feel myself getting involved and attached to the characters.

I know this is an annon comment but i wanted you to know that the time and effort you put into this story, let alone publishing it for everyone to read is appreciated. I just wish i had a smidgion of your talent and creativity.

AJ

muze1602muze1602over 7 years ago
Tough story

Just about didn't make it through some of the grittier early parts but it was too compelling to stop reading. I'm glad it all worked out but I think I'm gonna read something a bit lighter now. I did like it though. Thanks

stev2244stev2244over 7 years ago
Wow

Just wow. One of the best stories here.

dyonysosdyonysosover 7 years ago
Thank you

Carvohi this must be by far your best story ever

Thank you for sharing

Dyonysos,Poland

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for sharing your story. It was great.

InsigniaInsigniaover 7 years ago
Total Cuck Crap

Vince should have come down to the farm and bought Angie so that the wimp could raise his daughter in peace. The whore should have been shown the door the minute she decided to date Barry. Or better yet let her get some pool table treatment at The Wagon Wheel. Cuck boy can then get back on his knees for the King Fu Librarian.

Just kidding.

This is a tremendous read with 3 of some of the most developed characters I have encountered on Lit. There are some plot holes and would inclined to reccomend some action from good old Vinny. You never really mentioned what motivated the Family to all of a sudden start showing concern for Cayden.

This is an obvious 5*. The first chapter may have been one of the most engaging segments I have ever read. (Not just on lit. Ever read)

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
Hallmark Movie

A nice story I enjoyed every chapter

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956over 7 years ago
Out of this world!

I read the whole story and found the whole thing so compelling. I felt the story line was superb and the writing top notch. You hit all the points right on cue as you built the story. What a wonderful job you did. Thanks for time you spent doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful tale

I have read all your work on this site. This was the best of them all. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 018MLJX

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESabout 7 years ago
It May Be Hallmark...

This just became my favorite story on this site. Wonderful characters and believable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
read this many times still fucking tear up on chapter 7

great read

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 7 years ago
Somehow I missed this.

Marvelous characters, both the good guys and the bad guys. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!! 5*****

Thanks for writing a very entertaining story. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You were clearly born to write romance stories

Forgeet about Loving Wives. You belong to romance. Great story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous