The Cursed Hottest Girl of School Ch. 01

Story Info
The weird hot girl invites me out for partying.
1.3k words
3.83
6.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer2001
writer2001
23 Followers

Note: Anirban and Caroline are both 19 years old...

It was my first day at Cleveland High. I got up early and ate my breakfast in a rush, just to be on time. I was nervous about making friends and mainly about getting a girlfriend. I didn't have one till that day, I had lots of crushes, teachers, classmates, the hot neighbor you name it. But none of them worked out, I haven't even kissed a girl yet, not even held hands, or touched for that matter, hell I do not remember even talking with a girl. So I thought it was my first day to start fresh, to build a new reputation and not be a fucking nerd.

As I entered the building looking for my homeroom, I saw lots of girls walking by, laughing, joking, a lot of them with a muscular boy, I assumed probably they are the jocks and cheerleaders. None of them even so much as even spared a glance at me, come on I thought, I dressed up for this, and no one's even noticing! Anyway, I continued my walk toward my homeroom.

The day went by a blur, and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I didn't make any friends yet, I went to the cafeteria and saw students were eating in groups, I approached one and I felt unwelcomed, it continued, finally I sat by myself at the corner.

I kept looking at the hot girls, chatting and laughing, I wished one of those hotties were my girlfriend.

As I was about to get up from lunch table, I saw a busty girl approaching me. She had blond hair, full lips, big boobs, they were trying to break out of red skirt, her hips in that red-brown short were looking maddening, I was not the only one looking at her, the whole school was staring at her, the straight girls with jealousy, the lesbian and guys with lust, even the gays were biting their lips at the sight, but to my surprise she came and stood infront of me, I didn't have a clue of what I was going to do. I started shaking under the table, I was too nervous to act, my mind told me to get my act together and go all in and act in a proper way to impress this chick and land her.

She goes "Can I sit here?"

I mumble " yeah, I guess so...umm...I mean yeah Please."

She laughs "Oh,how kind of you?"

"Oh, it's pretty much empty, and all the tables are almost packed, so yeah by all means, I'm not gonna deprive you of your rights!" I joked.

"Oh, you are a funny guy, even tho most of the school don't wanna sit with me, none of them interact with me, even some teachers are afraid to ask me questions!" She laughs.

I go " oh, why's that? Are you super famous?"

She laughs " oh, you can say that again, huh, famous! Yeah I am, well, famous." She laughs gingerly.

"Well, so will you sign me autograph?" I ask teasingly.

"Haha, sure, where do you want me to sign?" She winks.

"Oh, I don't know, my wrist perhaps." I smile.

I was getting bold as we chatted well into the lunch period...

After lunch she went her separate way, but before going she gave me her phone number and asked me to go to a party with her, later that night.

The day couldn't end sooner. As soon as school was over, I went home, changed into a fancy outfit.

In the evening, I went to the cafe where...well...shit, I thought, I talked so much, I got her phone number, but I forgot to ask her name.

In the cafe, I saw her waiting. Wearing the same outfit but somehow looking even more alluring than before.

"Hey, it's weird, but what's your name? I forgot to ask earlier?" I asked foolishly.

"Haha, look at you, coming to meet up with a girl, you do not even know the name of." She said teasingly...

"Oh, I'm Anirban, just so you know."

"I'm Caroline." She goes.

Caroline and I go inside, we enjoyed the party, danced and I was totally blown away by her, the people were a bit shady in the party but I couldn't care less.

She proposed that we use a vip lounge after a bit of dancing.

"Of course, let's go, but you have access to vip?" I inquired. She didn't answer, instead she took my hand and led to the vip room.

The ambience of the vip room was something else, alluring, even more with a girl like Caroline beside me.

As soon as we entered, Caroline closed the door and pressed me against the door and started kissing my lips, her hot,plush lips were heavenly against mine, I started engulfing her mouth slowly, it was the best feeling, she started kissing down my jaw, I arched my head in an angle to give her better access, she started taking off my clothes, and soon I was only wearing a boxer, she peels it off me and brings out my length in view, she held it in her hands and started teasing the head with her tongue, I cried out in ecstasy. She started taking me in her mouth, my complete length started disappearing inside her mouth, she pleasured my mound with her hands.

Suddenly, she knocked over a glass and it crashed against her arm.

I quickly pulled myself out, stopped her and grabbed her hand, looking for any injuries.

"Hey, you okay? It looked bad." I warily asked.

She looked into my eyes, as if seeing me for the very first time "Why do you care? You were getting the pleasure, and it wasn't even as bad, most guys wouldn't even care!"

"What? What you talking about? I can't be happy while someone is getting hurt!" I said quizzically.

She looked into my eyes deeply, as if she can directly see my soul. I felt bare, naked even tho I was literally but it was a different kind of feeling.

She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me close to her and rammed her tongue up my throat, it turned into a deep kiss, she occasionally kept biting my lower lip. I had the hard on again.

When she suddenly pushed me back and was on top of me, sliding off her red thong, I felt something pricking my fingers, it was a glass, I started bleeding.

I brought it close to my face and tried to stop the bleeding by sucking, suddenly I saw Caroline looking at me with a new hint in her gaze. Her eyes are fixed on my still bleeding finger, what I saw made my erection immediately go away if it wasn't already gone because of bleeding.

Caroline's eye color changed into a dark black color, and honest to god she was looking so scary, to add to my woes her mouth opened and now she had two pointy teeth what I reckon as fangs.

Now I didn't know what to do, what started as the best night of my life was now turning out to be the worst night!

I had Caroline, the hottest girl of my school, who all the students avoided, was now on top of me, rather naked me, and she had some monster transformation after watching me bleed. I was pretty sure if I screamed, even before anyone came she would just kill me and get away with this.

My heart was beating so fast that it felt like it would come out of my chest, I looked in Caroline's eyes and tried to understand what was she going to do next with me...

Find out in the next chapter.

writer2001
writer2001
23 Followers