All Comments on 'The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 08'

by FacetiousTales

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please, much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please….don’t write anymore.

This hurt to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, fascinating turn. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good

ClownofwickednessClownofwickednessover 2 years ago

Love it. Just please don't turn him into a colossal douche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best series I have read in a long time - please keep churning them out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thank for the chapter. Please continue

x_apathyx_apathyover 2 years ago

Great work, as usual. Love it.

chucktastic75chucktastic75over 2 years ago

Loved the ploy line and character development. I really hope you continue the story further. The sex scenes were also well written and very sexy. Thanks for the story!

DazbootDazbootover 2 years ago

It's a fun read but nothing about Ellie makes the slightest sense whatsoever. Nothing she has done up to this point supports her actions in this chapter.

FacetiousTalesFacetiousTalesover 2 years agoAuthor

Dazboot, I have to admit the reveal was poorly foreshadowed. The only thing was the fact that Ellie was always alien, and a perfect actress. And in the very last parts of the buildup it was clear she had some kind of a hidden agenda, and she didn't want Erica to tell anything about what she knew to the others.

But you're right, that just shows she was hiding something, not really hinting at the nature of that secret.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 2 years ago

Very entertaining, and some good character building. A little heavy on the sex, but I really enjoyed how you built the story development into it so it wasn't just another boink scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFacetiousTales@FacetiousTales
I mostly write male dominant mind control stuff. I have lots of stories in the works but I can't make any promises about any kind of a release schedule. I don't like reading unfinished stories, so I've decided not to release any of mine before they're ready. Of course, this ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES