The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 09

Story Info
In which friends are won and lost.
12.2k words
4.77
17.3k
29

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy 3: Andy's Angels

Andy kept spying on Ryan and his girls. Ellie had left him alone since he had reported the ninja attack to her but she had never explicitly told him to stop, and he couldn't stop.

Some days later, he had seen the whole group leave the house together, and then four days after that, just as he was about to get worried, they all came back. Natalia, Claudia's tall and beautiful secretary, told Andy that the boss was on a business trip but he knew that wasn't true because Ryan and the crew had gone with her.

A few days later Ellie showed up at the cafe and told Andy his gig was officially canceled. She did threaten him a little bit, but something seemed off. It looked like her heart was not quite in it anymore. Andy was angry but there was nothing he could do about it. He tried to stop.

He tried to talk to Annie at work but she didn't want to talk to him about her private life. Annie had changed, too. She was still nice to everyone, but a lot more confident. Andy hated to admit it but she had a glow. She used to be beautiful in a shy, cute, and soft way. Now she was powerful and radiant, and even more beautiful than before. Andy sensed she was still angry at him for having seen her naked. That image would keep warming his soul for a long time to come.

Andy had seen the ninjas, he'd seen seen how all those naked women adored Ryan. He'd seen Ellie fight. This wasn't just about curiosity or jealousy anymore. He had to have some answers.

Unable to let go, Andy found a new confidant.

"Come on. I know you know something is going on. I know you've seen things. You don't need to say anything because I already know you know. I'm just saying, there's a lot more to it than just some... sex scandal. A lot more," Andy said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Natalia said.

"Ryan is holed up in his apartment, and it's not just Annie and Ms. Chandler that go there. He has at least seven women who visit him there, and some of them even live there with him. Annie lives there now, too."

Natalia did not believe him, not totally, but over time, he managed to convince her to meet him at his cafe after work. It was a public place, after all. They sat down together and it was definitely not a date.

Natalia only knew of Annie and Claudia so Andy pointed out the other women to her. They spied on them together for a few nights.

Soon Andy was back to his old routine. Screw Ellie. Andy had spied on Ryan's little harem before she had ever caught him. This is a free country.

Natalia joined him a few more times. Andy was developing feelings for her. She was intelligent and beautiful, tall and slim, and he felt sharing this tangentially sex-related hobby with her was somehow making their relationship a tiny bit intimate, too.

One night Andy was in his usual spot, sipping on a lemon soda, daydreaming about Ellie, and Annie, and...

A young blonde walked in and sat at a table near his. She had her back to him but he recognized her. She was wearing jeans and a shirt, just casual stuff, but she also wore a cap and sunglasses. She kept staring at the door of Ryan's building.

Andy had seen her sneaking around a few times. She had followed Melinda into the building some time ago. Andy hadn't made her that first time but she'd showed up again.

This was the first time Andy had seen her in the cafe, though. He didn't know if he should try and talk to her. He could use a new ally but the subject matter was a bit dubious. How do you open with a hi, are you spying on the same people I am?

The girl seemed too young to be a cop or a private investigator. She was also too young and beautiful for Andy's comfort. Besides, he wasn't completely sure if she was even really involved in whatever this all was.

The next night the mystery girl came back to the cafe. Andy had thought about it and he was sure he had to at least try and talk to her. He wanted to know who the girl was and what she knew. Deep down, he was excited to have a reason to talk to such a beautiful girl. On the surface, though, he was scared, and felt like a creep.

"Psst, hey, blondie, come over here," he shout-whispered. The girl turned to glare at him but then turned back. "Hey. I just need to talk to you about something."

She didn't react.

"You're spying on Ryan Dobbs, aren't you?" Andy said.

The girl tensed but then turned to look at him.

"Ha, I knew it. Come over here and talk. I promise I won't bite. It's a public place," Andy said.

The girl hesitated, but joined him at his table.

"Hi, I'm Andy. I used to work with Ryan. I've been curious about what he's up to ever since he quit -- or got fired, depending on who you ask." Andy extended his hand and the girl shook it, maybe a little bit reluctantly. She didn't reply.

"I've seen you around here and I know you are spying on them, too. Hey, hey, I'm not one to judge. I'm here, too, right? I thought we might help each other out. You tell me what you know and I'll tell you what I know. Together, we might be able to figure out what they're up to in there. Sound good?"

"Okay, tell me what you know," she finally answered. The girl was scared and nervous. Andy felt bad for her.

"Look, let's do it like this. I'll give you a name and you tell me what you know. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Ryan," Andy said.

"I think he's a drug dealer," the girl said.

"No, I don't think it's drugs. I thought that, too, at first, but so much more is going on. I know the girls seem a bit too happy all the time, but I don't think it's drugs. I hate to say it but I think they really are just happy."

The blonde was surprised.

"Ellie," Andy said.

The girl smiled. "She seems cool. She told me she does private security and martial arts and stuff, and I believe her, kind of. If Ryan is a dealer she might be his bodyguard. I've seen her around, you know, glimpses here and there, like she's been following me, but somehow I'm not scared. For some reason I just feel like she's not there to threaten me," the girl said.

"Okay. I agree she's pretty impressive, and she's a bad-ass. She doesn't work for Ryan, though. She told me she's the boss and I believe her. And again, I'm fairly sure they are not drug dealers," Andy said. He gave the next name, "Annie."

"Who's that?" the girl said.

"Claudia?" Andy continued. The girl said nothing but she looked increasingly perplexed. "Remy? Lizzy? Melinda?" Andy went on.

The girl cracked. "Okay. Okay. My name is Hannah. Melinda is my mom. If you know anything about what she's involved in, please just tell me."

Andy was shocked. He was beginning to realize the girl knew nothing. And also, she was Melinda's daughter? "Sorry, how old are you, exactly?" he said.

"I'm eighteen."

"Wow... I mean, wow. Really? And you're Melinda's daughter? I did not see her having an adult kid. Your mom is way too hot to... Uh, sorry. That was creepy. Heh."

Despite all that, Hannah was hooked, and the conversation went on from there.

Andy later introduced Hannah to Natalia. He had had little luck convincing Natalia to come over to his place, to see his investigation board. But now that there were two women, he managed to convince them to come over. Natalia wanted Hannah to come with them because she did actually want to learn more about Andy's investigation. Eventually, Hannah agreed.

Andy really did have a whole wall in his apartment dedicated to Ryan and his girls. He told Natalia and Hannah everything he knew. They were both shocked. They each had only known about some of the women, neither of all seven.

Andy also told them about how Ellie had recruited him to spy on her housemates, but he left out all the sexy details. He did warn Natalia and Hannah that Ellie was a master at lying and manipulating people, though, and maybe a bit of a psycho. Natalia believed him completely. Hannah had a harder time, she still liked Ellie.

Andy insisted he was sure Ryan was having relations with all of the women. Hannah was ready to leave, but Natalia convinced her to stay. Natalia wasn't that comfortable with the situation, either, but she wanted to hear all of it. Natalia could confirm to Hannah that Ryan was having some kind of an affair with Claudia and Annie, at least.

When Andy mentioned that recent trip the whole posse taken, Hannah perked up. She'd been sure her mom was lying when she had told her it was just a work trip.

The three of them spent a few nights together at the cafe, spying. Andy even sent the girls to Lizzy's shop so they could have a look at her.

---

Andy stole glances at Natalia and admired the delicate lines of her neck and jaw. She was breathing heavier because of the adrenaline, and her excitement made her look almost aroused.

Hannah, on the other hand, was still grumpy and skeptical. She was the youngest person there, but seemed to be the only one who saw how childish this all was. She started to protest but Andy shushed her.

It was another "Claudia night," and Andy had managed to convince Natalia and Hannah to follow him inside the building, and all the way up to Ryan's floor.

The elevator dinged. It was indeed the boss lady herself, Ms. Chandler, who stepped out. Andy and the girls shuffled deeper into the stairwell. Claudia heard something and looked their way but she didn't spot them. She made her way to Ryan's door and reached into her handbag. The spies peeked up from their hiding place to see what she was doing. Natalia gasped when she saw what her boss had in her hand.

A buttplug.

Hannah was mortified. This was the first real proof she had seen, with her own eyes, of any kind of crazy perverted stuff going on. But then again, she didn't really know this Claudia woman, or any of these people she was with now.

Claudia took another look around to make doubly sure she was alone. She lifted her tight skirt up to her waist and took a small squirt bottle from her handbag. She dabbed lube on the point of the butt plug and shifted her fancy thong. Natalia gasped again as she watched Claudia push the toy up between her firm cheeks.

Claudia made a few little adjustments to get the thing to sit right, then she pulled her skirt down and rang the doorbell. It was Ryan who opened. He was completely naked, and rock hard. Natalia and Hannah both gasped, blushed, and looked away.

Ryan said something to Claudia. She didn't seem happy but she turned around, bent over, and lifted her skirt again. Ryan pulled her panties to one side and checked her. He copped a good feel, too. He seemed happy with what he saw. Only then did he let her in.

Natalia and Hannah were in complete shock. Neither had ever seen anything so perverted. Natalia was also mortified to see Claudia, specifically, in such a situation.

"See, what did I tell you?" Andy whispered.

---

Ryan let Claudia in. She was only halfway into taking her jacket off when he grabbed her and lifted her off her feet. He pushed his hand under her skirt and inserted two fingers into her pussy. She wasn't even wet yet, but gushed as soon as he pushed some energy into her. He knew just how much it took to edge her.

"Remy, bring the cuffs," Ryan said.

"Yes, Master."

Ryan continued to juice up Claudia. Remy came back and gave the pink, fluffy handcuffs to him. He spun Claudia around and cuffed her wrists behind her back. He tore open her shirt and pulled down her bra. He went back to fingering her and gave her left tit some nice slaps. Once she was panting and moaning, he pushed her down to her knees.

Claudia didn't protest. She has come a long way, Ryan thought. Without any further direction from him, she started to suck him, deep down into her throat.

Annie and Lizzy were also there, alongside Remy, and they were all watching. All of them were just in their panties and high heels.

Then the doorbell rang again.

Remy went to open. She hurried so that Ryan and Claudia would have no time to stop. Remy didn't even bother to cover herself. She liked to troll food deliverers and such by showing them some skin and maybe little glimpses of what went on in their home.

This time, though, there was a strange woman there. Young, beautiful, tall and thin. She was wearing a prim skirt suit. "Let me in. I demand to speak to Claudia Chandler," she said. Her voice was timid despite her anger. She tried to push in but Remy held the door.

Remy hadn't used the security chain, though, so Natalia managed to get her foot in the door, and then pushed through. She saw her boss on the floor, her breasts exposed, and Ryan's huge cock hovering at her cheek. Natalia didn't know how to feel.

Claudia, on her part, was mortified to have her secretary, yet another one of her subordinates, see her like this.

"Ms. Chandler, you don't have to do this. Whatever is going on here, I'm sure it doesn't have to be like this. Please, come with me, and we can call the police or something," Natalia said.

No one answered. Remy closed the door behind her.

"Ms. Jordan, why are you naked?" Natalia said, to Annie, who was still watching by, too stunned to move.

After a moment of indecision, Annie went from shocked to angry. She stopped trying to cover her breasts and let her arms drop. "This is my home. I can wear whatever I want. What are you doing here?" she said.

"I came to get Claudia. You've done something to her, and forced her to be like this, but it's all over now. She's coming with me and the rest of you can deal with the cops," Natalia said. She was shaking and her voice trembled. Still, she was determined.

"Come on, Natalia, calm down. What are you even talking about? This is our home. You can't just barge in here like this," Ryan said.

Natalia looked him in the eye, and then at his cock. She blushed and turned around. She saw that Remy had closed the door and felt her panic go up a notch. Natalia evened her breath and turned back. "Claudia, please, what's going on? Please, just come with me."

Claudia was still on her knees next to Ryan and it was impossible for Natalia to look at her without seeing the big cock hovering right next to Claudia's mouth.

"Miss Dobrova, please leave. What I do in my private life is none of your business. You are seriously violating my privacy, and the privacy of everyone here, and if you talk about this to anyone, I will fire you," Claudia finally said. She was at the brink of tears. Usually, she was always just angry, but something was different this time.

"No. I don't believe you. He's blackmailing you, isn't he?" Natalia said.

"Ryan is not blackmailing anyone. We are just... I don't need to explain myself to you," Claudia answered. She could not quite bring herself to say anything more in front of Ryan. Having Natalia see her like this was one thing but the idea of letting Ryan hear her defend him was even worse. She loved having sex with him but she would never let him hear her say so.

Natalia looked around. All the women were angry at her. Somehow, even though they were topless, they seemed to have taken the moral high ground. Natalia lost her righteous fervor, and with that, her anger and her courage were gone, too. She turned to make a hasty retreat.

"No way, bitch. I don't trust you. I don't know who you are or why you're here. I'm not letting you go anywhere until we get some answers. You can't just threaten people like that," Remy said.

"What? Let me go! You can't keep me here against my will."

"You should've thought about that before you forced yourself in. You can't have it both ways."

Natalia panicked for real now. She took her phone out and started dialing. Remy rushed her and fought her for it. Ryan went to step in but then realized he couldn't touch Natalia. His relationship with the curse had changed, but touching someone was still unthinkable.

Annie went for Natalia, too. The three women, two of them topless, were rolling all around the floor, fighting for the phone. Eleftheria walked over and casually reached into the melee. She deftly snatched the phone without anyone even touching her. The other girls wrestled Natalia to the floor.

"No! You whores! Let me go!" Natalia shouted, as they pinned her down. Remy covered Natalia's mouth. She shushed her until she stopped struggling. Then she took her hand off, just to test her. Once Natalia seemed calm again, they let her back up.

Claudia stood up and Ryan took the fluffy cuffs off her wrists. She fixed her bra and buttoned up the one remaining button on her shirt. Ellie had given Natalia's phone to Ryan but he gave it to Claudia. She put it in her purse.

Claudia was still very horny and she started stroking Ryan's erection. It was one of those moments where she totally compartmentalized the implications of her actions, blocking out all thought of what it must look like. The energy warmed her soul and calmed her nerves, and she knew connecting with it right now was the right thing to do, no matter what. The warm, familiar power centered her and helped her clear her head.

"Natalia, I'm holding on to your phone for a while, but I will give it back to you. Even though we have nothing to hide, I don't want you calling the cops on us. We don't need any more intrusions," Claudia said.

"Could you at least put some pants on?" Natalia said, to Ryan.

Claudia hissed and blushed as she realized what her hand was doing. She let go of the cock.

"Look, you kind of walked in in the middle of something here, and..." Ryan started to explain.

Claudia finally snapped. She was ridiculously horny and she could not take the embarrassment anymore. It all just added to her lust. She had to get out of this situation right now, no matter what.

"Shut up," she said to Ryan. "Girls, watch her until I get back. I have something I need to do." Claudia grabbed Ryan by the cock again and dragged him into the bedroom. She did close the door, though. That was something the girls rarely cared about anymore.

Natalia was flabbergasted. Most of the other girls blushed from embarrassment. Natalia wanted to protest somehow but she did not have the words for it. Ellie caught her eye. She pointed at the sofa and Natalia complied. In her skimpy white toga dress, Ellie was one of the most dressed women there.

The others let Natalia walk to the sofa. Remy got a chair for herself and planted it in front of the front door. Annie went to get some shirts for the girls.

Remy held her post as the other women settled on the couch. It was still Ellie, watching her from further away, like a hawk, that made Natalia feel like she had no choice but to do as she was told, so she took a seat.

Before they had had any real time for a proper awkward silence, Claudia came back out, totally naked. She skipped across the room and grabbed the fluffy handcuffs. She said nothing and made no eye contact with anyone. She ran back into the bedroom and closed the door again. Now, the silence was properly awkward.

After a moment, Lizzy put the TV on. "So, I'm Lizzy. You're Natalia, right?" she said, but got no answer. "Are you a friend of Claudia's, or?" Still no answer.

"She's her secretary," Annie said, from the other end of the couch. Natalia was sitting between them.

At least they have shirts on now, Natalia thought. Even in the weird situation, she noted that their casual wear was kind of cute.

"Oh. Well, I'm really sorry about the whole misunderstanding here, but if you could just wait for a while until Claudia is... finished, I'm sure she can come with you, or whatever you were planning," Lizzy continued.

Nothing threatening was really happening right then so Natalia relaxed a bit, but only until the sounds of sex started rising from the bedroom. The TV wasn't quite loud enough to cover them. Natalia saw how that sound affected the other women, too. Everyone blushed. They continued to watch the TV. No one said anything but everyone was fidgeting nervously, even Natalia.