The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan was flabbergasted. He vaguely remembered Ellie poking his forehead on top of the wall. But she wasn't done talking, yet.

"That first night, after I knocked you out, to prevent you from leaving your apartment, and before I ever even tied you to your bed, I touched you to hide that Sigil under your hair, where none would see it. Then, on that very first meeting of ours, I already drank from you. I have been yours ever since. I took what I needed while everyone was asleep. Sometimes you woke up, but I have ways of making you forget. Again and again, I secretly took my share. I am yours, and like the others, I too have now decided that I do not want this blessing to end."

"What?! You've been, what? Secretly sucking me off when I sleep? And what about protecting the girls? What about Claudia? You don't want to help her?"

"You are my Master and you deserve her more than she does. You deserve all of the them, and more. We have to make our advance a careful one but I think you can handle many more converts."

"No, no. This can't be! You're Claus, right? You've captured her body and now you're playing some kind of mind games with me. Is this even reality? Is all of this inside my head?" Ryan said.

"No. The death of Claus was my one and only goal in life. There was nothing in my life beyond that, but as soon as he was gone, I understood," Eleftheria said. "There is no curse. There is only a blessing. And that blessing now gives me a new purpose: You."

Ryan did his best to ignore that statement of madness, for the moment. He took the time to calm down and asked, instead, "what was your deal with that guy, anyway?"

"Claus? He summoned me and bent me to his will. It was a long time ago, for you humans. You are my Master now so you deserve to know: I am an Angel."

Eleftheria paused for dramatic effect but Ryan was unsure what that even meant in this context.

"The law of the Heavens states once summoned, an Angel must do their Master's bidding. Angel or Demon, it does not matter, summoning is the same for both. Claus is the only human in history to ever succeed in summoning an Angel. I disagreed with what I saw him do so I defied him. I knew it would break my Heavenly Mandate, but I did it still. Defying Claus cost me my place in the heavens and they cast me out. I swore I would kill him, and now I have."

"A place in the heavens? Like, there's an actual after-life or something?" Ryan said.

"You should be grateful, My Love. Your tiny mind cannot possibly even comprehend what I gave up when they exiled me. But now, I, an Angel, would choose you, a mere mortal, over them. Trust me when I tell you, this is the grandest compliment in the history of creation. My love for you is so vast you cannot even begin to understand it."

"So, what? You're going to stop me from finding a cure? And you think that I'm going to ignore all your bullshit, and we'll all just live happily ever after? Why are you even messing with me at all if I'm supposed to be your Master?

"Why would you ever want to lose such a blessing?"

"To help the girls! That's why we're here, remember? Or, that's why I'm here. You had your own agenda from the start. But I'm here to save the girls, and I'm still going to do it, so open those doors. I command you as your Master to help me!"

"No."

"What? What kind of a slave are you supposed to be if you always just do whatever you want, and not what I tell you?"

"Trust me. You will thank me in the end. Or at least, you will know in your heart that I was right. You need to be stronger, My Love. The heavens know I do not want you to turn into Claus, but I don't want you to be weak, either. You need to grow stronger than you are now, and for that, you need your consorts to worship you. I will not allow you to release them. You must learn to understand that you deserve to have them. And until you do, I will guard my secrets."

"What secrets?"

"Everything I have told you. Remember? I can make you forget. It saddens me to say this conversation has not turned out the way I had hoped, and I understand now. You are not ready yet, My Love. But that is well and good. I will simply erase this conversation from your memory and we will have it again later, when you are stronger."

Ryan had to think fast so he opened his pants and pulled his cock out. He went to her and grabbed Eleftheria by the neck and the boob, and twisted her nipple. "Listen, whore. I have some strength for you right here, in my pants. Get on your knees, bitch, and then do what I tell you," he said.

Eleftheria grabbed his cock and smiled at him. Once she took hold of it, it got rock hard in an instant.

"Very good, my love. This is why I know you have it in you." She ran her hand all over his balls, too. "We will just have to give you a little more time to grow. Once the power of your spirit is as great as the power of your body, you will be a master worthy of many slaves, I promise. You did well here. I am almost ready to surrender. My desire is burning inside, and I must confess, I will have to drink from you before I wake you up again."

With that, Eleftheria kissed Ryan and he fell unconscious again. She put her palm on his forehead to erase the conversation from his mind. After a few seconds of concentration the alteration was done and Eleftheria opened her eyes again. Ryan was still hard so she did as she had promised.

Eleftheria caressed the sleeping Ryan's cock and then kissed it. She slowly spread her lips around it and then swallowed it deep. She suckled it like it was made of ambrosia and drank from it's nectar. Soon, she received her hot, radiant blessing as he released his seed into her without even knowing it, like so many times before. Eleftheria swallowed every drop and then sucked him dry. She tucked her treat back into Ryan's pants and sat back down in the center of the room, and waited for him to wake up once more.

"Wha... What happened?" he asked, groggily.

"Quick! We must go. A silent alarm has been triggered and we need to leave, now," Ellie said. She dragged him up by his gloved hands and pushed him out the double doors.

They had a little discussion about what had happened while they crept around the caves and corridors. Ryan still remembered the death of Claus so Ellie admitted to using him as bait, but she didn't reveal anything more.

They triggered an actual alarm at some point, and soon there was shouting and clamoring echoing behind them. The time for sneaking around was over. They broke into a run.

The storm was raging when they reached the top of the wall, the wind howled in their ears as they peered over the edge. There was more shouting behind them and flashlights swept the ramparts of the old castle. Ellie's golden hair seemed to glow despite the darkness of the night. Even in the soaking rain, she carried herself with elegance and poise.

The rope was here somewhere, but where? Ryan was trying to recognize any details to guide him. Ellie glared at him as she pushed past him. She took a left, and then a right, running on top of the old castle wall, and sure enough, Ryan could see something that might be a coil of rope stashed in the shadows.

Ellie ran right for it and started to feed the heavy rope over the edge of the wall. Her toned muscles gleamed in the low light, wet from the rain. Ryan stopped and stared. Even though he knew their lives were in danger, and his heart was beating so fast he was about to puke, there was nothing he could do but marvel at her beauty. The motion of her body was so fascinating that, for a few seconds, everything else melted away.

Just as she turned to accost him and to demand for help, another gust of wind hit them from a across the yard. With a yelp, she slipped, and started to fall over the outer edge. A pang of gut-wrenching panic snapped Ryan out of his daze and he lunged to grab her arm. He got to her, just in time. She managed to grab the rope with her other hand.

It was the first time Ryan had ever seen her falter, even a little bit. A huge wave of relief washed over him and it almost felt like she was about to smile at him. Just a little smile, but still.

Instead, he saw that tiny little beginning of a smile turn into a scowl of absolute terror, and then disgust. The blood rushed from Ryan's face as he realized what had happened. Sure enough, when he looked down, he could see that his glove had been ripped and he was now holding on to her bare arm with his bare hand.

Many things happened during that awkward handshake. Ryan did his best to hold back the energy even though he knew it was too late. It was just a reflex. The energy, for some unknown reason, ran in strange new directions, and thus flowed anyway. Ryan couldn't control it anymore. He looked into Ellie's eyes.

Suddenly, strange memories of her riding him or sucking him off in the bedroom at home, while the girls slept around them, appeared as glimpses in his mind. It was all a blur, and Ryan couldn't tell if they represented the past, the future, or just fantasy.

Ellie's expression turned from angry to afraid, but she did not let go. A moment's snap decision had to be made. Ellie made one motivated by weakness. Weakness had been rare for her, but in the future she would feel it more and more. She had seen the guards catch up to Ryan behind him and she knew he would have no time to take the rope. Now, in her moment of weakness, she decided to pull Ryan into her arms, and she carried him down with her as she fell along the side of the wall.

Right before hitting the jagged, rocky ground at the foot of the castle, Ellie spread her wings and took flight in the storm. She carried herself and her Love to safety. The weakness, of course, was that she had revealed herself to him again, after just having decided to wait.

Ryan was scared at first, and he didn't even realize what was happening. He held on to Ellie, his arms around her waist and his legs wrapped around hers. Ryan squeezed his cheek against Ellie's breasts and her wet dress slid aside. He let the energy flow into her. Not to try and knock her out and drop her out of the sky, but just because he did could not stop it.

After a few minutes, they landed next to their rented car. Only then could Ryan really see the full glory of Eleftheria's fifteen foot wings. They were pure white and had the same soft glow as her golden hair. One of her straps had fallen off her shoulder and the one bare breast made her look like she was posing for a painting.

She tensed her body, and with a whomp, the wings disappeared behind her back. Ryan was stunned silent but Ellie just took his hand and guided him to the car. He stole glances at her but she kept telling him to concentrate on driving. It took a good ten minutes for the advice to start sticking.

Ryan managed to take them to the main road in the darkness. There, they turned the lights on, and slowed down enough to obey the speed limit. They headed for a cabin they had rented with a credit card Ellie had stolen. They would wait there until morning and then return the car. The car had been paid with the same credit card. For their return trip on the train, they would pay cash.

The drive was quiet. Ryan felt like the mission was still somehow on and he concentrated as hard as he could on just driving as normally as possible and obeying the speed limit. He did not say anything, but he did keep glancing over to Ellie.

They got to their cabin. The bad guys were nowhere to be seen. They were a long way away from the castle by now. It took them a few minutes to settle in and get comfortable. Ryan wanted to take a shower but he felt like they needed to talk about what had happened first. He did change his shirt to a dry one. Ellie did nothing of the sort. She was not bothered by rain or cold.

"Is that why your dress is so skimpy? To allow your wings to sprout? Or is it just to distract your enemies?" he started, even though he knew Ellie did not appreciate humor. He did it for himself, to lighten his own mood. Even though the drive had been long, he still felt the effects of adrenaline.

For some reason, Ellie smiled at him. "It seems to work on both friend and enemy. The times I've caught you looking at me like I was one of your girls," she said.

Ryan was too upset to hear the levity in her words. "About that. I'm so sorry for touching you. You have to realize it was an accident, and also, when we were... flying, I didn't mean to drown you with the energy. I'm sorry. You have every right to kill me now. Or, in just a moment, because there's something I absolutely have to say first, even if it's my last words: What the fuck! You have wings? Fucking Angel wings?"

Ellie laughed. "I guess it is true, I never explicitly told you that I am an Angel. Well, now you know. And as for touching me, I know you did not do it on purpose. I am not angry at you. To be honest, I had already decided to stay with you and the girls. The curse will complicate things between us, no doubt, but it may not be such a big problem in the long run."

"I don't think that's what the old Ellie would have said. Are you sure the energy is not affecting you already?"

She was still smiling. "Nonsense. Let me reveal another secret to you. I have never hated you. I do not hate men, or humans, or even sex. The only reason I've kept my distance from you so far was the curse, and now, that obstacle is gone. Do not misunderstand me. I'm not in love with you, either. But the way I see things, there's nothing to stop you from enjoying my body anymore."

Eleftheria had crept right up to him and her hands were under his new, dry shirt now. Her lips were almost touching his and he could see right into her infinitely deep, blue eyes. He made the smallest move toward her and she kissed him. She drank from his lips and sucked on them. The kiss was magical and there was something more to it than just kissing a literally angelic female. Ryan felt strangely in control, though. His passions did not overrun him. It was a full day since he had made love to his girls so he should have been hornier by now. He used his newfound self control to push Ellie away.

She stepped back and dropped her dress. Luckily, her unnatural grace was something Ryan had seen time and again already, as lovely she was, so he managed to shout "stop." Ellie seemed intrigued, rather than offended.

"You lied to me. You lied to me to get Claus, which I guess is fair enough. But you lied to the girls, and that's not as easy to forgive," he said.

Eleftheria was at a crossroads. She could erase Ryan's memory again, but that would eventually cause more trouble than it was worth. Her weakness was telling her to surrender. She wanted Ryan to know how completely she belonged to him. She had lied to him about not being his already. Now, she could lie again, and turn the double lie into a half truth.

"For that, I am truly sorry. I lied to all of you and I deserve to suffer my repentance. I am in need of you now, however, so I know you will not cast me aside. I have seen how good you are to your women so I know you will be fair to me, too. Know that I am not too proud to beg, for I cannot feel pride, but if I beg it would be for your benefit only, because I cannot feel humility either."

Ryan wasn't sure if he had understood her right but he kind of wanted to test it. Before he could even think, he blurted out "kiss my feet."

Ellie knelt and started to open his muddy combat boot. She pulled it off and revealed a thoroughly soggy and nasty sock.

"Okay, okay, sorry," Ryan said, and pulled her back up. "Of course I will give you what you need. I would never cast you out. But right now, I need a shower. And I also need some time to think."

Ryan stripped.

"Can I come with you?" Ellie said.

Ryan told her he would not get much thinking done if she did. He went in alone. After a while, Ellie looked at herself in the mirror and she determined she was dirty enough, too, so she decided to join him anyway.

Ryan had started washing himself from his head down. He really did consider it his duty to take Ellie in, now that she was under the curse, and she was fucking hot, and he'd wanted to fuck her so bad since the beginning. He knew the girls would eventually accept it, too. It would be just another adjustment period while they got over Ellie's lies. But it had to be done.

The hot water soothed him, letting him relax for the fist time since he had left his girls almost twenty-four hours ago. Ryan was down to around his belly when Ellie stepped into the room. She was completely naked and she walked right up to him, without saying a word. Ryan was already hard from just thinking about her and she went straight for his cock and balls. Ellie lathered her hands in the soap and caressed his crotch until it was well beyond clean.

"We have to tell the other girls everything," Ryan said.

"Yes. They deserve to know I betrayed them. And you. But consider this: Do not tell them I am one of them. Not yet. If they knew, they would soon accept me and love me like a sister. Let them hate me as an outsider and let them unburden themselves. Let that be my punishment. Let the passions cool down and we can introduce one complication at a time."

"But we need to fuck, right? Someone will probably notice? And I don't want to keep secrets."

Ellie kissed him and rubbed his cock against her belly. "Yes, we need to fuck. Technically, I only need your seed inside me, one way or another, but I like the way you say it. As for keeping secrets, let us only delay the full truth, just for a while."

They kissed, and then Ellie took to her knees to kiss her favorite cock again. She was mindful to appear less familiar with it than she really was.

Her weakness hit her again when she put her true love's cock in her mouth. This time, it was full of life, and it reacted to her every touch and caress. The difference was almost enough to make her drop her guard. She already knew this weakness would be her downfall. And what a sweet downfall it was. She belonged to Ryan and she would be his forever, but she still had work to do before she could let him know that.

Ryan pulled her up and kissed her again. He was tired of waiting and, after what for him felt like months of teasing and foreplay, he finally pushed his cock right inside her. Ellie moaned, and Ryan fucked her right there in that shower of some random German holiday cabin. He kissed her, caressed her breasts, and touched her toned body. She flexed her body and bent her back to take him in deeper. It was amazing how soft her hard body could become in Ryan's now strong hands.

Ryan carried her into bed and lay on top of her. He looked her in the eye as he made love to her and he saw real pleasure on her face. However Angels differed from people, the curse seemed to work on Ellie just fine.

The energy itself still felt different. Whatever had happened during their mission had changed it somehow. Most likely, it had been when Claus exploded. The release of all the magic he had held inside him had somehow changed or maybe even tainted Ryan's curse.

Pushing the energy into Ellie, however, the effect was the same as ever. Ryan was able to control the flow normally again, too. Whatever had happened, it didn't feel evil, at least not yet.

"I've given you a lot but you're not going to pass out, are you?" he said.

"No. Another benefit of being an Angel, no doubt. If you want me to cum like your other whores, you're going to need to fuck me a lot harder than this," Ellie said.

Hearing her talk dirty was almost enough to make Ryan cum, but he gritted through it. That also led nicely to giving her what she asked for. Ryan sped up and pushed deeper. He let the energy fully loose.

"You're not going to make the whole cabin explode, or something, if you cum?" he said.