The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan had rolled Annie around a bit more, and eventually ended up having her riding him on the floor. The girls could see that Annie was getting tired. Her legs trembled and the pace of her pumping got erratic. Her abs were showing, all lean and sensual. That was new.

Some of the girls had been incredibly trim even before Ryan came around, but now, all of them were. Ryan was a real hunk now, from all the fucking, but the girls had gotten in shape, too. For the girls that went to the gym regularly, sex with Ryan also gave them extra energy for their workouts. For the rest of them, the sex was enough. A real win win all around.

Despite her newfound athleticism, Annie was done. Ryan took control of the pace and gave her one last ten second burst of hard fucking, before coming inside her. Annie flailed around like a ragdoll. She fell off before Ryan was finished cumming so some cum spilled all over everywhere. It was an easy snack for the others.

Ryan wanted Erica next. She was crazy, but definitely a "good girl." She was practically a nun. The only difference, she devoted herself to Ryan and his cock instead of some other denomination. He saw her over by the bed and went for her.

Melinda went to see what was oozing out of Annie. Annie wanted it all for herself so there was some friendly, good-natured bickering. Annie tried to scoop as much cum from her pussy into her mouth as she could while Melinda was trying to get in there with her tongue. There was lots of wriggling and giggling.

Ryan grabbed Erica from behind and pushed her tiny body down onto the sheets. She yelped out of shock and surprise, Ryan had gotten her good. Before she could recover from the scare, he pushed his cock into her pussy. She was still as tight as ever, so for a while, her legs trembled with every push. Ryan trapped Erica's arms behind her back.

He looked her in the eye as her face distorted with all kinds of emotions. Chief among them was pure gratitude. It always shook Ryan to the core. The look on Erica's face was one of the greatest rewards he could have received from this curse. She really did worship him.

He slowly pumped her tiny body and her tight pussy, going balls deep. Every muscle in her body tensed and relaxed with each thrust. The way she felt about him was enough to make both of them tear up from happiness as they came together.

Ryan had to rest for a moment, and gather his thoughts, not because he was tired from the sex but because the emotional experience had been so strong.

"How the fuck are you not a god?" Erica mumbled, through her delirious smile.

"Please, don't call me that," Ryan said. He wanted to tell her about Claus and his delusions, and what it got him in the end, but Ryan didn't want to ruin Erica's mood. "I don't mind being called a hero, though," he said, instead.

A bit later on, Ryan was fucking Melinda and Lizzy at the same time. Lizzy was probably the last holdout, as far as just surrendering to pleasure. Even Annie was pretty much completely liberated by now. Lizzy wasn't hung up on any particular kinks, however. She was just generally more reserved than the others.

Ryan had taken to fucking her in the ass more and more, hoping that would help her. He was deep in there now, too. "Lizzy, would you mind me asking something personal?" he said.

Lizzy bent her face up from Melinda's crotch and looked at him. "Really? You have your cock so deep in my ass I can feel it in my fingers, and you need to ask me if I mind... anything?"

"You're happy, right? You're friends with Remy and the other girls. And we get along, too. But is there something more I could do, to make you even happier?" Ryan said.

In a strange sensation, Lizzy felt her ass open up to Ryan even more, when his words touched her heart. This was some strange dirty talk. "Yes, I really am the happiest I've ever been," she said, between her moans.

"But you know why I'm asking, right?" Ryan said.

Lizzy looked at him again. She let the cock slide out. "Is it because I'm not all gaga-gooey over you, like all your other little sex slaves?" she said.

Melinda took on the now-free cock and started sucking it deep. She moaned and gasped as she munched down on it.

Ryan slipped two, and then three fingers into Lizzy's ass, to keep it from closing too much. "Basically, yes," he said. "You know that I really do care? And if something is bothering you, just tell me, or any of us, and we can fix it, together."

"Thank you. That really means a lot to me. But this is just who I am. If I ever need saving, I promise you you can be my hero. But I'm fine. Would you like me to act more like a slave? Like Remy or Erica, you know? Look at you all cross-eyed and lick your toes and all?"

Ryan squeezed Melinda's boob with his other hand while still fingering Lizzy's gaping butthole. "I want you to be you. And I think I might finally be getting on to you. You're a lot smarter than me, aren't you? And not just because you're a woman, but just as a person," he said.

She gasped and pushed her ass deeper around his fingers.

"You might even be the most intelligent person I've ever met, right?" Ryan said.

Lizzy smiled as her thighs shook. She came a little, but she recovered quickly. "Gee, mister, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm just a slutty little bimbo. I'm a little cum bunny who needs her big meat carrot. Please, mister?" Lizzy said, in a mocking voice.

It warmed Ryan's heart. All he had wanted was to see her smile more, and he had, for once, managed to do so without putting his foot in his mouth. He slammed his meat carrot right back into that little cum bunny's ass, and reamed her well.

He fucked Melinda in every hole, too. Then he was done with the good girls, and the medium girls too. The bad ones were the only ones left.

He saw Remy and Claudia sitting at the bar. They were looking right back at him. It seemed they had caught on to his plan. This was a moment of truth for Ryan: he had to choose. Which one of them was the baddest of the bad girls? Which one deserved to be last?

Remy was completely naked, except for stiletto heels. Claudia had a tank top around her waist. It went up to just under her boobs but she had slipped her arms out from under the shoulder straps.

Claudia smiled at Ryan and scooted forward on the bar stool. She opened her legs and lifted her knees to invite him in. She was acting unusually friendly. Ryan was sure she had missed him. She was also not such a bad girl at all, not all the time. She deserved to go next, obviously. None of the other girls were even close to Remy in badness, really.

Ryan walked right between Claudia's open legs and kissed her, hard. His cock rubbed against her crotch and Claudia tried to guide it in with her hand.

Ryan had a better idea. He spun her around and bent her over, so that her ass bulged off the bar stool. Ryan glanced at Remy. No words were needed. She knelt and started to lubricate his cock with her mouth.

Ryan popped the plug out of Claudia's ass and fingered her own cunt juices into her butt. With that, and with Remy's help, it was easy for him to push his cock all the way inside. Claudia's body was now expert at allowing his big cock all the way in. She was still tight and her muscles gripped him harder than ever but entering her was deliciously easy. Her ass was a lovely fuck, it felt like home.

In her head, Claudia was almost ready to give up once again. Making love to Ryan this way, the way they always did it, felt better and better every time. With the energy flowing through her body it was easy for her to imagine what it would feel like to just forget there had ever been any other life for her. Having Ryan's monster inside her ass felt right. It felt like things were the way they should be.

Ryan didn't even slam her that hard this time. His pace would have been hard for someone else, but for them, it was a nice medium pace.

"Claudia?" Ryan said.

"Not now. I'm not in the mood for that, please? If you have to hear it, then yes, I'm glad you're not dead. There, I said it once. Could that be enough for tonight?" Claudia panted, between her moans.

Ryan smiled and fucked her more. He had no need to demand anything more from her, this time. He let the energy flow freely. For once, Claudia deserved to get a humiliation-free ride into her happy place.

At some point, Claudia started to slouch more. She bent lower and lower as her body became more and more powerless. Ryan reached around her and hugged her. The change of angle made her orgasm again, but Ryan didn't care. He kept going. It was like a return to the old days -- fucking a girl until she passed out and her body just melted in his arms.

He came deep inside her, but as was his custom, he pulled out early and let some of it spray all over her body, too. Remy was there to lap it all up. Ryan had no qualms about letting Remy suck his cock straight out of someone else's ass.

Ryan gathered Claudia's limp body in his arms and he carried her to the sofa. He laid her there, gently. Remy followed him on all fours.

"Now, what am I going to do with you?" Ryan said to her.

"The same? Please?" Remy gasped. Her eyes were wide with lust and reverence.

"No special games?" Ryan said.

"Tonight is for you. Do anything you want. When we get back home, I'll tell you if I need something different."

Ryan grabbed Remy by her slave collar and pulled the long and lean beauty up from the floor. He kissed her and she was so happy to kiss him back she almost had tears in her eyes.

"I love you, Ryan," she whispered. "No, don't you fucking say anything. I don't care about the curse. I don't care about the sex. I know you don't want to believe it, but right now, I love you, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Ryan took Remy's ass from behind, but he did it gently and sweetly. They were making love, truly. He softly caressed her body, and felt her piercings. The other girls soon gathered around them. They gave loving little kisses and squeezes to both of them as they spooned.

Ryan held his hand on Remy's cheek as he came inside her. He let it all in, and didn't spill a drop.

Claudia had recovered. Even she gave Ryan a genuinely loving kiss.

The evening went on and the sex got more casual. Having had their fill, the girls didn't care about getting Ryan to just cum all the time. They hopped on and off for fun -- his, and theirs. Everyone chatted and laughed. It was a perfectly pleasant evening among the best of friends. The only difference from normal people was all the gratuitous, free flowing sex.

Some of the girls had put some clothes on but Ryan liked to strip them back down again, or just run his hands under various bits and pieces. Eventually, the emotional turmoil of the past few days caught up with them and one by one the girls crashed. They all ended up sleeping on the big bed, more or less in a jumble.

The very first inklings of a sunrise were just creeping up on the horizon. It was just Ryan and Eleftheria left. They were sitting side by side on the sofa, watching the girls sleep.

"You're touching me. What if someone noticed?" Ryan said.

Ellie smiled a melancholy smile. "I don't care. A part of me wishes someone would. Isn't that so human? You make me want to be weak. You make me want to fall. Pain, humiliation -- whatever the price, I want to pay it. I yearn to pay a price to prove my... devotion for you."

Ryan did not say anything.

"I know you know I know it's just the curse. But it's a blessing. I will help you learn to love it," Ellie said. Her hand was idly stroking Ryan's naked cock.

"Why do you always lie to me? Can't you see that I want to trust you? Are you still scheming?" Ryan said.

Ellie swallowed. "I swear to you I am completely devoted to you now. My plot is purely for your own benefit, and I can't wait to reveal it to you, as soon as possible. That is the truth."

"You know I won't trust you until then. If ever," Ryan said.

For the first time in her existence, Ellie felt like she wanted to cry. She kissed him, instead.

"Do you want more already? We just did it yesterday. Or is this just an attempt to distract me?" Ryan said.

"You are correct. I have no need of your gift right now. But I admit I want it. I also want you. I want to serve you, solely for your benefit. Not just to get what I need. May I?" Ellie said.

Ryan said nothing so Ellie laid her head in his lap and took his cock into her mouth. She could taste a long night of sex on it but she had no aversion toward such things. To her, the other girls were trophies, symbols of Ryan's power. She liked to taste them on him because they belonged to him and it was right for him to take them and use them.

"I can hear their hearts beating. Don't worry. If any of them were to wake up I would realize it long before they do," Ellie said, to answer Ryan's question before he had even asked it.

It took Ryan a while to realize that Angels don't need to breathe. Ellie sucked him very deeply and greedily.

She pulled up again. "I understand now why the others love this so much. I could serve you like this forever. And for my own pleasure as well, not just for yours."

The sunrise was already burning hot in the sky outside.

"Do you want it?" Ryan said.

"No. It would please me if, from now on, you would only reward me when I deserve it," Ellie said.

Ryan had already shot dozens of loads so he did not care either way. He was still suspicious of Ellie's motives but it was becoming hard for him to always worry about everything all the time.

Having full access to the beautiful Angel's body had already made him care much more deeply for her. He wanted to have her in his harem. Even if she was out to betray him again, he wanted to enjoy her while he could. Ryan pulled her off of his cock.

"I need to rest now, too," he said. He had no idea how happy it made Eleftheria for him to reject her like this, even if she had practically asked for it.

Ryan calmed himself down and convened with his cursed energies. He slipped into a trance. Ryan soon realized the new form of the energy was more potent than the old one. It took him only about a half an hour to completely rejuvenate himself through meditation, a new record.

The girls were already waking up by then. Ryan topped them all off again before they had to leave for the airport. Claudia was already talking back at him again so Ryan did his best to make sure she would have to sit funny on the plane ride home.

Over the Atlantic, there was little chance for any sexy fun. They had to keep a low profile. If they had risked any kind of a scene, the danger of someone accidentally touching Ryan would have been too big. Joining the mile high club would still have to wait.