The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you try and find out."

Ryan fucked her hard enough to break the bed, but that was before she even came. When she did, she did grip him harder than any of the other girls ever had, especially with her legs around him. The energy felt completely different. Not just because of its new flavor, but also because of the way it moved inside Ellie.

Ryan got glimpses to the girl's souls -- for lack of a better term -- when he pushed the energy deep enough. Seeing inside Ellie was made him truly realize she really was something different, something not the same as humans are. A part of her core was palpably angelic, too. The divine light made him come. He shot his load deep into her and collapsed on top of her.

While watching him rest on top of her, Ellie thought long and hard whether to wipe Ryan's memory or not. More than anything, she wanted Ryan to become a strong Master. In the end, she had to believe that having her, an Angel, as one of his slaves would help him achieve that. She had to let him remember, at some point. Soon, she would teach him to take her whenever he wanted and then to take any other woman, too. Is this my weakness, too? Am I making excuses? Eleftheria had never doubted herself before.

When Ryan opened his eyes he saw Ellie smiling at her. He was still on top of her and still inside her. Her pussy was massaging his cock and he was already hard again.

"Sorry, babe, you got me. I'm not sure I can go again right away. I guess: Angels one, Ryan zero."

"No. Trust me, the game is over and you have already won. Just stay right there and enjoy your victory."

Ryan did as he was told. He buried his face into Ellie's bosom and laid on top of her until he fell asleep.

When he woke up in the morning, they were still in that same position and he was still hard inside her. Only, they were now somehow covered by a blanket.

Ryan eventually got up and sat down to eat breakfast. Ellie sat in his lap and fucked him slowly.

"I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Did Claus ever... take advantage of you?" Ryan said.

Ellie's serene smile did not waver and Ryan felt no tensing up in her body. "Never apologize to me again. And never mention him again," she said, while continuing her gentle, swinging motion.

Fair enough, Ryan thought. He considered bending Ellie over the table and taking her from behind but time was ticking and they would have to get ready to leave. He probably had no time to get her to cum again, either, because of her inhuman stamina. He considered how to let her down softly but he then realized she had just told him to stop apologizing.

Ryan lifted her off of his cock and sat her down on the table. He pinched her nipple, kissed her nose, and then just walked away without saying anything to take another shower.

For the first time in her thousands and thousands of years of existence, Eleftheria was happy. Even in heaven, she had just been, without any emotion. She knew she had made the right choice. Her weakness had guided her well. One day, Ryan would have to grow harder and colder, but Ellie was immensely glad she got to share these early moments with him while he was still carefree and innocent.

They dropped the car off and then spent the long train ride together, talking more openly than they ever had. Ryan still had these blurry flashes in his mind, making him doubt if Eleftheria was still completely honest with him, but he couldn't tell if they were dreams, memories, or just fantasy.

A Welcome Home Party

Annie was at the door of the hotel, waiting for them. She was so happy to see Ryan she was moved to tears. She genuinely loved him and was relieved to see him safe, but she was also very horny. He had been gone for almost two days. It was probably good the girls were not all in the lobby. That might have caused a scene.

Annie gave him a big, needy, teary hug. Ryan gave her some energy and she shuddered. Annie hung from his neck with almost all of her weight. She gave Ellie a tentative glance, too, but decided not to try and hug her. Ellie was wearing one of Annie's own dresses once again, as her disguise.

They went up to their floor in the elevator. Once the doors opened, the girls were all waiting for Ryan in the hallway. All of them ran at him, except Claudia, but even she was smiling. They all tried to hug him and kiss him at the same time. Erica tried to hang on to him like a monkey. Ryan carried and dragged the girls into the bedroom of their five star suite.

They were all horny and ready to go. Some clothes were already coming off. Ryan was stern, and he had to raise his voice, but he got them to settle down.

"First, I love you all. I'm so glad to be back. I missed you, too, and I can't wait to be of service to all of you ladies," he said. There was cheering. "But, there is something extremely important that I have to tell you all right away, before we can begin. Bad news first: We got nothing."

"You fucking idiot, what the hell did you do this time? And where's my cure?" Claudia said.

"The mission did not yield a complete success, I'm sorry. We did manage to... deal with the leader of the cult, so hopefully they won't be coming after us anymore, but there is no cure, yet."

Claudia growled and even slapped him, but then looked surprisingly sorry. She looked at her hand, the contact from the slap had given her a jolt of the new energy.

"And there's even more bad news, but I'll let Ellie tell the rest herself," Ryan said.

"I lied to you, and used you. All of you. Especially Ryan. I took advantage of your trust and betrayed it. I was on a personal mission to kill Claus Willhelm, and I used you all to get to him," Ellie said, plainly.

The girls were mostly just confused, they didn't quite get what she meant yet.

"I used Ryan as bait," Ellie said.

The girls all looked to Ryan and he gave a little affirmation. It took a few seconds for the news to sink in and then the girls broke out in a riot. Remy and Erica raced each other to see who would get up into Ellie's face first.

Once the other girls saw that Ellie was not offering any kind of resistance, they joined in. They shouted at her and slapped her. Someone even puller her hair. Ellie did not flinch and just let them vent.

After a few minutes, the worst of their anger died down. The girls all sat back down but they all still eyed Ellie with scorn. There was not a mark on her from the assault.

Claudia was the first to speak again. "So, what? You're going to just give her a pass? Why is she even here? You're just going to let her get away with treating us like shit? Treating you like shit? Have some fucking spine you coward! She nearly got you killed," she said, to Ryan.

Ryan said nothing, he just looked Claudia in the eye.

"You fucking asshole! You want to fuck her! That's what this is all about. What did she promise you? You don't care about us either," Claudia shouted. She stepped to Ryan and tried to slap him again but Ellie grabbed her wrist mid flight.

"I knew it! You're on his side now," Claudia sobbed.

"I will protect all of you, even from each other," Ellie said. Claudia slapped her again. That, Ellie didn't seem to mind. Apparently it was just Ryan who was off limits.

"How could you? You told us you were here to protect us. You just watched us grovel and acted like you are better than us, but all the while, you were just... what? You weren't even using us! You were just using Ryan. What are we then, to you? Just a joke? Or pets, or insects, or something?" Claudia shouted at her.

Ellie proudly proclaimed she would do it all again. Killing Claus had been the most important thing anyone in the world could have done. She told them she had literally saved the world, and thus, all of their lives, too. She had no regrets about having used any means necessary to get the job done. When she confessed she had been ready to sacrifice Ryan, too, if it came to that, she won no favor, either.

"I must confess, I was lost for a moment after Claus was dead. I thought I would have no purpose anymore. But I soon I realized my new goal. I will renew my vow to protect all of you, but this time, I will do it honestly," Ellie said.

Claudia scoffed and pushed her away. At no point during her whole story had Ellie shown any signs of remorse. She did not beg for any kind of forgiveness. She just declared her change of heart as an impassioned fact.

"Give me back my dress," Annie said.

Ellie slipped the dress down and folded it neatly. Then she handed it to Annie, who was now a bit surprised. Ellie was completely naked, except for her heels.

Ryan did his best not to look, and was proud of himself for managing it. Soon, he realized looking away had probably made him seem more suspicious, not less.

"Claus Willhelm was still alive?" Erica said, finally moving the conversation toward another topic. Ellie confirmed. "But he had to be like over a hundred years old?" Erica continued. Ellie confirmed again. "And he was the head of the cult himself?"

"Yes."

"He was horrible. He was covered in all kinds of tattoos. I wouldn't have guessed he was a hundred, but he kind of didn't seem human at all," Ryan said.

"Tattoos all over? So that's what it meant. I should have known it. The Willhelm collection was on his own body. And you helped Ellie kill him?" Erica said.

Ryan looked at Ellie. "Yes," he then said.

Erica got on the floor and bowed down to Ryan's feet. She started to kiss his shoe.

"What's this about then?" he said.

"You fought together with Eleftheria the Rogue, and you helped her defeat Claus Willhelm. That means you really are a hero now. You literally saved the world. I already knew it, of course, but now no one can deny it," she said.

Everyone groaned.

"But at least don't kiss the shoe, Erica," Ryan said.

She took his shoe and sock off, and continued hold her lips against his bare foot. She shook visibly when she received the energy, and her body relaxed. This caused some jealousy among the rest of the girls. Remy looked like she was ready to go for Ryan's other foot.

"Something is different. The energy, it's different. It's still good, but..." Erica said.

"Yes, I was getting to that," Ryan said. "Something must have happened when Claus died. He released a lot of energy."

"Evil energy?" Annie asked.

"I'm not sure, but it doesn't feel like that," Ryan said.

"Yeah, right, hero my ass. Tell me what that bitch is still doing here after what she did, or I'm out, curse or no curse," Claudia said, still focused on Ellie's betrayal.

"We have to have her. It's that simple. We need her to protect us. We don't know what's out there. Hate her, but the next time ninjas attack, we still need her there. It's that simple," Ryan said.

Claudia was still unhappy but the rest of the girls were already more resigned by now.

"Ryan is right," Erica said, still at his feet. "You really are Eleftheria the Rogue, right? The Fallen Angel?"

Ellie said nothing, but some of the other girls giggled nervously.

"What? Like, a real angel? What the hell does that even mean?" Claudia said.

A thunderous pressure wave pushed a few potted plants over, it blew up all the dust from under the bed. The windows shook in their frames. Papers flew into the air from the coffee table. A few books even fell from the book case as Ellie spread her fifteen foot wings. They glowed with a gentle golden light. All of the girls ducked and cowered. Ryan almost fell over. The wings engulfed most of the room.

"I am an Angel. Deal with it," Eleftheria the Rogue proclaimed, floating in the air, naked and radiant. The girls who had slapped her in the face earlier suddenly felt a lot worse about it.

Ellie slowly pulled her wings back in and landed back into her high heeled shoes.

Everybody needed a moment to recover, and to let the revelation sink in. Ellie's point was well taken -- there was no way they could afford to lose an ally like her. Even if they wanted to, it would probably be impossible for them to get rid of her. Ellie was still going to be a permanent fixture in their lives.

Even Claudia was now convinced her doubts had been ridiculous. No way Ryan is fucking an actual Angel, that loser. Ellie has to have some other reason to stay. His stupid power wouldn't probably even work on her.

The fight died down and no one had anything more to say on the matter. Erica was horny out of her mind, and she loved Ryan so hard she almost passed out. Knowing that he had a literal guardian Angel of his own made him almost godlike in her eyes. Soon she was at his feet again, worshiping him more ardently than ever.

Seeing Erica's gusto, the other women got distracted, too. Seeing an Angel, literal proof of divinity, was one thing. Fucking Ryan was quite another. Their focus turned singular.

"You fucking asshole. I hope you know you are the last person in the universe who deserves this. Any of this. Or any of us," Claudia said, as she came in and kissed him.

"It's nice to see you, too, Claudia, I'm glad you're here," Ryan said.

"You're just being nice to me because the other girls are here. If we were alone, you'd be pulling my hair and slapping my face already. Calling me your fucking buttwhore," Claudia said.

Ryan smiled but Claudia was deadly serious. She kissed him again.

"Are you wearing your buttplug?" he said.

"Yes, master."

"Show me."

Claudia stepped to the bed and made room between the other girls, so she could bend over in front of Ryan. She got on her knees, on the edge of the bed, and then pushed her face down into the sheets. She reached behind her and pulled up the hem of her dark dress. She was wearing no panties.

Ryan could see his gilded initials on the base of her buttplug. It's good to be home, he thought. "Do you love me, Claudia?"

"No, I hate you, but I love that fucking cock of yours."

"Where do you love it?"

"In my ass, master."

"Remy, how about you, are you wearing your plug? Show me."

Remy was already topless. She was wearing a plaid skirt, stiletto heels, and nothing else. She made room for herself next to Claudia. Their hips touched. Remy was wearing her buttplug too.

"Oh I missed you girls, it's so good to be back," Ryan said. He got to his knees behind them and started kissing and licking their thighs and buttocks. He licked in the middle, where the thighs of the two girls touched. The energy flowed and their bodies shivered. Their skins got goose bumps all over.

Annie, Lizzy, and Melinda took their clothes off and then stripped Ryan, too. Once he was naked, he stayed where he was and started fingering Remy and Claudia in the pussy while he still nuzzled between their thighs. The other girls surrounded him. He turned his head around so he could kiss all of them. They all held on to him, to feel the new energy.

"It really is different, I see what you mean," Melinda said.

Erica took her clothes off and started kissing and licking Ryan's back. She held on to his waist. After a while, she got up and hugged him. Lizzy went to kiss Ryan's fingers, the ones going in and out of Remy.

Annie was the first to realize that the grand prize was still there for the taking. She got to the floor and started sucking on the big cock. Melinda lifted her leg over Ryan's arm and rubbed her pussy on his bicep. Her hands were caressing his shoulder. Erica crawled around Ryan and joined Annie down at his cock. She was happy to just kiss and lick Annie's cheek while she sucked, instead of challenging her for the treat.

Ryan stood up and fell on the bed. Soon, he was floating in a sea of women, his women. He closed his eyes and just reacted to their touch. He lost himself among their sensual bodies and their elegant limbs, not even caring what he was doing and to whom. He just pushed his tongue and his fingers, and his cock, into whatever nook or orifice they happened to come into contact with.

Ellie stood by, still naked, watching. She was still perfectly able to feign disinterest but she was unable to prevent herself from getting wet anymore. None of the other girls paid any attention to her, though.

Ryan lost track of time with all the hot bodies crawling all over him. He let the energy flow freely and as the searing flow coursed from him and into the girls it burned away every bit of stress and worry any of them had ever had. Pleasure swallowed them. Once Ryan surfaced again, he was relaxed and renewed. He wasn't even angry at Ellie anymore. He opened his eyes and swam his way up from the bed. The girls were already happy and satisfied, even though Ryan had not given them any cum, yet.

The girls followed him up and they spread around the suite. Some went to get water or food. Ryan admired the view out the window. Annie was standing right next to him so Ryan decided she could get her gift first.

He informed Annie of the selection by bending her over the back of the couch and getting to business right away. She ended up dangling there sideways. One of her legs was between his legs and the other one he lifted over his shoulder. Her upper body was swinging around as she tried to grab a hold of something, but there was nothing to grab. Her chaotic gyrations set her big tits into various tantalizing trajectories.

Melinda and Remy came to Annie's assistance and she was finally able to achieve a more stable position. This meant Ryan could up the tempo. He lost his balance and all four of them fell into the couch. Remy was stuck under Annie now and her plugged ass wiggled invitingly in front of Ryan's face.

Tonight will be good girls first, he decided, so Remy would have to wait. He did slap her on the pussy, though.

Melinda's pussy was almost in Annie's face so Ryan helped her the rest of the way down. He slipped out and walked around the girls. Annie wanted more cock but Ryan told her to not be selfish. He pushed into Melinda, instead, and Annie could feel Ryan's balls slapping against her chin as he fucked the pussy she was licking.

Ryan knew Annie was not suffocating because he could feel her breath on his balls, so he upped his pace inside Melinda. He reached over and pumped a few orgasms out Annie with his fingers. Melinda felt Annie moaning on her clit when Annie came and it made Melinda climax, too.

Ryan wanted to concentrate on Annie again. She was the goodiest of the good girls, and deserved her prize. He went back to fucking her. Melinda stayed on Annie's face.

Ryan pushed a finger into Melinda's ass, just to keep the energy flowing into her. He was soon able to add a second one. Melinda was definitely not a good girl. Deep down, she was medium at best. Right now, for example, she was toying with poor Annie, sometimes sitting down so deep the other woman could not breathe. The way Annie sucked on her clit let Melinda know she was loving it, though.

The other women were lounging around, watching. This had become a common way for them to spend evenings at home, too: watching Ryan fuck. They were among friends and could catch up. It was almost like a girl's night out. The only difference was, if they wanted a little buzz they didn't need to go out for a smoke, or to get a drink from the bar. They could just go grope and caress Ryan, to get high on the energy. The chance that he might grab them and pull them in just made the whole game more exciting.

Even Claudia did it. She used to hate everything but the sex, but now, she would mellow out a little bit almost as soon as she was in through the door. Remy, for her part, was sure it was the plug that had changed Claudia's behavior. Lizzy had told Remy it was a Pavlovian something.

When Claudia puts the plug in, her body knows it's about to get some Ryan so she feels good before it even happens. For Remy herself, the plug just felt fun anyway. She knew Claudia always took hers out when she left but Remy liked to keep it in even when she was away from home. Maybe Lizzy was right, maybe having it in there did remind her of Ryan.