The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy stood up. She pulled her dress down slowly, wiggling her hips. Everyone had already seen she wore no bra, but now they could see she wasn't wearing any panties, either. Then she just stood there, in front of Ryan, naked and beautiful. She was not ashamed at all. She was proud to be herself.

"Okay, let's take this show into the bedroom," Ryan said. He took Stacy's arm and then grabbed Remy by the ring in her collar -- he dragged her with them. The other girls followed.

Stacy and the other girls ended up waiting, though, while Ryan took Remy to the bathroom. He sat her down on the toilet and watched her go. Then he threw her into the shower and hosed her down with cold water. He slapped her whenever she tried to complain.

Ryan brought Remy back into the bedroom and, while the other women watched, he gagged her with a ball gag. He cuffed her hands behind her back and shackled her ankles. He bound her at the knees, too, and then bound her arms to her to her body from the elbows.

Eleftheria, who had sneaked into the room, too, was impressed by his general air of authority, but not at all by his bondage technique. He will learn, she thought.

Ryan pushed Remy under the bed and said "You will get your punishment in the morning, bitch."

"Thank you, Master," Remy mumbled, into her ball gag.

Ryan took a few breaths to calm down. He looked at Stacy. "Right, I'm sorry about that," he said.

"No, she needs it," Stacy said, with a simple certainty that surprised Ryan. She came in for a kiss and he let the energy flow. Her body started to loose strength almost immediately. Ryan tossed her on the bed.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this is real," Stacy gasped.

"You have no idea," Lizzy said.

Ryan crawled between Stacy's legs and started licking her pussy. The energy knocked her out, but only after several orgasms. Ryan let his senses be filled with new, pleasant taste and scent.

He let her rest and dealt with the other women in the meantime. He fucked them all -- except for Ellie, of course, but he was having a hard time figuring why not, anymore -- and when Stacy started showing signs of life again, he turned his attention back to her.

He fucked her in a missionary position, kind of. He bent her legs up toward her shoulders and spread them wide to get a good view. He kept the energy under control. Stacy stayed conscious. She didn't do anything flashy, she let him take the lead, but he could tell she was good at sex.

Erica pushed her head under his crotch and he sat down on her face. Ryan pumped in and out of Stacy, going long and deep. Annie laid her head on Stacy's stomach and was there to suck and kiss Ryan's cock whenever he pulled it out for her.

Lizzy clung to Ryan's back. She moved with him as he fucked his newest slave.

Ryan could feel Erica's tongue on his balls as he went faster and faster. He pumped out orgasm after orgasm from Stacy, and then went total overkill with the energy. Stacy would be out for a long while. The spike was not for her, however. It was for the benefit of the other girls, who could take a lot more than the newbie. They all came when the burst flowed into the them through Stacy's tired but still stunning body.

Ryan shot his load into Stacy. Her mind was long gone, but her body reacted to him, and her pussy pumped more cum out of his cock. Once Ryan was done, the other girls licked what they could out of Stacy's dripping, well fucked pussy.

Ryan was already feeling better about everything. Remy's trick was already working. Stacy really could be a positive influence.

Annie was ready and went for the cock next. She was pretty full on energy but she didn't mind sex just for the sake of it. She got a nice top-off, all over her face. Others were there to compete for it so she had to act fast to keep any for herself. It warmed Ryan's soul to see them giggle and tease each other as they licked the cum off of each other's lips and fingers.

Next, Ryan bent Erica over the edge of the bed and fucked her from behind. He nailed her tight little pussy with sharp strokes. She grunted with each lung busting slam, reveling in what to her felt like a touch of divinity. Ryan eventually came deep inside her.

By this time Stacy was starting to return to her senses so Erica and Annie carried their newest sister to the shower with them.

Ryan fucked Lizzy in the ass, hard, while the other girls were showering. He bent her over on the bed -- face down, ass up -- and just went for it. He covered her mouth with one hand and grabbed an ankle with the other. Lizzy flailed around as much as she could while he took her, and every time she came, the cock just sank deeper and deeper into her yielding butt. And even though this was something that happened to her almost every day now, it still triggered a deep catharsis in her, allowing her to release every primal roar still locked inside her.

Lizzy was happy to have the old Ryan back in bed. It had been a while. New Ryan was nicer to talk to but old Ryan was a more exciting fuck. Usually Lizzy liked to act all shocked and innocent during anal but this time she was happy to just fuck Ryan right back. She pushed into him as much as she could, in this extravagant position.

Lizzy had gotten sore from anal early on but she was completely into it now. If Ryan had offered her a buttplug of her own she would have accepted it, gladly. She had tried a few from the toy chest, they felt nice enough.

Ryan climbed over her back and smashed his cock right against her cheek, and let a huge load of cum splash all over her face and hair from there. Lizzy turned her head to catch some in her mouth, too. She took a minute to savor more of the supernatural treat.

The first batch came back from the shower. Stacy was even more radiant with joy than usual and she could already stay upright without help again. Lizzy went to shower next. Ryan stayed in bed and lounged around with the other girls. They didn't mind him being all sweaty and musky, not at all. Stacy had a great time bonding with the other girls over their shared experience.

Ryan started to feel even better about this new surprise turn. Maybe Stacy could be a positive force in the house. He insisted on a new rule, though. Absolutely no new girls. None of the girls were allowed to bring any friends -- or anybody -- over, no exceptions. Some of the ladies were secretly disappointed.

Eleftheria, though, still observing from the sidelines, could see many more ways to bring new girls in, no matter what Ryan said.

In the morning, Ryan threw the other girls out of the bedroom and Remy got her punishment. It was one she would remember for a long time, and it did leave a few marks.