The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know. I really thought you liked it, you know, on some level. I thought that was how you were. It seems I don't know you at all," Ryan said.

"You never even gave me a key. All the other girls have their own key but I need to ring the doorbell, like a whore," she said.

"I thought you didn't want one. You wanted your independence, and you didn't want to live here. You just come and then leave as soon as you can. I thought you made a point of specifically not wanting to be like the others."

"You're right. You don't know me at all. If only you'd bothered to... Shit. Like I said, it's not you, it's the curse. I absolutely just will not be any kind of slave, to anything."

With that, and without any goodbyes, Claudia stopped coming.

Annie later told Ryan and the girls that Claudia had gone to a rehab facility. Natalia had gone with her to support her. Claudia and Natalia kept the secret of the curse, though, and Claudia continued to be amicable with Annie at work.

Things were hard for Ryan after Claudia left. He realized he had made a horrible mistake with her, and got depressed. He already spent his life lounging around at home in his underwear all day, so the change wasn't huge on the outside. His sex life did suffer, though. He just went through the motions, and the energy did most of the work. He was a lot more gentle with the girls. They didn't seem to mind, except for Remy.

As far as there were any sides to take in this whole Claudia situation, the girls were instantly ready to forgive Ryan. They didn't blame Claudia for anything, either. Annie even told him that Claudia was doing well and she seemed fine. It was just Ryan who was unable to forgive himself.

The new, moody, introspective Ryan was actually ambrosia to Lizzy. She had been only in it for the sex, and the friendships with the other girls, so far. Now, she saw some substance in Ryan's personality, for the first time. For her, it felt good and bad at the same time, in just the right way, to love him more because he was in pain.

Ryan's relationship with Eleftheria advanced, too. They sneaked around and made out in secret. Ellie sucked him off to get her sustenance. Sometimes they even arranged situations where they could spend more time in private, and properly fuck.

Ellie acted like naughty teenager when it came to sex but she was adamant about not letting the other girls see or hear anything. But now that Ryan was feeling down, Ellie had become more distant. Her faith in him was faltering because he had let Claudia go so easily.

Ellie, of course, had several different plans she could use to trick Claudia into coming back. At this moment, though, she would have preferred to see Ryan take initiative and do it himself.

After a few more weeks, Ryan was getting past the bottom of his slump. His mood was still down, though, and it felt like there was no returning to the heady sense of innocence of earlier times.

During Ryan's struggles, Remy had been going out more. Lizzy used to go with her but now she wanted to spend more time talking with Ryan. A few of the other girls went with Remy instead, but no one could really keep up with her when it came to partying.

Ryan didn't know it, but even Hannah went out with Remy sometimes. Ellie had suggested it and Melinda thought it was a fantastic idea. She trusted Remy unconditionally, no matter how bad of an idea it would have seemed to an outsider.

One night, Ryan was on the couch, playing PlayStation with Lizzy. They were sitting side by side, rubbing elbows and laughing. Lizzy was wearing panties only. Ryan was completely naked. Annie was lounging across their laps, gently suckling on Ryan's semi-hard cock, like it was a pacifier.

She loved to do that. Annie spent a lot of time with the cock in her mouth even when they were just hanging out. She also liked to sleep like that, sometimes. When she wanted to see the TV she would just turn her head and lick the cock for a while instead, before popping it back in her mouth. Right now, she didn't care about what was happening on the screen. It just made her happy to hear Ryan and Lizzy laugh.

Erica was on all fours in front of Ryan, acting as a footstool for him. She was completely naked. She arched her back and slowly rubbed herself on Ryan's legs. Lizzy liked to tease Erica by tickling her naked pussy with her toes. Ryan had gotten over Erica's kinks by now so he just let her do her thing.

Remy's traditional spot was on her knees, right next to the couch, ready to obey commands, but she wasn't there now. She was out.

Melinda wasn't there, either. She was at home. Apparently, Hannah was angry at her for getting the tattoo, the one most of the girls already had. Ellie, of course, did not have one, but other than that, only Claudia would have been a holdout if she was still there.

Annie mumbled some nonsense with the cock in her mouth as she shifted her position. The girl was almost asleep. Lizzy rested her arm on Annie's ass.

The doorbell rang.

"Oh fuck, what is it now? One of these days, I'm just going to get rid of that fucking thing," Ryan said.

Ellie went to the door. She was wearing her usual uniform, which meant she was way more dressed than any of the other girls. She looked through the peephole, then hurried to open the door.

"Good evening, ma'am," officer Emerson said. "I believe this one is one of yours. I recognized her and she told me she lives here." The cop was holding Remy up. Stacy, Remy's friend, was helping, holding her from the other side.

Ellie scooped Remy up and effortlessly carried her to the other sofa. Remy was giggling, mumbling, and drooling. She was drunk out of her mind, and possibly high on other stuff, too. Lizzy and Ryan were twisting around to see what was going on. The front door was behind the main sofa and Annie's body-weight prevented them from getting up.

Remy's friend Stacy was a natural beach blonde type. She looked like a surfer girl, even when not in a bikini. Now, she was wearing just a tube mini dress and some stilettos. She was sidling deeper into the apartment, clearly curious to see the legendary den of vice for the first time. She had a big smile on her face as she looked around. She was as happy and carefree as ever. Ryan remembered her from the day he first took Remy. He'd met her a few times since then, too.

Candice Emerson was wearing her uniform. She walked into the apartment. "Good evening mister Dobbs. I found this one causing a public disturbance, but she managed to convince me to bring her here instead of throwing her in jail. She told me she lives here?" she said.

Ryan pushed Annie up. She was still sleepy, and gasped as she saw the police officer. Annie covered her breasts with her arms.

Lizzy crawled into a ball on the sofa. She tried to pause the game, but she and Ryan were both dead already. Erica blushed and tried to look at the direction of the voice, but she couldn't see the officer yet. She held her place, though, on all fours, under Ryan's legs.

Before Ryan could move, Candice saw he was naked, and also saw Erica. She gasped and turned around. "Um, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were..." Candice said.

...doing whatever the fuck that is, she continued, in her mind.

"No no. I'm sorry. We weren't expecting guests, and... Annie, find my pants," Ryan said.

Annie dove under the sofa and grabbed a decent pair of boxers. Ryan rushed them on. "Sorry about that. What did you want to ask me?" he said.

Candice turned back around and relaxed when she saw he was at least somewhat covered up. The man does have a nice body, and a nice... everything. "So, uh, this young lady, Remy Laurent. I arrested her for disorderly conduct, but then I recognized her and remembered her from my visit here. She told me she lived here so I decided to bring her here instead of throwing her in jail. Is it true she lives here?"

"Yeah, she lives here. Some of the girls do. Is that a problem?"

"Some of the girls?"

"Uh, I mean, some of my friends live here with me."

Candice looked around again. The naked redhead and the naked brunette were peeking at her from behind mister Dobbs. They were huddled together on the sofa. The tiny blonde was still on floor. She was now leaning on her side and stretching herself long. She stared at Candice, challenging her to judge her.

The tall, strong blonde was checking on miss Laurent. She had laid her hands on the other woman's temples, like a shaman or something. It somehow fit with her skimpy toga. That thing doesn't really cover much.

"She's fine. She's just drunk," the regal amazon said.

"I'm sure she's fine. I've seen her much worse," Stacy laughed. "Hi, I'm Stacy, Remy's friend. I'm not sure we've met," she said, to Erica, and started going around, saying hi to the girls. She was already acquainted with the rest of them.

"So, how many people live here, exactly?" Candice said.

Ryan looked up and right while he counted in his head. "Five?" he said."Yeah, five. Pretty much everyone here, except for Stacy of course."

"Sure. And just so we're clear, you live here with five women?"

"Yup, pretty much."

"And these are just some of your... girls?"

"What?"

"Mister Dobbs, may I ask you what do you do for a living?"

"I, uh, do research on antique artifacts. That there is Eleftheria, but we just call her Ellie. She is a real expert on ancient Mesopotamian cultures." Ryan pointed at Ellie and she smiled warmly at Candice.

"Remy there is a tattoo artist, and she's really good. I recommend her if you ever want a tattoo. Of course, she's drunk now, but she really is super talented," Ryan continued. "Lizzy here is a clerk at a convenience store and Annie is a former colleague from my previous job. Erica there is actually a librarian."

Erica waved and winked at Candice. Annie hugged Ryan's waist from behind. She was genuinely worried.

"So, you see," Ryan continued, "we are all just normal people. It's just that our living arrangement is a bit unusual, so we value our privacy."

"Are their names on any official documents?" Candice said.

"What?"

"Do the records show that they live here, officially?"

"To be honest, I'm not sure. Is that a problem?"

Candice gave the situation a thought. After her last visit here, she had received some documents from an anonymous source, probably the same person who had made the original emergency call. The documents had seemed dodgy but Candice had run some background checks on the names there. Everything had checked out, and somehow this situation did not feel like prostitution to her. For example, there was no evidence of any clients anywhere. It seemed like this was just one lucky guy. He has to have a secret.

"Well, to be honest, I'm not sure. But you should definitely contact your landlord. All occupants must be listed and there might be some rules in your lease about subletting," she said.

"No, I own this place."

Candice lifted an eyebrow.

"What? It's the only thing I own. I bought it with some inheritance, as an investment. Trust me, I'm not rich, I don't even own a car," Ryan laughed.

"Whatever. I'll be going now. You people have a lovely evening," Candice said. She took one final look around the apartment, and left.

Just as everyone was about to give a huge, collective sigh of relief, Stacy swooped in and gave Ryan a hug. "Hello there, lover boy," she managed to say, before the energy hit her. Ryan was too surprised to do anything. Stacy shook as if she was being electrocuted. She heaved and moaned, and her knees gave. Before Ryan could turn off the flow, poor Stacy collapsed to the floor.

"Oh shit! What the hell did you do?" Ryan said. The girls were all stunned silent. Remy was secretly smiling, though. Maybe she wasn't as drunk as she had pretended to be. Eleftheria didn't seem that bothered about this surprising turn, either. Usually she acted much more prescient to such dangers. No one paid any attention to them, however.

"Wow, what was that?" Stacy said.

"That was you ruining your life," Ryan said. "I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault," he then added, in a calmer tone. Ryan extended his hand to help Stacy up. The convulsions had put her on the verge of a wardrobe malfunction but she didn't care. She looked at the hand, and then at Ryan.

"It's okay. I can... turn it down," he said. Stacy took the hand. There was no more electricity. Ryan helped her up. She giggled as Ryan went for her breasts, but then she realized he was just fixing her dress. She giggled some more, anyway.

"Really, what was that?" she said, eyes wide with wonder.

After a few moments of indecision Ryan sat her down on the sofa and started explaining. He was embarrassed about explaining the sexual side of it, at first, but Stacy seemed very excited. Finding out she was now a sex slave didn't seem to dent her positive attitude at all. As Ryan went on, some of the other girls gathered around Stacy. They added in some details and did their best to make Stacy feel safe and welcome.

The introduction to the curse went on and on. "Oh come on, just fuck her already," Remy finally said. Everyone turned to look at her.

"I thought you were passed out," Annie said.

"Just do it already. She's a party girl, she's ready to go. Aren't you Stacy?" Remy said.

"Sure, why not," Stacy giggled.

"Wait. Did you do this on purpose?" Ryan said.

"What ever. You know she likes you, just give her some of that magic."

"No. You can't be that... How could you? How could you do this? She's your friend. How could you do this to her?" Ryan said.

"Oh, come on. It's not a big deal. I know her. She will love you, trust me," Remy said.

"You ruined her life. That's horrible. What's wrong with you?" Ryan said.

"Oh, master, I'm such a bad girl. Look what I've done, you have to punish me," Remy laughed.

"Stop joking, this is serious," Ryan said.

"I'm not joking. You need to beat the shit out of me to punish me for being such a horrible person, and then you need to fuck Stacy there real good. I'm just trying to help you. You're so hung up on Claudia, I thought you needed someone new, to cheer you up," Remy said, completely serious now.

Ryan and Remy had their special sessions maybe once or twice a month. He didn't really enjoy it, yet, but he had gotten a lot more comfortable with it.

"No. This is a serious matter and you need a real punishment. What if I refuse to play your games with you? Would that make you understand that this is an actually serious situation?" Ryan said.

"Oh stop with the curse bullshit, Ryan! Don't you get it? You are not a curse. Right, girls? We could all leave if we wanted to but we all choose to stay because we want to be here, because we want you," Remy said.

The other girls mumbled and nodded reluctantly. None of them could honestly disagree with Remy. They wouldn't have put it that bluntly, but what she said rang essentially true to them.

"Stacy, do you want to fuck Ryan?" Remy said.

"Uh, yeah. Like, I wanted to jump him from the start. I didn't know about any of this magic stuff but that means it's going to be even better, right? If I'd known, maybe I would have hugged you a lot earlier," Stacy said.

"But you realize you are bound to me by the curse? You need to come back to me again and again. You're trapped," Ryan said.

"If you really are as good as Remy says you are, why would I not?" Stacy said. She started to crawl up to Ryan. "Maybe we should just try it out and see how we get along. I'm sure it'll be great," she said.

"Are you sure? Maybe this is all happening too fast? What if you took a day to think about it. We don't need to do this now," Ryan said.

Stacy was on his lap now, and came in for a kiss. Ryan held the power back. The kiss did feel nice, though. All of the girls felt different and there was always something exciting about sensing someone new. Ryan was getting aroused.

"Just because I'm blond and just because I like sex, doesn't mean I'm stupid. I knew there was something going on here and I wanted to find out. I wanted to get to know you, Ryan. I was interested in you anyway," Stacy said.

"You don't even know me, and I don't know you. We should at least get to know each other, or something. This is a bit ridiculous," Ryan said.

Stacy kissed him again. She was now grinding on his lap. Ryan still held the power back.

"But you do know me. I'm Stacy. We've met, we've chatted. I'm not a complicated person. What you see is what you get. I believe things happen for a reason, and I believe I can be good for you. If you really are feeling down, then maybe I can cheer you up," Stacy said.

"Wait, did you two scheme this up together? Are you helping Remy on purpose?" Ryan said.

"Like I said, I've always been interested in you. Remy didn't tell me anything about any magical curse, but I can see it in her soul that you make her happy, and I already love you for that. Maybe I could just thank you for making her happy by making you happy," Stacy said.

She grabbed Ryan's hands and guided them to her hips. The top of her strapless tube dress slipped down, little by little, as she ground her body against his. She kissed him again. "It doesn't have to be complicated. Sex is good, right? So let's just fuck and be happy," she said.

Ryan let some energy slip, and Stacy shook in pleasure. The top of her dress finally revealed her large, natural breasts. Her nipples were almost exactly the same color as her skin. Ryan could feel his energy interact with Stacy's deepest essence, and there really was something there -- something new, something healing. Maybe she was telling the truth, maybe she was just Stacy: happy, warm, and uncomplicated. He could feel Stacy was serious. She was not just drunk. Maybe she really did want him.

Ryan clamped down on the energy again when he remembered where he was. He looked around. "Girls, you must get a say in this. I would be betraying your trust if I took on someone new without asking you," he said.

There was silence. The girls were all horny from watching him but no one knew what to say.

"Of course you can have her. Trust me, you'll be doing her a favor. When are you going to get it that we all like being with you?" Remy said.

"Your vote doesn't count," Ryan said. There was more silence.

"I know her, and I like her," Lizzy said. "I guess we are kind of friends, and I think Stacy is cool. I'd like to have her here. I mean, generally the more girls there are here the less of you there is to go around, so if I wanted to be selfish I would want you to have as few girls as possible. But you don't understand how good it feels to be with you. I want Stacy to feel that. I want everyone to feel that. In a perfect world, everyone would have a Ryan."

Stacy got off of Ryan and went to hug Lizzy. Their boobs squished together. "Oh, thank you babe, I love you, too," Stacy said. She gave her a kiss. Ryan started to feel a certain inevitability in the air. He was also hard now.

"I agree. We did well with Claudia here and it's not like any of us ever had to go without getting what we need. There's plenty of you to go around for everyone, so if you want to, you can have her," Annie said. Inside, she was conflicted, but as always, she felt like putting Ryan's happiness above her own was the right thing to do.

"Me too. I think you deserve to have every woman in the world," Erica said. She was on the floor, looking up at Ryan, filled with adoration.

"Wow, I didn't say that," Annie said. Erica grinned at her.

Ryan looked at Ellie. "Never hesitate, and never question your own decisions. You are the Master, so in the end, you always have to decide for yourself," she said. Ryan was surprised to get her blessing. He still had no idea Ellie actually wanted him to have more women now. Ellie was sure her gambit would work. It looked to her like Ryan had already made his decision.