The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining and the girls were all in their bikinis. Even Jasmine wore one, and there was a certain cheekiness to the way she carried herself in it. After all, she was used to wearing skimpy outfits. The music was some new electronic dance pop, but Ryan didn't mind. It fit the sunny mood. There was champagne and laughter.

While the sun was still up, the girls limited themselves to hugs and kisses, which was nice. It made Ryan feel more normal.

Hannah was there, too. Her bikini was way too sexy. She had a translucent little wrap around her hips but that did not help, it just made her look even more feminine and ripe for the plucking.

"Do you like it? I helped her pick it," Remy said, to Ryan. He felt a little surge of adrenaline but he knew Remy was teasing him on purpose. Luckily there was much to look at so Ryan didn't have to just stare at Hannah, his girlfriend's daughter, the whole afternoon.

Remy herself was, of course, in quite a tiny bikini, too. The shape and cut was meticulous, and seemed tailor-made for her uncanny, tall and thin body shape. All the girls looked good.

Ellie was there, too. She looked as unearthly as ever, bikini or not, but Ryan still didn't know what to do with her. She was acting almost human now, smiling and interacting with everyone in her new, unassuming manner.

The girls got tipsy and soon after sunset it was easy for Remy to coax them all to go topless. Hannah and Ellie were the only holdouts. Ryan was happy for both of them. Tits out, and under the seeming cover of darkness, the other girls got friskier.

The cursed energy was anathema to any alcohol in Ryan's body but he was feeling happy so he caved once the girls started to seduce him. Ryan had his fingers in a few pussies and there was a sly mouth around his cock before what little drunken buzz he'd had had burned off. By then, he was too horny to care about any bystanders. These were his girls and this was his party, even though it wasn't his birthday.

It turned into one of those nights where the girls just treated Ryan like a buffet table. Ryan had his cock, his hands, and his mouth, and all of him got constant use. His balls and his feet got lots of love, too, but he was not much of an active participant in that.

All of his beautiful slaves took turns riding him, caressing him, and kissing him, while kissing and caressing each other, too. Some of them still did it partly just for his viewing pleasure, but most of them just liked it. A strong bond made them close, and that closeness lent itself to intimacy.

Hannah had been stealing peeks the whole night. She was wet and couldn't help touching herself a little. The whole thing had started out cute, with all the women pampering Ryan, but the sex soon got quite vigorous. Hannah slipped into the house, hid, and spied some more. There was something overwhelming about how Ryan could just keep going and going.

She could not help but to imagine what it would feel like to come like them. She had been watching more porn recently, the kind aimed at men. She'd not seen the point of that stuff before, but now, watching Ryan, those ridiculous power dynamics were starting to make a scary kind of sense.

When it came to her mother, Hannah had to look away. They talked about sex openly, but seeing what a slut her mother was, for real, still chafed something deep inside Hannah. Both of them had a healthy appetite and appreciation for sex but Hannah had been in no hurry with the few boyfriends she'd had. But she could feel those genes inside her now. She could feel how she could one day become a freaky perv, like her mother. Somewhere deep down, she shared her appetites.

Remy and Lizzy were Hannah's best friends there. I wonder why they just happen to also be the two dirtiest freaks here, along with... Hannah thought. Eventually, she had to leave, she had to escape the tension.

Somehow, as if by magic, her mother caught up to her before she could slip away. Melinda had her bottoms back on but she was holding someone else's bikini top against her chest with one arm, as she apologized for things being so weird for the millionth time. Hannah told her it was okay and they hugged. Melinda let go of the top she'd been holding.

Ryan saw them through a glass door. The sight was truly beautiful -- a genuine moment between mother and daughter -- but he could not help feel like Melinda's arms were an extension of him now, and he wondered what it would feel like if he was the one holding Hannah's young, bikini-clad body.

His attention soon returned to the orgy he was starring in, and Hannah was off.

The more dirty-minded girls knew to let everyone else have their fun first, well into the night. Then, when everyone else was all fat and happy, they would indulge in the butt stuff. Remy was the leader. She still wore her custom buttplug and her leather collar every day. Lizzy was her natural number two. She had started out just curious, but was completely into it now. Melinda was just as bad, but pretended to be more coy. She would inevitably join them.

Every girl was more than willing to accommodate him anally if Ryan was the one to initiate but those three were the ones who openly craved for it.

Late in the night, Remy finally let Ryan's huge cock sink into her ass. She moved like a dancer and took the big, solid dick all the way inside her lean body. The girls took turns and even the ones not interested in participating right then never strayed that far.

For a moment, Ryan let his desires run uninhibited. He went freely from girl to girl and from any hole to any hole. Then, he focused on their asses again, keeping the other two primed and ready with his fingers while he fucked one.

Luckily, Ryan had the presence of mind to appreciate the magical night to it's fullest extent. He would return to the memory later, too, but even when it was all happening, he often caught himself grinning at his own good luck. It truly was a gift and a blessing to live the life he had now.

The house itself was gorgeous, too, and Ryan felt surprisingly optimistic he could one day move into a house something like this, and live there together with all his girls.

Ryan came inside Lizzy's ass and then grabbed Remy and Melinda by their hair, guiding them into drinking it from there. Not that they weren't eager. It was more like he had to hold the back, rather than push them in. Lizzy was thrust into one more small orgasm when she felt the ferocity of her sister slaves' mouths and tongues on her ass and pussy. Then, she turned around and the girls shared their reward in a three way kiss.

There were showers by the poolside and eventually they turned on. The sex, however, continued, and the other girls joined back in.

Hannah was long gone but Ellie was still there, still watching. She sensed the time for a resolution was near. The time was almost right, for Hannah. It might be almost right for a few others. More than anything, she hoped it would soon be right for her, too.

Hard Candy

Very early in the morning, Ryan was completely refreshed, after a quick power-meditation. He was completely sober, too. He wanted to let the girls sleep so he sneaked away from the rented house.

He had his bike and he decided to take the scenic route home. He headed for the back roads. After about an hour of enjoying the crisp night air, he headed back to the city. He might have been speeding, though, he realized, when he saw the flashing of red and blue lights in his mirrors. He pulled his bike over and saw a familiar face.

"Hi, Candice. How come this feels like more than just a coincidence?" Ryan said.

"Ryan Dobbs, you are under arrest. Please put your hands behind your head," Candice Emerson said.

"Arrested? For what?" Ryan laughed.

Candice put a hand on the handle of her holstered gun. Ryan put his hands on his head, slowly. "For real. What are you arresting me for? Speeding?" Ryan said.

"No. For human trafficking," Candice said, as she cuffed him.

"What? This has gone too far. You can't just come up with bullshit like that and expect to get away with it," Ryan said.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to a lawyer. If you can't afford one, one will be assigned to you," Candice said.

"Absolute bullshit. How can you arrest me without any evidence?" Ryan said.

"What makes you think there's no evidence?" Candice said.

"Because there's no crime! I've never done anything wrong so therefore I know there can be no evidence of something that never happened," Ryan shouted, as Candice pushed him into the back of the police cruiser.

Candice glanced at her partner but she didn't get the support she was looking for. Ryan was sure the other officer was not as confident in the case as she was.

Ryan found it slightly odd Candice was wearing rubber gloves, however, or did the police just always do that? Or could it be someone was actually helping Candice concoct some kind of a pantomime case against him? Could some as-of-yet-unseen enemy be backing her?

"Whatever. Let's just see what we get with the warrant," Candice said.

"What warrant?" Ryan said.

"We have a warrant to search your home. I'll head there next, but I wanted to be the one to cuff you myself, first," Candice said.

"You're searching my home? On what grounds? What about my girls? If you do anything to them, I swear..." Ryan said, but he was still calm enough to stop there. Only a small part of him feared there was actually some kind of a conspiracy going on here, for now.

"Your girls? Hopefully, you will never see them again," Candice said.

The ride was long and silent.

Candice didn't quite get her wish. The girls were all at the station, waiting for them when they arrived. They were sitting on some benches lining a hallway as Candice walked the cuffed Ryan past them. The women still had their bikinis under their casual wear and their hairs were still damp.

Ellie had taken charge as soon as she had heard all the cop cars approaching the rented villa, which had been from quite far off. She had made sure all of Ryan's girls had kept calm, and had kept their mouths shut.

They all gave Candice a deathly glare and it shook her faith in her case. She could not understand how they could be so dead set against her helping them. She was sure that, with time, she could turn them against their captor.

Candice dumped Ryan into an interrogation room and left him to stew. That did not do much to faze Ryan because he could pass an inordinate amount of time in meditation, communing with his blessing and it's energies. It was hypnotic, almost alluring. Sometimes it was tougher for Ryan to get back out than it was to fall in.

Where was Hannah? Whose idea had it been to rent a place so that they would be out of the apartment that night? Or could it have been Andy? Should I have done something about him sooner? Or maybe even Claudia? Was there anyone else who could have been guiding this? Ryan thought, as he fell deeper into his trance.

He cast his doubts to the side. If anyone was helping officer Emerson, it would come to light eventually.

Candice headed for the apartment. Most of it had already been turned upside down by the time she got there. There was nothing there. It pained Candice to come up with absolutely nothing. She'd put her whole career on the line, pulling in huge favors to get such a dubious search warrant approved.

The guys were all laughing at the big chest of sex toys but Candice was having none of it. She saw the room where the girls slept. It was so small. Just about big enough to fit two double beds and an extra big wardrobe, full of clothes and shoes. Some of it was practical but most of it was just slutty. No one would choose to live like this.

Candice was back at the station less than two hours later. The sun was already up. She tried to interview the women, one by one, but none of them said absolutely anything, not one, not even a hello. Ellie was the only one to slip. She gave in to her weakness and grinned at the police woman's frustration. She didn't actually say anything, though, it was just the condescending grin she couldn't hold down.

Candice had hit zero with everything. She'd put it all on the line in the hopes of finding something with the search, or by talking to the girls. Nothing. The most she could get from any of this was Ryan speeding, and the amazon woman possibly driving without a license.

Most of the women didn't have their IDs with them but they had a legal right to produce them later, so Candice had no grounds to suspect any of them of being illegal immigrants or missing persons, or anything like that, either, at least not yet. And she didn't even want any dirt on them, she just wanted to nail Ryan.

Her only option was to go in and see if she could, by some miracle, crack the arrogant asshole. She projected confidence as she stormed into the interrogation room, and slammed a thick folder of papers on the table. Her facade almost cracked when she saw how serene Ryan looked as he opened his eyes. It was as if he'd been sleeping like a baby while she had been out, fumbling her case.

"You're going down. We found everything," Candice said.

Ryan seemed more confused than scared, but he didn't say anything. This was the moment of truth for him. If Candice had someone helping or manipulating her it would come to light, right now.

"The girls all talked. You might as well confess," Candice said.

Ryan smiled. "Well, now I just know you're lying. You didn't find anything, did you? Like I said, that's because there was nothing to find."

"What the hell did you do to those women?" Candice shouted.

"I don't think we need to justify our lifestyle. Not to you," Ryan said. He held his mouth shut from then on, tuning out the frenzied cop almost completely. He was certain she was just on a misguided personal vendetta now.

Candice went on a tirade of accusations. She could see Ryan was nowhere near cracking. She was just venting now, purely for her own benefit. She went on for quite a while.

Out in the hall, the girls had held up well. Now, though, their lack of sleep was starting to show. Ellie could smell everyone's blood sugar levels falling. She asked the officer at the desk if they could get some food or water but the man ignored her. Ellie wasn't even sure if they were still under arrest, or if they ever had been. It was possible they could just get up and leave.

There was zero chance of that ever happening, though. Knowing the kinds of dangers she would have to face one day with her Master, this kind of mortal nonsense made Eleftheria the Rogue laugh out loud. One desperate, jealous little cop was nothing to her. Ellie could hear Candice's ranting through the walls.

Ellie wanted to save her fellow ladies from the indignity of this situation, and, to be fair, she was getting a bit impatient, too. She started to hatch a little plot with their new sorceress. Jasmine and Eleftheria had the added benefit of sharing a language that no outsider could possibly understand.

"Fear not. We will solve this situation imminently. Then, we can all go eat and rest," Ellie said, to the others.

Inside the interrogation room, Ryan perked up. He could sense magic in the air. He tensed, but then he remembered Ellie and Jasmine were just outside.

Candice started screaming. "Oh shit, what the fuck? What's happening," she shouted, between her yelps.

Ryan opened his eyes and saw the officer floating in the air, upside down. She was struggling against some kind of an unseen force, just dangling her there by her ankles.

Ellie and Jasmine walked in, casually, as if they owned the place. Ryan was sure the door had been locked but the two women acted as if such things were of no consequence to the likes of them. Ryan could not help but to smile at Ellie, and he didn't even feel bad about it. This was definitely scoring Ellie some big points in her quest to win back his favor.

It took a moment but Candice calmed down, accepting her impossible situation. Ryan raised his eyebrow at Ellie and nodded toward the one way mirror.

"Everything is under control, Master. This room now is isolated inside a bubble of magic. We are completely hidden from the outside world."

"Good. You have done well," Ryan said, imitating Ellie's inflections. He was suddenly having fun, playing a fake evil mastermind. He realized his perspective had shifted. With creatures like Ellie and Jasmine, and even Claus, in the world, mortal laws were starting to seem more frivolous to him, too.

"With all due respect, I believe we've wasted enough time here. The girls deserve to go home now," Eleftheria said.

Ryan got up. Jasmine did a little gesture with her fingers and Ryan's cuffs fell off. Ryan rubbed his wrists and walked to Candice. He crouched down to meet her upside-down face. He could see the fear and confusion in her big, beautiful eyes.

"What should we do with this one?" Ryan said.

"That is completely up to you, Master. You may take her if you wish, but one way or another, we should turn her into an ally," Ellie said.

"What?" Candice said. "The fuck it's up to him. I say let me go. What the fuck is going on here? Who the hell are you people? Don't you..."

Candice's eyes grew even larger when a tendril of invisible energy filled her mouth to the brim. It prevented her from talking. She moaned in protest, but soon gave up, realizing what she must look like with her tongue and lips working the shaft of the translucent invader.

Jasmine aimed her hands at Candice and slowly rotated her back upright just by wiggling her fingers at her. Jasmine also had a wide grin on her face. She was the only one who knew the shape and diameter of the magical tendril in Candice's mouth was a perfect match for Ryan's hard cock.

Ryan sighed. He caressed the cop's body. He ran his hands over her ass and her breasts, but only over her clothes. He felt her muscular, tantalizingly tight stomach. Her unusually narrow waist was one of her most distinguishing features. Candice wailed in protest and tried to fight the magic that held her. She remained completely immobilized.

Ryan could see the fear and the anger in her eyes. "I don't know if I can," Ryan said.

"It's not about her, it's about you. The only question is: do you want her?" Eleftheria said. "You know what a gift you are. You know how much happiness you would bring her. The question is, do you think she's worthy? Do you think she deserves so much?" Ellie said.

Ryan tried to convince himself he disagreed about the curse being a blessing, but he sure as hell agreed with Ellie about one thing: the practical choice was all his. He had all the power. In his mind, though, it was not a choice of whether Candice Emerson deserved a blessing, it was about whether or not she was hot enough for Ryan to want to fuck her for the rest of their lives. The rest of it would sort itself out.

"Show me her tits," Ryan said, casting all questions of right and wrong aside for the moment.

Ellie said something to Jasmine and tendrils of energy slipped under Candice's shirt. Her buttons gave way. Candice fought furiously, but on the outside it was impossible to even tell. The magic held her completely immobile, other than her wildly heaving chest and panicking eyes.

The tendrils made a few sharp and clinical cuts and Candice's bra fell off in pieces. Despite her panic, she was gorgeous, magnificent. Ryan had his answer. She was someone who deserved to be his. He wanted to fuck her, sure, but he also wanted to have her. Ellie might have been right, after all. Ryan was definitely measuring the cop's worthiness now.

He took his glove off and reached for her breast with his bare hand. Candice gave one last, furious moan against her invisible gag before the energy hit her. It was something she'd never felt before, but from then on, she would become intimately familiar with the sensation.