The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 11

Story Info
Ryan keeps dating, oblivious to a rising threat.
11.9k words
4.84
19.1k
31

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women Are Magical

Ryan was angry at Eleftheria -- for the lies and the manipulation, but most of all for secretly wanting him to take more girls. Believing that Ellie had been there to protect the world from him had been a cornerstone of their relationship. Now, Ryan remembered everything. He knew Ellie wanted to turn him into some kind of a tyrant. Maybe nothing nearly as bad as what Claus had been, granted, but why even start down that road at all?

More than anything, Ellie's duplicity felt like a betrayal of the girls. And Ryan was nothing if not protective of them. He was also committed to them so the idea of growing his harem further felt like cheating. It didn't have to make sense. That's just how he felt.

Deep down, Ryan was angry at himself, too. He had to admit Ellie was right about a lot of things. Having his harem did make him feel powerful. Ryan didn't know how to approach the subject so he chose not to, for now. He had time. Without even realizing it at first, he started giving Eleftheria the silent treatment.

Erica the librarian and Ellie spent days in deep communication with the newest girl in Ryan's harem: the witch who had given him his curse. Ryan was relieved to have Erica there. His trust for the witch and the angel was low but he knew Erica was completely loyal to him.

Ryan exchanged a few tentative glances with the witch over the next few days. She was unreadable -- intense, but unreadable. Ryan was already afraid she would turn out to be as alien as Ellie was. Nothing about the dark, petite beauty's demeanor gave Ryan any hope she would come equipped with normal modern-world social skills.

He knew he would have to put some of his magic cum into the new girl soon, but he was glad he didn't have to deal with her right away.

Ryan wanted to escape his confusion, this blur in his head of everything he had suddenly remembered, and sex was the obvious answer. These days, he could easily waste a day or two without ever leaving the bedroom. Instead, he went for a walk.

He was a few blocks down the street when he realized he'd not been this alone, this far away from his girls, in a long time. Even when he used to visit the library he'd always had the sense that Ellie might be watching, but now, Ellie didn't want to protect the world from him anymore. Being more than an arm's reach from some tits and ass was almost disorienting.

Ryan let his thoughts settle. He became sure he was completely unsupervised. He could do whatever he wanted. The heady sense of freedom was like a brick in his stomach, but the feeling passed. He'd known for a while now that Ellie had given up the fight, that he was in charge. He could do whatever he wanted, but would that really change anything? He sat down on a park bench and lost himself in his thoughts.

All he'd ever wanted was just a little slice of peace and happiness. Now, with these powers, could he still settle for a quiet life or would circumstance force him into becoming more ambitious?

"Trouble in paradise?" a familiar voice said.

A shot of adrenaline rushed up Ryan's spine. He looked up at Candice Emerson, the beautiful police officer who had some kind of a personal agenda against him. He said nothing.

"Where's your goon? She's here somewhere, right? She's scary good at hiding when she wants to. Sometimes I feel like I only see her when she wants me to know she's there," Candice said.

Ryan dropped his gaze back to the ground.

"You know, for someone who isn't doing anything untoward, you sure need an awfully competent bodyguard," Candice continued.

She's not for my protection, she's for yours, Ryan thought. He realized how easy it would be for him to just touch her beautiful, dark skin, right now. It almost felt like Candice was taunting him on purpose, daring him to submit her. Hells. Even if Ellie was here, she'd be rooting for me to do it.

"I'm sure harassment is some kind of a crime," Ryan said.

"So is whatever you're up to," Candice said. "I'm sure the jury will see it my way."

Ryan got up. He lifted his arm but Candice took a step back. Thank the heavens for that, Ryan thought.

He turned around, walked away, and didn't look back.

Ryan considered going somewhere but all the options were bad. He'd lost touch with all his old friends. Then there was Claudia, Hannah, and even Andy. Ryan could have used someone to talk to right about then but he and Andy had never really been friends.

After some hours of pointless wandering, Ryan understood there was only one place for him anymore. It wasn't the only place he could go, but it was the only place he wanted to go. He headed back home, back to his girls.

Ryan spent the next twenty hours in bed. His cock never went soft so the girls didn't even notice his thoughts were elsewhere. It was already dark outside when Ryan found himself alone again. He took a deep breath and decided to take a shower.

He was halfway across the bedroom when the witch appeared in the doorway. She was still wearing that flimsy harem costume. Her eyes were burning with a mix of emotions. The intensity looked good on her. Ryan took a moment to re-appreciate her tiny, slim body. The way she moved told Ryan this witch was not a book nerd. Wherever she came from, they had taught her to fight, too. Ryan remembered the force the small woman had used when she had first tackled him into Lizzy's fruit stand.

The witch took a few steps into the bedroom and someone closed the door behind her. They stood in silence for a moment.

"I guess it's about time, isn't it?" Ryan said. "I have to be honest. I still have mixed feelings about what you did to me."

The witch answered something in that strange language of hers.

Ryan extended his hand toward her but the girl did not respond to his gesture. He took a step but she backed away. Ryan took two more steps and she slipped away again.

"What's this?" Ryan said, but the witch just stared at him with those eyes of hers. Fucking magical weirdos, Ryan thought.

Ryan lunged at her, and eventually managed to corner her. He grabbed her wrists and she fought him off. She didn't try to run away anymore but she blocked his hands with practiced movements. There was no fear or anger in her eyes.

Ryan grabbed one of her pert, round tits. Size-wise, the firm breast was flirting with being even big, for her body. The dark witch was definitely bustier than Erica. With his other hand, Ryan engulfed the entirety of a juicy, firm little buttock.

The witch turned her head away from a kiss so Ryan just licked her neck and cheek. She tried to push him off but it didn't feel like a full force effort. Ryan lifted her off her feet and slammed her down on the bed. He looked her in the eye and bared her, her flimsy garments offering even less token resistance than she did.

She said something again but he shut her up by kissing her. He kissed her lips and her face and then her neck. He kissed her lovely, dark skin and then her lovely, dark breasts and nipples. As luck would have it, the only fat on her beautiful body was in her ass and her boobs.

Ryan let the energy flow and rubbed his thumb on her clit. The girl's eyes bulged and she started to moan. She became wet in an instant. She said something again when Ryan started to push into her, but he had no idea what she wanted. Ryan pushed deeper and the girl started to gasp and shudder.

The witch still squirmed under him, and made a move as if she wanted to escape every now and then, but Ryan could see the lust in her eyes. She was panting and rolling her head back. Ryan had kept the energy low, to not knock the new girl out, but now, he started slowly bringing the heat up.

She was clearly tighter than any of the other girls. Ryan worked his way in slowly. He could swear her pussy was tighter than some assholes he had fucked. This tight hole, though, was of course self lubricating. He worked up his speed. Soon, he felt that familiar sense of satisfaction he always got from making a completely new girl climax around his cock for the first time.

He fucked her faster and the witch started to black out from the onrush of the magical energy. Something made Ryan hold back, though, and he didn't quite slam full force into her tiny snatch.

Turning a woman into a shivering mess of constant orgasms didn't get old. Or hadn't, so far. Ryan still marveled at the effect he had on his unfortunate victims. This one, though, can pretty much blame herself for causing all of this.

Ryan wasn't even all that angry at the witch anymore, but he didn't feel guilty either. As a political move, submitting her was a wonderful coup. There was no doubt she could do all kinds of wonderful magic things to further his agenda, whatever his agenda might turn out to be. Ryan had to admit a witch could be quite useful when they inevitably ran into some kind of trouble again.

When he pulled out, Ryan finally realized the girl had probably been a virgin, but it was way too late to worry about that now. At least with the energy, he had been able to circumvent most of the awkward pitfalls that usually surrounded a woman's first time.

Ryan wasn't done yet so he pushed back in. He kept his pace sweet and gentle, however. He could see the witch was still struggling with his size so he decided to let her down easy. He came a lot sooner than he normally would, letting his newest slave have her first load of submission.

Ryan pushed as deep as he could go, maybe even a bit deeper. The cum gushed inside the hot little witch's hot little pussy, brimming out of her once she was completely filled. It occurred to Ryan that such a deep deposit would have left the poor girl completely pregnant if the former curse, now commonly seen as more of a blessing, did not protect Ryan from such unintended side effects. Maybe one day, he thought.

The witch would not be Ryan's first choice for a baby mama but a few of the other girls would be good at it, if it ever came to that. Melinda, for sure, had a proven track record as a great mom.

Ryan took his shower. The witch was still out when he got back. Or, at least she was pretending. Ryan headed for the living room. He glared at Ellie, standing at her spot. The other girls kept their distance out of deference but Ryan saw in their eyes they all wanted to hug him and congratulate him on his newest conquest.

"You didn't think to mention she was a virgin?" Ryan said, to Erica.

"Why? I mean, given her background, it's kind of obvious," she said.

"Cute. But since I don't know anything about this background of hers, telling me about it would still have helped."

"It's not a big deal, is it?" Erica said.

"A woman's first time is a big deal in our culture, isn't it? And it's a good thing it is. Women should be in charge of their own sexuality, so it shouldn't count for nothing," Ryan said.

Erica was nonplussed.

"What?" Ryan said.

"She's going to be yours forever. Who the heck else would have taken cherry? I mean, you're going to keep her, right?" Erica said.

Ryan looked around the room. His girls all stared at him with a complete lack of judgment. It was as if they were talking about rescuing a stray kitten. There was a lot of love and sympathy, but the perspective was all warped.

Simple Fun

A hard electronic beat was pounding, way too loud for Ryan's taste. Stacy, Remy's ever positive friend, was not even the new girl in the harem anymore. Even so, she looked amazing in one of her skimpy party dresses. Even with all the sex Ryan was having with all of his slaves, moments like these still turned him on. The way Stacy moved on the dance floor was captivating. Even when locked to the driving beat, the way her body flowed was limber and sensual.

Eleftheria was keeping her distance, observing them from the sidelines once again. In a club, and also wearing one of Stacy's dresses, she had a hard time staying anonymous, though. She fended off her many suitors with just a glare but whenever she looked at Ryan he could see a slight melancholy tinge in her cool eyes.

Ryan motioned for Stacy to head somewhere more private and quieter with him. Ryan himself had hit the dance floor too, and had even done more than just stand around, so he considered his obligations as a boyfriend fulfilled for the night. Stacy took his hand. Ellie followed them.

Stacy eyed Ellie as they sat down at a table. "Not that she isn't hot, but do we really need a babysitter?" Stacy said.

"You, of all people, should know," Ryan said.

"Are you still mad at Remy? Because I know you're not mad at me," Stacy said. Her smile was completely disarming.

"Yes. Definitely..." Ryan said. He moved next to her and allowed her to slip under his arm. Ryan had a bunch of blondes now but Stacy was still different. She had that beach vibe with her tan and all.

"... but you're right. I'm still happy you're with us now. Tell me something about yourself," he said.

"I'm from the west coast. I came here to study."

Ryan was surprised.

"What?" Stacy said. "Too blond for higher education?"

"No. Of course not. Well, yes. Sorry," Ryan said. "So. Super hot, always positive, and smart now, too? You must have some good genes, then."

"Thanks. My mom was a surfer. She was almost a full time pro at one point. There were lots hippies and beach bums around when I was young, so I guess I learned the value of a positive attitude."

"Learned?" Ryan said.

"I strive to be positive, but it's not always easy."

"You're really good at it," Ryan said.

Stacy smiled.

"So? All the hippies the reason you don't mind blindly jumping into any random, free-love messes you happen to run by?" Ryan said.

"Maybe. I've only ever been hurt by jealousy. It's never done any good for me, or anyone I know. Again, not always easy, but I do my best," Stacy said.

"You really believe in free love, even beyond our situation?" Ryan said.

"I believe it's a good idea, but I'm not sure if I've ever met anyone who could really pull it off before. I do my best to be open, but I don't do it blindly."

Ryan kissed her. "I'm not so sure about that. I still think you took an unnecessary risk with me, even if it's turned out okay, so far," he said.

Stacy kissed him back. "You're not a bad choice. I don't mind if it takes a while to change your mind about that. Patience is also one of my many virtues. How about you? Are you into free love?" she said.

"No," Ryan said, a bit too fast. "I mean, because of my thing, and everything. I need to be careful."

A beautiful man had approached them but Ellie stepped into his path. The man got startled. He smiled at Stacy.

"Hi, Damon!" Stacy shouted at him. Her smile was as radiant as ever.

Ellie looked at Ryan and he waved at her to let the man through. Ryan was somewhat confident he'd already met the guy somewhere, one of the few times he'd been out with Remy, so he didn't bother introducing himself.

Stacy and the friend had a quick hug and then caught up. When he asked her to dance, Stacy looked at Ryan. Ryan only then realized he probably came off as a huge douche. He'd never even considered one day becoming the kind of man who had the power to grant or deny permission for a cadre of beautiful women to just do normal stuff, and live their normal lives.

He remembered a few times, back when he was younger, when he'd seen some of his female friends get a bit too smitten with some guy who was an obvious jerk. This Damon guy was right to appear concerned about the ease with which Stacy deferred to Ryan.

Ryan leaned in to whisper to Stacy privately. "I was only talking about me. You are free to do whatever you want. I don't want you to ever feel like I'm holding you back or bossing you around. Please, have fun. I'd love nothing more than to see you hold on to your old life, despite all of this," he said.

Ryan leaned back and smiled. "Go ahead and dance, babe," he said.

Damon was still nervous, stealing glances at Ellie, Stacy, and Ryan.

Stacy smiled and gave Ryan a kiss, and then skipped off with Damon. Ryan was mesmerized by her ass but Damon didn't stare. Ryan wasn't sure if he was gay, or straight, or bi, and he didn't care. His confidence in himself had become absolute. The curse made jealousy a moot point.

Once Stacy was off, Eleftheria sat down on the corner of the table. She looked at Ryan but he ignored her.

"She wants to move in," Ellie said. "I'm sure. You'll need more space soon. Do you want me to look into that for you?"

"As an apology? You want to bribe me with a house, to take you back?" Ryan said.

"I'm yours, whether you want me or not. You know that. And I need you. But I can still hold. The apartment across the hall might be opening up soon, regardless."

Ryan had every right to be angry. He had every right not to trust his angel. By human standards, she was still a flamboyant, self-confessed sociopath.

"Me and the girls can talk about that together, as a group. I will never treat them as anything less than equals," Ryan said.

Ellie smiled. "They don't mind," she said.

"Mind what?"

"Your girls, they don't mind sharing a bed. The way they pile up on you, they do the same even when you're not there."

The smile on Ellie's face made Ryan consider softening his stance on her, but then he remembered how good she was at acting. The only thing Ryan was almost sure about was that the angel would need his cum, sooner or later.

Stacy came back. She hugged Ryan like she hadn't seen him in a month.

"You didn't want to spend more time with your friends?" Ryan said.

"You told me to do what I want, so, here I am. And shame on you, by the way, for thinking I needed your permission," Stacy said.

Ryan considered a reply, but let it go. He was almost ready to stop arguing with the girls, just in general.

They locked eyes and there was a moment. Stacy shot to his lap and kissed him, hard. Ryan let the power flow. Stacy's hands roamed his body, and then his crotch, and soon the tip of his cock was teasing her pussy lips. Ryan was sure Stacy didn't care about doing it in public and he realized he didn't, either. She was his and he was allowed to fuck her wherever he wanted. It was a cosmic law of some kind, he was sure.

Ryan let his willing slave sit down on his big cock and take it all the way in. He found her breasts and sucked one of the big, firm pillows into his mouth. Stacy was about to go crazy but Ryan held her until she calmed down. A proper, healing Stacy-fuck was what he needed now. She got the message and kept her pace gentler.

Their deep, grinding penetration felt impossibly intimate, and they shared a beautiful moment at the back of that random nightclub.

Ryan caught Ellie staring. Stacy was about the same general size as Ellie and Annie. It would be easy for Eleftheria to see herself in Stacy's place, if her mind even worked like a human's would. It looked to Ryan as if it did. He could see the lust in Ellie's eyes, and maybe even a bit of desperation.

The miracle that was Stacy, and her soft touch, washed away all of Ryan's worries once again. He let go of Ellie, Claudia, and all his other worries. It was all right. It was alright for him not to solve every problem in the world, or even in his own life, right now.

Stacy held on to Ryan's head as he sucked on her tit. She rode herself to a series of slow, deep orgasms. Once the magic energy, and the constant cumming, had almost driven her into delirium, she felt a big load fill her. She was so happy she could cry. That was the way she liked it, right on the limit, when it was almost too much.

"I love you. I really really do," she said, and felt absolutely no shame about it.

Ryan did not let a simple confession like that faze him anymore. He knew how the girls felt. He felt some of it, too. With the aid of this blessing they shared, the sex alone was more than enough to form bonds much deeper and more meaningful than most forms of normal human interaction. When the sex was this good, it was more than love. It was an extreme experience and it bound Ryan to his girls. It made them comrades, like winning the championship or going to war.