The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan zapped her quite hard right away, on purpose, as a kind of a retaliation. He knew it was petty of him and he didn't want to hurt her. He understood she had to have her motives, but he was still angry at the cop for going after his girls.

The pleasure seared Candice and her whole body shuddered. It wasn't an orgasm, exactly, but in a way, it was better. The tidal wave of pure, buzzing, tingling sexual pleasure that was surging through her was mixed in with pure, mental rapture.

"Give her to me," Ryan said, and Jasmine made the tendrils disappear. No translation was needed. She was advancing in her language studies.

Candice fell into Ryan's arms. She was molten putty.

Ryan bent her over the table and pulled her pants to her mid thigh. Her cunt was dripping. Ryan considered taking her ass but decided there would be time for that later. Soon, but later. He pushed his big cock inside her pussy, all the way in, and fucked her. The monster filled Candice's mind and soul, too.

Ellie put her hand on Ryan's shoulder and he let her keep it there. She marveled at how female it made her feel, to see her Master take yet another woman for his slave. This was a big step for him. It was the first time he'd taken someone completely on purpose, and of his own will.

Candice was sweet. In Ryan's mind, she was already Candy, and would always be.

It pained Ryan to do so, but he knew he had to cut this short. He had to get the other girls home. He did still dedicate about ten minutes to Candy, to make sure her sexy body would never forget who her new Master was. He would leave a lasting buzz inside his newly captured slave's cunt.

Candy's shirt fell away and she revealed her tantalizing waist to him. Ryan grabbed it with two hands. It felt like he could almost make his fingers touch around her midsection. Her sexy back was comprised of lean, long strands of elegant, sensuous muscle under her beautiful, dark skin.

Taking a vigorous ramming from her new Master, Candy was so delirious with lust and joy she was making out with the table while he took her. Ellie and Jasmine watched on, their eyes wide and their cheeks rosy with lust of their own.

Candy came. Ryan wanted to just steamroll her, but he needed her conscious. He shot his load deep inside her.

"Go get the girls ready to leave," Ryan said. Ellie and Jasmine left the room.

It took a few minutes, but Candy managed to overcome the rush that had threatened to vanish her. "What the..." she said, still bent over the interrogation table, oozing thick globs of cum to the floor from her tingling pussy.

"You're mine now, body and soul, as you will soon realize," Ryan said.

"No," Candy sighed, but it sounded more like an exclamation than a refutation.

"Can you hear me?" Ryan said.

"Yeah," she said.

"I need to go now. You've caused enough misery for my girls. I'll take them home now, to eat and rest. You will make all of this go away, you hear me: All of this. Drive down this investigation and clean up all the messes you have made. Fix it all, and then come see me in a few days," Ryan said.

"You... What did you do to me?" Candy whispered.

"I helped solve your case for you."

Ryan pulled up his pants and headed out. His girls joined him in a v-formation, and they all walked out, not looking back. Ryan could almost hear the rock music and feel the slow motion. Too bad there wasn't an explosion they could all not look at.

Once they were all back at the apartment, they saw the destruction the police search had left behind. Before anyone could even sigh, Jasmine whirled her hands and chanted a few syllables, and most of the upturned home rearranged itself. Shelves rose back up and books flew back into them. There would be time to sort out the rest of the stuff later.

---

The next day, Ryan ran into granny Johnson, from 3B, in the elevator. He half expected the old lady to interrogate him about the cops, or who knows what kinds of noise complaints she might have, but the nice old lady just smiled at him. Halfway down, she said "I really like how you keep all of those girls of yours in line."

Ryan snorted.

"They are always so polite to me, and even help me with my groceries. The purple one, especially. She must be the nicest one. It takes a strong hand to keep such young, energetic girls like that on their best behavior, so good on you."

"Um... Uh, thanks, I guess," Ryan said. They were in the lobby now.

"Say, whatever happened to the one with the glasses? The really uptight one? Will she be coming back?" granny Johnson said.

"I'm not sure. Probably not," Ryan said.

"Shame. You were good for her, too. I can tell."

Ryan was speechless.

"Let me tell you, you show those girls you can take charge and they will love you for it, young man. You must be really good to have such a lot of them. All the best, to all of you."