The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 12

Story Info
It all comes to an end.
13.4k words
4.84
24.7k
34

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This was the first story I ever wrote, so I'm sorry for all the vagaries in the pacing and focus of this frankly quite a hefty chunk of writing. Thank you all for getting this far and I hope you had some fun along the way. And thank you for all the positive feedback.

But What Ever Happened to Claudia?

"Hi, Natalia. Is Claudia here? I'd like to talk to her," a familiar voice said. Natalia snapped out of her reverie and looked up from her screen. She had heard right.

"Hannah. What are you doing here?"

"I want to talk to Claudia."

"Why?"

"Why do you think? I want to talk to her about my mom, and Ryan, and all that stuff."

Natalia looked around and saw that Annie was watching them from her cubicle. "We want nothing to do with any of that anymore. I'm sure she doesn't want to talk to you," Natalia said.

Hannah silently disagreed. She felt she understood Ryan's women better than Natalia did. "Could you just tell her I'm here and ask her if she wants to see me? If she says no to me herself, then I'll go, no problem," she said.

Natalia scoffed, but tapped a button on her headset. "Yes boss, there's a visitor here. Ms. Chandler, it's Hannah Andrews, Melinda's daughter... She says she wants to talk to you about, you know... Yes... Yes, I think so... Very well, Ms. Chandler. Thank you." Natalia pushed the button again.

"She will see you. But if you are trying to somehow pull her back in, I'll... Just go," Natalia said.

Wow, talk about a dedicated secretary, Hannah thought. She quickly gathered herself and stepped into the office.

After she was gone, Annie immediately came to Natalia, to ask what was going on. Natalia didn't personally care for Annie but she knew Claudia was still friends with her so Natalia had chosen to tolerate her, too. The two waited outside. Either one of them would have wanted to eavesdrop but neither wanted to stoop to it in front of the other.

Hannah had never properly met Claudia Chandler before. The only time she had seen her was at the apartment, once. Claudia had been wearing nothing but a towel then and she'd been high on Ryan's love juice. The person staring at Hannah from behind the desk was a completely different woman.

Claudia still carried herself with poise, but underneath it all she was visibly tired, and even sad. Hannah had imagined Claudia as a fearless leader. Now, she looked like just another working stiff. She was beautiful but she wasn't glowing. There was even a strand of gray in her hair. Claudia waited for Hannah to talk.

"I'm sorry. I know I don't know you, but I don't know who else to go to," Hannah said.

Claudia tensed. "Has he gotten to you, too?" she said.

"What? Ryan? No. I believe he really doesn't want to. But I'm not sure about everyone else. I worry about my mom. Do you think she would be happy if she got out?"

Claudia looked Hannah in the eye, sighed, and then looked down.

"I see," Hannah said.

"It's not for me to decide for other people, but for me, it has been... difficult," Claudia said.

"Ryan is kind of a good guy, isn't he? Can I trust him with my mom?" Hannah said.

Claudia bit her teeth. Fucking teen bitch, she thought. You're as good as a fucking buttwhore already and you don't even know it. You and your mom can suck that fucking... I'm sorry.

"Your mom is gone. There's no getting out of it. Honestly, she's happy," Claudia said. She swallowed. "She's happy with him. She really is. They all are. But you should stay away. Because once you're in, there's no getting out."

Hannah bit her lip. "How about you? You got out," she said.

Claudia sighed. "No. No I didn't. I may be away but I'm not out. I'll never be. I still think about him every day, and I see him everywhere. There's no way I can ever be with anyone else. He still has me, completely. It was a mistake to leave, and I'd go back if he asked. It's horrible. Don't let him do this to you."

"I'm sorry," Hannah said. "I shouldn't have come here. I don't know what happened between you two but I'm sorry for digging up the past."

"No. You came to the right person. I know why you're here. Let your mom go and move somewhere far away. That's my advice to you. Save yourself, run away, but there's nothing you can do for her, anymore," Claudia said.

"Thanks," Hannah mumbled. "Sorry I bothered you."

She headed off, not stopping to talk to Natalia or Annie. Annie started to wave her goodbye but stopped when she realized Hannah was not going to look back.

---

Ryan was getting over his habit of spending too much time on the couch. He was running around the apartment, playing tag with the girls. Everyone was laughing and yelping. The game would have been easy since all the girls were in their ridiculous heels, but that was not what this was about.

Ryan lumbered around like a caveman and growled. Whenever he decided to catch one of the girls he just grabbed their boobs and maybe fingered them a little bit, and then let them go again. It made no sense how much fun the simple game was for everyone.

The doorbell rang. Ryan stopped. There was something particular about the way it sounded, even though the buzzer was electronic. His heart skipped a beat.

Once again, like always, Remy beat him to the door. She had learned her lesson, though, and put on the safety chain. She didn't mind being in just her collar, some heels, stockings, and a garter as she cracked the door. And she did have he plug in, too, of course.

Remy's smile turned into a frown as she saw Claudia. She felt instantly bad about reacting like that and tried to smile again. "Oh... Sorry. Do you want to come in?" Remy said.

"Yes," Claudia said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure," Claudia said. She was calm and resigned. She still looked as good as ever in her sharp skirt suit, despite the little signs of tiredness.

Remy opened the door. A hush had landed, and it deepened as Claudia looked around. Claudia was glad to see her friends again, and angry at herself. Everyone was so happy. She'd given it all up, and for what? Even Ellie was smiling, which was strange, and quite unsettling. She looked like a person.

There were new girls, too: A surfer blonde and an intense little Indian girl. Both seemed well adjusted to life in the house, Claudia deduced, based on their lack of bras or any upper body clothing. Those are some nice tits, though, on both of them. How the hell does he keep doing that?

Then there was a black girl in the corner. Holy shit! Is that the cop? Claudia thought. The officer had her normal civilian clothes on, and didn't seem to have that mad gleam in her eyes, at least not yet.

"Hello, Claudia. Why are you here?" Ryan said. Even just hearing his voice sent shivers down her spine.

Moment of truth, Claudia thought. She was happy there were a few strangers, and one almost normal person, here to see this. It would be a shame for her show to play for an overly compassionate audience. She wanted to embarrass herself. Claudia got on her knees and prostrated.

Ryan scoffed, but then went to her. "What do you want?" he said.

"Take me back. Please. I beg of you. I made a huge mistake. I'm so sorry. I will never leave you again, and I promise to be your best slave," she said.

"Come on, Claudia. This is not you. Get up," Ryan said.

"It is now. I've learned my lesson. I was wrong. You were right. It was all my fault. I did this to myself."

"What? No. I treated you badly. You don't need to be here if you don't want to. Please, at least get up," Ryan said.

Claudia shot to her feet. She hugged Ryan, and he let her. "Please forgive me," she said, now sobbing.

"There's nothing to forgive. Please, you forgive me," Ryan said.

"I was afraid. It was petty. I was scared of letting go and losing control. Everything was perfect. You were perfect. I just couldn't let myself be happy. I couldn't let myself be happy with you in control. I was so stupid. But I understand it now. I belong to you. I need you to own me, and completely dominate me," Claudia said.

She had already forgotten about the audience. Her focus was completely on her Master now, and she felt supremely free. Even if Ryan would cast her out she would still remain forever proud of having had the guts to face him and tell him the truth.

"I know myself," Claudia said. "I would never have found my former idea of a perfect man anyway. But now, I don't need to rely on a fantasy anymore. You are real and you have become my perfect man. I will never want it any other way again."

Claudia was sure that, for once, she looked as vulnerable as she felt when she looked Ryan in the eye, searching for forgiveness and approval.

"You can't blame yourself," Ryan said.

"No. I can," Claudia said. "You know why? It was never about anything you did to me. It was always about power, and only power. I've always wanted power, to be in control. I was jealous of you."

She tried to kiss him but Ryan pulled back. Claudia felt a terrible twist in her gut.

"I have to tell you something," Ryan said. "The girls finally found a cure -- Ellie, Jasmine, Erica. If you want to, you can be completely free. All the ways the curse affected your mind, they would fade. You can truly go back to the way you were before any of this ever happened, if you want to. I promise you: this just happened and I would have told you about it as soon as possible."

Claudia smiled at the perfect irony. She even laughed out loud. Her answer was clear, though. "No. Absolutely not. That changes nothing. Like I said, you're the only man for me now. It's either you or nothing. After everything I've felt, I can't go back to a normal life," Claudia said.

No one else in the room was all that shocked to hear the news about the cure. Everyone had already heard enough gossip about the budding revelation to have made up their minds. Even Candice had surrendered to her fate. She knew the others still viewed her as a potential threat so she had resigned to the fact that they would not let her go, not this soon after everything she had done.

Claudia didn't wait for Ryan to answer. She was done talking. Her apology had been heard and now she needed to do whatever it took to win him back. She bent over the backrest of the sofa, lifting one leg over it. She pulled up her skirt.

Ryan could read his initials on the base of her buttplug, but something about it didn't seem quite right. He reached in and caressed it. It felt a bit too solid.

"I made it bigger. I'm sorry. I hope you don't mind," Claudia said. "It's closer to your size now. I wear it every day. It reminds me of you and I don't think I could've survived without it."

The time for talk was over. Ryan pulled the plug out and replaced it with his cock. Claudia was almost ready but it was still a bit too much, in just the right way, when Ryan forced himself balls deep with that very first stroke.

It was pure heaven. Claudia had already been a hundred percent sure with her choice, but now that the energy coursed through her again, her confidence shot up beyond any measure.

Ryan was happy enough to cry, too. There was something uniquely perfect about Claudia's asshole. Or not even that, it went beyond her mere physical characteristics. There was a unique, spiritual connection between them whenever Ryan took her in the way only he ever had. He couldn't help himself. He picked up the pace.

"Harder, you fucking bastard," Claudia grunted. "If there's an ounce of decency in you, then you better make sure I never forget again. You make that fucking ass remember who owns it."

Ryan obliged. He tore into her clothes enough to get a hand on one of her juicy tits. He squeezed it hard. He pulled her hair and bit her neck, and fucked her ass hard enough to push her over the backrest and onto the couch. Claudia let herself go completely. She cried and wailed, releasing months of regret and torment into the cushion she was biting down on.

The doorbell rang.

"Fuck this fucking bullshit," Ryan shouted. He was never going to stop. He slammed into Claudia harder. He wanted her to remember who owned her ass, too. He truly did not care who was on the other side of that damnable door anymore.

Even though the noises were slightly muted, Natalia could hear her boss's screams as soon as the door cracked. Remy glared at her.

"Please. I'm not here to fight. I just... I have to understand. I just want what's best for Claudia," Natalia said. "I promise I will leave you alone and never come back. I just need to understand."

Remy shut the door in her face and Natalia winced, but then she heard the chain rattle and the door opened again. Natalia stepped in.

The smell of sex was already in the air and Ryan's girls were entranced by everything that was happening on the couch in front of them. Almost all of them were topless or completely naked, and wearing their high heels.

Natalia noticed the black woman. She was the only one who had normal clothes on but her face was just as flushed as the other whores', and her breathing just as shallow. Natalia gasped when she realized the new woman was the cop who had once almost arrested Ryan.

The backrest of the sofa prevented Natalia from seeing Claudia, but Natalia could see Ryan, and his face. It was all red, contorted with effort, almost demonic, but Natalia's horror was only aimed at herself. She could finally understand how the other women could yield and submit to him, to someone with a face like that.

Recently, she'd often seen a face like that in her own dreams, too.

Her body on autopilot, Natalia crept ever closer, until she could finally see over the back of the couch, and see Claudia.

Claudia was face down, ass up, most of her clothes still dangling on to her sweaty body. Her makeup was already running. Claudia's face was twisted in beautiful agony but Natalia could sense the ecstasy behind Claudia's closed eyes, too.

There was an animalistic hypnotism to Claudia's screams and Natalia didn't even notice the other women subtly circling in on her.

Natalia hated how horny it drove her to see the woman she loved get savagely ass-fucked by a sweaty, grunting caveman. She hated how starkly she could imagine Claudia's joy in surrendering to his treatment -- the joy of being used and taken. It was clear how thoroughly Ryan appreciated every inch of Claudia's body, even when he demanded so much from it. Natalia didn't know whose place she wanted to take, Claudia's or Ryan's.

Claudia opened her eyes and looked at Natalia. Natalia could read a thousand words in that gaze. She broke into sobs. There was no question about it in her mind anymore. Natalia had gotten the confirmation she had wanted. She was sure now. Claudia belonged to Ryan, completely and forever. There was nothing Natalia could ever do to compete. Claudia came.

Ever vigilant, Eleftheria had read Natalia perfectly. She crept up to her and whispered into her ear. "You love her, don't you?"

Natalia let out a quivering sigh.

"There's a way you could be with her," Ellie said.

Natalia didn't mind the taunting. It was fuel for a fire that was already blazing. She was at a tipping point, not sure what she wanted anymore. She stared at Claudia taking her relentless ass fucking. It lasted for a long time, and staring at the sight did things to Natalia's brain.

Ryan left Claudia's ass wide and gaping. Cum oozed out of it and her cheeks were bright red from all the spanking that naturally goes along with such an utter pounding.

Natalia whined softly. She still wanted to somehow save Claudia, but she had gotten her wish. She understood now.

Ryan got a glass of water. He stopped and stared at Natalia, his cock still hard and slimy.

"I..." Natalia whimpered, cowering under his imposing presence. There was no way for her to see him as a mere man, anymore.

"She wants to bargain with you," Ellie said. "She's in love with Claudia and she wonders if she could offer you something in exchange for letting her be with her."

Natalia blushed even harder and cast her eyes to the floor. She did not protest, however, or challenge Ellie's evaluation of her situation.

Ryan took in her somewhat lanky figure. A bit pathetic, but she has potential, he thought. He looked around the room, seeing how his other girls had evolved in their stance and posture, and attitude. I'm sure I can make her strong and glorious, too.

"I..." Natalia said.

Ryan grabbed her neck and pushed his other hand up her skirt. Natalia was wearing pantyhose instead of stockings. That will never happen again, Ryan thought. He tore into them to maul her scrawny thigh. She wasn't entirely too thin, but she would shape up.

A terrible wall of orgasmic shock washed Natalia's mind clean. She lost all sense of time and place, and of herself. It was a life-changing moment, one she would never look back from.

Ryan lifted Natalia's flaccid body over his shoulder with ease. He grabbed Claudia by the collar of her shirt with his other hand. He didn't need to ask anymore. He knew all of his slaves loved it when he took more. He was in charge now and the only input he needed from his harem was for them to gather at his feet in adoration.

Claudia yelped when he pulled her off the sofa. She held on to his arm and let him drag her away.

In the bedroom, Ryan fucked Claudia's ass even more. After Natalia recovered, he made her lick Claudia's pussy while he kept fucking Claudia in the hole of his preference. He knocked Natalia out again just by sending another jolt of energy into her through Claudia's body. The pattern repeated and they went on for hours.

The other girls joined in during the night. Remy saved Claudia and carried her into the bathroom, to care for her ravaged ass. A joy filled Claudia as she returned to her senses. She knew she would feel it for days and it made her feel complete. She was safe. She was home. No words were needed. Remy understood her fellow slave perfectly. The two women shared a deep, passionate kiss while they caressed each other under the soothing spray of the shower.

Ryan took Natalia. He penetrated her deeply and profoundly, but he was done with her quite quickly. The rules had changed and from now on new girls would need to earn their place. He shot a load all over her vacant, delirious face, letting most of it go to the other girls who came in to lick the new girl clean.

Ryan used his slaves. He wanted to celebrate Claudia's return with them for the entire night but his emotions were still too raw. He fucked them for maybe and hour and gave them some more cum, but then he had to get back to Claudia herself. He found her with Remy in the bathroom.

Seeing the fear, mixed with hope and expectation, in Claudia's eyes finally started to heal Ryan's blazing and fuming soul, too. He could tell that despite her exhaustion, Claudia would give herself to him again and again, if he asked her to. He could tell she would gladly let him fuck her to death if that's what it took. He just hugged her and held her, instead.

Remy started to gently suck him off and they held their embrace for a long time. It felt like a wedding, but one that was meant for the eyes of the gods, not for some frivolous audience of random mortals. This was a true union, destined to last forever.

Honeymoon

Fuck this fucking bullshit. Fucking white people shit, Candy thought. It had been a constant orgy since Claudia came back.

Candy looked around. She was in a scene from one of those corny old movies, like Eyes Wide Shut, or something. Just tits and ass everywhere -- a groaning mass of heaving female bodies. Ryan was the only man there but he did the work of many.

Despite herself, Candy was hooked. She wanted that cum. The stuff had forced her to rearrange her priorities. The hot, sticky gunk had taken the number one spot, of course. Serving and protecting the people of this fine city was still fairly high on the list, too, but Master's cum was a clear winner. Well, a thick, creamy, very opaque winner, more precisely.