The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was nowhere to be seen. Annie told Ryan that Claudia had had him transferred to accounting.

"Why? Did he do something?" Ryan said.

"No. Claudia was just worried about me and Nat," Annie said. "I'm not worried about him. I think he's a teddy bear. I wasn't scared, it was just awkward."

Ryan turned to Natalia and offered her his hand, and they took off. Annie sighed as she saw him get in the elevator and leave.

A few minutes later Claudia called Annie to her office. As soon as she got there, Claudia kissed her. Annie knew what it was about and let her boss vent. By the time Claudia was done, Annie had to admit she was getting a little bit wet, too.

"You want to..." Annie said, almost hoping the answer would be yes.

"No," Claudia said. She sighed. "I don't think it would help that much. You want to team up on him when gets back home tonight, though?"

Annie grinned. "Definitely."

"I just... Um. Sorry," Claudia said. She buried her face between Annie's big titties. She squeezed them tighter around her head. She moaned into her cleavage.

"Thank you. You smell nice," Claudia said, after pulling away.

"I love you, too," Annie said. She smiled as if it had been just a joke, but she realized she was being surprisingly serious.

Claudia kissed her again. They made out, gently, for a few minutes, before she let Annie get back to work.

---

A few blocks away, Ryan had found a nice place for his chat with Natalia.

"So, how are you?" Ryan said, after they'd ordered their drinks.

Natalia blushed again.

"Are you afraid of me?" Ryan said.

"No," Nat gasped. "A little, yes," she then added.

"I'm sorry. For the way things started out with us. I don't want you think of me like that. I shouldn't have, you know, just swooped you in."

"No. It's not that. Not at all."

"What's the matter, then?"

Natalia couldn't quite come up with the courage for an answer.

"You still want me to set you up with Claudia?" Ryan said.

Natalia blushed even more than before. "No," she finally said. "I don't know. I'm not... attracted to other women, if that's what you mean."

"You're not?" Ryan said.

"No. At least, I haven't been. I've had boyfriends. And I don't really even know what I want from Claudia. I'm definitely in love with her, I can admit that much, but I'm not sure if it even means, you know, anything sexual. I've never felt like this about another woman before."

"Wow," Ryan said. "I mean, I like her, too. She is kind of... powerful."

"Except when she's with you," Natalia said.

"Is that a bad thing?" Ryan said, thinking he might have finally reached the real heart of the issue.

Natalia smirked. "No. I kind of love it," she said, despite her embarrassment.

"Well, what's the problem, then?" Ryan said, perhaps too sharply.

"With what?" Natalia said.

"With us. I mean, there's something coming between us, isn't there? Kind of making things awkward. I thought it was because of how you felt about Claudia," Ryan said.

"No. That's not it."

"What is it, then?"

Natalia was surprised.

"What?" Ryan said.

"Really?" Natalia said.

"It's all right. Just tell me," Ryan said.

"Honestly? I thought you don't want me," Natalia blurted.

Ryan stopped to think. There was an awkward silence.

"I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I really thought there was some problem. Are you sure there's nothing I can do to make you feel more welcome with us, if that's what you want to do, to be a part of our... thing," he said.

"I do," Nat said. "I do want to be with you. I have no problems with any of it. I would never want to leave you." Natalia blushed again. "I mean, the magic thing. Not that... You're probably a nice guy anyway, but..."

"Don't worry. I know exactly what you mean," Ryan said. "That's exactly how it works. It's not about me. You get hooked on the energy."

"Is that okay?" Natalia asked.

"Yes. It's perfectly fine."

Natalia sighed in relief. "I don't mind being the lowest girl on your list, you know. I just want to be on it," she said.

"You're not lowest on my list," Ryan said.

"No? Who is, then?" Natalia said.

"Okay. I get your point, but I don't want you to think of it like that. You're just new, and things will get less awkward once we get to know each other better."

Natalia smiled again. "I really don't mind. Just being with you is enough."

Ryan's instincts kicked in and he was one step closer to seeing her as completely his. "There is no list. Everyone is equal. I hope you see that once you start spending more time with us."

Natalia's pupils dilated and this time her blush was different. "Could we... If you're not busy?" she said.

"You want to fuck?" Ryan said. He decided to risk it. He was quite sure this was one of those times when reading women was not as difficult as he once had been used to.

"I do," Natalia whispered. "I kind of always do, but that's how this works, isn't it? But now, I'm starting to feel especially willing," she said.

"Did no one tell you the rules?" Ryan said.

"What rules?" Natalia said, losing some of her gleam.

Oh shit. We're slipping, Ryan thought. His first instinct was to blame Eleftheria, but he realized it was up to him now. He was in charge. He could not, he would not, escape his own responsibilities anymore.

"You, the women, are the boss. This whole thing is my fault so it's up to me to make everything right. Whenever you feel like you want... you know, just ask, and it's my duty to help you. That's how this has worked since the beginning. You shouldn't have just waited for me. If you want me, just ask, and I'll be yours. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I should have," Ryan said.

"Really? Well then, consider yourself asked. I definitely want more," Natalia said.

Ryan smiled. He took Natalia's hand and let the energy flow, but at a rate he hoped was not too much for a new girl. It was getting tougher to have fine control at a such a small scale anymore.

Natalia leaned back and moaned. She basked in it for a full minute. Ryan felt more like a drug dealer than he had in a long time. He did take the time to admire her tall, slender body. He'd already seen her naked before, but Natalia's slightly gangling movements became much more elegant and sensual when she was aroused.

"It's so good. Thank you," Natalia said, after Ryan let her hand go and she recovered.

"So, everything is fine? There's no more issues? We're good, and just so even my dumb man brain can be sure, you want to stay? You don't want me to let you go?" Ryan said.

"Yes. Everything is great. I'm so happy you want me to stay. I was so worried," Natalia said, with newfound courage. The dose of the energy had set her mind straight.

Natalia saw the worry on his face. "Any sane person would choose you," she said. "I really am happy. I would hate for you to ever doubt that."

After a little pause, the time felt right, so Ryan offered Nat his hand and helped her up. Natalia came in for a hug. It was shy at first but then she held him tighter. The hug continued into a kiss.

"There is one more thing, actually," Natalia said. "I'm sorry for helping Claudia, earlier, when she was trying to quit you."

"What? No. You did the right thing. You helped a friend. That was good," Ryan said.

"No. No, it wasn't. If I'd known how good you feel, I would never have kept her away from you. It was wrong. I caused her so much useless pain. I'm sorry."

I wish I could be more careful with them, Ryan thought. The curse really messed his girls up. He was tired of arguing about it, though. Trying to invalidate how Natalia felt would not help. Ryan chose to be supportive.

"You couldn't have known. It was never your fault. I absolve you of any guilt. If you want to apologize to Claudia, too, then I will help you," he said.

Natalia kissed him so hard he was afraid someone might cut a lip. Ryan put out too much energy and Natalia begun to fall limp, but his arms were more than strong enough to support her.

"Let's go somewhere private," Ryan said, once Nat opened her eyes again.

"Please," she moaned.

Natalia was completely ready to just head for the toilets. She'd never done anything like that but now felt like the perfect time to stop worrying about propriety. Ryan, though, had more experience with situations like this so he took control and dragged Natalia out the main door.

Ellie was waiting for them by the car. By the time Ryan got there, Nat was wrapped around him so he had to carry her to the backseat. They made out as Ellie slipped the car into the downtown traffic.

Ryan reached his hand between Natalia's legs.

"I'm wearing pantyhose. Sorry," Natalia said. Ryan just ripped them, and felt her hot, wet panties. Natalia gasped and kissed him harder.

"I don't mind, this time, but in the future, never again," Ryan said.

"Yes, Master," Natalia said, only half joking. Ryan was glad she was catching on. Once Ryan got his finger inside her pussy, he let more energy loose, pushing her even wilder.

"Home?" Ellie said.

"I don't care," Ryan said. He kept his eyes locked on Ellie through the rear view mirror while Natalia maneuvered herself into his lap and onto his cock.

Ryan let Natalia fuck herself on his huge erection for a good while.

"How the fuck is this so good?" Natalia moaned. "You're going to turn me into a slut, aren't you?"

"Only if you beg me," Ryan said.

"Please," Natalia said. "Take me. Make me yours. Use me like you use your other girls. I want you to. I want to be a whore, your whore."

Ryan was relieved everything had turned out well. The compliments also stroked his ego. He grabbed Natalia and twisted her into a bit of pretzel in the confined space of that backseat. She shivered in anticipation, unable to escape the contorted position. He took her, really slamming down into her.

Natalia growled like a beast when the big cock really started to tax her insides. Ryan had never heard her make that particular sound before. He took it as a good sign. He popped his thumb into her ass and fucked her harder.

He could feel Natalia stiffen up, though. I guess she's not as willing to let go as she thought, not yet, Ryan thought.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to fuck you in the ass, not yet," he said. "Trust me. Like you said, I'm good at this."

Natalia relaxed and surrendered to the pleasure again.

"Soon, though," Ryan said, and spiked her before she could answer. He enjoyed the lightness of her slim frame, casually holding a stray ankle.

Once he was done, Ryan jammed his cock down Natalia's delicate throat. She was completely out of it but her instincts told her to drink.

Ryan took a moment to calm down. When he looked up, he saw Ellie had timed her tour of the city so that they were almost home. He carried Natalia in.

Finally Taking It All to the Next Level

Some days later, Ryan was finally ready to talk to Eleftheria, and hear more about all the things between heaven and earth he'd never dared even dream about. He knew a little bit, but before now, he'd been afraid to ask more.

Ryan had zero interest in trying to proactively engage with any of the supernatural threats Ellie was starting to teach him about, but now, he wasn't afraid to learn about them. He wasn't afraid of at least hearing the truth.

The floodgates opened and this conversation would go on and off, for years, from then on. One of the first things Ryan wanted to know about, however, hit at the very core of everything that had happened so far.

"How about the origin of the curse itself?" Ryan said. "I know we originally assumed it was just aimed at you girls."

"Tell me more," Eleftheria said.

"I, at least, imagined it was invented by some kind of ancient tyrant, to rule over his harem, and turn enemy spies into double agents, and so on."

"But now?" Ellie said.

"I feel like it's affecting me, too. I've changed a lot. I'm focused on you girls, to the exclusion of much else. I can't help but wonder if the curse wasn't meant to be a double-edged sword, actually aimed at the one trying to become the master. Maybe there was meant to be some kind of a poetic-justice lesson there, somewhere."

"But either way, you have also already altered the spell itself. We have changed it. They way you're connected to it now, it's clear the blessing itself is not the same entity that first affected you, either." Ellie said.

"I hope so, but can we be sure?" Ryan said.

Eleftheria looked him in the eye, very much measuring him up. Her gaze held the kind of intensity that would have made him shrivel just a few months before. Now, Ryan felt no need to back down. He felt he could measure up to whatever Ellie wanted to see in him. Ellie smiled.

"It may well be that the curse was never a curse. The spell is sacred to Jasmine's people, but they did not create it. Even I have not been able to uncover it's true age or origin," she said.

"So, what does that mean?" Ryan said.

"We don't know. Maybe no one does. We may never be able to determine it's true purpose if we can't deduce it's origin. But you can. By communing with it directly, like you have been doing, you may be the only one who can learn the true nature of our blessing. One thing is for sure: the spell should not have affected me. Angels are nearly immune to most forms of magic."

"So, it's powerful?" Ryan said.

"The most powerful magic is usually the oldest. The age of your spell is unknown to us, but having dominion over Angels surely lends it the aura of something uncannily primordial."

"What does that mean, for us?" Ryan said.

"That, my Love, is one of the few things in this universe I fear I cannot be certain of."

---

The house was huge, practically a mansion. It was private, too, far from any neighbors. It would easily fit all the girls, and more.

"Are you sure you can afford this?" Ryan said.

"I may not be as rich as you think I am, but I'm definitely good for one hell of a loan. My credit score is impeccable," Claudia said.

"You know I already forgave you for leaving me, right? You don't need to buy me a house just to get me to fuck you harder," Ryan said.

"No. That's not what this is about. I want us all to live together. It's for all of us. Not just you."

"You sure?"

Claudia smiled and sighed. "Okay. Yes. I love your big monster cock, and I want you to have house that feels as big as your cock does in my ass."

Ryan gave her a kiss on the tip of her nose and groped said ass. He could feel the hard edge of her buttplug as he grazed it with his fingertips.

"I'll allow it. If you really want to buy me a house, I'll allow it. I might even throw some of that exceptionally hard butt sex in there for you, but no promises. If I do, I'll do it just for fun, though. I'm not letting you bribe me into it."

Both of them had completely forgotten about the real estate agent, even though she was still in the room. The poor woman was steaming from her ears.

"Good. I wouldn't want you to go soft on me," Claudia said. "I mean metaphorically, too."

Ryan's transformation was suddenly complete. Or, maybe he just realized it, and it had actually happened a while ago. He was supremely confident in his role as the Master now. Having nearly a dozen beautiful sex slaves -- some of them angels and witches, some of them successful career women like Claudia -- did not faze Ryan at all, anymore.

Being a master worthy of so many slaves was based solely on his ability to satisfy them, and that, he was the best at. Whatever else came from it was just a bonus. Whatever magic Ellie and Jasmine could do, however much money Claudia wanted to spend, it didn't matter. The sex was all that mattered, and this house would be good for sex.

Ryan noticed the real estate agent. She was still blushing.

Ryan glanced at Claudia. She wasn't blushing, at all. She was proud of who she was and didn't care what the agent might have overheard. Ryan had never been so proud of her. He groped her butt again, just to poke at the plug.

Claudia smiled.

"We'll take it," Ryan said.

---

"Oh, Ryan. It's so beautiful. But where are we going to get the money?" Annie said. She was seeing their new home for the first time. It was still empty of furniture.

"Don't worry. Who cares. Claudia has offered to pay for it but I'm sure the rest of us can chip in, some way," Ryan said.

Annie kissed him. She fell into his arms, like she was wont to do. She was a very melodramatic kisser and Ryan loved that about her.

Ellie scoffed. Her disguise dress was more sexy and revealing than before. She had gotten into the habit of borrowing Stacy's clothes, instead of Annie's. As easy as it was for Ryan to read Ellie, it was easy for her to read him, too, so she knew he liked how she looked in those dresses. A literal Angel dressing like a whore. Ellie had to admit the concept resonated with her now, too.

Ryan validated her by giving her strong buttock a sly grope. "What?" he said.

"Worrying about money is beneath you. It's so... earthly. You should be above such petty concerns," Ellie said.

"That might be all fine and good for you, babe, but the rest of the girls gotta eat," Ryan said.

"No, My Love. I don't mean money to be worthless, I just don't want you to worry about such things."

"Any idea on how to actually do that, or are you just stroking my ego here?"

Ellie smiled. "Do you happen to know any recently deceased evil overlords? The kind who might have a Swiss bank account or twelve, just waiting for someone to reappropriate them, and use them for good instead of evil?"

Ryan's eyes popped wide. "What the fuck? Why am I only hearing about this now? Can you access them?"

"I have a few ideas on where to start. But that is besides the point. The real question is, are you ready to take on that responsibility? Are you ready accept there are still dangers out there, and that we will need most of that wealth to keep us safe? That money should not be wasted on any sort of inane nonsense."

"Yes," Ryan answered, without hesitation. "You girls are what's most important to me. I only want to protect you. I don't need money for anything else."

Eleftheria came to him and kissed him.

Annie joined the kiss, making it a triple. It was exciting and arousing for Annie to know that Ryan had an Angel in his harem. Annie had some new sympathy for Erica now. Erica had always seen Ryan as more god than man and Annie was warming up to the idea.

"A few security guards might be a good start," Ellie said. "If you want strong, tall, female ones, you might not even have to pay them with money."

"No. No more girls. That's a hard rule, for now, and even you are going to obey me this time," Ryan said.

They way he said it made Eleftheria moist. Ryan was finally taking charge.

"It will sooth my soul," she said, "to use his wealth for your benefit."

---

They'd spent a few weeks in the new house. Ryan had put the old apartment for sale and Melinda was selling her house, too. Liquidating everything would go a long way toward paying for the new house already. All together they also had a few too many cars so they could sell some of those, too.

Everyone had moved in, even Hannah, but she had her own room. She was having trouble sleeping, though. Her dreams were filled with Ryan and his cock. Hannah had not had a boyfriend in ages and she spent most of her time with Ryan's girls now, instead of her old friends.

Hannah had no trouble admitting it to herself anymore: she was completely in love with Ryan. She spent her days spying on him fucking the girls, even her mom. Her mom was still the closest to her, her own flesh and blood, so Hannah could not help but imagine herself in her mother's place whenever she saw her open herself up for her Master.

Hannah knew Ryan didn't want any more girls. She was sure he would get mad if she tried to trick him into taking her.