The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Breakfast was great at the new house. The big windows let lots of light in and the pristine kitchen-and-dining-room was about as big as the whole old apartment, letting everyone move around and talk while filling their plates and then settling down with them. The girls were all smiles in their negligible clothing. Ryan sat at the head of the table, enjoying the picturesque scene.

Remy ate like a pig, snorting down her cereal. Claudia looked all business as she read the news, forgetting her spoon in her hand and letting all the milk slowly drip back into her bowl. Erica and Stacy were trying to out-cute each other, both taking about five minutes to nibble away on half a strawberry.

Eleftheria was behind Ryan, nibbling on his neck and his earlobes, whispering sappy nonsense into his ear.

The beautiful haze of chatter and laughter died off when Hannah walked in, completely naked. It was the first time Ryan had seen her so. He'd gotten glimpses but he'd avoided staring.

Hannah's eyes were cast to the floor and she blushed.

Melinda got up to go to her but Remy took her by the arm and pulled her back, urging her to wait. Melinda remembered that this was a safe place, so she let her daughter stand on her own.

Hannah walked up to Ryan. "I... I want you," she whispered.

Ryan's mind was already made up. Hannah was the only person whose opinion on the matter really counted, so he had been waiting for her to make up her mind. He'd had fantasies of taking her, regardless of what she wanted, but that was almost a senseless fiction with the blessing being the way it was. He knew by now that with it, any woman in the world would want him.

Ryan had dreamed of the many ways Ellie could have tricked or even kidnapped Hannah. He'd thought about the different scenarios in which Melinda would give her daughter to him. He'd even fantasized about going into Hannah's room at night and just taking her. But the truth was, Hannah would end up loving him either way, so he had decided he might as well let her make up her own mind.

"I want to be with you. Even if you don't... make me yours, I still want to be with you. We can do that, right? If you don't want to bless me, you don't have to. You can control it now."

"What do you want?" Ryan said.

"I want to be completely yours. Like my mom, like everyone. Everyone is so happy and I'm tired of being the only one who's sad."

"Is that all you want? To feel happy? Or do you really want me, too?" Ryan said.

"I want you. I see how you treat your women. I see how good you are to everyone, to my mom. I love you. Even just for what you do for them. I want to be a part of it."

Ryan took her hand. Hannah didn't even realize that was already enough. "You are already a part of our family. Of course I want you," Ryan said.

Hannah looked him in the eye. They kissed. It was curious at first, but then the kiss grew into a passionate one. Ryan held Hannah's naked body tight to him. He was oblivious to the cheers from the others.

Melinda was especially happy. In her heart, she knew she'd made the right choice. Watching Ryan caress her daughter's naked body, she allowed the first thoughts of what it could mean for them to serve him together to enter her mind. It was all good. Whatever Ryan wanted, it would be right.

The blessed energy seeped into Hannah's mind, unnoticed at first. She was already bleary when she realized there was more to it than just her natural joy and relief. Somehow, she could feel how much more there was. She'd heard stories about it from the others, but now, finally, she could feel it for herself. She knew what she felt now was just the smallest wave of an entire ocean, tickling her pinkie toe on the shore. Somewhere out there, out at sea, a huge storm was already waiting to drown her.

Ryan broke the kiss and let Hannah back off.

Remy was the first to dash in and congratulate the new sister. She hugged her, at first, but then kissed her, and the kiss turned almost as passionate as the one Hannah had just had with Ryan.

"I can't wait to play with you," Remy whispered, but it was loud enough for pretty much everyone to hear.

Lizzy was right there and kissed Hannah somewhat passionately, too. All the girls lined up to kiss her. Some where more modest, but everyone was genuine.

Melinda was the last in line. She hesitated. She wanted to kiss her daughter, too, but she didn't know her role at that moment. Should she kiss her as a mother or as a fellow slave, or just as someone who loved her?

Hannah made the choice for her and kissed her mother like Remy had kissed her. Melinda was overwhelmed for just a few seconds, but then kissed her daughter back. It felt right. She made out with her. It was for Ryan's viewing pleasure, but Melinda accepted it for her own pleasure, too. She'd never seen her daughter in that light but she would have no problem with it, starting now.

"Oh, baby, you're such a good kisser," Melinda said, once Hannah let her go. Everyone laughed.

Hannah was mostly just relieved, but she didn't mind, either. She was already beginning to consider her choices from the point of view of what would make Ryan happy. Looking at him, Hannah was sure he'd enjoyed the show.

"Would you ladies mind giving us some privacy?" Ryan said. "I'll take Hannah to the bedroom." He took her hand. "You're not a virgin, are you?"

Hannah startled. Should I be? "No," she said.

"Good. I don't much care for that stuff," Ryan said.

"Don't worry, bitch, you're gonna feel like one," Remy said, and slapped Hannah's ass as they walked past her.

Hannah blushed. It was cute.

In bed, though, she was ready. Hannah dropped the shy act and she used her athletic body well. She'd seen the size of him before, she saw it in her dreams every night, so she was ready -- afraid, but ready. She let go of her trepidation as best she could and took the monster as well as her body allowed, trusting Ryan would appreciate her honest effort.

He did. It was immensely rewarding to see the young woman so determined to allow him inside of her. Ryan let her have as much energy as she needed to get past her early struggles, and then, he just let her enjoy him, au naturel.

Hannah was young and fit and gorgeous, and there was something adorable in the way she tried to do her best, applying an athlete's mentality. Ryan was remorselessly overjoyed about taking another new girl. Especially when it was Hannah. He already knew he might have to break his promise to himself, and not stop there. He knew the girls wouldn't mind.

Ryan tried to see Hannah as someone too young for himself. He tried to see her as Melinda's daughter. The idea did tickle him, a little bit, but more than any of that, much more, he enjoyed her for who she was -- another hot, fascinating, lovely lady for his harem.

"Suck it," he said, and Hannah was desperately fast to obey.

Fuck cliches and fuck taboos. This was what Ryan enjoyed the most. He loved to see a genuine desperation to please. Some day soon, he would have Hannah and her mother lick cum from each other's faces, but that would be just the icing on the cake, the flourish. The real force that drove Ryan in his endless need for sexual conquest was the look on a girl's face -- any girl, every girl -- when he just knew she was truly desperate to do whatever he wanted.

He flipped Hannah on her back, held her by the neck, and really let her feel what it was to give herself to him. As Remy had promised, Hannah was starting to feel like it was her first time again. Sure, the big cock was overwhelming, but that wasn't even the point. Sex with Ryan was so much more, it was like a completely different thing.

Fucking Hannah so hard her arms and legs were flailing around reminded Ryan of his first time with her mother. He'd been driven mad by trying to hold the energy in and Ellie had just thrown Melinda at him like a piece of meat. Afterward, he'd been horrified of what he'd done, of how he'd acted.

What Ryan had failed to completely realize back then was that Melinda had never been afraid of him, not even that first time when he'd taken her completely by surprise. As much as he'd feared himself, on several occasions, none of the girls had ever feared him.

Now, though, Ryan was not afraid. He was not overwhelmed. Despite the huge storm of lust raging inside him, he was in total control. He was not fucking Hannah literally senseless because of some animal urge that was overwhelming him. No. He was fucking her as hard as he thought she could take it just because he wanted to. He liked it and she belonged to him. This was as it should be, and it was by his will.

His overwhelming power was a tool against the dark void of a meaningless existence. With crystal clarity, he decided to rededicate himself to his girls, the same way they had always dedicated themselves to him. This power would give him his ultimate purpose in life, too. Absolute power may corrupt, but what if they could all have absolute devotion, instead?

With that goal in mind, Ryan added a new twisting motion to his relentless hammering. Hannah's whole body went stiff and she let out a howling orgasm. Ryan was pretty sure that was mostly just from her g-spot, and not directly because of the magic, at all.

Ryan only knocked Hannah out with the energy once he finally shot his first load inside her tight pussy. That was several orgasms in, for her.

Hannah had never had an orgasm from just penetration before. Now, she didn't care to count. She didn't care if Ryan had used the energy or not. Riding his big cock was a dream come true, either way, and it was better than she had dared imagine. A few orgasms here and there was nice, sure, but being close to Ryan and just touching him was what really made her happy.

---

Like so many others before her, Hannah woke up to a new self. Everything was clear now. Everything made sense. In a way she could not have even dreamed of, belonging to Ryan was the only absolute in an otherwise murky world. There was nothing she wouldn't do for him, in bed or otherwise.

Before, the concept of having sexual thoughts of her own mother had haunted her, but now, she could not wait to stick her tongue right up Melinda's butt. She knew seeing it would turn Ryan on so the thought now aroused her even more than it would him. It was all just a fun game, and all for their own pleasure, and other people's judgment would never figure into it again.

Epilogue

Andy had seen the moving vans. He'd followed them and found the new place. It made him sick to his stomach to know Ryan would get to live in a mansion and fuck a dozen of the most beautiful women Andy had ever even seen.

He had wanted Annie and he had wanted Ellie. Andy had also wanted Natalia. Heck, he would have wanted Claudia if he could have ever guessed she was not completely frigid. There were so many of them. There was no way Ryan should have them all. Why couldn't Andy have just one?

Fuck those girls, Andy thought. He stoked his haggard beard. Ever since Claudia had gotten him fired, he had found it harder to have much sympathy for them, any of them.

Andy lifted his bag to his shoulder and headed into the night. The bag felt heavier than usual. It was because of the gun. Now that Ryan even had the cop, Andy knew no one else could do anything to stop him.

He had to make his move. He'd seen cars from different security firms visit the house so he knew Ryan was about to hire guards.

Andy's hands shook as he pulled out the key. He had managed to steal one from Annie at work, make a copy of it, and return the original. He used the key and the door opened.

He knew he shouldn't be here and he didn't know what he was doing, really, but he pulled the gun out and stepped into the big house. It was dark. He took a deep breath and headed toward the stairs, and then the bedroom, the one he thought should be the biggest one.

Andy opened the door and saw shapes in the bed. There were multiple people there. His heart was pounding and a bead of sweat stung his eye.

There was some movement, he thought he saw two pairs of burning red eyes in the darkness. Before he could do anything he was on his face, on the floor. His arm felt broken and the gun was gone.

Someone turned on the lights. From the corner of his eye Andy could just about see it was Ellie who was kneeling against his back.

Next to Andy, on her knees, was the small, beautiful Indian woman. Andy didn't even know where she had come from. She was naked and completely, unnecessarily hot, just like the rest of them. Despite everything, despite the pain in his arm, Andy felt a buzz in his groin.

This new woman said something in a language Andy didn't understand. She extended her hand and touched Andy's temple. His world went black.