The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 13

Story Info
A glimpse into the future.
4.1k words
4.46
15.2k
38

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Since I can't promise there's a sequel coming any time soon, hopefully this little addendum will offer some closure to those who want it.

Future History: The Real Epilogue

Ryan was sitting on his throne. The several wars he had suffered had left little mark on his body. His blessing had kept him healthy -- it had healed his body, if not always his mind -- and all he had to show for his battles were just a few light scars.

Slivers of bright sunlight reached into his throne room from between the tall stone columns surrounding the dais his throne was built on. The grandiose hall did not exist for his amusement, it existed only to impress his potential allies and enemies.

A new girl, Yumi, was sucking his cock. She laid at his feet, wearing only jewelry and a flimsy, long loincloth-like skirt. Ryan didn't pay any attention to her but he knew the new girls liked to serve him. Yumi was just a Japanese pop idol but her career was managed by nefarious people. Ryan needed her, or someone like her, to get him into certain social circles for an upcoming operation.

After all he had seen in his wars, Ryan was amazed how little any of it had affected the world of the humans. He was amazed things like pop idols, or Japan, even existed anymore. Heaven and Hell had been decimated, but somehow, Earth had survived. Honestly, Ryan hadn't always even cared about protecting his old home realm anymore -- once or twice, he had saved it more by accident.

Ryan took an idle look around his throne room. It made him glad to see the Amazons standing at guard along the columns. He remembered how reluctant he had been to invade them when Ellie had suggested it, but he had to admit it now -- the fierce female warriors had proven to be invaluable allies. They were now his personal guard.

He grew a tiny bit harder in Yumi's mouth as he eyed his Amazons. He decided he would have to fuck them all again, soon. It wasn't strictly time, yet -- their loyalty was assured for a few more weeks, at least -- but he didn't care, the Amazons were fun to fuck. Even though he was the king of a whole pocket universe now, Ryan was still a horny little pervert at heart, so he often enjoyed the company of his subjects for fun, too, and not just to keep them bound to him by magic.

In fact, Ryan used to fuck every woman in his army, but now, there were so many he really could not. The new women didn't depend on him like the originals do but fucking them every now and then kept them extremely loyal. Ryan had full control of his blessing now and he could choose how he used it. A woman would stay loyal to him for months after just one blessing of his seed, and if he left them, they would eventually grow free of his influence without any symptoms of withdrawal.

Ryan was sure the Amazons, for example, would not abandon him even if he stopped fucking them. They had been through too much together already, and conquering them had not been a bloody war -- he had managed to do it mostly through sex.

Even if he could not fuck all of the women who served him, Ryan still fucked all the officers of his army regularly. The ground troops, however, numbered in their thousands, and many of them were men. Ryan picked the women that captured his interest from among the masses and they were the ones he might promote, if they proved valuable in some other way than just sex.

Ryan often roamed the training grounds looking for exciting new prospects. He wasn't even that concerned about looks anymore. His control of the blessing allowed him to do much in the way of instilling beauty and vitality in anyone he found worthy.

Then there were the girls like Yumi, who were recruited from the outside for a specific purpose.

Ryan was feeling nostalgic. He was reminiscing about the old days. He was anxious to see his original girls again. They had not been all together for a while now. All of them served high positions in his army so most of them were out on missions at any given time. It had been fifteen earth-years now, since Jasmine had given him the blessing. Could it really have been so little time? So much had happened to him since then -- not least their war against Heaven.

Yumi was very devoted to serving his cock. She luxuriated in her long, deep pulls as she sucked. She might be the one he needed for the upcoming Japan thing.

There was just a second of distant commotion outside before the twenty-foot-tall doors flew open. Ryan smiled, his girls were finally here.

As always, Claudia was the first to run to him. She came right up to him and pushed Yumi off of his cock. Claudia stretched her beautiful leg over his lap and let his cock sink right inside her as she sat on his lap to kiss him. Her greedy, and needy, lips sucked on his while her talented pussy sucked on his cock with equal passion.

"I love you," she finally gasped, once she had to break the kiss to breathe.

"I know, General, but fall back in line. We'll have time for this later," Ryan said. Despite his words, he gave her a small jolt of energy to let her know he loved her, too.

Claudia smiled and slid off of him. She bounced back to where the others had lined up, in front of the throne. As soon as Claudia was off of the cock, Yumi returned to her job.

Ryan remembered what a fierce nut Claudia had been to crack, but now she loved him more than anyone -- by a small margin, but still. All of the girls were different, of course, but Claudia was the most openly needy.

And there they were now, all of his girls, more beautiful than ever. Time had treated them well because of the blessing. Like Ryan, the girls showed only small scars from all their battles. Ellie had none, she was still literally perfect because she was still immortal. Even Melinda, who was older than the others, showed no real signs of aging. What made them all beautiful, though, was the wisdom and determination in their eyes. Fifteen years of shared experience -- in horror and in happiness -- had forged them all into fierce leaders.

Ryan rose to his feet and Yumi deftly slid away from him. He stepped down from the dais and made his way to the girls. They all turned around and lifted their short skirts. They bent their backs to better present their naked behinds to him. This was just a ritual to salute him, and to let him welcome them back. The real fucking would happen later.

All of the girls wore their years of military training well, too. Ryan remembered the ragtag bunch of gorgeous beauties he had stumbled into, so long ago. Now, he could see a more uniform group of dangerous, hardened warriors. That did nothing to lessen their beauty, of course, which was very evident to Ryan as he eyed the long row of powerful buttocks in front of him.

Claudia was first in line and her asshole was gaping open. As soon as Ryan put his cock in it, it tightened right up, however. Claudia's ass was extremely talented. Ryan barely had to fuck her, the hole was actively milking him on it's own. Ryan had long since dropped his incessant obsession with always fucking her in the ass, but it had been too late -- Claudia had acquired a permanent taste for it. She carried a rigorous daily training routine and forced much more on herself than Ryan ever had.

Ryan let the energy run free and he could feel how happy it made her. He had been holding back earlier because of Yumi, the new girl. Reluctantly, Ryan pulled out. Claudia's magical ass held on to him with cock-wrenching desperation.

Once he got free with a loud pop, Claudia turned around to suck him deep. Even though her ass was squeaky clean, she did it as a symbolic courtesy for the other women. She had cut in line to get to go first, after all.

Melinda and Hannah looked more and more like sisters every day, instead of mother and daughter. Both of them were fitter now, even though Hannah had been an athlete to begin with. Both of them had more of that real, sinewy toughness of battles won and lost. Hannah was still taller than her mother, of course, and Melinda still had the biggest, firmest, best ass out of all of Ryan's originals. They shared their blue eyes and blonde hair.

Ryan gathered both sets of shining locks, one into each hand, and the women took it as a sign to push their hips together. Ryan pushed into their hot, wet pussies one after the other, going back and forth, while he gently pulled them by the hair. He could feel their similarities, both in the way they moved and sounded, and the way they felt inside.

Next in line were the other "twins," Annie and Stacy. They seemed more and more alike every time he saw them -- other than the slightly different hair color. Somewhere deep down, Ryan was almost happy enough to cry to see them again. The two had been inseparable for a long time now, ever since Stacy almost died protecting Annie.

Ryan fucked Annie first. She still responded to him in a different way than the others. Her movements were all gentle and loving. Even her gasps betrayed more emotion hidden underneath. All of the girls would confess to loving Ryan more than anything, but for Annie, the love was always nearer to the surface. Ryan luxuriated in stroking her strong back. Even Annie was fit for war. On matters other than Ryan, she had learned to be hard when she needed to.

Ryan moved on to Stacy. She was gentle and loving, too, but still in a more direct, simple way. Where Annie's love was almost scary sometimes, Stacy's was always all sunshine and happiness. Ryan fucked her a bit more vigorously than the others, despite the solemn nature of this ritual. She looked back at him and they both smiled, almost wide enough to laugh. It was truly good to have her here -- she was the one who had been closest to death.

As much as Ryan needed Stacy for his own happiness, losing her would also have been a crippling tactical loss. Stacy was an extraordinary talent in psychology. She could intuit the weaknesses of any enemy from minimal clues. And as much as it pained her to sometimes have to use her skills to condemn someone to death by assassination, more often, she spared thousands by finding the diplomatic solution. Like with the Amazons, for example.

Jasmine was next, and Ryan had to lift her off her feet to let her tiny pussy reach his cock. He let her dangling body slide down onto it. He hugged her from behind and grabbed her tits while he fucked her. Ryan had a good reason to be forever thankful to her -- it was Jasmine, after all, who had originally brought the blessing into all of their lives.

While fucking Jasmine, Ryan took a look at Andy. He was standing back, next to the door. Ryan remembered how he had been in their previous life, before all this. Andy was literally a different man now. Over the years, Jasmine had completely transformed him into her own perfect image of a bodyguard. Andy was tall, dark, and handsome now, with bulging superhero muscles. Even his cock had been reformed into Jasmine's idea of perfection -- an accurate replica of Ryan's.

A deep bond had developed between Ryan and Andy over the years. Andy was capable, and integral to the group. They often used him as a decoy. He looked a lot more like a conquering warlord than Ryan ever had, after all. Some of the girls had sex with Andy as sign of friendship sometimes, but there was no competition between him and Ryan. Jasmine made sure Andy was happy and satisfied in her service, especially whenever they were away from home and Ryan.

Ryan moved on to Remy. Her hair was long and it had her natural color, a light brown. She'd stopped dyeing it a long time ago. She also wore few piercings anymore, but she still had her tattoos. She was a natural leader and a natural soldier. If it was Stacy whose job it was to sometimes condemn an irredeemable enemy, Remy was always the executioner. If she didn't do it by her own hand, she would still be the one to lead the operation.

Using Remy to do most of his dirty work was just one more way for Ryan to expunge all of his own darkness into her, but he knew she could take it. Remy was easily the toughest, strongest person he knew. She wasn't heartless, but she was absolutely unwavering. She had taken to the job of military general better than any of the other girls, and much better than Ryan. Remy had finally found her calling in it, and it had helped her become whole and healed inside. Leading an army had been the other half of what she needed.

The other half? She was still a submissive sex slave, too, heart and soul. The necklace she now wore looked innocent enough, but everyone in this room knew it still represented a slave's collar.

She took Ryan's welcoming cock into her pussy without any fuss, and she let the energy flow into her without betraying any emotion. Her poise was that of a general, even though Ryan knew how much she loved feeling him inside her.

Ryan smiled, and chuckled on the inside, when he remembered how scared he had been of Remy's dark side in the beginning. Their tastes had moved closer to each other, and had kind of merged in the middle. Ryan was more free to enjoy the rough stuff -- with a willing partner, of course -- and Remy had calmed down significantly. There was no need for separate BDSM sessions anymore. These days, one of them would just push the other when they sensed they needed it. But that was for a more private setting. Here, now, Ryan was happy just to pull her hair and hold her by the throat as he fucked her. It was fairly gentle for their standards, but he would not have done it that hard to some of the other girls.

Having gotten over his fears, and being more in touch with his own dark side, Ryan would sometimes recognize women in his new recruits who were like Remy. They were rare, but Ryan had the courage to reach them now. The most important thing about intimacy is trust. And the best way to gain trust is to show someone you can see them for who they are, and still accept them.

Remy was still an artist, too, and she tattooed the insignia on all the new girls Ryan promoted to officers. Ryan sometimes wondered if a normal man would ever get tired of taking new girls, but the blessing gave him an endless appetite.

Natalia was next in line. With her hair and build, she looked a lot like Remy now. She, too, had changed a lot since the early days. She had been shy, thin, and awkward, but now she was as powerful as the other girls, both in body and mind. Ryan held her by the hip and the shoulder as he pushed into her. She was pretty close to Remy in the number of her tattoos now, too. Ryan had completely forgotten she used to be Claudia's secretary, and had gotten pulled in to this craziness kind of late, and almost by accident.

Erica was next. Ryan fucked her in the ass, too, like he had done with Claudia. With Erica, however, the gesture held a ritual significance. Erica was the high priestess of their religion, the one all of Ryan's followers believed in. They all worshiped him as a literal god, and it was right and proper for him to take the high priestess anally, in public. In a more private setting, they could do whatever they wanted, of course. Erica bent down to suck his cock clean, like Claudia had.

Lizzy was the head scientist. Like Erica, she, too, spent more time at home at the palace than the others. Even in a magical world, science had often proven very useful. Ryan pushed deep into her warm pussy with casual friendliness. He loved her, but they spent a lot of time together so he didn't miss her like he did the others. There was no extra spark from a long yearning. In their countless hours together, Ryan had enjoyed listening to her talk about her work, even when he didn't understand all of it, and it had made him smarter, too, over the years.

Ryan moved to Candy and she smiled at him over her shoulder. She bent her back, making her impossible ass seem even more enticing. Melinda had the biggest ass, but Candy's was even bigger in relation to her own slim waist. Ryan grabbed her firm buttocks like handles and gave her his greeting, too. Candy had also made a great general. She'd been a police officer to begin with, so it figures. But Ryan knew she was a protector at heart, so he tried to avoid putting her in charge of offensive missions when he could. Not because of her skills, but to protect her feelings. Candy was also a great instructor.

Last in line was Eleftheria, Ryan's literal guardian angel. Over the years, the layers of lies had peeled off and Ryan had learned to trust her. She looked absolutely, exactly the same as she had the first time they met. Come to think of it, while she was exactly the same, all of the other girls looked a lot more like her now. She was their standard, both in beauty and in power, and the blessing had done much to help the mere mortals reach otherwise impossible heights in their quest to live up to such an inhuman standard.

As the tip of Ryan's cock touched Ellie's invitingly glistening pussy, she sprouted her wings. There was a shared gasp in the room, even from the Amazons, who were supposed to remain stoic and silent. Ryan had to admit it, the fifteen foot wings still awed even him. The more he had learned about Angels over the years, the more in awe he was of Ellie, overall. He could not blame the Amazons for fearing and respecting her, too. The blessing was the source of Ryan's power, but Ellie was the weapon of his victory.

He grabbed her wings at the root and pushed his cock into his Angel's pussy. Ellie moaned and ground into him, and Ryan knew she was not faking it. The Ancients had made the curse -- the blessing -- too powerful. It was ridiculous that a mere spell could affect even an Angel this much. Ryan thanked the Ancients silently in his mind again, even though he knew they were all gone now. He had banished the last few himself.

Ryan was reluctant to stop. There was something literally magical about fucking Ellie. He loved all of his women deeply -- and was unafraid to admit it -- but if he had to choose just one girl to fuck for a whole day straight, it would always be Ellie. Time lost meaning with her.

Ever his loyal servant, it was Ellie who helped him break out of his trance by gently bumping him away with her ass, and then squeezing him out of her pussy.

Ryan smiled and backed off. Ellie pulled her wings back in. The girls all straightened up and turned back around. Ryan looked all of them in the eye. They were the only thing that mattered to him, and he was infinitely grateful they had survived all the pointless nonsense they had had to face together. But he couldn't really come out and say that, could he? He was a king now, whether he liked it or not. Whole worlds depended on his protection.

He made his way back up to the dais and Yumi wrapped herself around his leg. Unfortunately, the energy was still flowing freely inside Ryan so the poor girl got quite the shock. The energy was stronger now than it ever had been -- it always kept evolving. A shock like that for a new girl was no joke anymore. Yumi took a tumble off the dais.

One of the Amazons dashed to her and quickly collected the limp, delirious girl into her arms. All of the women in the room had sympathy for the new recruit -- they had all seen it before, and all of them had received their own "first taste" at some point, too. Ryan wasn't without sympathy, but he wasn't actually sorry, either. He waited until the Amazon had carried Yumi out.

Then he spoke.

"I can't even remember when we were last all together. It's so good to see you all again. Jasmine, without you, none of us would be here. Eleftheria, my Angel."

Stacy giggled at his non-pun. Everyone else remained silent. Ellie herself did crack a little smile.

"Stacy, all of you. We've been trough a lot together, especially during the war against Heaven. I'm glad you're all still here. I wish we can have more peace and quiet some day, but that day is not yet here. One day, I hope we can all retire together, just you and me -- and maybe a few dozen other girls..." Ryan looked at the Amazons, "...and leave the fighting to others. Until then, I could not dream of protecting our worlds from our enemies with a better, more braver group of soldiers than you."

12