The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the girls showed more emotion than others but Ryan could tell his words had moved them. After fifteen years, and literally thousands of indoctrinated devotees, he had finally started to learn to read women a little bit better.

He snapped his fingers and most of the Amazons hurried out. Only the four Matriarchs stayed.

Ryan had a detailed debrief with all of his girls, catching everyone up on the results of everyone else's most recent missions. There was also some talk of all the new operations that were already on the table, and who was needed where next. This briefing was the actual purpose of them all being there.

Toward the end of the meeting, the mood lightened up. For once, nothing horribly catastrophic had happened on any of the missions. There were smiles and laughter all around by the time Ryan declared the meeting over. He nodded at one of the Amazon Matriarchs and she closed her eyes in concentration. Soon, the doors opened up and the rest of the Amazons returned to their posts.

Ryan's smile faded again. "Who has to leave?" he said.

The girls all looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"I think we all have at least two days," Eleftheria announced, with a self-satisfied smile.

Ryan's eyes grew wide. "Two days? Could this be our first holiday, in what, almost fifteen years? Is this how much time we'll ever get to be all together?"

"Like you said, maybe we will all retire some day, but I'm sure after a few days with all of us needy little sluts you will want to go conquer some new world again, just to get away from us," Claudia said.

A joy he had missed filled Ryan's soul. "Well, if all of you are going to stay for a while, would anyone want to help me re-initiate the Amazons tomorrow?" he said. This first night, of course, he would spend with the girls themselves, his twelve originals.

All of the girls -- the experienced generals and war veterans -- raised their hands and giggled enthusiastically, even Ellie. They all shared Ryan's fascination in seeing the blessing at work, whether it was with each other, or with their various underlings.

"Are they up already?" Erica asked, surprised. It was her job to schedule all the initiations and re-initiations.

"No harm in getting it done early, if we can," Ryan said.

Without anyone noticing, a few of the Amazons let small smiles reach their lips.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
ninjanoodlesninjanoodlesabout 1 month ago

This was fun. You can’t ever win with ending an ongoing story. People will always be disappointed. Thoughts:

Did you mention (and did i miss) what happened to like every other male? Are there just Andy and Ryan and tons of girls on earth.?

A side quest about a resistance of the last males would be cool.

Should’ve called the Japanese chick Ayumi. Reference to Ayumi Hamasaki a real Japanese pop star. ‘Japanese Beyoncé’. Her shows are pretty remarkable.

What was their motivation for ending heaven and hell? Teasing that in another spin off would be kewl.

Just my thoughts. I enjoyed reading this.

Toolboxx84Toolboxx84about 2 months ago

Awesome series. Definitely want more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is such a well written story for erotica, it would be great to see it become a 3 book series. I admit to obsessing over the changes that would make that work.

Book 1 - Ryan is tattooed. He accidentally touches Lizzy, Annie, Claudia, Melinda, and Remy. (Consider making Lizzy east asian please.) Book 1 shows more struggle in the lives of Ryan and the women, as they work to incorporate their need for Ryan into their daily lives. Ellie still shows up in her role her, and aids Ryan, but instead of letting him sit on the couch all day she immediately pushes him towards self improvement and learning to communicate with his spell. So physical exercise and meditation. The girls should not immediately agree to start supporting Ryan financially and he must continue to work in the office a few weeks until Claudia determines she must get him out of there before her career is ruined. Melinda introduces Ryan to her daughter much sooner, admitting that they are dating after the dinner party, but not then whole truth of the situation. Ryan begins getting to know Hannah sooner and attends soccer games etc in this book. Hannah sees Ryan as a creep much longer.

In this book we see Andy and Candy as the major antagonists. Andy is never recruited by Ellie. Instead, she dismisses his ability to impact her designs. Andy recruits Natalia (but she is a true lesbian and only average looking) to help him spy. The confrontation of Claudia by Natalia is resolved without telling Natalia about the Curse, but does end with Natalia calling the cops, enter Candice. Hannah, follows her mom on a different occasion and is told the truth. She has trouble accepting the situation, but does begin to spend time with Ryan getting to know him. She of course remains worried.

The Climax of Book 1 starts with Candice arresting Ryan and his women. At this point in the story it would be harder for Ryan to trust the women not to have a problem with the curse. This test of faith is important. Despite not being able to charge Ryan and getting demoted, Candy remains obsessed. Until, Andy launches his assault on the harem. Candice and Ryan work together to intervene and stop Andy. Candice arrests Andy being arrested by Candice (which makes her look good to her peers again) and confesses her desire for Ryan and her jealous motivations for being obsessed with proving him guilty. She isn't supposed to want a man like him. This is important for Ryan, because she would be the first woman he thinks he has earned without the curse. End of book.

So, book 1 is the book concerned with the material world and it's challenges to the harem.

Book two would be Claus Wilhelm sending magical raiding parties against the Harem. Ellie hiding her betrayal and enslavement. Explaining that she choose to enslave herself to Ryan, because otherwise she would have been enslaved to Claus Wilhelm and would be unable to attack the man. Ryan spends time researching his curse, and Claus Wilhelm prior to an attack which escalates the situation and creates. Melinda gets abducted! This puts Hannah at odds with Ryan, and she has to trust Ryan to save her mom. Erica is more.helpful in this book, she resolves much of the research issues and provides more.exposition to Ryan about his curse while hinting about Ellie. It takes her more time to devise a way to touch Ryan but she ultimately does so. Ryan and Ellie have their fight with Wilhelm, but it is a harder and longer affair.

Melinda is returned unharmed but maybe more scared of the supernatural. Hannah, has learned to trust Ryan and becomes friends with the other girls.

Book 3 would start with Natalia helping Claudia break away. Claudia feels mistreated by Ryan, and he has mistreated her. He was using her resistance to insulate himself from his role as Master. With her gone he has to confront why she left, how he failed her, and how he fails to take true ownership of the women. This is ongoing while Jasmine sneaks in and attempts to remove.thencurse, but more carefully. She makes several attempts, even weakening the curse at some point. Ryan must commune with curse itself and fully learn it's secrets. Meanwhile he is slowly remembering more of his past talks with Ellie, while Annie, Lizzy, and Remy are pushing him more and more to take ownership of them and their needs. At the Halfway point Ryan fully realizes himself, and reclaims Claudia in front of a dejected and defeated Natalia. He resolves to show Claudia that she is his, she is safe, and she is loved, and can remain powerful even as she submits to him. She makes the same confession. Natalia is not added to the harem, Ryan decides she is jealous over Claudia and unworthy. The remainder of the book is adding Jasmine to the group and confronting her witch coven to make sure the Curse isn't taken back.

anomalouseranomalouser5 months ago

Every Harem story unravels when the girls become no more than a palate swap, so it is good the author finished the story at that point. The story was timed well to show the protagonist understanding his role and purpose as the master of the harem. And that was the major conflict of the story, one man excising his insecurity and accepting the curse requires he becomes.

I am not a fan of this epilogue, but the rest has been a good story of internal.conflict and was always sexually charged without sacrificing character development of the protagonist. If the count of women had been kept low, there could.have been more development of the women and their issues. Particularly more attention on Remy's psyche and Melinda's life could have been valuable.

The fight with Claus Wilhelm was Anti-climatic.

Overall very enjoyable.time reading this.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB8 months ago

Excellent series thank you

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Master Gene Ch. 01 Derrick is unaware of just what he's doing to Amanda.in Mind Control
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Just a Little Magic Ch. 01 Birthday Presents.in Mind Control
The Relationship Game Scott discovers an app that can alter his relationships.in Mind Control
The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
More Stories