All Comments on 'The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 13'

by FacetiousTales

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a part 2 that leads up to this would be fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kind of ruined a good story….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some of the girls had sex with Andy? Bro you really couldn’t help yourself could you? I wanted Andy to get axed not turned into a person our guy shares his harem with. Ryan entire mindset was to have the women for himself and never share. So good job doing one thing that was completely unnecessary to mention to leave a bad taste in the audience’s mouth.

Pope1944Pope1944over 2 years ago

It's a different twist than what I expected but I like your style and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This ain't it

Aok4962Aok4962over 2 years ago

ngl, kind of disappointing

44chicken44chickenover 2 years ago

Just finished binging the whole series. Thank you. I couldn’t put it down. So, well done! You have a real talent. I’m also impressed with how your writing improved throughout. You spin a good yarn, you develop characters, make them likable, and technically, your writing is excellent. There’s always room for improvement, but as I said, I couldn’t put it down. Hope you have another story in you before too long!

x_apathyx_apathyover 2 years ago

A male dominant who allows himself to be cucked? Disappointing.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 2 years ago

I would be very interested an a sequel of sorts. Especially concerning the war with heaven. I mean if heaven didn't care enough to go to war with the only man who managed to summon and angel only to try and enslave her (she had to get free and take care of him herself) then why would they go to war with Ryan. Or did they do something like try and take out Allie for being fallen or one of the other originals?

I kind of understand transforming Andy to a point. He was Ryan's friend for along time. And it's easy to see he succumbed to his jealously. But I wouldn't have allowed him to have sex with any of the originals. Let that be his penance for trying to sneak in and kill Ryan. Sure let him have some of the ones not claimed by Ryan if they wish but yeah, after trying to kill Ryan because he wanted the girls means now he NEVER gets the girls. Basically he was almost as bad as the nazi. Not quite because he didnt want to enslave Allie but he still wanted to kill Ryan because of his own jealous desires and attempted to do so and pretty much his only repercussion was a temporarily broken arm. Then they turned around and gave him an Adonis body with a porn king cock and then later let him have at the main group? Nah.

But great story. Would love to see more from you. Added to favorites.

FacetiousTalesFacetiousTalesover 2 years agoAuthor

To the readers worried about Andy's role here, I feel I have to point out that the events in this chapter take place fifteen years later. FIFTEEN. Andy's position is entirely defined by events that have happened in between. I feel it would be extremely petty for Ryan to still hold a grudge over something neither of them might barely even remember by this stage.

In general, I feel jealousy is ultimately a petty emotion. Ryan and Stacy talked about this in a previous part. With a support network as awesome as the girls are, I'm sure Ryan would overcome his jealousy long before the fifteen-year-mark, along with many other growth-limiting character traits he might have had in the beginning.

The fact that Ryan has been forced to grow is one of the major points this whole flash-forward is meant to convey.

Holyknight69Holyknight69over 2 years ago

I don't consider the epilogue as part of the original story. I would rate the original story a 3.3/5 stars. Some of the main characters were develop and some were not develop like Melinda even though she was part of the original 5 women. The thing with the Nazi Clause seemed more a shoe end since there was not much foreshadowing. The episodic nature was an odd choice way to write it, but that was your choice. You also for shadow pregnancy in the original story, but it was not explored and it seemed like in epilogue it did not happen either. It would have been good to have a chapter were the girls argue who should be impregnated first by Ryan. Also the notions of procreation with Ellie should have been explored if their was ever a sequel since that child could be unification that brings the angels power/magic in combination with human cunning to a successor that could win the war. It would be a good way to show growth for Ellie as she was becoming more human with her emotions anyway during part 1 and the creation of life with her lover whom she would pick over heaven itself would be fascinating way to show her growth to become more human. I hope you do write a part 2 since I want to see more of the future wars and how the characters develop. Writing is a skills that needs to be develop and honed over time and you did pretty good with this first story. I also give you props for an actual ending since a lot of stories are abandoned and everything is just hanging for the reader

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

Nice series. For future reference a lot of readers of harem series really don't like sharing. So maybe a bit more warning about the Andy thing so those who don't like it can be made aware.

PeteTimPeteTimabout 2 years ago

I’m a little mystified by some of the comments about how disappointing some elements of the story were. I thought it was terrific and well written and with plenty of sex of many kinds. Ryan was never fully comfortable with dominating “his girls” so the transition was slow and I thought you portrayed that well through his character. I hope you write plenty more.

biglazydogbiglazydogalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories that I've bumped into on Literotica in forever. The writing was super solid, the story was interesting, the characters were all pretty unique and worthwhile, and you managed to find a healthy balance between sex scene and story. I binge read it all in 2 days.

I hope you keep writing! Do you have anything new in the works?

Really great job.

geek_writergeek_writeralmost 2 years ago

I hope you keep writing,.this was an excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have written an amazingly entertaining novelette. I am happy to have discovered it after it was complete. It would have been agony to await the next installment.

Your writing, the editing and proofreading was a welcome facet of the story of the tattoo and its blessing. I am astounded by the depth of your imagination and the thought taken in making this the enjoyable read that it was.

A_Gentle_NothingA_Gentle_Nothingalmost 2 years ago

I personally thought it was a great story and read it in 2 days, because I didn’t want to stop. I feel compelled to defend you regarding your use of Andy. I actually felt relieved for the guy that he was getting something, even though you made it clear it was nothing like what Ryan was able to offer. Not to mention from the beginning Ryan always said the girls could date other people if they wanted to. At one point you define true strength and although I can’t remember it well enough to paraphrase and am too lazy to look it up again I know it would support Ryan’s magnanimity as opposed to jealous possessiveness. But then again people are free to like what they like and I’m just very grateful you gave us such a wonderful story to enjoy/criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two chapters back reflecting on the experience that far, I thought it was a pretty nice job within the fetish. The language, the grammar was really good too, never getting in the way of enjoyment. And then a few typos or errors in short succession made themselves known. Not enough to be a factor. All in all very good, sets a high bar.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Like a few other commenters, I also felt ... compelled, to finish the series studiously. Not out of enjoyment, sadly, but from compulsion to find the point in the overall plot where the protag, antag, cast dynamic, tone, and would actually solidify. This would be commonly be made apparent by the protagonist reaching a somewhat self-aware mentality. Unfortunately the writing falls far short of showing that shift, rather opting to simply "say" it, wherein Ryan simply IS now smarter, stronger, developed, etc. Lowly- A series of personally expressed thoughts, be they suspicions, regrets, musings, or even epiphany, do not - do NOT- a developmental character arch make. Sadly, this appears to be the limit of capabilities held by the author, though I had cautiously higher hopes that i would be proven mistaken. Good effort, nonetheless. Q

gkrishnagkrishna10 months ago

Harem stories usually aren't for me, but you managed to make each girl be as much of an equal partner as possible. That made for an interesting story that I could actually get invested in.

I applaud you for the route taken in the last two chapters too, even if it isn't exactly for me. This kind of "Master over droves of girls who worship him" thing doesn't appeal to me personally, BUT I'm tired of stories that introduce artificial plot points or senseless arguments to keep the MC limited even when it's obvious he could easily be a lot more powerful and influential. You had the courage to take it to its logical conclusion and not be limited by the "status quo is god" trope.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB8 months ago

Excellent series thank you

anomalouseranomalouser5 months ago

Every Harem story unravels when the girls become no more than a palate swap, so it is good the author finished the story at that point. The story was timed well to show the protagonist understanding his role and purpose as the master of the harem. And that was the major conflict of the story, one man excising his insecurity and accepting the curse requires he becomes.

I am not a fan of this epilogue, but the rest has been a good story of internal.conflict and was always sexually charged without sacrificing character development of the protagonist. If the count of women had been kept low, there could.have been more development of the women and their issues. Particularly more attention on Remy's psyche and Melinda's life could have been valuable.

The fight with Claus Wilhelm was Anti-climatic.

Overall very enjoyable.time reading this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is such a well written story for erotica, it would be great to see it become a 3 book series. I admit to obsessing over the changes that would make that work.

Book 1 - Ryan is tattooed. He accidentally touches Lizzy, Annie, Claudia, Melinda, and Remy. (Consider making Lizzy east asian please.) Book 1 shows more struggle in the lives of Ryan and the women, as they work to incorporate their need for Ryan into their daily lives. Ellie still shows up in her role her, and aids Ryan, but instead of letting him sit on the couch all day she immediately pushes him towards self improvement and learning to communicate with his spell. So physical exercise and meditation. The girls should not immediately agree to start supporting Ryan financially and he must continue to work in the office a few weeks until Claudia determines she must get him out of there before her career is ruined. Melinda introduces Ryan to her daughter much sooner, admitting that they are dating after the dinner party, but not then whole truth of the situation. Ryan begins getting to know Hannah sooner and attends soccer games etc in this book. Hannah sees Ryan as a creep much longer.

In this book we see Andy and Candy as the major antagonists. Andy is never recruited by Ellie. Instead, she dismisses his ability to impact her designs. Andy recruits Natalia (but she is a true lesbian and only average looking) to help him spy. The confrontation of Claudia by Natalia is resolved without telling Natalia about the Curse, but does end with Natalia calling the cops, enter Candice. Hannah, follows her mom on a different occasion and is told the truth. She has trouble accepting the situation, but does begin to spend time with Ryan getting to know him. She of course remains worried.

The Climax of Book 1 starts with Candice arresting Ryan and his women. At this point in the story it would be harder for Ryan to trust the women not to have a problem with the curse. This test of faith is important. Despite not being able to charge Ryan and getting demoted, Candy remains obsessed. Until, Andy launches his assault on the harem. Candice and Ryan work together to intervene and stop Andy. Candice arrests Andy being arrested by Candice (which makes her look good to her peers again) and confesses her desire for Ryan and her jealous motivations for being obsessed with proving him guilty. She isn't supposed to want a man like him. This is important for Ryan, because she would be the first woman he thinks he has earned without the curse. End of book.

So, book 1 is the book concerned with the material world and it's challenges to the harem.

Book two would be Claus Wilhelm sending magical raiding parties against the Harem. Ellie hiding her betrayal and enslavement. Explaining that she choose to enslave herself to Ryan, because otherwise she would have been enslaved to Claus Wilhelm and would be unable to attack the man. Ryan spends time researching his curse, and Claus Wilhelm prior to an attack which escalates the situation and creates. Melinda gets abducted! This puts Hannah at odds with Ryan, and she has to trust Ryan to save her mom. Erica is more.helpful in this book, she resolves much of the research issues and provides more.exposition to Ryan about his curse while hinting about Ellie. It takes her more time to devise a way to touch Ryan but she ultimately does so. Ryan and Ellie have their fight with Wilhelm, but it is a harder and longer affair.

Melinda is returned unharmed but maybe more scared of the supernatural. Hannah, has learned to trust Ryan and becomes friends with the other girls.

Book 3 would start with Natalia helping Claudia break away. Claudia feels mistreated by Ryan, and he has mistreated her. He was using her resistance to insulate himself from his role as Master. With her gone he has to confront why she left, how he failed her, and how he fails to take true ownership of the women. This is ongoing while Jasmine sneaks in and attempts to remove.thencurse, but more carefully. She makes several attempts, even weakening the curse at some point. Ryan must commune with curse itself and fully learn it's secrets. Meanwhile he is slowly remembering more of his past talks with Ellie, while Annie, Lizzy, and Remy are pushing him more and more to take ownership of them and their needs. At the Halfway point Ryan fully realizes himself, and reclaims Claudia in front of a dejected and defeated Natalia. He resolves to show Claudia that she is his, she is safe, and she is loved, and can remain powerful even as she submits to him. She makes the same confession. Natalia is not added to the harem, Ryan decides she is jealous over Claudia and unworthy. The remainder of the book is adding Jasmine to the group and confronting her witch coven to make sure the Curse isn't taken back.

Toolboxx84Toolboxx84about 2 months ago

Awesome series. Definitely want more.

ninjanoodlesninjanoodlesabout 2 months ago

This was fun. You can’t ever win with ending an ongoing story. People will always be disappointed. Thoughts:

Did you mention (and did i miss) what happened to like every other male? Are there just Andy and Ryan and tons of girls on earth.?

A side quest about a resistance of the last males would be cool.

Should’ve called the Japanese chick Ayumi. Reference to Ayumi Hamasaki a real Japanese pop star. ‘Japanese Beyoncé’. Her shows are pretty remarkable.

What was their motivation for ending heaven and hell? Teasing that in another spin off would be kewl.

Just my thoughts. I enjoyed reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFacetiousTales@FacetiousTales
I mostly write male dominant mind control stuff. I have lots of stories in the works but I can't make any promises about any kind of a release schedule. I don't like reading unfinished stories, so I've decided not to release any of mine before they're ready. Of course, this ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES