The Curvy Sorceress and the Knight

Story Info
A plump sorceress and a muscular knight find bliss.
3.1k words
4.61
6.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunset was just beginning to fade out of the sky, and as the shadows crept around me I felt the usual pangs of homesickness and loneliness. The inn behind me was humming with business as travelers began to soak up some news from each other and warriors began the work of drowning their memories.

I had my own dreadful memories, but I chose to keep them. I had found the oblivion of the bottle far too compelling and had ended up more than once in a gutter, puddles of sick around me without even knowing if they were my own. Tonight, though, even knowing what would await me should I choose to hoist a wineglass, I found myself tempted just to have a few hours when I wasn't subsumed with the desire for some affection and company.

No, I told myself, no, I would instead go for a walk to the meadow behind the inn, gaze at the stars until the moon set and the feelings became a sad sort of tranquillity. The flowers would smell sweet, and would be a restful pillow if I chose to spread my cloak and lie down there.

I had wandered a little way into the meadow before I realized there was someone else there. A large male figure sat on the ground, his shoulders rolled inwards in a posture of great weariness or sorrow. I turned to leave, when he spoke, "Audette? Is that you?"

"I... yes, I am Audette, do I know you?"

"Yes, though perhaps I have changed more than I have realized. It is Iakob, from next door."

"Skinny Yasha?" I cried, surprised and glad to see someone from my home village.

"Ha, I haven't been called skinny in quite a while," he said as he stood, and as he rose from the ground I could see why. He stood well over six feet tall, a foot and more taller than myself, and his chest and shoulders were as broad as my arms were long. Even in the twilight, I could see how well-muscled his arms were, the light from the inn glancing on the firm bulges of his biceps. I became suddenly self-conscious of my plump body, shaped by hours of sitting, studying, and memorizing magical texts for spells to protect warriors like him. I tried sucking in my round belly, even though I knew it was pointless.

"It is such a pleasure to see you, Yasha. I never thought I'd see anyone from..." I trailed off. Our village was destroyed and I hadn't spoken its name in years.

He cut me off, perhaps knowing a similar reluctance to talk about the past too much. "Me neither. Are you staying at the inn?"

"Yes, I am."

"Will you sit with me a moment? Unless your family is waiting for you inside?"

I shook my head, "No family for me. I've been in Lady Treyer's forces for the past five years. I had been studying at Kilnmark for five before that."

Yasha smiled, and I could see his eyes wrinkle at the corners in the low light. He turned his head towards the inn, and his aquiline profile was illuminated by the lanterns hanging on the outer wall. "You were always the brightest one in the village." He gestured to the ground next to him. "Come sit, if you would."

"Certainly." He had spread out a thick blanket on the ground and had another resting on top of it. "Were you planning on sleeping out here?"

"Maybe. I find most beds too short for my height. I hadn't decided if it would be damp enough tonight to warrant going inside. I also didn't feel like being surrounded by drunken louts." His tone became a bit peevish, and I laughed lightly. "I've become sour in my old age."

"I was actually feeling similarly. That's why I came out to walk here, and look at the stars."

"They are a soothing sight," he said agreeably, and we lapsed into a few moments of companionable silence. After a minute or two, I became aware of his gaze resting on me. I turned my head away nervously, certain that my hair must be frizzy or my face too red even in the darkness.

"Audette, I am so glad to see you. You look just as beautiful as I remembered," he said, his voice low.

"Me?!" I practically squeaked in surprise. "But I was always..." I wanted to say some variation of "so fat" but couldn't think of a way of expressing it that wouldn't further embarrass me. He said nothing, but took my small, soft hand in his great paw, and lifted it to his mouth to kiss the back of it.

"I don't want to offend you, but with the world so full of violence and chaos, I never knew if I would see you again. I just wanted to tell you. If... if you want to leave now I understand."

Skinny Yasha, skinny no more, had always been an odd older boy. He was quiet but adventurous, inquisitive without being bookish, and almost always in trouble. I had always liked his company, though he was quite a few years older than me. He was one of the few fellows in the village who would listen to me prattle on about some new topic I had just read. And here was giant Yasha, holding my hand like it was made of porcelain and peaches, telling me I was beautiful.

"I don't want to leave," I found myself saying. "I had been feeling... lonesome," I spoke quietly, nearly whispering.

"Oh dear," he said, smiling at me, "no one as lovely as little Audette should ever be lonesome." He leaned over me and pressed a gentle kiss onto my lips. I felt shivers run through my body, down my spine, into my breasts and belly and lower, into my sex. I had been intimate with other men before, but the trembling I felt between my thighs was new in its intensity.

I held the kiss and slipped my arms round his neck so that he wouldn't pull away too quickly. He didn't yet deepen the kiss, just kept pressing soft kisses on my lips with his own, his beard not nearly as scratchy on my skin as I thought it would be. He was so powerfully masculine yet everything he did to me was tender and soft. I felt a low moan rise from deep inside me as my desire for this handsome giant grew.

"Little Audette, I have dreamed of this day for years," he whispered against my cheek, and his arms slid around my waist. I was engulfed in his embrace, and my breasts and soft belly pressed against his firm, muscular body. I began feeling dizzy with want, and so I whispered back, "I'm here now, and your arms feel heavenly about me."

I could feel his lips curve into a smile, and he began kissing my neck, sliding out the tip of his tongue to lick my skin, toying with me. I wriggled closer to him, if such a thing were possible, and sighed in pleasure. I was burning and wanted more of his touch, so I put my hand over his and pulled it to my left breast. He gasped and groaned a little.

"Gods, your breasts are softer than I imagined and so deliciously big." His thumb began grazing my nipple, which stiffened instantly. "A luscious handful, they are, my pretty Audette. I hope they bring you as much pleasure as they do me..?"

He pulled back to regard the outline of my face in the dim light and grinned when he saw my expression. My lips were parted and my eyes heavy-lidded as his thumb teased my nipple gently. I couldn't speak, but nodded assent and made a small quiet cry in the back of my throat. At that, he began unlacing my dress, revealing the chemise beneath and slipped his hand under the thick fabric. My chemise was old and the fabric had become thin with wear, a fact that gave me no end of pleasure at that moment.� The ribbon that cinched it closed quickly was undone, and before I knew it I was naked to the waist.

"Yasha! What if someone sees us?" I said, suddenly afraid of being seen, by others or by him. I had been so hot a moment ago but now felt certain he would see the roundness of my body and be disgusted.

He put his arm around me, with the blanket draped over it. "Lovely maiden, I will protect thy dignity," he said with a wink, but immediately returned to stroking my breasts with his other hand. "So soft and rich, Audette, better than I'd ever dreamed of. Your body just invites me to worship and pleasure you."

I blushed at his flattery, still feeling slightly nervous. "I haven't seen any of you yet, Yasha."

"Mmm, how very unfair of me. Undo my doublet, and my shirt will also fall away, and you can evaluate me as I do you."

I did as he asked and soon saw just what a perfect body he had. His muscles were firm and well-formed, and his chest was covered in ruddy hair that glinted in the low light. His belly, quite unlike mine, had rows of tight muscles that made me ache to explore and touch them.

"Well, what do you think?" he asked with a slightly smug note in his voice.

"Oh, Yasha, you are exquisite. You're perfect!" I reached out a hand and began stroking his torso from his collarbone to his navel, luxuriating in the soft hair and hard muscles. He pulled me even closer and his hand on my breast gripped me firmly and he lightly pinched my hard nipple til I gasped.

"No, Audette, we are perfect, together. Made to complement each other by joining together..." Here his words became mumbled as he ducked his head and began nibbling my neck again.

"Oh please," I moaned, though I wasn't even sure what I was asking for, just that I wanted him. My senses were quickly departing me as his hand roamed my breasts, and began to stroke lower the folds and curves of my round belly. I stiffened and tried, vainly to will myself thinner, but he shook his head.

"Little Audette, your roundness is what I want more than anything, please let me touch all your sweet soft bits... as they make me quite hard." I trembled, feeling a quick wash of shame as his fingertips gently tickled my pudgy lower belly, but in a moment the yearning in his voice caught at my heart, and I exhaled, letting my body assume its natural shape. He gasped and with his large, strong hand he groped my plush curves and kissed me deeply. I began to move my hand lower, thinking I would love to make him gasp again, this time with my touch. My right hand grasped his cock, already hard, and my fingers began stroking the round head.

His cock was thick, and long, with a large dome that was already sticky with his desire, and as I toyed with it he gasped for air just as I had hoped. In response, he pulled me tight with his blanket-bearing arm, and his other hand reached lower on my body and began teasing my thighs. "Mmm, these are so nice and soft too," he murmured as he gently pinched them.

"Does that please you, dear sir?" I asked playfully.� He made no answer but leaned into me, bracing himself on his arm as he pressed me onto my back. He slipped his hand between my thighs, pinching and squeezing the soft, plump columns, and working his way up their short length towards that soft apex. He pulled away momentarily to gaze at me as he lightly began to stroke the outer lips of my sex, gazing intently into my eyes, and studying my face as I tried to maintain my composure under such a loving caress. I could not do so for very long, and burst out with a small cry I tried to bury in his warm chest hair.

"Yasha!" I moaned, and wriggled underneath him, bucking my hips against his strong fingers. I couldn't quite reach his lovely big cock like this, so I pressed my thigh against his groin and felt a thrill go through me as he pushed his hips back in return. His fingers slowly teased me from my wetness to the sensitive little button above, and I felt I would go mad. "Oh Yasha, please, I can barely stand this kind of teasing! Please, I want you inside of me!"

"Oh, little love, I want to give you so much more pleasure before I take mine," he whispered back in my ear, and with that, he lowered his great, broad body down my soft form until his mouth was pressed against my cunt. He began softly lapping with a pointed tongue at the little bud of pleasure between my thighs, and I heard him groan deeply as he tasted my wetness. He slid one long thick finger inside me, then two, and curled them within my quim to stroke a hard knot of pleasure. His love play before and the firm but delicate touch of his tongue caused a pressure to build in me, and I was swiftly crying out in the pinnacle of bliss.

"Oh, Yasha! Oh gods! More! Oh saints! Yes!" I said, along with other absurdities that come easily to one's lips in the throes of passion. He moved his great, hard body up mine, slowly rubbing himself all along the length of me, and curled himself about me, his lips in the curve of my neck, just below my ear.

"You taste delicious," he murmured in a tone that sounded almost worshipful. Me, delicious? Me, beautiful?

I opened my mouth, ready with a pointed remark to deflate this growing opinion of myself I was nurturing and moreover to push him away a bit, but, happily, something inside me whispered, no, let's not say those sort of things. Not tonight. This is too good and lovely to stop the evening with some unneeded curt comments.

"Thank you, I think. I've never been told that before."

"Mm, well I would tell you that again if I've ever the pleasure of another feast. And oh, to feel you come, my fingers were squeezed so tightly I wondered if I'd get them back in the same condition!" He had propped himself on his elbow and was grinning at me as he said that, and I playfully swatted his broad chest, but was unable to think of a response, so I merely bit my lip and blushed. He let his other hand brush my chest and belly up and down, silent a moment, before he said, "I hope you'll let me feel that sweet pressure again, with a more sensitive bit of me." He, who had just driven me to the heavens and back, then teased me about it, suddenly seemed almost shy. I wrapped my fingers in his auburn curls and pulled him in for a kiss.

I could taste myself on him, but as we kissed that faded away and I felt consumed by his taste, his scent, his touch. Our kisses began to rise and fall in a rhythm and I felt the need for him build inside me once more. I reached down--still not quite able to reach far enough to touch his manhood--but he knew for what I grasped. In a smooth motion, not breaking our kiss, he slid his thick sword into me. I could feel the roundness of the head push past my wet lips as he entered me, and I gasped a little at the girth as I struggled to take it all in. He didn't rush me though, keeping the kisses steady and giving me more, inch by inch.

"Yes, Yasha, you're so big and I want more!" I cried out.

He growled and began thrusting faster, my wetness making it easy for him to build in speed and ferocity.

Oh, he had prepared me well for this! I thought to myself gratefully.

He knotted a strong fist into my tousled locks, and pulled my head back, tilting my chin up and exposing my neck which he swiftly covered in bites, licks, and kisses, all the while making the most delightfully bestial noise. I could feel it thrumming in my chest, and my entire body felt taken over by his power. I gratefully submitted to his strength, reveling in the sweet, full feeling his luscious cock gave me.

"Audette, my darling, my darling!" He cried and roared as his thrusts increased in tempo and he brought us both to a mutual bliss once again. Yasha's thickness inside me twitched as he shot his seed deep into my womb, and his inchoate grunts filled my ears as my nails clawed futilely on his broad, strong back. I could feel his spending dripping out of my sex, so overstuffed was my core.

Yasha rolled off of me with a happy sigh, and lay next to me looking sweaty and a little delirious. I was sure I probably looked the same! I reached over to stroke his cheek.

"That was perfect," I said softly. "I've never felt that good before, let alone twice in a row!"

He looked at me thoughtfully. "You know, Audette, we have many hours until morning, and I believe we both were planning to sleep under the stars anyway. Perhaps we could rest and see if I could make you feel good again, two, three, or perhaps four times in a row?"

I felt a blush spread like wildfire over my face and bosom and found myself squirming and giggling. "I think that sounds like a marvelous way to spend the night."

Iakob grinned, and swept a broad palm over my soft body again, patting and caressing me. "I'm glad you think so. I'm also so glad--no, delighted!--that fate brought us together again. I had not expected to find such joy this evening." He leaned toward me, his hand resting on my soft belly and tickling the sensitive skin there. "And I hope to find more again before the night is out!"

He fell on me again, a starving man on a generous feast, and before I knew it he hadme crying out in ecstasy again.

This was much, much better than staying at the Inn!