The Customer is Always right

Story Info
Young new server learns his lesson under the feet of a guest.
2k words
4.15
15.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dredion
Dredion
3 Followers

The Customer is Always Right... That was the first thing Mr. Hargett told me when I first started working at Queens Wings. Growing up in a small town I never really thought to apply myself, so after Highschool I was left with nothing much to do, and no money to do it with. That is when my mother found me a job offering from Queens Wings, a small restaurant on the outskirts of town, saying "You can't stay in this house if you can't maintain a job, now be good it took me a lot to convince Mr. Hargett to hire you". After putting in my application, I was promptly called for an interview, it went great, and I was told that I would be trained as a server, starting next week.

My first week was a little uneventful, they trained me on serving guests, it was a small restaurant a total of 10 booths 3 on the left, 3 on the right, 3 in the back, and 1 booth in the center, oddly enough no one ever sat at the center booth, I noticed after the 2nd day. Although the restaurant was tiny, and in a small town, the traffic did come during lunch rush at 12-2 and dinner 4-7. These times were the busiest with the restaurant being packed during the peak of these times, all the booths were filled except for the middle booth. The middle booth had a strange air about it, it was covered by table cloth unlike the other booths, and seemed far too upscale for a simple wing joint.

After my 4th day of training I decided to ask the hostess Mary why no one was ever seated at the middle booth. Mary looked at me confused, before realizing that I hadn't been here but a few days. "The middle booth is for Ms. Waller, she has been out of town for work the past few weeks but she should be back in on Friday... But remember" she said now closer to me looking as if it was a warning "With her the customer is always right". She then went back to prepping for the next rush, and I went back to serving still wondering what kind of women this Ms. Waller could be.

Friday came by really quickly, I had finished my training and was now going to be serving the left side booths for dinner rush. The rush came and went and around 8 the restaurant was dead like it usually is. I began cleaning up the messes from the tables, when I saw her. She had to be at least 6 foot 5, no less than 250 pounds dark pecan colored skinned, she really was a behemoth. She walked into the restaurant looking as if she owned the place, but when I saw Mary seating her in the middle booth I knew this was Ms. Waller.

Mr. Hargett the manager himself came out to serve the woman. She was very quick with him, and after every one of her demands he promptly responded with a meek "yes ma'am". After completing her order the woman noticed myself cleaning my tables. "Hey pipsqueak get over here". I looked at the woman not wanted to be rude. "Umm ma'am I'm busy, I could get your serv..." She just stuck her hand up, "THAT IS NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU, I TOLD YOU TO GET OVER HERE!!" The woman commanded. I could feel the danger in the situation, so I completely stopped what I was doing and went over to her booth.

Each step I took I more and more realized my size disadvantage, I am a short and skinny guy only standing at about 5'3, as I approached I realized even sitting down she was taller than me. She looked down at me from her seat. "So Vince has got a new boy, you know I broke the last one... we'll see how long it takes to break you" She spoke in a deep tone. "I seem to have dropped my fork boy, you wouldn't mind picking it up for me now would you". She said trying to sound innocent.

I had heard about these kind of things before, customers testing you by dropping things and getting you to pick them up, best to just comply and move on with my day. I reach underneath the table to grab the fork, looking for the utensil, that's when it hit me, the smell.

She had taken her shoes off underneath the table and her feet absolutely reeked like butter cheese popcorn. I took a look at her long and wide feet, her nails long and unpainted. She had crossed her leg over the other, putting even her feet in a higher position than me right now. I ignored the smell and continued to search for her fork, that's when I felt it.

SLAM. She had smashed her big sweaty foot onto my face sending my head to the ground, where she continued to grind my face with her sole. "Umm excuse me can you mov..." She cut me off again "I didn't ask you to speak again, now be a good boy for me and sit still, and I promise I won't break your jaw". I lay underneath the woman's large foot, weakly hoping that she would soon let me up, but that was not in the cards. She continued to grind my face for about 5 minutes. Using my face as her foot massager until her food came.

It wasn't until she finally got her order that she took her foot off of my face, and placed it in front of my lips. I thought this was the signal that I could go, but I was wrong, because as soon as I began to get up, she slammed my face back into the ground. Everything went black for a second, and I began to see stars. I swore that I had to have passed out if only for a couple of seconds. Wondering if I was going to pass out again, if not from the attacks at least from the strong odor, I decided to lay down and accept my fate in front of her feet.

She realized this and began to play with my lips using her toes. She danced her big toe around my lips getting close to forcefully going into my lips before painting around them. She looked down at me under the table, "You were extremely rude to me earlier, and I am a premier guest to you. You should be worshiping the ground I walk on and thanking me for dining at your establishment" She said between bites of her wings. I took this as indication that she wanted me to do something.

My brain didn't take long to come to the conclusion that she wanted me to kiss her feet, the constant playing with my lips using her toes was a major hint. I lay there wondering if I should do it, if it would be terrible, if I should give in to this woman and become her little foot pet. Was this job even worth it? worth losing my dignity under her large feet? That's when I noticed, looking up I realized seeing the wet spot in her panties I realized 2 things. 1: she was getting off to this, and 2: it also made me extremely hard.

After coming to this conclusion I decided to give in to her will, her feet may be sweaty but I couldn't deny the idea of submitting to this women was turning me on. I begin to kiss the woman's toes. I kissed each toe all the way down to the baby toes, I hear her giggle as I pay this close attention to her tootsies. Then I proceed to rub her large foot while giving kisses her and there, I had rubbed my old girlfriend's feet before, but this woman was on a whole new level.

Her feet had to be at least a size 14 in men's, making it hard for my tiny hands to grip, but I simply had to put in alot of effort. I rubbed her sweaty sole, and even licked it clean of the sweat. As I licked the ball of her foot as I pulled on her toes, hearing her low soft moans I knew she was enjoying the massage. I wrapped up my massage by squeezing and pressing into her heel, I could tell she really enjoyed this because her toes began to curl every time I pressed it.

After about 15 minutes of her massage and foot worship, she put one of her feet behind my head, and quickly pressed her toes on my lips. Knowing what she wanted I took her big toe into my mouth, sucking it like a submissive girl would suck a cock. This was not hard to imagine being that her big toe had the same width as my rock hard dick. I continued to suck on her toe lovingly as she began to rub her pussy, through her panties. Feeling her toes curl over my face I could tell she was close.

I began thinking that the restaurant was empty and we don't get any business around this time, so it must only be Mary, the other Server Ben, and Mr. Hargett in the store, watching this women "eat" as I am underneath her table sucking on her sweaty feet. My thoughts are interrupted by her powerful foot slamming down onto my face again this time more forceful than before. I wonder what I did wrong at this point, until I come out of my daze from the strike to realize that he foot is jumping around and that's when I realize, she is cumming.

I wait out the orgasm, hoping that I don't get knocked out from her flailing feet, I hear her loud low moans come out as she has a very powerful orgasm. She calms down from the orgasm after about a minute. After she calms down, I realize that she goes back to eating her food, and that's when I see it, a chicken bone drops to the ground. "For being a good boy, here is a prize" I stare at the bone for a couple of seconds before she kicks my chest. "I am giving you gift puppy, be grateful".

I look over to the bone with small pieces of meat left on it, before taking it in my mouth, biting it. I feel like a dog as I gnaw at the bone, actually hoping she would throw another as I did not have the chance to eat dinner because of my "circumstance". After about 2 minutes she grabs the bone with her toes, snatching it away, as a signal telling me to stop. As I await her orders, I finally get a chance to get a good look at her legs and feet, noticing that they are rather cute, they are unpolished and could use a pedicure, but not ugly in any sense, while her legs are not shaven, they are still quite curvy and dare I say, sexy.

About 10 second after she took away the bone, she moves her feet back to the ground, and I see her hand come down underneath the table dripping wet with water. I understand what she wants from me, and I approach her hand and drop my head into her palm, lapping up the water like a thirsty little puppy. Her other hand pets my hair, while I drink the water from her hand, lapping it up as a good submissive pet should.

With it all gone I continued to lick, hoping it would please her, hearing her giggle I think it worked. She then wipes her hand on my face removing my saliva, and stands up. "I will be back again pet, and next time you are my server, understood?" She said looking down at me underneath the table. "Yes ma'am" I say quickly knowing that without quick answers I would be punished again. "Good, I'm glad you finally understand that the customer is always right".

Dredion
Dredion
3 Followers