The Cycle Ch. 01 - The Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ordered an appetizer for them and they each took their turn ordering entrees. Allison unfurled her cloth napkin and placed it in her lap; she nodded at him to do the same. Then she slowly reached underneath it and found the zipper to his pants and unzipped it. He felt his heart begin to race, unsure of exactly what she had in mind. Slowly she began to drag one of her fingers along his cock confined in the satin material.

"It's so soft," she said as she continued to touch him ever so lightly.

"Mmmhm," was all he could muster. His eyes becoming more glazed over as she repositioned her hand inside her pants. Her fingers curled around the base of his cock as much as she could within the confines of the panties and ever so gently she worked her thumb over the sweet spot on the underside of his cock. She was barely moving at all, but it made him shiver with pleasure.

"You like that, don't you slaveboy?" she asked as she continued on with his secret pleasure with her left hand, while taking a sip of wine with her other. She continued for another minute, rubbing him ever so slightly while surveying the restaurant to make sure there was no undue attention.

"Mmm...fuck...I'm on the edge," he whispered.

"I know," she said as with a giggle as another drop of his precum oozed into the fabric he strained against. At once she stopped and pinched the head of his cock hard, holding onto the tip. He blinked quickly twice and looked around the room quickly.

After about fifteen seconds she once again began teasing his most sensitive spot. He was on the brink of exploding much quicker this time, and expertly she once again pinched the head of his cock. She held her grasp there until he looked up at her.

"Admit it; you love it when I'm in control."

"Yes...Mistress."

She worked his head for a few more seconds. He teetered on the edge once more.

"You're looking forward to doing every little thing I tell you too, aren't you?" she said as she stopped and waited for his response.

"Fuck...yes Mistress," he moaned quietly. She continued to tease him once more.

"You know you owe me a baby and that you've been putting it off don't you?" she asked, pausing once more.

"Yes Mistress...ooh...please..." he whimpered as she began her tease once more. He craved release so badly he could barely stand it. She continued her mind melting tease until the waiter returned with their appetizer. By that point he would have agreed to anything in order to cum.

*****

"I think you've earned the privilege of blowing your load tonight slaveboy..." she said to him as they laid in bed together later that night, "...on one condition."

"What's that?" he asked, instantly at attention.

"You have to fuck me and make me cum from my g-spot first," she smiled wickedly as she reached down and began stroking his cock.

"Mmm...yes Mistress," he replied as his heart leapt into his chest. It would be a difficult challenge. She was very orgasmic and came from thrusting often during sex, but he was so turned on and overly aroused that the mere thought of entering her made him want to explode prematurely. Laying there contemplating his fate was only making things worse as she continued to stroke and tease him.

"I can fuck you any way I want?"

"Of course, just as long as you make me cum first," she quipped.

Climbing out of bed he signaled for her to scoot to the edge where he now stood. He grabbed a pillow and used it to prop her ass up and position her for maximum contact with her sensitive spot. He could smell her wetness as soon as he spread her legs and he began to rub the head of his cock against her opening.

"Mmm...don't worry about lube, I'm plenty wet," she purred.

After a few seconds more he slowly slid himself deep inside her and angled his cock up towards her g-spot. Fuck, he thought to himself, she felt like heaven. Her pussy was swollen with arousal from being stimulated all day and she gripped him tight in her sensitive folds.

"Oh fuck yeah..." she moaned as he began to slowly thrust inside her, dragging and pushing the head of his cock against her most sensitive region. It felt amazing and he couldn't help but speed up, pounding at her needy cunt, his aching balls slapping against her ass with every thrust. He wanted nothing more than to release all of his sexual energy.

"Harder...faster...come on slaveboy."

He did his best to oblige, but after another thirty seconds he knew he was getting dangerously close to cumming. Taking her by surprise he altered his pace to slow, hard, deep strokes. Each one deliberately placed for maximum impact and to keep him in the game a little longer, hoping maybe he could make her cum.

"Aww...what's wrong slaveboy...are you close to shooting your little dick off?" she taunted him.

"Yes Mistress."

"Since you can't show my pussy the love it deserves, you might as well worship my feet," she replied as she placed one of her soles on his chest and wiggled the toes of her other foot near his mouth. She was more than willing to exploit his foot fetish, after all, all is fair in love and war. She had beautiful size eight feet with high, curved arches. He took hold of her leg with one hand and began sucking on her toes, running his tongue over them.

"That's a good boy," she added, smiling sweetly at him.

The additional arousal made him even more desperate for release. He tried once more to slow his thrusting, focusing his best on not overdoing it and accidentally toppling over the edge. It was difficult, if not impossible.

"Slowing down yet again? You've got a long ways to go before you'll be able to please me properly slaveboy," she said with a grin.

Before he could even muster a response she began thrusting her own hips and grinding his cock against her g-spot, moaning and writhing in pleasure. Watching her grind, her toes in his mouth and her tightness wrapped around him, it was only a matter of seconds before he couldn't take anymore.

"Mistress...stop...I'm...mmm...fuck...I'm gonna cum..." he gasped.

"You better not!" she demanded, stopping everything at once to stare and watch him. He took several deep breaths and clenched all of his muscles in an attempt to avoid exploding at that very second. It felt like an eternity that he stood there with his eyes closed, focusing and staying as still as humanly possible.

"Clearly you've failed your task," she said, breaking the silence.

"Yes Mistress," he groaned, still teetering on the edge.

"I think the best punishment is that you watch what you can't have, go and get me the wand," she commanded. He went to the drawer where they kept their sex toys and found the one that she was talking about, the Njoy pure wand, a heavy silver sex toy curved to reach even the most difficult of spots. It had large rounded knobs on each end.

"Put it in your mouth and suck on it, get it nice and wet since I wasted my juices on your worthless cock." He did as he was told and once it was well lubricated with his saliva he took it out and presented it to her. She reached over and grabbed.

"Good, now kneel down and keep worshipping my feet while you watch what it feels like to have an orgasm when you've earned it."

He knelt down and took her toes into his mouth once more and began sucking on them each in turn. A slight shiver ran through her, it was something she definitely enjoyed, especially when she was this turned on. She angled the bulbous head of the toy so that it rested against the opening of her pussy. Slowly it disappeared between her swollen scarlet lips and slid inside of her where she began to rock it back and forth at once.

"Mmmhmm...God..." she moaned.

He could do nothing but gaze at her pussy, swallowing up the toy, the smell of her arousal entrancing him as his wanton cock stood straight out, hungry for any kind of stimulation. She took her time working the toy, enjoying every sensation. His balls were deep blue and furious at this most recent denial after a long day of teasing.

"Fuck...it feels so good..."

He continued dutifully running his tongue along her arches, his eyes straining to watch as she began to pick up speed with the toy. Rocking her hips with each thrust and matching the rhythm. Then suddenly it all stopped at once and her back arched as a loud moan escaped her.

"God...Fuck yes...ooooohhh..." she groaned uncontrollably as her body shook with pleasure. He looked on as her toes spread and curled with each passing wave. Her orgasm lasted almost a full minute as she slowly teased herself through the aftershocks with the pure wand. When she was done she handed him the toy.

"You can clean that with your tongue before you put it away," she said dismissively. It was covered in her juices which he lapped up before taking it to the bathroom and cleaning it properly. By the time he had returned to the bedroom she had already gotten under the covers and rolled over and gotten comfortable in bed. He lay down beside her.

"Best get some rest, you've got a long day of training ahead of you tomorrow slaveboy," she said with a smile. He sighed at the prospect of trying to sleep with a raging hard on and the worst case of blue balls he had ever experienced.