The Cycling Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want me to do?"

Tom looked really dejected as he said,

"I'm sorry. I never realised John was so dead set on stirring the shit."

Then Tom said to Mr Ross,

"Look, I know now I was in the wrong, but ain't there some way I can sort it; without Kelly being involved. I mean, she's my steady now, we're engaged; show him the ring."

I held my hand up to display my new engagement ring.

"Very nice. But I'm sure John and the lads would prefer her to drop her knickers and show us the other ring."

"Please Mr Ross. I'll stand my ground against all of them in the ring, but first; please let her go."

"And if I do, won't this be setting a precedent?"

"But she's not just a bit of cunt; we've got a wedding planned."

"Well John?"

John replied arrogantly,

"She don't look like anything special to me. Frank fucked her, and he wasn't impressed."

"So if she's nothing special, what's all the agro for?"

"Cos that prick thinks he's got the right to boss us around."

"I see. It's not the girl, its just two stags rutting."

"It ain't only me. The others think he's getting too big for his boots."

"Is that right lads? Do the rest of you think he needs taking down a peg or two?"

There was a general garbled reply from the group of lads, but even I could tell the majority of them agreed with John.

Mr Ross looked at Tom,

"Ok, it seems you've over-stepped the mark, and there's more than one of them feels you need teaching a lesson. So here is my deal. You can face the lads in the ring, and if your little lady does the business with me in my office, I'll make her off-limits to this rabble. After-all, they don't really want her; they only wanted to fuck her to spite you."

Tom looked at me,

"Sorry luv, I tried my best."

Then to Mr Ross,

"You will use a jonnie, won't you?"

"Ha ha ha. You've got to be joking. She'll fuck bareback and like it."

Tom then asked in an almost pleading tone,

"Will you let me talk to her?"

"Go ahead, nobody's stopping you."

"No, I mean in private."

Mr Ross thought for a moment, then said to one of his bouncers,

"Take them both outside, but you stand between them and the way out."

Tom was manhandled out of the office, and I followed. The bouncer closed the door behind us, and then he walked about ten or twenty paces further on. I'm not sure if Tom's idea was to try and make our escape, but with that big bouncer in between us and the way out, that thought was a non starter.

"Look Kelly, I'm sorry about this. I never thought that prick would get Mr Ross involved."

"Who is he?"

"You don't want to know. He's not too bad if you're doing a job for him, but you wouldn't want him as an enemy. If you make him your enemy, you either wind up dead or in hospital for a very long time. Anyway, that was what I wanted to talk about. Look if he says he isn't going to use a jonnie, do you want me to ask him if he'll shoot it up your arse."

"Oh god Tom no! The thought of having to have sex with him is bad enough, but I couldn't do that."

"But you might get pregnant."

"If I do, then we'll get married."

"Are you kidding; your dad would kill me."

"He wouldn't. Yes, I know he'll blow fuse, but once he knows you're gonna marry me, he'll calm down. But you're forgetting something."

"What?"

"If I let him use my bottom, I'd have to let all of the others use it as well."

"What others?"

"All of them. I can't let you face eight of them in that pen."

"No don't do that."

"I'll have too. I mean, like Mr Ross said, they'd all have done it to me on that night if you hadn't been there to protect me. And if I don't, you'll be the one in hospital."

"But I'd rather go to hospital than know those twats have fucked you."

"Not really you wouldn't. I mean I know you're being brave about it, but think about it. I mean one of them has already done it to me, and you never worry about that."

"But still."

"And that Mr Ross wants to do me, we can't stop him."

"I guess you're right, but."

"No buts; you know I'm right. I don't want to any more than you want me to; but if I let you take a beating and you end up in hospital, what would that say about me? Come on, let's go and tell him."

"I don't like this."

"Nor do I, but it's got to be this way."

We kissed, just reassuring cuddle type kiss.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

And with that, we both echoed the same words,

"I love you."

So back in his office Mr Ross asked,

"Well?"

"I'll do what you said was the first choice."

"I see. You'll let them all fuck you?"

"Yes. So long as my Tom doesn't get hurt."

"You do realise, you've also got to fuck with me first."

"Yes, I know."

"Bareback. I'm not using one of those rubber jonnies."

"I know; I heard you tell Tom earlier. But can I ask you a favour?"

"You can always ask. But I'm not saying I'll grant it."

"It's just when you let them do it to me. I mean, my parents would be mortified if I caught some nasty disease. I mean, can you make them use condoms?"

"You don't want much. I'd be surprised if that trash even knew how to put a jonnie on. Well let's say, it's negotiable. You do a good job of fucking me, and maybe I'll grant you your wish."

He then looked at one of his bouncers,

"Take them lot up to the blue room, and lock them in."

He looked at Tom,

"You can wait outside."

And then looking back to one of his bouncers again,

"You can all go back to your duties; I'll call when I've done with the girl."

So a minute later, there is only me and Mr Ross in the office. He got up from behind his desk, and walked across to the big chesterfield; where he sat and lounged back along its length.

"Come on then; let's see what you can do."

Now I'm not saying it was easy, far from it. But by now the effects of what I suspect, were up to six measures of vodka, had taken the edge off my normally shy nature. Also, knowing what was in store for me, had started a turmoil deep in my tummy. This was something I'd up until this point attempted to stifle, not wanting Tom to see my arousal generated by thoughts of going with another man. But now being alone, I just let my inner emotions take over. Whether it was actual lust, or just the effects of the booze, I don't know. But the whole thing took on a kind of dream sequence.

I started by undoing his belt, and then his trousers. When I took hold of his cock, it kind of sprang from his underpants, standing up hard and proud. I was kneeling on the floor, and down went my mouth. I pushed down hard, and he thrust up into my wind-pipe. It didn't actually go in, but just balked at the top of my throat. I felt his hands reaching down to my hips,

"Get your cunt up here."

I moved around, so that my legs were astride his torso, and I lifted my mouth off his cock, whilst he wrestled with my knickers, and I lifted each leg in turn so that he could get them off. Once my knickers were down, he pulled on my naked hips with his hands up under my dress. As my pussy spread, his tongue began to lick.

"Oh Jesus yes."

"Never mind Jesus, you get your mouth back onto my nob."

The next however many minutes went by in seconds, but they were seconds spent in the Garden of Eden. His cock, though not much bigger than Tom's, it was fat. And now with every thrust, he was pushing into my throat. But it wasn't the cock in my throat sending me wild, it was his tongue. Where and what he licked was a blur, but I'm sure every square centimetre from my curly bush to the small of my back was treated to his lascivious tongue. He cum directly into my throat, and we lay in that position for a good five minutes. I'd cum as soon as I'd detected his climax, so it was at least a minute before I regained my senses. As I did, I felt his soft cock lying peacefully in my mouth, with the remnants of his spunk leaking from its head. As I began to lick and suck, I realised I was still on top of him, and I'd slumped down, resting my whole weight on top this man. I don't mean I was heavy, but with my legs hanging limp, my wet salivating pussy must have been resting hard onto this man's face!

I pulled my legs taught, to lift my pussy from him, but his hands clenched my hips, pulling me back down. And for the next few minutes that was how we stayed; me licking his cock and balls, and him licking everything that would normally be inside my knickers. And by that I do mean my bottom as well as my pussy! I wouldn't ever want to let Tom know, but this was by far and away the best I'd ever known sex to be, and we hadn't even fucked yet! But that was soon to be put right.

He began to push up on my hips, and once his mouth was clear of my crotch, he said,

"Ok girl, the starter wasn't bad, jump down and we can both get stripped off and go for the main course."

I stepped back onto the floor, and just started to strip. Its funny, but I should have been shy. I mean I was even shy in front of Tom, but this man just put me at my ease, and in less than a minute we were both naked.

"Ok, on your back, and we'll have another little warm-up."

So as I lay myself down, he got astride me this time, with his limp cock hanging down towards my face. But as soon as he was in position, he was spreading my legs, and his tongue was licking and probing. It all seemed so natural, I took his cock and balls in my fingers, and as I stroked and tenderly kissed them, he ignited the fire in my crotch. This wasn't like a dirty forced act of sexual gratification, but like we were real lovers. I obviously can't speak for his feelings, but on my part, it was just a sublime experience.

I don't know how long he spent on his arousal, as time wasn't on my mind at all. And although he'd been fucking my throat, he'd pulled out and re-positioned himself in between my legs before he was ready to cum. But he'd worked my pussy so wonderfully; I'd almost cum before he'd pulled out of my throat. Now as I felt this fat throbbing cock stretching my pussy, I couldn't hold back. He'd only just worked it in to its full depth, before my pussy exploded, and my body began to shake, almost like I was having an epileptic fit. He paused his thrusting, until my orgasm subsided, and then as my muscles relaxed, he began a slow determined fuck. Nothing like Tom's mad bull at a gate humping, but pushing so deep with every thrust, each time it felt like my pussy was about to explode again. I couldn't prevent myself from making such silly and humiliating noises as the waves of pleasure took over my very being. And then it happened again. I'm sure he hadn't cum again yet, but I lost all control and my muscles tightened. I jerked uncontrollably, until as the moment melted away, he pulled his cock out.

I was devastated, I thought I'd done something wrong and in some way my uncontrollable orgasm had turned him off. But as he got to his feet he helped me up,

"Come on lets have you over the arm."

He led me around to the end of the chesterfield, where he bent me over, and took me from behind. Still up my pussy, but this position, it was just so different. I was facing down into the seat of the big settee, with my breasts hanging down towards the seats bases. And as he heaved himself hard up inside me, my breasts swung back and forth, stretching down allowing my nipples to stroke the leather seating. Whilst he held onto my hips, pulling me hard onto his every thrust. As I'd said, his cock wasn't any bigger than Tom's, but that extra thickness stretched my pussy on every thrust. I was again making noises, and I even think I got to a point of begging him to be more violent,

"Oh yes ohhh. Harder. Oh god I want it deeper. Oh yes fuck me."

I'm not sure if those were my actual words, but I know I was saying the most disgusting things. Things I was so ashamed of after the event. But not long after I'd started my begging for more abuse, my body again shook as another orgasm took over. My pussy gripped his cock, and he had no alternative but to wait motionless until the spasm faded. Again like after my last orgasmic fit, he pulled out, but he'd still not cum. This time he lay himself down on the big plush rug that covered the floor in front of the chesterfield, and taking my hand, pulled me down on top of himself. So now I thought this is my turn to show him what I can do.

Once his cock was located in my pussy, I ground myself down onto him, pushing him deep up inside myself. And then trying to emulate him thrusting, I heaved up almost to the point of his cock dropping out, and then rammed myself back down. I'd hardly got into a rhythm, before he was pumping his hips up in unison with my movements. So as I thrust down, he'd pump up, and my crotch would slap into his groin with a squelchy,

"SLAP!"

We both kept up this motion until I suddenly detected his controlled action going into a sequence of jerks. I wanted to cum with him, but I'd been so involved in trying to impress him with my actions, I'd lost track of my own state of arousal. He pumped at least six deep volleys of cum up into my pussy, and then he slumped back onto the floor. I continued for a while with the intention of bringing myself to a climax, but within a few plunges I detected his cock melting away.

I felt my non event might upset him, and I tried to make the kind of noises I thought he'd expect to hear, as I slumped down on top of him. But suddenly I felt his hands on my shoulders, and he lifted me off himself, and shook me,

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Stop it. Get yourself up."

I knew I was in trouble, and I got up and stood there waiting for him to get to his feet, and maybe for him to chastise me in some way. He did get to his feet, and he sat himself down in the middle of the chesterfield.

"Come here."

I stepped up and stood directly in front of him and said,

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I I don't know. I think I upset you."

"If you're gonna cum, cum; but if you ever try faking it again for me, I'll fucking Well..."

He paused, then continued with,

"Oh what the fuck. Look luv, you've been good as gold up until then..."

There was another little pause, then,

"I'll tell you what, you've been better than good, and so I'm gonna let you try and earn a reward."

"Reward? What kind of reward?"

"What kind would you like? Money?"

"Well I'd rather you tell those lads to wear jonnies."

"That's already in the bag. You've done so well so far, I've already made my mind up on that one. But now I have something I want you to have a go at, and if you do well, what kind of reward would you like."

"Well I don't know if I dare ask."

"Ask away. It doesn't mean you'll get it."

"I'd like me and Tom to just go home, without me having to go with those other lads."

"Ok, let's see if you can earn that."

My heart leapt,

"You mean it?"

And I just took hold of his head and planted a very big wet kiss on his lips.

As I broke away from him, he said,

"Wow! That was unexpected. But I haven't told you what you have to do to earn this reward."

"I'll do anything with you. Please, it's just the thought of those other lads, especially for my Tom; he'd hate it."

"I see, its not taking more dick you're worried about, its Tom loosing face. Well anyway, go across to that bureau over there and open the draw."

I walked the few paces to the bureau, and when I opened the draw, there were various imitation cocks, at the time I didn't know they were called dildos.

I was just stood there staring in disbelief at the size of them. He asked,

"Well? What do you think of them?"

"I I'm not sure, they're all so big."

"Yes even if my dick isn't a monster, it means I'm not telling lies when I tell the girls I've got a twelve inch dick."

"But what are they for?"

He let out a little chuckle,

"Don't tell me you don't know?"

"You don't mean? Oh my god! But they're too big to use like that."

"That my dear is your challenge."

"Oh god no! You don't mean you want me to put one of them up inside myself?"

"Why not?"

"But that's kinky."

He again let out a laugh.

Then he said,

"Bring the red one."

My heart sank when I saw which one he meant; it was one of the biggest ones there. I could hardly believe what my senses were telling me as my fingers encircled the size of it. It felt almost real. I don't mean it was warm or throbbing like a real cock, but the soft texture, and firmness inside it; almost like a rock hard cock when it ready to perform. The other thing that took me by surprise about my senses, was that my tummy began to bubble the instant my fingers made contact; I was getting aroused just touching an imitation cock!

I lifted it out and as I turned to walk back to the settee, I could see a weird red stool stood directly in front of Mr Ross. I say stool, but as I got closer, I began to wonder what it was; because I'd never seen a stool like this one before. How do I describe it? The top was almost like a lavatory seat in some public toilets, which is to say almost a horse-shoe shape. But the top didn't sit directly onto the sides. It had its own sides which went down the inside of the sides of the base; the base sides sticking up. And the two sides (top and bottom), were joined by metal rods, meaning the top could kind of swing back and forth, like a child's rocking-horse. Well at this point, that's all I could see as I walked back to Mr Ross. In fact, I couldn't even say for sure it would rock back and forth, I just assumed that.

(I have since found out, the fucking contraptions can be bought! They go under the name of a 'Monkey Rocker')

As I handed him the big red dildo, he asked,

"Haven't you seen one of these before?"

"No. What is it?"

"It's a fucking machine."

And as he said it, he placed his hand on the top of it, and began to rock it back and forth (meaning I was right about the purpose of the metal rods). But what I hadn't noticed, was underneath the stool was an arm and linkage connected between top and bottom of the contraption. So as he rocked it, the arm swung up from below, and at its highest point, the end of the arm came up level in between the open end of the horse-shoe top seat. The penny then dropped, if that dildo was attached to the end of the arm, and I was to sit on the seat, when I rock back and forth, the dildo would be pushed up and pulled down on the return. I was transfixed as I imagined the big red imitation cock heaving up and down.

"I see by your look, you want to try it."

I went to reply, but I was almost out of breath as I said,

"I I don't know."

"Well here is my deal. As you can see, this dildo is marked with coloured spots along this side."

I hadn't noticed them until he'd pointed it out. But he continued,

"As the spots don't start until after the bell-end, that means when the green one disappears, you're already taking three inches. The yellow one is at four inches, and so on. Now it goes without saying; anyone could take the bell-end, so we can't count that. But starting with the green, for each inch you take, I'll scrub out one of the yobs. And being as there are eight of them, all you have to do is, work yourself down onto it until the purple spot disappears, and you and Tom can walk out without you being molested by them idiots. And what's more, I'll put the word out that you're not to be touched, now or in the future by them or any other yobs."

I was still trying to imagine just how he thought it could be possible for any woman to be able to force such a monstrously fat thing up into her pussy. I mean, it was so much fatter than his cock, and that had stretched my pussy to the limits.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"

"No, I I just don't think you understand."

"I'm sorry. Me? Not understand what?"

"That thing. It might be shaped like a cock, but the size is all wrong. I mean, a cock that size wouldn't look out of place on a pony. But it's far too big for a woman to take."

1...56789...18