The Cycling Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He roared with laughter, and even kept chuckling as he said,

"You're a classic. Where the fuck did Tom find a gem like you?"

And then he walked across and turned on a TV and after sorting through a rack of videos, he put one into the video machine. Then as he sat me alongside himself on the chesterfield, he used the remote to search through the tape. He stopped searching and let it play; just at the point where a girl was sitting open legged, rubbing some kind of lotion into her pink pouting pussy. The room was instantly recognisable as this one, and she was sitting where I was now sitting watching the video.

"Do you recognise her?"

"Her? No should I?"

"You said you visited the bar upstairs. She's working tonight as a barmaid."

"Hold-up. Here we go. Now watch carefully."

The girl got up from the settee, and the camera followed her to the fucking machine; which looked as though it was placed then as it was now, directly in front of the settee. She was no age at all, I'm guessing, but she looked younger than me. And now he'd mentioned the bar upstairs, I could place her as he'd said, as one of the bar-maids. She carefully lowered herself down onto the seat of the machine, and the camera came in close. I watched transfixed, as she bent the big red dildo (the same dildo that was now lying innocently on the settee alongside me) back and forth, stroking deep into the valley she'd just lubricated with lotion. But within a couple of strokes, her pussy just pouted, and the round tip of the dildo located her entrance. Now her movements looked like she wasn't really in control, kind of like one of the trances I'd experienced with Tom.

Her hips heaved slowly, but purposefully forwards, and the big dildo rose up, pushing in deep. It was amazing, as her pussy stretched around the big fat shaft; my own pussy felt like it was going to erupt. My hips made an involuntary heave, which Mr Ross noticed, and he said,

"I see you're getting excited."

I suddenly felt so ashamed of myself, which is silly, being as I'd already had sex with this man. But with him sitting alongside me, and me giving such a crude display of my carnal desire, I wanted to stop myself. But as I closed my knees, he wrapped his arm around me, and laid me back along the settee. My head was still propped up on the arm, and he'd slipped off the seat and was kneeling alongside me.

"You keep watching, and I'll help you win your reward."

"No please, I don't want to."

He interrupted me,

"Now come on, you've been such a good little girl so far. Let's not spoil things."

His hands rested on my knees, and as he said,

"Come on be a good girl."

He peeled my legs open. I lay there, and as he picked-up the dildo, and began to stroke my pussy lips with the bell-end of it, he said,

"Just take no notice of what I'm doing, you watch the screen. I turned to watch, and the girl on the screen was now rocking back and forth, and going at quite a pace. But it was that big fat dildo ramming up and down, in and out, like a piston on one of the giant steam engines in a Fred Dibnah TV program. Her pussy was spitting out juices as the dildo rammed up, and all that was missing was the clouds of steam.

I'd totally forgotten about Mr Ross, but without warning, my body felt the need to empathise with the girl's event, and I gave an involuntary heave. My pussy stretched around the head of the dildo, as I'd seen the girl's pussy on the screen do just minutes before. And as he'd seen my reaction, Mr Ross must have pushed. It was so amazing, it just kept going up, deeper and deeper, until my body shook, and I went into a jerking spasm. When I came back to earth, Mr Ross was easing the big dildo slowly in and out.

"Are there you are, come on, lets get you onto the rocker."

I wasn't sure I wanted to, but his arm was around under my shoulders, with his other hand holding the base of the dildo, making sure it didn't slip out. I was soon sitting on the seat of the rocker, and Mr Ross fiddled with something underneath it. And then he put a hand on either side of the seat, and as he said,

"Ok girl, let's see what you can do."

He pushed gently back, and the big dildo began to push deep up into me.

It was like the girl on the screen had been, I just went into a trance, and began to rock back and forth. The mighty dildo ramming ever deeper. When I looked for Mr Ross, I saw him coming towards me with a big video camera on his shoulder, and his eye hidden by the Lens as he filmed my performance. I should have stopped right there and then, but I couldn't. It was as if some demon had taken over my being. I rocked and heaved as hard as I could, not just because I wanted to take the full ten inches to avoid those lads fucking me. But because my pussy wanted as much of the big fat cock inside it as I could get. I orgasmed three times before eventually on the third time, during my orgasm, I couldn't keep myself on the rocker. Luckily Mr Ross put down his camera and caught me before I fell. He helped me back onto the settee, and then as I came to, he opened my legs, whereupon he re-inserted the dildo he'd taken off the rocker. And then as he put my hands onto the base of the dildo, he said,

"Come on then, bring yourself off one more time for the camera, and I'll let you and Tom go."

He'd pushed the dildo up and down several times with my hands in his, and although somewhere in my head I didn't want to do this, especially knowing he was filming me, I went at it like a porn star. I kept thrusting in and out, driving it as deep as my little pussy could manage, and then as my orgasm erupted, I lay there legs wide open, dildo still inserted. When I came back to my senses, Tom was kneeling at my side, stroking my forehead. But to my horror, I could feel the big dildo still slowly pumping in and out. I looked down, and there was Mr Ross,

"Here she is. I've just been telling your Tom what a good little fuck you are. I know when I first saw you; you didn't strike me as anything special. But you've proved me wrong."

Tom asked,

"Are you ok?"

"Yes. Oh god!"

"What's wrong?"

"Noth... oh god. Nothing. It's just that big. Oh god! Please Mr Ross. Can I just have a minute?"

He stopped pushing, but my hips kept pumping up and down for at least ten more seconds.

"Oh thank you. I couldn't talk with it moving."

Tom looked at Mr Ross,

"Can she get dressed now?

"I guess so."

And with that I felt him slowly pulling the dildo out.

"I was just telling Tom here, while you were drifting-off, you did well with my little challenge."

I'd forgotten about that, but now I was eager to know if I'd done enough to avoid going with all of those lads,

"Did I take the ten inches?"

"And some. Over eleven; almost up to the hilt. So I guess you've earned a bonus."

My feelings were mixed, I was glad I had avoided going with the lads. But I could see the look on Tom's face, and I was ashamed I'd taken so much of that imitation cock. I thought maybe Tom was thinking I was a slut or whore.

"What's wrong, you don't look pleased. Don't you want to know what I have in mind for a bonus?"

"No, I am pleased, it's just. I don't know."

Tom asked,

"What is it? Did it hurt you?"

"No, it's not that."

"Well what is it?"

"You don't look pleased with me. I thought I'd upset you."

Mr Ross didn't give Tom a chance to answer,

"Course he's pleased with you; aren't you Tom?"

"Yes, she's done great."

"See luv, you've saved him from a beating, and you've also protected yourself from those morons. Now about my bonus, aren't you going to ask what I've decided to give you?"

Reluctantly, and not with any enthusiasm, I said,

"Yes, please tell us."

"Well being as you say you're getting married, I'll let you have the room above for your reception, and I'll even throw in the champagne for the toast."

Tom was elated, but I knew before asking that the wedding reception, how ever many years away it was, would be held at a near bye posh hotel, 'Bosworth Hall'. But I didn't rain on Mr Ross's parade, and I didn't stop Tom from making his fawning comments. I was by now dressed, and Tom said,

"Thank you for all you've done for us, but I think it would be best if we leave now. I don't think we'll go back up to the dance."

"Ok, but before you go, I think you should have a word with my lads, I think you maybe owe them a thank you as well."

Tom looked a little confused, and so was I. But Tom asked,

"Your lads? Who do you mean?"

Mr Ross looked at me as he asked,

"Tell me honestly, when Tom and John were fighting up there, how do you think your Tom would have ended-up?"

"He was holding his own, and I think he'd have got the better of John."

"And then what?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"It wasn't just John. You heard the other lads; they all thought he needed teaching a lesson. If Tom had downed John; and that's a big if. Don't you think the rest would have dived in mob-handed and slaughtered Tom?"

I hadn't run the idea that far ahead, but as he said it, I knew he was right.

"I guess so."

"So my dear, if it hadn't been for my lads piling-in, your Tom would probably be in hospital right now."

"I see. When you say your lads, you mean the bouncers."

"Yes. Don't you think they're owed some kind of reward?"

What else could I do but agree,

"I guess so."

He then asked Tom,

"Come-on then Tom, if you were one of them, what would you choose as your reward?"

Tom was at a loss for words,

"I'm not sure Mr Ross."

"Well can you think of anything you have that they might want?"

Suddenly I understood where this was going, and instantly my tummy tightened, and that tense feeling gripped me. Tom answered,

"Not really Mr Ross."

Mr Ross looked at me,

"What about you my dear. Do you think you have anything you think they might appreciate? Something you could let them have to show your gratitude."

"Are you asking if I'm willing to have sex with them?"

"Nothing of the sort. I never mentioned sex. But if neither of you have any other way of rewarding them, I'm sure they'd appreciate an offer like that."

I looked at Tom, and he knew I was asking what he thought I should do. He said to Mr Ross,

"Look Mr Ross, I know you said you didn't consider fucking with a jonnie was worth bothering with. But, I mean, if she does let them have sex with her, can you tell them they have to use jonnies?"

"What on earth for. I mean, they're reliable lads; they don't go playing around with scrubbers. She won't go catching any unwanted nasties from them. And as you say she's your girl, then I'm assuming she won't be carrying anything unwanted in her cunt."

"But what if they make her pregnant?"

"My god! Our education system has got a lot to answer for. I mean, I know I'm not firing blanks; there are enough of the fruits of my loins filling up the local schools in this area to prove that. And I've just spent the last half-hour or more shooting at least three loads of prime cum deep up inside your little lady. So if she's got an egg up there ready for action, it'll have thousands of my little tadpoles already swimming around it, fighting to be the one to make a name for itself. And the sperm of anyone else who follows will have to work hard to even get a look-in. But on the other hand, if she's not fertile today, then she could take all the men in the room above, and no matter how much spunk she gets, it will all be just dribble in the pan."

It was obvious Tom didn't like this observation; even if we both knew what he was saying was true. But with Tom looking dejected, and me feeling very apprehensive, Mr Ross said,

"Look Tom lad, if you're uneasy about letting my lads shaft your little lass, there is nothing stopping the pair of you just going. I mean nobodies forcing her to offer herself."

At first I thought that was it, we can go home now. But when I looked at Tom's face, I realised this must be a false offer. And Tom confirmed this by saying to Mr Ross,

"No it's ok. She wants to reward them."

Adding as he looked at me,

"Don't you?"

I just agreed,

"Yes, course I do."

I didn't know why Tom had agreed to this, but I could tell from Tom's body language, there must be some kind of underlying threat.

Mr Ross went to his desk, and picked up his phone. When he'd finished, he came across to where I was standing next to Tom.

"They'll have to take it in shifts; I can only spare two of them up here at a time."

It was only a minute or so before there was a knock at the door, and Mr Ross called for them to come in. Tom's lower jaw dropped to the floor as he saw the two men walk in. One was a man we both recognised as one of the three bouncers who'd stepped in to save Tom, as Mr Ross had reminded us. But the other wasn't one of these three men. But I don't think that was what had shocked Tom so profoundly. I think it was because he was black. A big African looking man, at least six foot three, with shoulders like my dad.

Now personally, I have never had any prejudice against coloured people of any race. But to be honest, where we live, there just aren't any, and throughout my schooling, there wasn't any in the schools I went to. But even though Tom and I hadn't known each other for more than a few months, I'd already picked-up on his feelings towards coloured people. He always said I didn't know because I'd never met any. I always said he had never given any of them a chance, and he was just being a bigot. So that was one subject we just agreed to differ on, and never really disgust.

But here, and right now, was the symbol of what Tom hated, and he was about to have sex with what Tom considered was his woman. Mr Ross said to Tom,

"What's wrong Tom, you don't look too please to see young Ben here."

Ben, was obviously the name of this coloured bouncer, and as for young, I'd guess he was in his late twenties, so he was older than Tom; but to Mr Ross, that would still make him young. I didn't like the look on Tom's face, and I feared he was about to make some kind of racist comment, so I butted in,

"I think Tom was wondering why Ben is here. He wasn't one of the men who saved the day on the dance floor."

"No my dear, but I have five lads on security, and it could have been any of the five who'd responded to the fight. I can hardly make fish of one and foul of the others. It is of course, up to you whether your offer still stands, but if you're gonna reward three of them, I can't see why treating all five the same would worry you."

"No, you're right. I think we were just both surprised to see a face we didn't recognise."

"Ok Tom lad, we can sit over here, and watch the proceedings; it'll be good to see how she copes with a length of black dick. What do you think?"

Tom looked daggers, but Mr Ross obviously held a lot of respect in the minds of the youth of the area. And I don't mean respect as admire, but a respectful fear, obviously based on this man's past actions. Tom grunted a begrudging,

"I guess so."

So as I went across to the other chesterfield with the two men, Tom and Mr Ross sat there watching. I knew I wouldn't be able to let go and let my emotions take over, not with Tom watching, so I had to force myself to cooperate as they both began to fondle and strip me naked. Once I was naked, I was laid back along the settee, and Ben began to kiss me while his hands fondled my breasts. The other man started by stroking the tops of my legs, but didn't waste much time before my legs were parted, and I could feel his cock nudging at my pussy. At the time I hadn't realised, but all thoughts of Tom watching had evaporated, and as I felt the cock pressing for admission, I heaved up, and accepted him. His fuck was manic, and before I'd even begun to relax, he was pumping his cum. I'm not saying it was a total non event, but his cock was no bigger than Tom's and it was all over before I'd had time to respond.

So as he got to his feet, Ben took his place. Now I'd been waiting with anticipation for this fuck, as every girl above the age of thirteen has heard about the size of a black man's cock. In fact, in my mind, that big red dildo must have been modelled on a black man, cos no white man could ever be that big. So as he approached, I spread my legs wide, preparing myself for the stretching to begin. His cock nudged my entrance like the man before him, and I heaved; but cautiously this time. It slid up, and though pleasant, there was no stretching. In fact, although at this point I'd not seen his cock, it didn't even feel like it could be as big as my Tom's. He fucked very much like the man before him, a manic thrusting. But it was once he'd began his thrusting, that I realised his cock, though not fat, was maybe a bit longer than Tom's or Mr Ross's.

But extra length or not, the time it took him was no longer, and he began to shoot. As he got to his feet, I saw the next bouncer approaching, this man I did recognise from the dance floor. He was the man who'd stepped in between the two fighters, and received more than his fair share of the flying feet and fists. But he was now naked, and his cock was rampantly standing proud. And barring the imitation cock I'd taken earlier, this was far and away the biggest cock I'd ever seen. I'm guessing, but if the dildo was twelve inches, his must be ten, or nine at least. And fat, yes it was fat, fatter than the dildo. I could see him lowering himself into position, and I began to wonder if I'd be able to take him.

The bell-end pushed, and I heaved, and with us both working together, it began to make its way in deep. It was such a wonderful feeling, I began to cry out. Not screaming with pain, but silly things, not all of which I can, or want to remember. But I do know from Tom's version of events later, I'd begged him to fuck me harder and deeper. And I'd also gone into a spasm, within seconds of him starting his fuck. According to Tom, I went delirious, jerking and heaving my body. And again, according to Tom, it happened three times during this one man's fuck. As for my recollections, it was quite simply the best fuck I've ever had, bar none.

Well I remember coming out of my orgasm, and seeing what I thought was Ben's dark chest with its thick curly black hairs, looming above me, as he waited patiently for me to come-to, before he penetrated me. But as I raised my gaze to see his face, I realised it wasn't Ben. It was another of the bouncers, but not one of the original three. As our eyes met, and he realised I was ready, I felt him heave. From this first push, I knew this was a substantial sized cock. And although I never got to see the cocks together, from the feelings they gave, I'd rate this one as only slightly smaller than the last man. But even though he had size on his side, and we did both cum in unison. This was still a frantic effort, and didn't even rate as highly in my memory as the fuck with Mr Ross.

But as I've said we came together, and by the time I was again conscious of my situation, the last man was standing there waiting for his turn. This time I could see his cock before he got into position, and he was very similar to my Tom. But like most of the others, he rammed franticly, and cum before I was even getting into my stride. So as he got up from his fuck, so did I. I cleaned myself down as well as I could, and then began to get dressed.

Tom came across, and as he stood at my side, he asked in a dejected tone,

"Are you ok?"

I could tell he'd found the event more of an ordeal than I had. In fact, if I'm really honest, once I'd fallen under the influence of my own libido, I'd actually enjoyed myself. And yet, contrary-wise, even after experiencing what I still regard as my best fuck ever, if given the option to repeat it, I wouldn't. And if it were possible to turn the clock back so it had never happened, I would. Very strange, and even I don't understand my reasoning. But my answer to Tom was a measured response, saying what I thought he'd want to hear.

1...678910...18