The Cycling Team - Prologue

Story Info
Jenna uses her toys to full effect.
1k words
3.71
7.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to go up to the bedroom and have some sexy time?"

Jenna sighed. She loved Mark, but he really didn't know how to seduce a woman. They'd been married for five years and he'd gotten lazier and lazier until now, a crass invitation was the only foreplay she got.

Jenna and Mark met in college and had gotten married before their senior year. They'd been each other's first and the sex was exciting. Everyone said they were too young and inexperienced but they thought they knew better. Mark said their love was different and the time was ripe. Now she wondered what she had missed.

Jenna followed Mark up to the bedroom and watched as he stripped off his clothes. He was a little on the short side at 5'8" but he was a cyclist, so he was trim and fit. His cock was tiny flaccid but he was a grower, so his five and a half inches was plenty for her...especially since she owned an array of toys. She had read a lot of studies and 5.5" was average for white guys.

As she stripped down, Jenna looked at her 26 year old body. She was 5'5" and slim. Her small breasts had perky, pink nipples that hardened into pencil erasers when she was aroused. She kept her bush trimmed neatly, but she wouldn't shave it off, even though Mark liked it that way.

"Okay baby, lay back and let me see what you've got." Jenna knew what he had. 5.5 inches. It was fine. She made up her mind. Mark was getting a handie. That way, it would be over quickly and she could jerk off without him interfering.

Jenna crawled up onto the bed and straddled Mark. She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the lube, dangling her nipple just out of reach. He whimpered lightly but refused to sit up and do anything about it. He was so passive in bed.

She filled her right hand with lube and reached down for his cock. He was already half hard as she grasped him firmly. "Do you like that baby? I can feel you getting so big! Oh yeah"

He hardened quickly and she started moving her firm grip up and down. She knew what he liked and focused on the head with short strokes. He squirmed under her as the intense sensations from his cock radiated outward. His toes curled and he started thrusting in time to her movements.

"Oh God, that feels so good, Jenna. Slow down, though. I don't want to come yet, babe."

She didn't slow down. She didn't care what he wanted. She was in control now and she didn't feel like having to wait to have her fun. She sped up and squeezed a little more.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck!" Mark's cock spurted once onto his belly and then oozed 2 or 3 more times onto her hand. His cum was slightly yellowed from his burger heavy diet and the smell was slightly off. She certainly wasn't going to be licking it up. She grabbed a Kleenex from the bedside and wiped her hands off.

"Jenna that was great. I tried to last a little longer for you but you're so damn good. I wanted to fuck tonight."

"Sorry baby, you just looked so good underneath me and I couldn't help it. And it felt good, right?"

"It felt great."

"Good, now move over. And grab Ivan for me. And Kermit."

Ivan was an 8 inch long pink vibrator with a clitoral stimulator, while Kermit was her anal dildo. She always made Mark present them to her for a masturbation session so he could see what she needed. Sometimes, she even let him insert them. She covered Ivan with lube and shoved it into her cunt. Jenna's mother was always sure to teach her the proper names of things growing up, but when getting fucked, Jenna had a cunt.

Sensations radiated from her midsection as she slowly worked the vibrator in and out. Ivan filled her up completely and she loved the feeling.

"Lube up Kermit!" She ordered Mark. It was a ridiculous statement but he leapt to obey. He carefully spread lube all over the seven inches of silicone. It was a series of narrow and wide sections, the largest of which were two inches. He waited by the bedside, his spent penis slowly coming back to life.

"Ok, put it in." She demanded.

Mark lined up the neon green sex toy with Jenna's pulsing rose bud and slowly started to insert it. She was bucking her hips in time to the vibrator fucking and it took him a moment to get the entry right.

"Dammit Mark, do it!" She reached over and slapped his bare ass. The stinging caused him to jump and Kermit slipped past her anal sphincter. "Yes! Oh God, yes!" Jenna squealed as the first couple inches stretched her asshole. She never had anal sex with Mark because premature ejaculation always stopped things as soon as they started. Her toys could stay hard until she came.

Gradually all the sections of her anal toy slipped in and she buried the vaginal dildo all the way as well. The feeling of fullness overwhelmed her at first and she took a deep breath. When she calmed down, she finally turned on the vibration and Ivan's clitoral stimulator joined the action. Jenna started bucking on the bed as an orgasm built and built. She started thrusting Kermit in and out of her asshole as waves of pleasure washed over her, sweeping up to the inevitable peak. The whole time, Mark stood by the bedside, watching her moan and squirm as the toys did what he couldn't. He was fully hard now.

"Oh God, yes! Yes, yes, fuck yes!" Jenna screamed. Wave after wave of pleasure tossed her against the bed until finally subsiding. The toys slowly slipped out of her as she twitched and purred her way back to earth.

This is why she did all the work when it came to sex. She was fucking good at it.