Wife's POV First Time Shared

Story Info
Wife's POV while being shared for the first time.
3.4k words
4.29
27.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherie POV,

I cannot believe I am about to do this. I am a bundle of nerves as I put the finishing touches on getting ready.

Looking in the mirror I have to admit that I do look hot and sexy in my tank top tshirt and panties. The tank top stopping a little above the panty line covering my groomed pussy hairs is a good touch. I am positive that Evan and Mike will like the view.

Did I just say Evan and Mike? Why I agreed to Mike's fantasy of bringing another man into our bed for me to enjoy is hard to explain. Part of me, the happily married wife, is struggling with the other part of me, that is looking forward to the taste, touch and feel of someone else. It has been many years since I have experienced anyone not named Mike. Am I going to be able to handle both of them at the same time? I know this is Mike's ultimate fantasy, but what will happen when Evan is in my mouth and pussy will he be able to handle that scene, will I get carried away and do something not expected.

How I agreed to this is a long story that goes back a few years when we decided to share our innermost fantasies.

Mike floored me when he said that he had several that involved me and another man, some with Mike, others with me spending time alone with a lover then sharing all details. It was something that I had told Mike would never happen.

We added these as role playing scenarios, the sex was awesome, part of me almost wanting to attempt it. A few favorites where I would get picked up with Mike watching me leave, sharing the details when I returned. Another was where we found a third and I got to enjoy them both. The role playing got pretty graphic with regards to what I was doing which made the sex all that hotter.

One night after a great round of sex I asked Mike what is driving this fantasy, does he really want to see another man's dick in my hand, mouth and pussy? He had a hard time answering the question, but was honest saying that if we ever got close to making it a reality he may not want to go through with it. He was sure of one thing. He wanted to see me get pleasure from someone else.

We continued adding these scenarios to our love making, one time addindba name for the man joining us, Jake. Getting ready for bed one night wearing sexy lingerie, I told Mike the outfit was for Jake, asking Mike what he thought? Would Jake like to see your wife dressed like this, how long do you think it would be before I was on my knees in front of Jake sucking on his dick. It was hot, I liked driving Mike crazy. Adding a name to fun made it feel realistic.

Fast forward several months while we were on vacation. We met Evan as he was seated at our table during the dinner portion of our cruise. He is handsome, charming, widowed, well spoken, attentive and turns out he loves to dance, something Mike doesn't enjoy.

After dinner we moved to the lounge. A few drinks later Evan asked if I would like to dance. He was a gentleman respecting all boundaries, although when I did stumble into him once his catch/embrace lasted a little longer than normal. There was an attraction on both sides. I am sure Mike noticed our touch lasting a little longer than necessary.

When we got to the room, I practically attacked him, stripping to just panties, getting on my knees sucking his dick madly, Mike looked at me saying I am sure Evan would love this view, even more he would love to experience what you are doing with your mouth. That was it for me, we used Evan's name the rest of the night during our love making. It was some of the best sex I could remember.

Waking up next to Mike, watching him sleep I replayed the night before, it was hot, hotter than normal, using Evan's name had heightened the experience. Part of me was starting to get interested in seeing what it would be like with Evan, but another part was petrified about the thought of another man.

I should not have been worried, I started to apologize for getting carried away the night before, Mike stopped me saying he enjoyed the experience, he continued that using Evan's name was an added spice, he was turned on at hot it made me everytime he called himself Evan. He specifically enjoyed me blowing him telling him I was going to do this to Evan. Mike admitted that maybe it was time to approach his fantasy, for the first time I did not say no immediately, but added that I was not there, yet.

That day we ran into Evan during an excursion, inviting him to join us for lunch. Conversation flowed easily, the food was awesome, we were enjoying his company., making plans to meet for dinner. While dressing, Mike mentioned that it appeared that Evan and I were getting along rather well, I admitted that I was enjoying our time with him. Mike asked again if I was interested in making his fantasy a reality? After a pause I gave him the same answer as earlier, that I was not ready to take that step, yet. In my mind I was very ready as there was an attraction to Evan and he was a perfect fit to make this fantasy a reality. I put that out of my mind as we headed to dinner.

Dinner went great, again pleasant banter back and forth, Mike and Evan hitting it off, at times I caught Evan giving me a glance, smile, me returning the smile, feeling something inside for him. Eventually we made our way to the dance floor with me starting to get vivid images of Evan and I together. The dancing did not make it any easier as we did a slow dance when I could not find Mike, I enjoyed being held by Evan. Turns out Mike was watching from the hidden corner.

In our cabin, Mike said to me he watched the slow dance and it was erotic with me being in his arms. I admitted that it felt nice to be held by Evan. Mike brought up again bringing Evan into our bed, I hesitated in my response, Mike jumped on the hesitation saying this is the perfect opportunity to really live a fantasy that has been driving him crazy for a long time. I looked at Mike and asked if he was really ready to see Evan's dick in my mouth, me on my knees in front of Evan, to see me underneath Evan, kissing Evan as he was fucking me, taking him from behind. Mike was positive he was ready to watch and join. I said if we do this we can never go back. There is no undoing a blowjob or Evan's dick inside my pussy. I wanted the night to make the decision hoping we would both come to our senses as I was ready to give myself to Evan. It was a restless night, thoughts and images of me being taken by Evan were vivid, my body was saying yes, my mind was saying no, wondering what it would do to our marriage.

I had been up most of the night and was sitting on the balcony as Mike came out with a cup of coffee. He pulled up a chair next to me, saying he loves me no matter what I decide, but that he really wanted this for both of us and that he felt this would strengthen our relationship and make our sex life better. I sat on his lap and as we kissed, I told Mike I was willing to invite Evan into our bed. He was stunned, adding that he wanted me to experience another man totally and that I was free to do whatever I wanted with Evan. With that I told Mike he had to make the invite to Evan.

I stared into the horizon, both excited and terrified. I had just agreed to give myself to another man. Would Evan be interested? It was the next thought that entered my mind. Mike went to find Evan, I continued to gaze into the ocean almost afraid to move. I heard Mike enter the room, he found me on the balcony, telling me in two hours Evan would be here and that he was flattered beyond belief..

It was real now I had two hours to get ready. Mike went through my lingerie picking out the outfit. In the shower I decided to groom my pubic hair into a small patch just above my pussy. Stepping out of the shower Mike admired the new look, kissed me deeply then closed the door for me to finish dressing. As I was pulling up my panties I heard Mike talking to Evan. It was real Evan was here and I was going to step into their view in a few short minutes.

With all the strength I could muster I stepped into the cabin. The expression on their faces said it all as they both had massive smiles. Making my way to Mike I was enjoying being the object of their attention. Mike pulled me close, kissed me passionately, his tongue filling my mouth, his hands on my ass. I was melting into my husband's arms. Mike broke the kiss and turned me to face Evan, whispering in my ear to greet Evan. Meeting Evan's glaze was enough for me as he had a hunger in his eyes, making me feel all the more desirable. Our mouths met, the first man to kiss me like this since getting married, our tongues soon followed, Evan's hand on my ass. Our kissing became intense with Evan's hands kneading my ass cheeks pulling me close, I could feel his growing excitement, turning me on beyond belief.

I moved to the couch facking Mike and Evan and asked Evan to undress. His pants fell to the floor, his boxers with noticeable excitement got me going and made me want to suck his dick. Evan removed his boxers, and I could see the dick that was going to take my virgin married mouth and pussy. It was standing at attention, I used my finger to ask Evan to stand in front of me, using my left hand with my wedding band in plain view I started to play with Evan's dick. I blew hot air on it, making it jump, sticking my tongue out, looking at Mike, I brought Evan's dick to it, licking all around its head, my eyes never leaving Mike. I was enjoying being a cock tease as the more I licked Evan the more he wanted to be in my mouth. Continuing to look at Mike I opened my mouth taking Evan in, there is something so taboo to be looking at your husband while taking another man's dick into your mouth. I sucked Evan in moving my head up and down several times getting used to the difference from Mike, pulling him out, using my tongue all over his dick stopping at the head, my tongue licking his precum.

Looking at Mike, his eyes were locked on me and what I was doing to Evan with my mouth. I was enjoying the effect I had on both men. Holding Evan in my hand I asked Mike if he wanted his dick sucked while using my tongue to continue to lick Evan, my right hand grabbing his dick and giving him the same treatment I had given to Evan. I went from dick to dick several times, feeling like a porn star.

I had them so very close and was in control. Knowing that Imade a decision to do something that I have rarely done, swallow. Taking Evan into my mouth, deciding to give Mike a show I pulled Evan out of my mouth, starting to jack him off, I wanted Mike to see his cum enter my mouth. Shortly Evan's first spurt of cum made its way into my mouth, Mike watching the spurts of cum hitting the back of my throat, I took Evan back into my mouth to let him finish cuming. Some of it was already on its way to my stomach, the rest was in my mouth, looking at Mike I swallowed Evan's cum, took the head of his dick into my mouth, sucking out any leftover cum. I moved to Mike, said your turn, pulled him by his ass to take him as deep as I could, feeling Mike cum down my throat, his cum heading to mix with Evan's. I cleaned Mike up, wanting every drop of his cum. I felt like a true porn star. Mike and Evan had smiles that went from ear to ear.

Mike helped me to my feet telling me it was my turn. He removed my panties while Evan sat down. He pointed me to Evan who grabbed me by ass and pulled my crotch to his face burying his tongue into my groomed pussy. I lifted my legs and placed them over Evan's shoulders with Evan's holding my ass as he used his tongue on my pussy. I leaned back into Mike as Evan started to devour my pussy, Evan was good with his tongue. Mike had his hands on my tits playing with them, kissing my neck, ears and lips. I was starting to bounce on Evan not wanting the feeling to end, Mike telling me I looked so fucking hot sitting on Evan's mouth telling me to cum. I had 3 orgasms in that position finally having to give Evan's tongue a rest.

Mike moved me to the bed, spreading my legs, replacing Evan's tongue with his. I was dying as it felt so good to be the object of Mike's oral assault. Evan started to kiss my tits which had been pulled free of my shirt, he sucked on my nipples making them extremely hard and sensitive. Mike was using his tongue in all the right places, I found Evan's cock with my hand pulling him to my mouth as I wanted to get him as hard as possible before he fucked me. Mike stopped eating me asking me if I wanted to feel Evan inside of me. Taking one final lick I nodded.

I moved to a position on the bed using my elbows to prop me up, knees bent, legs spread giving Evan a view of my very moist pussy, inviting him to take me. Evan used his hands to spread my knees, his lips finding my lips, his tounge finding mine, me feeling the warmth of is dick nearing my pussing. With Mike watching next to me on the bed, Evan moved the head of his dick to my entrance, started to slide it up and down driving me crazy. Looking at Mike, I felt the head of his dick start to enter me, the first man other than Mike since marriage. Evan took his time entering me, he was slow and steady as he started to fill my pussy. It felt so good and different then Mike. Evan continued to kiss me as his dick started to slide in and out of me, slow at first, then picking up pace, I wrapped my legs around him as I wanted all of him inside of me, it felt incredible. I could not take much more, groaning, moaning into his mouth asking him to cum inside of me. Evan tensed up and then I could feel his cum being shot into my womb. Evan stayed in place and kissed me as his dick slowly removed itself from me.

I had just been fucked by another man, how was Mike going to react. I did not have to wait long to find out, he took Evan's position and entered my stretched, cum filled pussy with little resistance. We kissed, I wrapped my legs around Mike forcing his dick to be in me as deep as possible. He told me he loved me, I said the same, telling him to cum in me mixing his cum with Evan's. While kissing Mike shot his load. Two men had cum in my pussy in a short time. I felt like that prorn star again.

It was break time, with both men very attentive to me, I felt like a true princess. I laid down between them as they started to run their hands over my body. Two sets of hands touching the front me everywhere, my breasts, belly, legs, head, neck and pussy. They were kissing my ears and neck, my weak spots, I was enjoying every touch kiss and nuzzle. I placed my hand on their dicks, Mike asking me if I wanted to take a ride. Moving my body over to Evan I slid myself down to his cock feeling it at my entrance. I used my hand to guide Evan back inside me, looking at Evan, then Mike. Evan's dick felt good as our pace quickened, slowed, then quickened again. I had no idea if either of us would be able to climax again, but was enjoying the ride too much to stop. Evan placed his hands on my breasts squeezing away. Mike was watching the show, telling me to cum, I want to see you cum in Evan's dick, let go and cum. I did with Evan following shortly.

I was enjoying being the object of two men's attention, but had to wonder how much more any of us had left. Mike made us a drink, all of us in the afterglow of great sex. Mike said there is one more thing he wanted to try when we were ready. I was interested in what he had planned. He said I want to see you on all 4's taking one from behind and one in the mouth switching half way through.

We moved to the bed, I got on all fours, with Mike taking me from behind first and Evan in my mouth. It took some time, but once we got into a rhythm every thrust from Mike made me take Even a little deeper in my mouth. I was enjoying the sensation of one in my pussy and one in my mouth. Mike looked at Evan and asked to switch, Evan was now back inside my pussy with Mike in my mouth. We developed the same rhythm with Evan's balls hitting my ass, me taking Mike deeper than ever before with him holding my head as he came down my throat, Evan somehow having another orgasm and me coming on Evan's dick again.

We were all spent, but so very satisfied. Evan decided it was time to leave Mike and I alone to process the events of the day. I watched him dress, walked him to the door, naked, giving him a final kiss as well as a chance to grab my ass one more time.

Joining Mike on the couch, him calling me a sexy, sexy woman as I sat on his lap. Looking at me intently, he said the fantasy was better in person and that it was the hottest thing he had ever experienced. He asked if I enjoyed it. I admitted that I enjoyed it much more than I had expected, adding that I liked having the power over both of you. He asked about swallowing, I said that the taboo nature of having another man in my mouth with you watching drove me to do something that I know you wanted to see so I decided to push the envelope and swallow. He said that it was extremely hot to watch me swallow cum from two men on the same day. He called me his little porn star.

All this talk had Mike hard again. I slid myself down on my husband enjoying the familiar feeling of his dick inside of me. We kissed while I was riding him slow and easy, one more time he thanked me for making the fantasy a reality, that he loved me and that I was an incredibly sexy woman. I continued to enjoy him inside my pussy when he asked me if there would be a next time, I smiled whispering in his ear his wish was my command.