The Cyclist

Story Info
A cyclist stops for a drink and gets to ride a pony instead.
2.8k words
3.9
30.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do like to cycle and often along back roads my mind will drift to thoughts like these. If you don't care for bondage, anal, or non consent this may not be your cup of tea.

The cyclist

I had been riding for at least half an hour and had not seen a house. I got my new cyclocross bike delivered on Thursday, and my new spandex jersey and padded cycle shorts arrived the following day. Since Covid started I had been doing a lot of cycling and I had not had much opportunity to spend money so I sprang for a carbon fibre 2 x 10 and some new togs. I used to ride road bikes but they didn't like gravel and there were so many roads to explore without cars trying to run you over so here I am.

The only issue is that I ran out of water nearly 45 minutes ago and was starting to feel the cramps & weakness that comes from dehydration. Should I turn around or keep going in the hopes of coming upon a house? I knew it would take at least 3 hours to get home and since I live alone there was no one there to call & come to get me. I slowed down while I thought about it and around the next curve I saw a small stone house which looked like an old one room school house. The lawn was freshly mowed and a woman sat on the front porch. I didn't hesitate, but pulled into the driveway and stopped short of the porch on her gravel drive.

"Hi, nice place!" I said.

"Thanks" she replied- "what can I do for you this fine morning?"

"Well, I've been riding for a while and I am a ways from home but I have run out of water. I wonder if I could fill my water bottle here? A garden hose will be fine."

"Sure," she said. Come up on the porch out of the sun- just keep your distance and sit in yonder chair."

Not too many people said 'yonder' anymore I thought but I gratefully climbed off the saddle and pulled my shorts down a bit. You don't wear anything under cycling shorts so things often need re arranging when you change position. I stepped up the porch stairs and took the seat indicated by the door. It was not a really hot day- one my mother would have said is a good drying day for the hay in the field or the laundry on the line but I felt the sweat begin to cool me in the shade.

I passed her my bottle and said she'd bring me a glass of water right away.

She was actually gone for about 5 minutes before returning with my bottle and the promised glass of water which I gratefully accepted and took an immediate long draught.

"The water here is pretty hard- lots of iron in it but I hope it is OK," she said.

It tasted cool and sweet to me, which is what I told her. For the first time I took a look at her and decided she could be anywhere between 40 and 60. She had gray hair in a pageboy with a hankie tied over it. She wore short denim shorts and an old T shirt with her nipples showing plainly through the threadbare fabric. Her legs were firm and nicely tanned and she was barefoot. Well preserved, I thought.

We made some small talk about where I lived and what I had done during the lockdown and if I was married (which I was not) while I gulped the last of the water down. I also took a few sips from the water bottle and she asked if I wanted more water but I said no thank you I'd better be going.

I started to stand when things started to whirl and I quickly sat down again.

The last thing I remember is her face close to me asking if I was alright...

When I woke up I was lying on my stomach and when I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was my new bike shorts and jersey in pieces on the floor in front of me. I slowly tried to look around and found it was in a fairly small dark room- no windows that I could see and it looked like egg cartons were fastened to the walls. My arms and legs felt like lead and when I tried to raise them I could not. I heard chain links clink. I was lying lengthwise on something that looked like an old box horse like we had in gym class. My wrists were fastened near the bottom of the pyramid below me and my ankles were likewise fastened to the rear bottom of the box directly under my hips. It felt like my balls were tied to something and then I realized that I had a collar which was also tied down below my throat.

"Well this is a nice mess" I thought to myself.

I started to call out "Hello, is anybody there?! Help me!" I repeated this several times until I saw a square of light in front of me from a door that had been opened behind me somewhere. I tried to look around but that was impossible.

"Well hello again" said a familiar voice. "I was beginning to think I had put too much into your water and you'd never wake up." It was the voice of the lady on the porch- a lady whose name I did not even know.

"What- what's going on?" I said.

"Well that could be a long answer but I'll keep it short honey. You are in no position to argue. What's going on is whatever the hell I feel like I want to do to you so you'd better keep a civil tongue in your head. I could cut it out but I think I want to make some use of it first." She ran her hand up over my butt cheek and gave me a little smack. Then she grabbed my balls and I realized that my cock was in some sort of sleeve or something. I'd seen pictures of wire cages or chastity devices and I think maybe that is what it was. I tensed up but there was nothing I could do.

She let go and walked in front of me. Black high heels, black thigh highs with a matching garter belt, and a black lacy bra with her nipples sticking through it. No panties. She was definitely well preserved and I couldn't help but look at her Brazilian perfectly framed by the garters and belt.

"Getting you in here unconscious was no easy feat, but once I saw that ass and those lean legs I knew that you'd be worth the effort". I got a real sweat on getting you on 'the horse.' Had to take a shower! If you feel a little damp it's because I took the opportunity to clean you out back there. You'll appreciate it later. Sorry about your clothes but you won't be needing them again.

What the heck was she talking about? I must still be a little groggy.

She reached to the side and dragged out a chrome bar stool with a square black elongated padded seat on it. She pulled it directly in front of me, climbed on and pumped the adjustment until my nose was touching her slit. She raised her legs up on either side of my head and rested her sharp heels on my back where they started to dig in on either side of my spine.

She grabbed each side of the collar, pulled me to her and said "Time to eat honey!"

Well honestly what else was there to do? I started to lick- starting right down by her ass hole and running my tongue up the length of her slit. She humped my face again and again.

"Oh yes that's good honey- tongue my clit- just your tongue- no lips - faster! Faster! Now suck my clit! OHhhhh!!" she pushed her whole crotch into my face and shuddered. I could feel her juices running down my face and off my chin.

"That was pretty good honey, so I may take it easier on you than I may have had you tried to refuse or tried to bite me. That would not have been wise for a person in your position."

She climbed down off the stool and moved it aside. Then she also kicked the remains of my cycling outfit to one side. I was just trying to catch my breath and my cock was acting as if it wanted in on the action too. It was trying to swell inside the confines of the cage and becoming very uncomfortable, I was wriggling my hips trying to find a better position but it was not happening.

She must have noticed because she said "Oh is your poor little wee wee trying to get out? No wonder because I also ground up 2 Viagra in your water along with my special sleeping potion. By the way that is what makes you open to suggestion which is why you are so compliant at the moment- but it will wear off eventually-probably. I am not worried because you would have to be Houdini to get out of that. Likewise if I could draw your attention to your wrists you will notice that there is a 1 inch wide steel cuff with a lock bolt holding it closed and it in turn is screwed to the base of your 'pony' with a couple of links of 3/8 chain to allow just enough wiggle room to make you want to try to pull yourself free. Go ahead, try. I dare you. I used to be a shop foreman- or forewoman where I looked after carpenters and welders. I know what I am doing."

"So I'll bet you would like nothing better than to fuck me right now would you? Well since I am in such a good mood, let's do it!"

I wondered how in the hell I was going to fuck anything in my current position. She soon answered my question by moving to a nearby table and walked back towards me with a strap through which it looked like a corn cob had been pierced.

"Open wide" she said and inserted the slightly smaller end in my mouth. She buckled the wide strap behind my head and reached for the stool again. She pulled it close to my face and wiggled her ass up close. Again I could smell her sex and sweat as she held the ribbed dildo in one hand and slid her pussy right up to my nose on the fake cock.

"Come on honey get going I want to feel you stroking." I lunged forward and back as best I could within the confines of my range of motion- maybe 3 or 4 inches. My neck was cramping as well as my jaws. Judging by the amount of juice running out of her and the animalistic grunts I hoped to god she was close to orgasm. Meanwhile my cock was doing its best to stretch the confines of its cage and my hands were grasping and clenching at nothing.

Finally she came with her hands wrapped around the back of my head and humping my face like crazy. I was almost blacking out from lack of oxygen. She slumped back in the long chair and lay still for a while as I tried to catch my breath.

"Wow that was pretty good honey, I need a drink". I watched her down nearly a whole glass of wine and sat on the stool with her head on the small table. Her breasts were heaving and one was almost completely out of the small bra. She reached behind her and unfastened it.

Nice boobs I thought. I couldn't help it. She massaged her nipples as her breathing continued to slow. When she got up she came over to me and unstrapped the dildo. She turned it around and deep throated me several times holding it in almost all the way until I started to gag.

"Don't worry honey, you'll get better at cock sucking - and other things. But right now why don't you lick and suck these beautiful titties? Aren't they nice? All natural too." I wrapped my lips around whichever one she fed me until she started to breathe heavily again.

She left suddenly and went behind me. When she returned she was sporting a sizeable strap on lifelike cock complete with veins and ridges. It was slightly larger than my own. She poured herself another glass of wine and downed it in a single swallow.

"Well if you liked my tits you are going to absolutely love my cock," she said.

"Now watch this". She touched a button on the belt and the cock began to rotate and wiggle - even growing a bit as it lengthened and shortened and started a slow gyration first to the left and then to the right.

"Nice, eh? You know throughout my life many men have tried to fuck me and a few even did a good job of it but as a woman, you get to know how that cock should really feel inside you. You are going to reap the benefit of all my experience but I'll warn you - it was not all good experience. Now you'll want to get this nice and sloppy before I proceed to fuck you up the ass with my little toy. I say little because I have more and some are considerably larger. You'll find out."

She pushed the rotating cock in my mouth and I started to try and get some saliva around it while she was driving it into my throat. After a few minutes she pulled it out and went out of sight behind me.

I felt something warm and wet at the entrance to my hole. Thankfully I also felt something dripping right in my ass crack. In this position I could not clench or anything else and she just slowly and relentlessly pushed the invader into me. I felt pain and fullness and then she started to rock in and out while the automated cock did all sorts of other things to my insides. After a few minutes she grabbed my hips and started to thrust all the way in and out until the head of the cock came free and then pushed it back in past my ring of muscle.

"Have you ever thought you might be fucked to death?" she asked me. "Well you will find out what it is like. I am not going to stop until the Viagra does its work and you come through your cock cage. Think you won't or can't? You would be wrong. I would bet you but you have nothing to bet."

She grunted and pushed and shoved and withdrew while the cock gyrated and seemed to want to crawl right up into my insides.

After quite a while she noticed my body trying to thrash and said "I think we are there!" She was right, I had an orgasm without being able to get hard or finish it properly and she watched my come drip through the end of the cage and caught it in the palm of her hand. It was not a very satisfying come.

"Well only one thing left to do" she said as she came back in front of me and covered the cock with my come and forced me to lick and suck her cock clean of the juice from both my ass and my cock. She removed the strap on and walked out of the room through the door behind me.

"Wait, I cried I have to go to the bathroom."

"No you don't she said, there's nothing much in there I told you. It just feels like you have to shit after you get ass fucked. Get used to it."

She returned with a glass of something and held a straw to my lips.

"Drink up honey, this milkshake will help you keep up your strength and I am not going to give you a knife & fork to eat!"

I sucked the cold liquid up through the straw and it really did taste good- chocolate.

I was nearly finished when she said: "Good stuff. When you wake up you will find yourself in a different setting and certainly in a different position but the result will be similar. You are a cyclist, right? Get used to the cycle!"

I had been drugged again. She squatted down so that she could look in my eyes and everything went dark.