The Daddy Diet

Story Info
Lacy learns that Daddy has all she needs in his pants.
912 words
3.91
30.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Daddy arrived, Lacy was off her rocker in regards to her life- Her homework went by the wayside, she stayed up late until early morning and worst of all, she was eating cookie dough ice cream each night for dinner *gasp.* But she loved and respected her Daddy more than anything, and her only desire was to fully relinquish herself to him and his trusting hands. She lovingly wrote his rules down in her notebook, each letter a different colour of the rainbow. During exams, she would flip to them and ensure that they were memorized for that night, when he would inevitably quiz her. She didn't want to forget again- Last time, Daddy beat her ass so hard, that sitting down in class was painful the whole following week.

But all the while, she thanked Daddy for the discomfort and daydreamed about him- He knew what was right for her, and it was true- She could be a brat sometimes, but deep down, he owned her, and she accepted it. She wanted to be his perfect little princess, kitten, and whatever else he needed to be satisfied. Because she knew, what satisfied him in the end, was for her own good. When he felt the urge to have her sexually, he took her, and she relished every moment of it. Her Daddy would use her, and would always cum deep inside. When even a drop of his precious seed would spill out of her, she was forced to lick it up. He would yank her chain, and she would lick, and always say, "Thank You, Daddy," like a good little slut.

Then in one particularly stressful week, Lacy felt herself slipping. It wasn't with her bedtime or homework, but with her ice-cream addiction. She was getting three scoops at once, extra sprinkles, even with Oreo and chocolate chips on top *double gasp.* Daddy knew something had to be done.

He called it the Daddy diet. No more icecream, or cake or even nuggies. For the next week, at least, the only thing his Kitten would be eating was his cum. The first morning was easy. As usual, she awoke to Daddy's cock in her throat, and she sucked him graciously. He fucked her little face and emptied his balls in her, and as usual, she gave him an honest smile and a, "Thank you, Daddy." "Thank you, kitten," he told her, and they kissed and cuddled through the morning.

The difficulty upped later in the day though- Lacy's tummy was rumbling when she was in class. In this moment she would usually be fantasizing about a nice hot fudge sundae. However, in this moment, permeating her thoughts, was instead, her Daddy's firm veiny cock, dripping precum. She had properly internalized her Daddy as being her lifesource, and she was going to go along with the diet. When she arrived home, her kitten attire was laid out on the bed for her. She put on her collar with its jingly bell, inserted her tail and put on her ears. Her Daddy naturally could not resist her, and after making her cum by dominating her, forcing her down, bruising her all over in the passionate struggle, he pulled out. He took out her little kitty water bowl, and ejaculated a nice meal into it for her- his little Kitten's milk. And then he made her beg for it. She said pretty pretty please, with a zillion cherries on top, before you best believe she licked it bone dry. And then per usual, "Thank you daddy."

But Kitten was still hungry. For sustenance, she was forced to get creative over the next few days. She learned she needed to make her Daddy extra horny, to get an extra good meal. She would shave her pussy baby smooth for him, and wear her cutest cotton panties, through which he could see the outline of her dripping cunt. In public, she would stroke him under the table, so that he would lead her off in the distance to feed her. Her mouth became inseparable from his cock and she would literally dream about sucking it, serving her Daddy and being a good little girl.

On Thursday, kitten was to be home, and Daddy needed to go out. She was aching to be fed though, so Daddy made the judgment call of restraining her to the bed until he returned a couple hours later. He couldn't have her wandering off, and disobeying his diet. She lied there, her mind hazy, fantasizing about his return, when his Daddy part would grace her awaiting lips. She would wait hours, days or millennia for him. She was blindfolded, but could hear his return. When he began fucking her face, she sucked like a vacuum cleaner, being careful to use no teeth, to ensure she received his precious cum. And when he came, the dopamine shot off in her head like a heroin trip. She gulped it down greedily, before licking him clean, then thanking him.

Naturally, the Daddy diet could not continue forever, but Lacy wished it could. She knew it was irrational, but she full heartedly embraced this idea of surviving solely off of her Daddy's cum. The little brat she was, from time to time, she would strategically break a rule or two, praying to be put on her regimen again. As she knew that when it would be reinstated, she would appreciate her Daddy even more.