The Daddy Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking tight Ali, it's awesome," Max groaned.

"Yes, it really is," she agreed. "Okay, I'm ready. Now fuck me, Uncle Max!"

Max slid his cock out and then pushed it back inside her. He started sliding in and out with well-practised smooth strokes of his monster cock, Alissa vocalising her pleasure with every thrust.

"I can't wait to feel you explode Uncle Max, I really want to feel your hot cum inside me." She pulled her knees back with her legs wide and Max drove his cock into her again and again.

"I'm going to cum, Ali," Max groaned when he eventually neared the point of no return.

"Do it! Cum for me!" Alissa encouraged him.

Max exploded with a rush of cum inside her, Alissa squealing in pleasure at the feeling of his seed spurting deep into her pussy.

"Fuck that's so awesome!" she cried out as she twitched and rocked on his pulsating cock.

"Holy shit!" Max cried out, flinching with his orgasm. He withdrew his cock from the tight young pussy and flopped on the bed beside her. "That was truly amazing!"

"Better than last night with Rachel?" Alissa teased him.

"Way, way better," he grinned.

"I think we're going to need to wash off again, Uncle Max."

"I think you're right. I might have to shower alone though, if this is how it ends up every time I shower with you."

"I promise it won't happen every time, Uncle Max," Alissa laughed.

Alissa and Max emerged from his room after their second shower to find Chloe and Travis having a quiet drink together in the living room.

"You two took your time," Chloe teased.

"Well, you know it takes time to open up enough to take something like that," Alissa replied, pointing at Chloe's Dad's cock. "But once it's in, oh boy!"

"I can only guess," Chloe lamented. "So can I take it that we've really swapped daddies now?"

"If you mean we've each fucked each other's dad, then you are correct," Alissa laughed.

"Can you believe how blasé these two are about it?" Travis asked Max, shaking his head.

"I'm not questioning anything at this point, mate, I don't want to wake up and have the dream be over."

"I'll drink to that," Travis agreed. Max fixed drinks for Alissa and himself and they joined the other two, lounging around together in the clothing free living room.

"Poor Henry is going to lose his best customers," Alissa noted when they were finishing up the round.

"We really should go enjoy the sun at least once in a while," Travis said.

"I was kind of hoping to get you two hard again," Chloe suggested.

"How about later?" Travis offered. "I need a little time to build up the bank again."

"Oh come on, just let me suck it for a little bit," Chloe wheedled, sliding from the lounge to kneel in front of Travis.

"Talk about insatiable," Travis groaned. "I don't know if I can say no, though!" Chloe just grinned and practically swallowed his cock.

"She does look good sucking cock, doesn't she Uncle Max?" Alissa teased, running her fingers along his cock.

"Almost as good as you do," he replied.

"Only almost? Well I'd better give you a good view too then, hadn't I?" She leaned over and sucked the head of his cock between her lips.

"What's so good about the way she looks?" Chloe demanded, her competitive streak coming out.

"Only the fact that her lips are wrapped around my cock instead of someone else's," Max laughed.

"Well, do you know what's even hotter than watching Alissa suck cock?"

"What?" Max and Travis asked together.

"Watching her suck cock while I eat her pussy," Chloe said. "But since we have to go downstairs, I guess you'll just have to imagine how hot that could be."

"Oh shit," Travis moaned.

"God," Max grunted as Alissa pulled her mouth away from the knob of his dick.

"Yeah, come on, pants on, it's time for dinner anyway," Alissa said, bouncing off to her room for some clothes.

"Doesn't she have the sexiest little bum?" Chloe commented as she watched her friend leave the room. Then she followed, swaying her hips seductively as if she were on a catwalk, glancing back, chin dipping toward her shoulder as she took in the two hard cocks out the corner of her eye, wishing that she too could try stuffing the larger one in her pussy.

~~~~~~~

They had dinner together and then all went down to the beach for a walk. They spotted Dar and his colleagues setting out on a sunset ride and Alissa found a moment to whisper quietly to her friend, "Did you ever fuck Dar?"

"Not yet," Chloe replied. "But it's definitely on the cards. I would still love to ride his black cock and can't help but wonder just how big it is.."

"Well just don't wreck things to do it," Alissa said.

"Oh, I won't; you can be sure of that!" Chloe replied quickly. She ran off to catch up with Travis, looping her arm through his. Alissa went and joined Max, following her friend's lead, enjoying the feeling of Max's arm draped over her shoulder.

The foursome returned from their walk at about the same time that the horse-back group returned from their ride. Chloe seemed to spark up and gave Travis a quick kiss.

"Just remember, anything you can think of," Alissa heard Chloe emphasise to Travis as she dashed across the sand toward the horses.

"Dare I ask what that's about?" Max asked his mate.

"Trading favours," Travis replied cryptically.

"Yeah, you're right, I probably don't want to know," Max laughed.

~~~~~~~

Chloe couldn't believe Uncle Travis had agreed! She'd promised Alissa she wouldn't do anything to wreck things and knew that her friend had meant not stuffing up what they had all found together over the course of the previous 24 hours. But seeing Dar again had rekindled a fire in her. She'd never had sex with anyone exotic so to speak, and certainly not someone with Dar's beautiful midnight skin. It had seemed weird to go to Travis and tell him she wanted to fuck Dar, but given everything that had been revealed as they'd all talked together, she'd formed the opinion that if she was up front and honest, he might just tell her to go for it. And he had! Admittedly she'd thrown in the offer to do anything he could think of to her, but she probably would have done whatever he wanted anyway.

"Hey Dar, how are you?" she asked the young Jamaican as she slowed to walk up to him gracefully rather than run up and fall all over him.

"Why hello there, beautiful girl, I thought you'd forgotten all about little old Dar."

"Not likely! I've just been a bit busy. But I was hoping maybe we could meet up later tonight? Maybe you could take me a for a walk on the beach?"

"I could take you to a party," Dar offered, his eyes darting down over her body.

"I don't want to go too far from the resort, sorry, but you know, beach walks can be very romantic." One finger was tracing down the line of her bikini top, stretching it out until the triangle was threatening to expose her nipple. She rested her other hand on his forearm.

"Well I have been called the most romantic man in all of Jamaica," Dar grinned. "What time you want to meet up for this walk?"

"Ten?" Chloe suggested.

"I can make that work."

"I hope you can make all sorts of things work," Chloe teased him. "See you at ten!" She walked way without looking back, even though she wanted to catch him staring. She was ninety nine percent sure that if she had glanced back she would have found his eyes glued to her ass. It made her hot just thinking about it and she put a sway in her hips as she walked away.

~~~~~~~

"All set?" Travis asked her when Chloe rejoined them.

"Yep, all set," Chloe replied, slipping back within the comfort of Travis' arm.

"You're terrible," Alissa accused her friend, realising what she must have arranged with Dar.

"No, I'm amazing," Chloe laughed.

They all made their way back to the suite where they removed their clothing and sat down to play cards. When the time clicked over to quarter to ten, Chloe excused herself and went and pulled on a short skirt, black lacy bra and a sheer blouse that showed it off.

"I'll see you all in an hour or so," she announced with a beaming smile and slipped from the room. The three that were left behind said goodbye but refrained from any discussion as to what she was up to. They started a game of thee-handed Joe instead.

~~~~~~~

"Well hello beautiful, I wasn't sure if you would show," Dar greeted Chloe as she approached across a stretch of sand that still held the dying warmth of the day.

"Well I had intended to meet up with you sooner, but the opportunity didn't present itself. I'm here now though, and ready for some Jamaican hospitality."

"Oh, I have plenty of that for you, baby," Dar grinned, his teeth flashing white, reflecting the lights from the resort behind her. Chloe stepped up and slipped her arm about Dar's waist and he held her in return, turning to walk her down toward the ocean.

"Just far enough to get out of the light," Chloe requested.

"Further is better," Dar replied, nervous about being so close to the resort and its private security.

"Safer maybe, if that's what you mean, but closer is more exciting," Chloe teased him, turning to face him, a finger running over his chest and down to his crotch where she grabbed his package.

"Well, exciting is good too," Dar laughed as Chloe's hand began massaging him, working him to an erection.

"You sure don't mess around," Dar observed as Chloe released the fastenings of his jeans. She dropped to her knees, eager to see what Dar had brought her. She pulled on the dark cock, stroking gently as she felt him growing in her hand.

She took him in her mouth and sucked, wanting to see how big he'd be at full erection.

"Mmm, you sure know your way around a cock," Dar praised her as she worked her mouth up and down, hand pumping at the base. When she had him at full erection, she pulled back long enough to admire him. He was generously proportioned, though she was a little disappointed to note he didn't quite measure up to her father. She wondered if anyone ever would. But the comparison wasn't about to stop her from enjoying what she had in hand.

She ran her tongue up and down the long hard shaft of black skin, slipped her lips over the head before licking her way back down again. She sucked his nut, then worked back up, engulfed him and sucked hard.

"Come up here and let me feel those tatas," Dar moaned, reaching down as if to lift her up. Chloe stood up and Dar slipped his hands around her, grabbing her ass before he slid his hands up and around her front to fondle her breasts. She grabbed his cock and stroked him as his hands explored her. Then, while he squeezed and played with her tits, she undid the buttons of her blouse between his hands and when she reached the bottom his hands slipped inside, thumbs caressing her bare skin while his fingers travelled over the lace of her bra. She dropped the blouse to the sand, then reached back and unsnapped the bra's clasp.

"God damn!" Dar exclaimed quietly when she dropped the bra on top of her blouse and stood topless before him. He took her tits back in his hands and lowered his head to alternately suck on each nipple. Chloe sighed and moaned as her nipples were drawn into his mouth. As she tugged on him she felt him harden even more.

"I want this gorgeous black cock in my tight white pussy, Dar," she moaned as he sucked hard on her nipple.

"Sounds like a grand plan, baby," he replied. They dropped down to the sand together and kissed. Dar's hand slid over Chloe's thigh, his hands delightfully callused and rough from his work with the horses. She parted her legs and he accepted the invitation, his hand travelling inward to her pussy. She felt his fingers probe and explore her, then slide inside. She purred appreciatively and kissed him harder, then pushed him onto his back. She stepped over and straddled him then squatted, guiding his cock into her pussy. She sat back, sliding easily down his shaft, rocking forward and back as he reached up for her tits.

He felt big, his cock stretching her pussy wide, and when she felt him bottom out inside her, there was still enough cock for her to wrap her thumb and finger around it. God, how big must my Dad feel? she wondered to herself. For a brief moment she thought about how weird she must be to think of her father's cock while she was fucking Dar, but she let all her thoughts go and lost herself in the moment.

"You really know what you want and go after it, don't you?" Dar asked admiringly.

"You'd better believe it," Chloe moaned, starting to bounce up and down and really enjoy herself. Dar's rough hands moved from her tits to her hips and back again. Every now and then he'd curl himself up off his back to suck her nipples.

Chloe leaned over to where she'd discarded her clothes and grabbed her phone.

"You don't mind if I make some mementoes, do you?" Chloe asked Dar.

"Be my guest," he grinned. Chloe switched the camera so she could take a selfie, grinning as she carefully adjusted the angle of the phone to capture her face, her tits and the big black dick in her pussy.

Once she had the shot, she slipped off his cock. "Wanna do me from behind, Dar?".

"Definitely," he replied. She got on her hands and knees and Dar knelt behind her. He slid his cock back into her pussy and thrust deep. Chloe slid her hands forward until her tits were grazing the sand, then lifted herself just enough so her nipples weren't rubbing in the sand as she pushed back against the luscious deep strokes of his cock.

"Take a picture for me Dar," she groaned after a while. "I want a picture of your big black cock stuck deep in my pussy. Make sure you get one of them with just the tip in so I can remember how big that lovely thing is, too." Dar took the phone from her and she gasped in pleasure as he thrust deep and pulled almost out. The flash lit the night several times.

"Where do you want me to cum, baby?" he grunted as his breathing quickened and he obviously neared orgasm.

"Cum all over my tits Dar, spray me!" Dar pumped his cock into her hard and fast until he was ready to explode, then pulled out. Chloe spun around in the sand while Dar stood up quickly, his hand pumping his cock. Chloe lifted her large tits with her hands, putting them on display and giving him a sizeable target. He exploded with a grunt and shot ropes of hot white cum all over her breasts. Chloe then grabbed hold of his cock and sucked it, drawing the last of his cum from him and swallowing it. Then she grabbed her phone and snapped a selfie with his copious cum dripping down over her tits. She felt it sliding off both tits and dripping onto her thighs.

"If only all the hot white tourist girls were like you," Dar grinned.

"Oh, I'm sure you get plenty of action," Chloe laughed, standing up and heading for the water.

"Wait, where you going?" Dar asked.

"I need to wash off; aren't you coming with me?" Dar didn't answer but followed her down to the water. Chloe suppressed a squeal when she felt the cool water on her feet, but she knew she needed to wash the cum from her body before returning to the resort. She waded into the water naked until it was up to her mid-thigh, then quickly sat down, rolling back into the water until she was submerged. She sat back up, hands slicking back her wet blonde hair. Dar joined her, reclining in the water briefly before standing up again. He was poised between Chloe and the lights of the resort and he cut a lovely silhouette with his cock hanging in front of him, the tip barely above the water line. The light glistened off his muscular chest and Chloe felt her desire stirring again.

She knelt in the water and moved in close, opening her mouth in invitation. Dar grinned and stepped close enough for Chloe to take his cock back into her mouth. She sucked him hungrily, head bobbing back and forth as he grew in her mouth, stretching her lips ever wider, the bigger he got.

She hadn't planned on a second round because she'd promised Travis he wouldn't be alone for the night, but the sight of Dar's big black cock changed her mind. He recovered quickly, and Chloe stood to kiss him again, crushing her breasts against his chest.

Dar reached down and slipped his hands beneath her bottom and lifted her out of the water. With a bit of manoeuvring, he lowered her down and she was impaled on his cock again, but otherwise suspended in the air. He bounced her up and down on his cock for a while until the position became too tiring to maintain, sthen dropped her back down until her feet touched the sand beneath the waves. She turned away from him and ground her butt against him.

"I don't think this works in the water," he murmured in her ear."

"Maybe we should go back up to the beach then," Chloe moaned. "But like just where the waves are flowing up the shore, like in that old movie."

"I mustn't have seen that one, but I'm willing to try," Dar replied.

They waded out of the water together and dropped to the wet sand where the incoming waves were advancing and receding. Chloe lay on her back and spread her legs and Dar slipped in between them. Chloe gave a cry of joy as he shoved his cock back in her pussy and fucked her.

When he was ready, he pulled out of her pussy and stroked himself to orgasm, exploding over her body again.

"So will I see you again?" Dar asked a little later as Chloe was pulling her clothes back on.

"I can't promise anything, Dar. We're only here for a couple more days, so we'll have to take it as it comes. I'll find you on the beach if it's going to happen."

Chloe was thankful that Dar accepted her answer, figuring he was probably used to the occasional romp with a tourist that didn't go any further. She happily made her way back up to the resort, a spring in her step, as she thought about getting even more sex before she went to sleep. It was going to be a good night!

It was only as she approached the suite that she wondered what Travis might choose for the anything he liked she had committed to. She didn't think it was likely to be too outrageous, but a small part of her mind did worry a little.

When she entered the suite she found Alissa, Travis and her Dad playing another game of Monopoly. She was pleased to see that they were all still naked.

"Hey, how is everyone? Does anyone need a drink?" She asked as she passed through to her bedroom, already beginning to strip out of her clothes.

"Beer for me, thanks Honey," her father called out.

"Make that two," Travis called.

"And a vodka raspberry!" Alissa added.

The local undress code satisfied, Chloe strolled back through the living room to the kitchen and sorted drinks for everyone before sitting down to watch the end of the game. Travis was winning again, while her dad was obviously hanging on by the skin of his teeth.

"Did you have fun?" Alissa asked her.

"Uh huh," Chloe replied absently, not really wanting to give anything away.

"Was it all you hoped it would be?" her friend asked. Chloe gave her a look that she hoped said, "I'll tell you later but stop asking questions in front of our Dads!" but Alissa just laughed at her.

"Well, was it?" her father asked.

"Close enough, but I'd rather not talk about it," Chloe said with a sigh.

"Mustn't have been as big as she hoped," Alissa said to Max.

"Ali! It was plenty big enough, thank you very much," Chloe declared indignantly.

"If you say so," Alissa teased, grasping Max's flaccid dick and waving it, a little too obviously, at Chloe.

"You people are horrible!" Chloe stood up and went and turned the television on.

"Hey, I didn't say anything," Travis protested at being lumped in with the other two.

"Well that's true," Chloe agreed. She stood back up, went to the table where they were playing the game and leaned down and French-kissed him, her hand dropping to his crotch to fondle him. She was happy to feel him stiffen in response.

1...89101112...16