The Daddy Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alissa didn't quite know how to respond.

"I need time to think," she said. "I'm going to take a walk."

"Want company?" Chloe asked.

"Not right now," she replied, almost adding 'Not yours.' Fortunately, she managed to hold that back and not risk the consequences.

"Just know that I still love you like my sister, Ali," Chloe offered, "And that I'd never do anything to hurt you or your dad."

"Okay," Alissa conceded and left the room. She headed for the beach.

A thousand thoughts occupied Alissa's mind as she strolled along the white sand, but she kept coming back to what Chloe had said. Her father was single, Chloe was single, and they were both adults. She assumed her father had been a willing participant. After all, she'd seen him looking at Chloe in her bikini and lots of other times for years. She assumed that any man Chloe set her sights on would be unlikely to say no. She sighed. She would have to accept the fact that her friend had seduced and fucked her dad and that if it happened again, she'd simply have to support it.

Then she thought about Chloe's response to her question about fucking Max. She couldn't believe Chloe was so okay with it, so open, even. Thinking about that led her to thinking about the size of Max's cock. Alissa would never have considered herself a size queen, but after having held him in her mouth, she was definitely curious about how good it would feel to have a cock that size in her pussy.

~~~~~~~

Chloe lay on her bed wondering what the day would bring. Would Alissa be okay after her walk? Would Travis be okay with their having slept together? What would her father say when he found out? Because she had every intention of his finding out! After all, she wanted to fuck her Uncle Travis a lot more than they'd done so far, and it would feel awful sneaking around, even if they could get away with it. Just thinking about it had her horny all over again. She thought about going back to Travis' room and waking him up again, but decided that he probably needed the sleep. Instead she wandered out into the living room, still in just her underwear. She eyed off the balcony. Maybe she could work on getting rid of those pesky tan lines some more. Deciding she was going to do exactly that, she unclasped her bra and draped it over the couch, then paused no more than a moment before slipping her thong off as well. She stretched luxuriously, loving the feeling of being naked in the suite. She went to the balcony, positioned the lounge to extract maximum advantage from the sun and lay down.

After half an hour she felt she should get out of the sun for a bit so she wouldn't overdo it. As she walked back inside she noticed her underwear still draped over the back of the couch and decided to leave it there. Being naked was too much fun! Besides, it wasn't like anyone staying there hadn't seen her naked. Well, she realised, her dad hadn't seen her pussy in quite a few years, but then that was nothing to worry about. She flaked out on the couch, not caring who the first person to enter the room might be, happy to push their limits. She decided then and there that for the rest of the holiday the suite would be a nudist zone for her.

The key card released the lock with a snick and she glanced to see who would be coming in the door, only briefly panicking that it might be housekeeping. Fortunately it wasn't any of the service personnel, it was her father.

"What the hell, Chloe?" he asked when he saw her spread out naked along the length of the couch.

"Hi, Dad! I've decided to be a nudist for the rest of the holiday. Well, in here only though, not the rest of the resort obviously," she explained happily.

"And what if that makes the rest of us uncomfortable? Did you give any thought to everyone else?"

"Well Alissa's used to it because like half the time we spend in that room I'm naked around her anyway. And I doubt very much that Uncle Travis is going to complain."

"I didn't say 'complain', I said 'uncomfortable'. There's a difference between accepting something because you don't think you can affect the outcome and being comfortable with it."

"Either way, I'm pretty sure he'll be fine. He should be in his room; do you want me to go ask him?"

"No, I really don't," Max sighed.

"Are you worried you'll get a boner?" Chloe asked with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"No!" Her father responded a little too quickly.

"It'd be okay if you did Daddy, I mean it's perfectly natural," Chloe teased him.

"Is this going to be one of those things where I absolutely can't change your mind?" he asked his daughter.

She just grinned and nodded at him.

"Well what if I said that I was just going to do the same thing? How would you feel if you had to see your old dad naked around here all the time?"

"That would be awesome Daddy! Do it!" Chloe exclaimed. She could tell by the astonished look on his face that wasn't the answer he'd been expecting.

"I think not," he replied.

"Party pooper," Chloe moaned. "Anyway, where have you been? Were you out all night with Rachel?"

"Well, not out, but yes, I was with Rachel."

"Ooo, Daddy went and got some action!" Chloe teased him. "Did she wear you out and drain you dry, is that why you're not getting a boner looking at your gorgeous, naked daughter?"

"Hey, come on, keep it decent, young lady. I'm not getting a boner because you're my daughter! Good Lord, if your mother saw this..."

"Hey, don't bring her into it, that isn't fair," Chloe pouted.

"Sorry, but I just don't know how to deal with this," he said, waving a hand in her direction.

Travis picked that moment to walk out of his room. He stopped dead in the doorway when he too saw Chloe naked on the couch.

"Can you believe this?" Max said to his mate, "She's just declared she's going to go without clothes for the rest of the holiday whenever she's in the apartment!"

"Oh shit," Travis said in shock.

"Oh shit? That's it?" Max asked.

"Well, it's something to process, that's for sure," Travis replied, clearly trying hard not to look in Chloe's direction.

"Look, see how uncomfortable you've made him?" Max accused her daughter. "He doesn't know where to look."

"That's just because you're here, Daddy. "Last night he knew exactly where to look... and touch."

"What the fuck?" Max yelled, glaring at his best friend.

"Don't you dare, Daddy!" Chloe yelled back at him, leaping from the couch, her tits bouncing freely. She hadn't planned to tell him like this. She certainly hadn't planned on ambushing Travis, who looked like his flight or fight reflex was broken. It had just blurted out of her mouth. She dashed over to her 'uncle' and grabbed his arm. "He wasn't going to, Daddy, but I seduced him. You were off with Rachel, Alissa was off with John, I was horny as all fuck and ditched Randy because he was a knob and Uncle Travis was here all on his own too."

"What? So you just fucked each other?" Max hissed.

"Oh, calm down Daddy, we're both consenting adults." Max looked anything but calm. He threw down his key card and stormed out of the suite.

"Well that didn't go so well," Chloe sighed.

"No shit. Maybe it wasn't the best approach," Travis sighed. "Are you okay?"

"Kinda," Chloe mumbled. "I mean I knew finding out wouldn't be easy for him; I just hope I haven't ruined everything."

Travis turned so she was in front of him rather than beside him. He lifted her chin with a gentle finger so she met his gaze. "Your dad is probably more liberated than you would care to think, Chloe. Just give him some time. We can be very protective of our daughters and it isn't easy when they start making decisions for themselves. It's even harder when there's sex involved." He kissed her gently on the lips.

"Thanks, Uncle Travis. You're awesome and I so hope you're right, because I want more of what we had last night." She pressed her body against him and kissed him properly.

~~~~~~~

Alissa was almost back to the suite when her Uncle Max stormed out.

"Are you okay, Uncle Max?" she asked.

"Not really, Ali," he rumbled.

"Want some company?" she asked.

"I don't think I'll be very good company after what I've seen in there,' he declared.

"In that case I think I should come with you for sure," she offered, following him downstairs. He headed straight for the bar with no regard for the time of day.

"How much do you know about what's going on in there?" he asked her as Henry delivered his drink.

"Not a lot, other than the fact that my Dad and Chloe seem to have had sex last night."

"That's about the crux of it. She doesn't even seem to regret it at all."

"Should she?" Alissa challenged him.

"Well I think your dad should, at least!" Max retorted.

"I thought like that when I first found out this morning," Alissa said to him. "But after I'd been over it a thousand times, I decided if that's what they want and they're happy, who am I to tell them they're wrong? Like Chloe told me, they're both single, consenting adults."

"I hear what you're saying, but I just can't bring myself to accept it," Max moaned. "Especially when my daughter decides to declare the suite a nudist zone and run around naked for the rest of the holiday."

"Wait, she what?" Alissa asked.

"She did what I just said. When I came in just now she was sprawled out on the couch fully naked. I was trying to get a point across about how uncomfortable that would make your dad feel when she told me he'd been fine with her being naked the night before. That's when it all came out."

"Well she's definitely one of a kind, Uncle Max," Alissa said, processing what she'd just been told.

"Actually, she's exactly like her mother, believe it or not. This is exactly the sort of thing that Jenny used to do. She was always out there and pushing our boundaries. Your mother was often a willing accomplice, too. More than once those girls had us all skinny-dipping together in some lake or at a remote beach.

"Really?" Alissa asked, completely shocked.

"Yeah, really. I guess I shouldn't be so hard on her. But fuck I tell you, it's not easy to walk in on your daughter all grown up and naked."

"Especially when she's a goddess?" Alissa asked with a laugh.

"Yeah, especially then," he sighed.

"Because you want to look, right?" Alissa intuited. "But you feel like you're not allowed to and so you shouldn't."

"When did you get so bloody perceptive?" Max laughed as he tossed his drink back.

"We girls mature fast, remember?"

"I think I've been reminded of that constantly for a few years now."

"Do you think it would help you if I decided to join Chloe?"

"What do you mean?" Max asked.

"In her nudist declaration. I know my body is nothing to compare to Chloe's, but maybe if you had somewhere else to focus your attention than your own daughter it wouldn't grate so much," Alissa offered, not quite sure where the idea came from, but excited about the reaction that seemed to be growing in her Uncle Max's pants.

"Hey, don't you ever dare to think of yourself as anything but sexy," he replied. "Your body is divine."

"Aww, you know all the right things to say," Alissa laughed. "But you know what I mean. Chloe and I walk into a room and every guy there thinks, 'I need a wing man so I can hit on the blonde.' I'm second prize."

"Prize yes. Second? Not everyone is into big tits, Ali."

"I think I've heard that before," she laughed, calling for a drink from Henry. "But whenever I walk into a room with Chloe, eyes only turn to me after they've checked out her chest." She let go the fact that he hadn't answered her question about whether her getting her kit off would help him deal with the problem of his daughter being naked. It wasn't like she could imagine him saying yes.

They sat and had another drink, after which Max declared himself ready to face his naked daughter without blowing his stack. On the way back, Alissa wondered whether she should join in with Chloe or not. She really liked the idea of Max checking her out. The whole notion had a naughtiness about it that turned her on the more she thought about it! She thought back to Max's revelation that Chloe was just like her mother. She pondered the additional titbit he'd let slip about her own mother being a willing accomplice. It sounded a lot like her and Chloe. Chloe was usually the instigator of crazy, but Alissa didn't often take much convincing to join in. She'd pretty much decided to do the nudie thing when the realisation hit her that she'd be parading around naked in front of her Dad as well!

If Chloe can handle being seen naked by her Dad, then so can I, she decided, feeling a blush steal down her face at the wicked thought. She was thankful that Max didn't seem to notice. But after all, she hadn't told him she was going to join Chloe.

When they opened the suite door, Chloe was sitting watching television, still naked. Alissa had expected it. After all, Chloe was famous for her obstinate streak. She saw her friend look up hopefully at her father.

"Okay..." Max began and took a deep breath. "...I will come to terms with all of... of this. I will leave you to make your own adult decisions and I'll be here for you. Even if I don't think it's particularly smart."

"You're awesome Daddy!" Chloe exclaimed, jumping from the couch to run over and hug her father.

"Yeah, well you owe a lot of that to Alissa, she's the one that talked me off the ledge, so to speak."

"Bestie!" Chloe squealed and hugged Alissa as well.

"Not only that! I'm going to join you in the nudie fun. I need to get out of last night's romper anyway since someone made me think I couldn't get into my room this morning," Alissa declared.

Max did a double-take as if checking that he'd heard correctly.

Alissa simply started briskly undoing the buttons down the front of her romper. She kicked her flip flops toward the door to the bedroom and then shrugged the romper from her shoulders. It fell in a puddle at her feet and she bent to pick it up, wearing nothing but a lacy white thong before giving Chloe and her father a face-splitting grin. "See, nothing to see," she said.

"Except for your sexy-as-fuck nipples," Chloe disagreed. Alissa half expected her friend to start playing with them, but thankfully she didn't, given Max was standing right there.

"And that the um... curtains match the drapes," Max muttered more to himself than to Alissa.

Alissa stepped out of the thong, grabbed her romper from the floor and went to throw it into the bedroom with the rest of her clothes before bouncing back to the living room totally au naturel.

"Isn't it liberating?" Chloe said to her.

"It is, actually," she replied, taking a seat on the couch. "Hey Uncle Max, could you perhaps get us some drinks please?"

"Um, sure thing," he replied, adjusting his pants and dragging his eyes away from the two naked teenagers.

The door to Travis' bedroom opened and he stepped out, stretching as he cleared the doorframe.

"What the hell?" he asked when he spotted not one, but two girls sitting naked on the couch.

"No kidding," Max replied, returning from the kitchen with pre-mixed Mojitos for the girls. "Apparently they're both becoming part-time nudists while they're here in the suite for the rest of the trip." Travis just looked back and forth between everyone, clearly processing what he'd just been told.

Chloe put her drink aside, jumped up from the couch and went to give Travis a hug. He quickly stepped back with a nervous glance at Max.

"It's okay silly, Ali talked him around about us and he's all good," Chloe informed him, grabbing him in a hug.

"Seriously?" Travis sought to confirm.

"Well, all good is probably overstating it a little, but I am coming to terms with the idea."

"You know, you two could go naked too," Chloe suggested.

"Holy shit, it's like Jenny's here," Travis laughed.

"No shit," Max said a little sombrely.

"What do you mean?" Chloe asked.

"Just that trying to get everyone naked is exactly the sort of thing your mother used to do," her father replied.

"Oh wow," Chloe responded. "And would you have done it?"

"We may have done it on occasion," Max laughed.

"Yeah, well... the less said about that the better, I think," Travis declared. "Now that I'm fully awake and up for the day, I'm off to see my mate André."

"Philly steak really isn't supposed to be a breakfast food, Dad," Alissa admonished him.

"It is with jerk sauce!"

"Rubbish!"

"Hush your mouth, I'm hungry. Anyone coming with?"

"I will," Chloe declared excitedly. "Guess I'll need a bikini though."

"How terribly sad," her father suggested. Chloe just poked her tongue out at him and ran off to the bedroom, her tits flailing gleefully with her movements.

"She could put someone's eye out like that," Alissa laughed. "I'll come too, I haven't eaten yet." She too went to the bedroom to don her bikini.

"So how were things with Rachel last night?" Travis asked when the two of them were alone.

"More than satisfactory," Max replied with a grin. "The fact that she drained me was probably the only thing keeping me from getting a full-on boner from looking at those two. Mind you, I can't believe that I only managed to meet up with her on her last night at the resort."

"No kidding," Travis agreed. "Look, about Chloe ..."

"Forget it; she clearly wanted it and I know what she's like when she gets an idea in her head: you probably didn't have a chance. Just treat her right and don't break her heart, yeah?"

"You know I'd never do that," Travis assured him just as the girls came back out of the bedroom.

"Let's go!" Chloe chirped, and they set off for the pool.

After several rounds of drinks, it was clear that Chloe was getting beyond tipsy and Alissa wasn't far behind.

"So tell me Dad, now that you've let the cat out of the bag, tell me one place where you and Uncle Trav and Mum and Lucy all got naked together."

"Well, the beach one night," Max replied. "It was like 2am and we all went skinny-dipping."

"And there were any number of nudie runs down streets," Travis laughed, "although the daytime runs were a bit short."

"And a couple of hot tubs," Max smiled.

"God, it sounds like you were hardly ever not naked," Alissa laughed.

"Oh it wasn't that bad," Max grinned.

"Yeah, other than that one shack we rented, it was never for long," Travis agreed.

"What about a shack?" Alissa asked as her curiosity was spiked further.

"Just a shack on a beach we all rented once before we had you kids. Jenny declared It a clothing free zone, not optional but actually forbidden, and so anytime we were inside we were naked. It was like for a whole week."

"Well then, I hereby declare our entire suite clothing free!" Chloe immediately proclaimed in a loud voice.

"No need to tell the whole resort!" Alissa shushed her friend.

"And I'm not sure I'm up for that," Max said.

"Hey, we came here specifically so we wouldn't all be tragically sad and miserable over the anniversary period. So we should celebrate the way Mum and Lucy would have and if this is the sort of thing they would have done, what better way could we do it? What would Mum have said?" Chloe asked.

The two guys looked at each other.

"She'd say to do it, wouldn't she?" Travis suggested to Max.

Max sighed. "Yep. I'm afraid she would have."

"Then it's done. I say we take a pitcher of mojitos back to the official Nudie Suite and play some games!" Chloe whooped.

"I think we've all given birth to a monster," Max commented before ordering the pitcher from Henr.

They returned to the main room and the two dads went off to remove their clothes while the girls had skinned out of their bikinis in moments.

"Should we play Monopoly?" Chloe asked Alissa.

"May as well, there isn't really anything else other than the cards we brought."

1...678910...16