The Daddy Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well there's certainly no board game like Hide the Salami to play," Chloe laughed. Their dads walked out naked at that point, and all conversation died nervously as everyone took a moment to check each other out.

"Wow, this really is a case of the haves and the have nots, isn't it?" Alissa asked as they sat down to play the game.

"What do you mean?" her father asked.

"Her tits, his cock," Alissa stated baldly.

"Nothing wrong with this cock," Chloe said, reaching across to gently caress Travis. "It's not small, you know."

"Oh, I didn't mean it was small, but your family just seems to have been that little bit extra lucky when body parts got dished out."

"It's okay, honey," her father assured her. "I mean it took a while for me to come to terms with the Elephant Man over here, but if there's one thing I learned from your mother, it was definitely that size isn't everything. At least not to everyone. And besides, that's life's lottery, so play the cards you were dealt and just be glad you're happy and healthy."

"I guess so," Alissa replied. It didn't stop her sneaking constant peeks at the massive cock hanging down between Max's legs, though.

They all got absorbed in the game then, occasionally topping up their drinks as they sorted out property sales and rents. It became clear fairly early on that the luck was with Travis and he was going to win the game. Alissa was the first one to concede, giving her pitiful pile of cash and her last properties to Max in an attempt to give someone a chance to defeat her father.

She watched for a while, happy that it gave her time to admire Max's cock some more.

"So tell me Uncle Max, just how big does it get?" she eventually asked after finishing another mojito.

"Big enough," he laughed with a grin.

"If he won't tell you, just make him hard," Chloe suggested.

"Just like that?" Alissa asked her friend.

"Yep, masturbate where he can see you and I'm sure that would do the trick. Or maybe I should start sucking your tits, I'm pretty sure that would get him erect. Look, just the idea is working already!"

Alissa glanced to Max's cock and saw that he was indeed growing in response to Chloe's lewd suggestions. Even at half-mast it was an impressive sight.

"Oh my, imagine if we actually kissed each other," Alissa said, the sight of her uncle's cock stirring her desire.

"We could do it and see what happens?" Chloe suggested.

"Yeah, let's do it," Alissa agreed. The two nineteen year olds stood up from their chairs and came together in front of their fathers. Being of a similar height, Chloe's chest crushed against Alissa's as their lips and tongues came together. Alissa felt Chloe's hands slide down her sides and around to her butt as they kissed. She brought her own hands up to Chloe's breasts, trailing her fingers over the plentiful side-boob that resulted from their bodies being pressed together.

"Good lord, I do love the sight of two girls kissing," Max groaned.

"Especially such hot ones, daughters or not," Travis agreed.

Alissa could feel the juices of her pussy stirring, the comments of their fathers doing as much to stir her desire as the kiss itself. They broke apart with a shared gasp. Both girls immediately turned to check out Max's cock. It had grown even further, but Alissa thought it still had room to go a bit further.

"So big," she crooned, admiring the sight.

"Sure is, and look how hard your Dad is," Chloe agreed. Alissa turned to look at her father's cock and saw it straining skyward as he leant back in his chair.

"Makes me want to suck it," Chloe said. "How about it Ali, want to suck my Dad's cock while I suck your Dad's?"

"Now that you mention it, yes, I'd love that," Alissa replied, licking her lips in anticipation of the prospect. Chloe immediately took control and demanded that the two men sit side by side on the couch so she could watch Alissa even as she sucked off Travis. Alissa was surprised at how easily the two dads were suddenly taking the evolving situation in stride, but was horny enough not to over-think it.

Chloe tossed her a cushion and took one for herself, and each girl knelt between the legs of her friend's dad. Alissa looked down at Max's cock. It was definitely hard, not to mention amazingly long and thick. It lay up against his stomach as he reclined back on the couch. She ran a finger from the tip down to the root, enjoying the way it twitched under her light touch. She glanced across and noticed that Chloe already had her father's cock in her mouth. She watched for a couple of moments as Chloe worked her mouth up and down Travis' dick.

Returning her attention to Max, she wrapped her fingers around the huge member, about halfway down. She pulled it up towards her face, again amazed that her fingers didn't even meet around its girth. It was imposing to say the least! It stood so tall that. she had to kneel up off her heels to get into position to suck it. Before she took him in her mouth, she licked at the underside of the head, flicking at the base of the helmet, then up and over the little slit at the tip. Then she parted her lips and sucked the head into her mouth, both of her hands stroking him gently. She heard Max groan and took more of him into her mouth, wondering how much she would be able to take. Percentage-wise it wasn't going to be a lot. She heard her father groan beside her and looked to see Chloe stroking him as she sucked at just the head of his cock.

"Do you like watching your little girl sucking a huge cock Uncle Travis?" Chloe asked him. "She looks so good doing it, doesn't she? Look, even her pale pink nipples are getting flushed and hard and excited. They look extra tasty when she's horny!"

Alissa found the running commentary intoxicating in a way she would never have considered possible. It spurred her on and she took as much of Max's cock in her mouth as she possibly could, her jaw stretched wide until she felt the head bumping against the back of her throat. She slid her hand up until it touched her lips, then pulled her head back with a gasp.

"Holy shit!" she said when she saw how much of his long cock remained beneath her hand. She glanced across and saw that Chloe was watching her with what could only be described as a hungry look in her eye.

"Wow," Chloe agreed. Whatever else she may have been thinking, she left unsaid.

"I can't wait to make this sucker cum," Alissa gushed. She started stroking her uncle's cock with her hand and sucked the head back between her lips.

"Race you," Chloe giggled and started sucking Travis furiously, her hand also stroking him.

Alissa didn't bother to complain that she thought it unfair because Chloe had started sucking sooner, she just worked harder at making Max cum, her competitive streak leaping to the fore.

"Come for me Uncle Travis," Chloe moaned around his cock, "Cum so I can show everyone all your hot sticky juice dribbling down my big tits."

Both men groaned at the suggestion, but Travis was the one who came first. Chloe hungrily sucked all his seed from his cock, then leaned back on her heels, smiling with her mouth parted enough to let his cum spill out over her lips. It ran down her chin and she thrust her chest forward. Four sets of eyes watched as the cum trickled down from her chin and then ran down between her tits. Chloe wagged her head from side to side, coating both breasts before she smooshed them together.

"Want to cum all over my little titties, Uncle Max?" Alissa asked as she stroked his cock, enjoying the sight of Chloe's cum-covered tits.

"Can't think of any reason I wouldn't want to cum on your perfect tits," he replied with a grin.

Alissa wrapped both hands around his cock and sucked it at the same time. She felt Chloe's hand close over her breast and then a pinch on her nipple and she moaned around the massive cock in her mouth. Chloe knew how much it turned Ali on to have her nipples tweaked and twisted.

"I bet you're going to give these titties such a big load, Daddy," Chloe purred, intently watching her friend suck him. "I can't wait to see Ali coated in your sticky goo!"

"Oh fuck, get ready," Max cried out. He sat forward on the couch and Alissa sat back on her haunches, stroking his cock fervently with both hands and aiming it at her tits. Max gave a cry of pleasure and his cock pulsed strongly in Alissa's grasp. A big thick rope of cum shot from his cock and audibly splattered against her flat chest. Alissa kept stroking and mischievously shifted the aim of his cock so the second spurt flew over her right shoulder and hit Chloe.

"Oh My GOD!' Chloe laughed as a spurt of her father's cum hit her arm and the side of her breast. "You kinky slut!" Alissa had quickly re-aimed the monster cock at herself and took the rest of his load down her own front.

"That was so much fun!" Alissa declared when Max had stopped cumming. "Now all I have to do is take this lovely hunk of meat in my pussy and we will have achieved a full-on Daddy Swap! You'd like that, wouldn't you Uncle Max?"

"God yes, if you're up for it," he replied, glancing at his friend for his input.

Travis just shrugged and said, "Seems fair to me."

"I like the way you think," Chloe laughed, and leaned over to kiss her friend. Alissa happily kissed her back until she suddenly realised she could taste her father's cum on her friend's lips. She pulled back quickly in shock.

"What's wrong?" Chloe asked, seeing the appalled look on her friend's face.

"You taste like my Dad's cum!" Alissa said.

"Oh, is that all?" Chloe laughed. "It's just cum! You shot my Dad's all over me!"

"Yeah, but not in your mouth. There're limits, Chlo!"

"Only if you set them," Chloe laughed.

"Well I'm going to stick to eating cum I'm not related to, thank you very much," Alissa declared. "So, Uncle Max, when is your sword going to be ready to go again? I could really use it in my pussy."

"Give me a little while," Max replied, surprised by the sudden request. "We old dudes take a bit more firing up than those young studs you're obviously used to."

"That's okay, just don't take too long. I'm going to go rinse off anyway. Care to come with?"

"I will!" Chloe jumped in.

"No, I think your Dad gets first dibs, sweetie," Alissa answered, standing up and feeling her newest lover's cum sliding down her body.

"I'll take you up on that offer, young lady," Max replied, his eyes staring at the red landing strip above her pussy.

"I'll be happy to wash you off if you like, Chloe," Travis offered.

"Sure thing!" Chloe replied. "I'll just have to get my taste of Ali later. Ooh, does that turn you on? Me and your daughter?" she went on, seeing Travis' cock starting to rise again. "It's only been new that she's let me eat her, but I fucking love it. Now let's go get that thing all nice and hard and inside me!"

Alissa watched Chloe and her father head for his bathroom and then led Max off toward his bathroom just because it was further from the one about to be occupied. Being already naked, it was no time at all before they were in his shower together, water cascading over them as they used their hands to wash and explore each other's bodies. Alissa was thrilled when Max spent a long time playing with her breasts and kissing her nips. The natural responsiveness of her nipples soon had her writhing beneath his fingertips, and he was playing them like a maestro.

"Wow, you really enjoy this, don't you?" Max asked her as his fingers pulled at the caps of her breasts and he listened to her moans.

"Fuck yes. Sometimes I think I could almost cum just from having them sucked the right way."

"Well, that sounds like something fun to test out."

"I wouldn't complain if you gave it a go," Alissa smiled up at her uncle. He twisted her nipple again and slipped a hand between her legs, cupping her sex. She ground against it, her pussy ready and willing for pleasure. She felt her uncle's fingers slip between her swollen lips. She sighed at the pleasure of the penetration.

"God, you're so deliciously tight and tiny," he moaned as he fingered her. His six foot four frame towered over her slight body and had to stoop significantly to reach between her legs.

"I think we should see if my tiny pussy can stretch around this monster cock," Alissa purred, her hand dancing over the stretched, wet skin.

"I'm game if you are," he replied.

"I am, Uncle Max. I can't wait to feel you stuff this thing in my pussy," Alissa cooed.

Max quickly shut the water off and lifted Alissa from the floor like an over-sized doll. He strode with her into the bedroom, not bothering with drying at all. He set her gently on the mattress and studied her body, his cock hardening even further as he did so.

"God, that cock looks amazing looming over me like that," Alissa commented, staring up at the growing member. "It is sort of like a sword: kind of scary, but amazing."

"Scary? It's just a cock," Max laughed.

Alissa scrambled around to kneel in front of him. She held him in her left fist and then placed her right elbow against his abdomen so her right forearm was extended in line with his cock. With her fist closed, it was only just longer than his cock and her tiny wrist was about the same girth.

"It's not just a cock, it's almost as big as my forearm! That's a little scary, Uncle Max."

"Well, when you put it like that, I can see where you're coming from, but don't worry, I'll be as gentle as you want." Alissa quickly sucked the head of his cock into her mouth.

"We're going to have to get this and my pussy really wet," she said with a gasp when she pulled her head back from him. "In fact, I think we'd better cheat a little, wait here for a sec."

She dashed from Max's room to her own where she raided Chloe's bag, remembering her friend had a tube of lubricant. She grabbed it and ran back into Max's room, the anticipation of what she was about to do setting her body tingling.

"This should help!" she said happily as she closed the door.

"Well, before you spread that stuff all over us, I want to taste you, Ali," Max informed her.

"Well I do enjoy a good tongue lashing when administered correctly," she grinned. Max pushed her back on the bed and climbed over her, leaning down to kiss her. Alissa could feel his cock tapping against her legs and almost told him not to bother with tonguing her, but he was on the move, kissing her jaw, then her collarbone, then licking at her neck. He reached her breasts and spent a good amount of time working each of her pale nipples until they ached joyously.

"Oh God, Uncle Max, you're so good," she cooed, running her hands through his cropped blonde hair. She felt his teeth capture and pull at first one nipple, then the other. She started to wonder if he was going to try and make her cum by sucking on them right then and there, but he started to continue down her body.

"I love that you have this landing strip," he said, his fingers trailing down through her close-cropped fur from top to bottom.

"If it's not there, then anyone that sees me naked always wants to know if my hair is naturally red," Alissa laughed. "I decided to make it obvious."

"Well, it's perfect," he replied, dropping his mouth down to pull at her strip of soft pubes with his teeth. Alissa propped herself up on her elbows to watch as he then kissed his way down the short strip to her pussy. He blew through pursed lips and she felt the air from his mouth caress her lips, creating a cooling effect against the moisture remaining from the shower. His tongue ran over her lips, but not between them, teasing and building Alissa's anticipation of what was to come. He alternated between using his fingers and his mouth to tease and please her with growing intensity until she was about to plead with him to eat her. Just as she was about to do exactly that, she felt his tongue slide up between her lips and penetrate her ever so slightly and she sighed in pleasure.

"You taste delightful," Max murmured before flicking his tongue back and forth across her clit.

"Chloe certainly seems to think so," Alissa replied, deciding to tease her uncle with the thought that his daughter had been there before him and done exactly what he was doing.

"And do you think so?" he asked, surprising her.

"Um, yeah, I guess I do," she giggled. "Not that I've spent much time evaluating it."

"Well, I'll be happy to carry that load for you," he said, then set to eating her with intent. Alissa dropped back down on the bed, took hold of her breasts and teased her nipples as her uncle used his oral skills to get her off.

"I'm gonna cum, Uncle Max," she panted, her hips bucking up as her pleasure started to spike. Max just kept licking, his tongue swirling around her clit relentlessly.

"Gotta warn you, I'm gonna squirt!" she squealed as he took her clit between his lips and sucked. Her squeal became a wail and her pleasure reached its crescendo. Her legs convulsed, and she felt a gush as her pussy geysered as she came. Her legs flailed about and she dropped her hands to clutch at the bedcovers. As she recovered, she lifted her head enough to see her uncle grinning at her, the lower part of his face covered in her juices.

"That is incredible!" he declared.

"It sure felt incredible," she smiled at him, chest heaving as she continued to suck oxygen back into her lungs.

"You're certainly nice and wet now," he replied, pushing two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh God, probably tighter though, rather than ready to house that massive thing."

"Oh, I have confidence in you. We'll get it in there, I'm sure." He picked up the tube of lubricant and squirted some over his fingers. He ran them over her pussy and then slid them inside, mixing the artificial lubricant with what she had produced naturally.

"Let me lube you up, Uncle Max." She took the lubricant from him and had him stand in front of her. She held him almost vertically in one hand and squirted the tube so the lube was running down over the head of his cock. She deliberately got carried away, using way more than she thought they would need. Tossing aside the tube, she ran both hands all over his cock, sliding them up and down the erect shaft together, twisting her fist about the head when either hand reached the top, then jamming it back down again in a tight grip until she reached his balls. as well. She played with him until he was ready to burst and asked her to stop, claiming her he needed to be inside her, that he didn't want to cum before he had the chance to feel her tight pussy on his cock.

Alissa was tempted to make him cum anyway, but her pussy was aching for him too much.

"Go slowly, Uncle Max," she said as she lay back on the bed and spread her legs in nervous invitation.

"I will, sweetie," he assured her. Alissa took a deep breath and held it from the moment his cock nudged up against her pussy lips. Max reached down to steady himself as he eased forward. Alissa groaned as the head forced its way within her tight pussy opening, then squeezed all the way between her inner lips. She was glad she'd been overly generous with the lube it pushed further in and spread her wide. Cautious, she reached down and placed a hand against Max's stomach to guide him as to when he could and couldn't push. Responsive to her touch, he rocked gently back and forth, and under her guidance his cock slid gradually deeper into her pussy.

"Oh my fucking God you're big, Uncle Max. I've never felt so stretched," Alissa purred in satisfaction.

"You okay?"

"God yes, keep going!"

As she adjusted to his girth she removed her hand and he slid out and further back in with each of his thrusts. Alissa moaned and mewled and gasped with pleasure as he worked each inch of his cock into her pussy. When his cock head bumped against her cervix, she gave a gasp of shock and reached out her hand to restrain him again. "Not too deep," she whispered. "Just hold right there for a bit, let me get used to you properly."

1...7891011...16