The Daddy Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me, Daddy," Chloe begged her father, "please take me, Daddy!" She stood up, pulling on his cock to lead him to the couch. She sat down and spread her legs wide, fingers spreading her bald pussy lips. She saw her father staring down at her, and the look in his eyes set her on fire. Desire seethed in his look. It was far better than even the shocked look he'd given her the first time he'd seen her naked.

"Come on, Daddy, do it! Stick that gorgeous fucking cock in my pussy!"

"You're sure?" he asked.

"I've never been more sure, just hurry up and fuck me, Daddy!" Chloe gushed. Max leaned in, his cock nudging against her pussy lips. Chloe grabbed hold of his hips and pulled on them, drawing him forward, her nether lips spreading around the swollen head of his cock. She gasped as he took over, pushing his cock into her, rocking back before thrusting again, penetrating a little deeper each time for what seemed ages.

"Doesn't that look hot, Daddy?" Alissa asked her father, one hand idly stroking his cock as she focussed on Max pushing his massive cock into his daughter's pussy. "I want you to do that to me, too. Will you fuck me Daddy? Please?"

"God yes," Travis replied, his hands reaching out to lift Alissa from where she'd been squatting. He led her by the hand over to the couch and had her sit down next to where Max was eagerly thrusting in and out of Chloe's pussy. Alissa sat down next to her friend, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Feel good?" she asked.

"Fucking amazing," Chloe groaned.

Alissa leaned over to her as her dad moved into position. She sucked hard on her friend's nipple, pulling it with her lips before biting down on it. She quickly released it and returned her attention to Travis once she felt her his hands pushing her knees apart.

"God, your pussy is pretty, Ali. I want to eat it."

"Fuck me first, Daddy, I need your cock. I need you to do what Uncle Max is doing to Chloe. I want you inside me while he's inside her. You can eat me all you want later on."

Travis acceded to his daughter's wish. He ran his fingers down her wet slit and then rubbed the head of his cock over it. Alissa groaned in expectation as she saw the head of her father's dick spreading her lips as he rubbed it up, then back down. She wiggled eagerly, trying to thrust at him. It quickly became unnecessary as she felt him push forward and drive his cock deep inside her.

"Ahhhhh!" she cried out in pleasure. "Oh, fuck yes!" She reached out blindly with her hand and found Chloe's, clenching it in solidarity as she turned and gave her friend a manic grin. Chloe returned it, equally out of her mind with excitement.

Max and Travis both thrust their cocks in and out of their daughter's pussies, their hard shafts spearing inside them.

"Oh fuck, you're tight, Chloe," Max groaned.

"And you're fucking enormous," Chloe gushed, gasping with pleasure.

Alissa begged, "I want your cum inside me Daddy, I want to feel you explode and fill me up."

"I want that too, Daddy," Chloe cried out.

"Cum for me, Chloe," Max urged her. "Cum for me so I can feel you cumming on my cock!" Chloe dropped a hand to her clit, fingers dancing over it, teasing and stimulating it as her father thrust again and again into her pussy, her large breasts jiggling with each thrust.

"You too Ali, you need to cum too," Travis gasped. Alissa grinned at him and joined Chloe in stimulating her own clitoris. Travis reached out to her almost flat chest and grabbed hold of a pale, swollen nipple and pulled on it.

"Oh fuck yeah Dad, pull it hard," Ali responded, her breathing becoming more ragged with each electric sensation that pulsed through her.

Chloe came first, shuddering. Max continued thrusting for a few more moments, then rammed as much of his cock into his daughter's pussy as he was allowed and exploded, cum rushing from his cock to fill her.

"Yessssssssssssssss!" Chloe cried out exultantly.

Alissa was shaking and gasping and then cried out as loudly as Chloe had as she too exploded with orgasm. She pushed at her father desperately and as he pulled back a little, they both felt the pressure release as she came, squirting a flood of girl-cum around his cock, spraying it over his abdomen, aftershocks shaking her body on the couch.

"Holy shit!" Travis exclaimed with a grin as the entire front of his body experienced her orgasm.

"Damn, that's impressive," Max commented.

"Now fill me, Daddy," Alissa gasped, "I need your hot cum!"

Travis jammed his cock back into her pussy and grabbed hold of her hips, thrusting as hard and fast as he could until he too exploded. He kept thrusting as his cock pulsed and spurted.

Eventually Travis sat back on his haunches, panting hard. Alissa leaned back onto the couch, her father's cum leaking from her pussy.

"Now that's what I call a good start," Chloe declared with a grin. "Wanna see who can get their Daddy hard again first?"

"Huh, I'm not going to play that game, you're way too much of a slut for me to beat you," Alissa answered.

"Me? A slut?" Chloe demanded, clearly not offended. "You want to see a slut? Watch this!" She dropped her hand to her pussy and dipped her fingers in the cum that was running down between her ass cheeks. When they were nice and sticky she reached across to Alissa and fingered her pussy with them, gathering some of her and Travis' cum fluids as well. Then she pulled them out, brought them to her mouth and sucked them noisily.

"Mmm, cum cocktail!" Chloe gloated. Then she knelt up, leaned over and started sucking on Alissa's nipple. "Pity these tits aren't covered in cum, too." Alissa arched her back in pleasure at the sensation of her friend attacking her nipples, first the right nipple, then the left. While she sucked them, she started rubbing Alissa's pussy as well.

'You trying to make me cum again or something?" Alissa moaned, but made no move to stop her.

"Something like that," Chloe purred around a nipple. She then kissed her way down across her friend's ribs and nice flat belly toward her pussy. "I hope one of you studs is going to be able to fuck me while I eat this hot girl."

Alissa gasped when her friend's tongue slipped between her pussy lips. Chloe was on her knees between Alissa's legs, hungrily devouring her, sucking and slurping at her and Travis' cum as the mix continued to seep from within. Alissa glanced at her father and saw how he was hardening at the sight.

"Go on Daddy, stick your cock in Chloe's pussy, I want to watch you fuck her while she eats me." She grabbed hold of Chloe's hair and scrunched her hands in it as her father followed her suggestion and moved in behind Chloe to slide his cock into her bald pussy.

"Now you should suck my Daddy, Ali," Chloe suggested between licks and sucks of Alissa's swollen labia.

"Good idea," Alissa agreed. "Bring that big hunk of sausage over here, Uncle Max. Let me clean it up for you."

"See, you're totally a slut too," Chloe laughed as her father moved to where the redhead could take him in her mouth.

"You're right! That's whylet you eat my Daddy's cum out of my pussy," Alissa laughed before her mouth was filled with cock again. They all fucked like that for a while before Chloe complained her knees were getting sore from the tiled floor.

"I guess there are some beds we could use," Max suggested.

"Good idea Daddy, why don't you go lie on your bed so I can ride you?" Chloe suggested.

"Hey, I was sucking him," Alissa complained.

"I'm sure you'll get another turn," Chloe laughed. They piled into Max's bedroom and he lay down on the bed, his daughter dragging her tits over his engorged cock as she joined him. She slithered her way up his body until she was straddling him, his cock trapped against his stomach.

"God, I don't even need to have it inside me to get a good ride," Chloe cooed, her pussy mashed down on his shaft as she worked her hips back and forth, sliding along him, lips spread either side of his girth.

"Yeah, but if you don't, I'm going to push you off and ride him properly myself," Alissa warned her. "Use it or lose it, babe."

"Okay, fine, I'll fuck him then," Chloe giggled, pretending it was some sort of chore. She quickly stood up above him and grabbed his cock so she could sit back down and impale herself on it as she squatted down again. Alissa watched her friend riding her Dad's cock, her own father sitting on the opposite edge of the bed observing as well. She thought briefly about going around to him to initiate some action but decided to try something else instead. She climbed onto the bed and stood facing Chloe with a foot on either side of Max's head so he was looking up at her pussy and Chloe had it almost in her face.

"Now that is beautiful sight," Max groaned.

"Well, you're going to get a closer look than this," Alissa replied as she squatted down over him, lowering her pussy to his face. "You should even be able to taste it from here." She moaned as she felt his tongue slide along her slit. She reached out and grabbed hold of Chloe's tits, putting hard on her nipples.

Chloe in turn grabbed hold of Alissa, one hand on each side of her face. She held her friend steady enough so she could kiss her, her tongue probing forcefully between her lips and slipping over Alissa's tongue.

"That looks amazing," Travis sighed, one hand idly stroking his hard cock.

"Stand up here where we can both suck you off, Daddy," Alissa suggested.

"Look at my naughty girl with all the kinky ideas," Chloe said appreciatively. Travis made his way onto the bed, standing beside the two girls, his cock pointing between their heads. Chloe beat Alissa to sucking him, taking hold of the bouncing cock and pulling it into her mouth.

"It's polite to share, you know," Alissa complained. Chloe grinned around Travis' cock and then let it slip from her mouth.

"Well by all means let's share then," Chloe said. "Wrap those succulent lips around your Daddy's cock."

"Or we could just kinda hold our mouths together and let Daddy fuck his cock back and forth between them."

"Sounds like fun, what do you think, Uncle Trav?" Chloe replied.

"Anything that involves my cock and both your pairs of lips sounds like fun to me."

Chloe and Alissa brought their heads together and kissed for a moment before Travis pushed his cock between them. Together they slobbered and drooled along his shaft as he worked it back and forth, gliding between their lips.

Alissa's lips and tongue vibrated excitingly as she moaned over her Dad's shaft, spurred on by her Uncle Max's tongue working on her clit. Chloe joined in on the other side of Travis' cock, moaning in unison as her father's tall mast explored her depths.

They continued like that until Alissa announced that they needed to do something else. She disengaged herself from the fun and turned to her father.

"I want to see you fuck her in the ass, Daddy. I want to see you skewer her butt while she's riding her Daddy's massive cock. "

"Oh God yes, that sounds awesome!" Chloe cried out.

"I'll go get the lube," Alissa said excitedly and bounced out of the room. She returned, brandishing the lube triumphantly, and told her Dad to get in behind Chloe. After liberally squirting the slippery gel over her friend's butt, she lubed up her Dad with a quick hand job and then guided him toward Chloe's butthole. Alissa briefly grappled with Max's testicles to tease him before grabbing hold of her father's cock again and guiding it towards the tight little starfish. She watched as her father pushed forward and his cock began to stretch Chloe's anus wide open. Given how full her pussy was, she was amazed her friend was able to take anything at all!

"Oh fuck, I feel so full!" Chloe groaned.

Alissa crawled back to where she could see Max's face.

"Do you like being buried in your daughter's pussy while your best friend fucks her ass, Uncle Max? Does it turn you on and make you want to cum inside your hot baby girl?'

"Fuck yes I do Ali, and if you keep talking about it like that I'm going to lose my nut sooner rather than later!"

"How about you just suck on my tit while I clam up, Uncle Max?" Alissa suggested. Chloe pushed herself up far enough that Alissa was able to work her breast over Max's face, and the slender girl sighed in pleasure as her nipple was sucked deep and teased with his teeth and tongue. She reached down between her legs and massaged her swollen clitoris, loving the spikes of pleasure surging from her cunt through her body, matching those emanating from her nipple.

"Fuck my ass, Uncle Trav! Pump it full of cum; I want you and Daddy to pump your man-cum in both my holes!" Chloe demanded.

"Holy shit," Travis moaned, sliding his cock in and out of her tight back passage. "I can't take any more!!" He shoved his cock deep in her anus as his cum erupted into her bowels.

"Ooooooh, he's cumming, Daddy! My bum's so warm and gooey!" Chloe cried out.

Travis pulled out of Chloe's butt, giving her the freedom to start bouncing vigorously up and down on her father's massive cock.

"Do it Daddy, cum inside me, fill my cunt!" she pleaded with him. As Alissa rose and stepped away, Max took hold of Chloe's hips and rolled her to the side, quickly rotating on top of her.

"You want a cunt full of Daddy cum? You got it, baby girl," he panted as he plunged his cock back into her pussy and started fucking her hard and fast. Chloe squealed and cried out as her father rammed his cock home again and again until with a cry of pleasure of his own, he pumped her full of his seed. Spent, he flopped next to her on the bed, panting from his exertions.

"Oh my God Ali, as soon as our Dads recover, you have to try that," Chloe gushed as she lay with her legs spread and cum leaking from her ass and pussy.

"There's something else I need to try first," Travis said, turning to his daughter. He had her lay down beside her friend, the two of them almost filling the bed. He spread her legs wide, one draped over one of Chloe's and the other almost off the bed. He moved between them and lay so his face was within inches of her pussy. His fingers trailed lightly over her swollen, pale pink lips. He played gently with them, running them over her red-haired landing strip, then down between her silky inner lips. He slipped a finger inside her, explored, then pulled it out and sucked it to taste her. Satisfied, he used his fingers to spread her lips and then ran his tongue from the bottom of her slit up to her clit.

Alissa sighed pleasurably at the sensations as he ran his tongue in a gentle circle around her nub before flicking it back and forth. He took his time, enjoying the little gasps and squeaks she emitted in response to his oral ministrations. He didn't want her to cum quickly, he wanted to build her up to it slowly. He wanted to make her squirt.

"Isn't he a good pussy-licker Ali?" Chloe purred, rolling onto her side to watch.

"Oh yeah," Alissa replied with a contented sigh, turning to look at Chloe.

"God, look how erect your nipple is,' Chloe purred, tracing her finger over the swollen tip of her breast. She took it between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed it hard before pulling on it sharply. Alissa gave a little yelp of pleasure that spurred Chloe on. She adjusted her position and leaned in over Alissa's breast, nibbling gently and sucking hard on first one nipple and then the other.

"You should help me Daddy, we can have one of these sexy little tits each," Chloe suggested to her father.

When Max's mouth closed over Alissa's nipple, Alissa gave a wail of joy. She had mouths on her pussy and both her nipples and wondered if anything else could feel so good.

"Don't stop, any of you!" she cried out. "It's fucking amazing!"

Travis drove two fingers into his daughter's pussy and curled them up toward the front wall, seeking and finding her special spongy spot to stimulate as he attacked her clit with his tongue. He licked her and licked ever faster until it was clear she was about to cum... and then stopped.

"Nooooooo! Don't stop, Daddy, I need to cum!" she protested. His fingers had stalled in her pussy as well and she wiggled around, attempting in vain to derive some pleasure from them. "Oh fuck, I think I'm gonna cum anyway," she panted as Max and Chloe both continued exciting her by sucking hard on her nipples.

Travis sprang back into action and used two fingers from his free hand to slide rapidly left and right over her clit instead of sucking her, then resumed his urgent stroking of her g-spot and felt her body spasm violently under his touch. Alissa screamed and bucked her butt high off the bed. Travis pulled his fingers from her pussy just as a spray of cum erupted from between her lips and doused his face and shoulders!

Max and Chloe both released her nipples to watch as Alissa flopped about helplessly on the bed, overwhelmed by the intensity of her orgasm!

"That's so fucking hot," Max commented.

"It's amazing isn't it?" Chloe agreed.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck,' Alissa muttered, her volume decreasing with each utterance. "That was incredible, thank you all."

"Oh, it was no trouble at all," Max laughed.

"You still need to try both cocks at once," Chloe reminded her.

"Maybe later; that was pretty fucking intense all by itself," Alissa groaned.

"Later works for me," Travis agreed.

Without much further discussion everyone headed to the various bathrooms to clean up before heading to bed for the night, all of them deciding to sleep in their original arrangements.

~~~~~~~

"Two days to go," Chloe sighed, sitting naked on the balcony accompanied by an equally naked Alissa as they enjoyed the morning sun.

"Yeah, I can't believe we actually have to go back to Uni!" Alissa complained.

"Not to mention not having you and your Dad around twenty-four seven."

"Of course, you will be alone in the house with your Dad and his monster cock," Alissa sighed. "There's got to be an upside to that!"

"True," Chloe agreed, smiling and perking up a little. "But I'm sure we would both welcome a visit from you like, any time you wanted."

"And I know you and those fabulous tits will of course be welcome with or without adornment at our house, too," Alissa giggled.

They were joined a short time later by their fathers and decided they should all dress and go down and enjoy the resort for the day.

They swam in the pool, strolled on the beach and boated out to the reef to snorkel. Late in the afternoon they gathered at the bar for a drink.

"What do you reckon Dad, should we have a Marsh versus Sands table tennis challenge? Or maybe girls versus daggy old Dads?" Alissa suggested as she sipped at her daiquiri.

"Daggy old Dads?" Travis objected. "Sounds to me like someone wants a paddling and not just in the table tennis sense!"

"Hah! If you beat us, you can spank our bare bottoms over the table tennis table with the paddle. How's that for a challenge?"

"Sounds fun; I'm in!"

"What do you reckon Max, shall we put these two to the sword?"

"Hang on, what if we win?" Chloe asked. "What do we get?"

"Hour-long full-body massages!" Alissa decreed.

"Ooh that does sound good. What do the daggy Dads say?"

"The daggy Dads hope you weren't planning on sitting down for dinner," Max declared.

They ordered another round of drinks and headed over to the area of the resort supposedly reserved for teenagers. It was empty of kids, so they had it to themselves. The area was raised, overlooking the beach and the ocean, with a pool table wonky enough that it looked like it could double as a challenging mini-golf surface, and a worn but serviceable ping pong table. There was a brief scramble for the paddles with the least damage before they settled in with the girls at one end of the table and their fathers at the other.