The Daddy Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that is dirty," he moaned.

"Alissa gave a squeal when she felt her friend's tongue licking at the cum oozing from her ass.

"She's licking Daddy's cum from my ass, Uncle Max," Alissa whispered in his ear as she lay her chest on his. "Chloe is eating my Daddy's cum straight from my ass, how dirty is that?"

"Oh fuck!" was the only warning that Max gave before erupting in Alissa's cunt.

"Oh god yes!" Alissa cried out in response as she felt his cock spurt inside her. She lay quivering on him for a moment, a small orgasm washing through her. She rolled off to the side, panting.

Chloe grabbed her ankles and pulled her toward the foot of the bed, then pushed her legs apart, kneeling on the floor.

"What are you doing? Haven't you been a dirty enough slut already?" Alissa asked, giggling.

"Cleaning you up," Chloe declared. Three sets of eyes focussed on her as she dipped her head between her friend's thighs and started licking her pussy, slurping and sucking and swallowing the seed that continually leaked from it. Alissa clutched at the sheets of the bed, barely coping with the intensity of the sensations rocking through her pussy.

"Make her squirt, Chloe," Max encouraged his daughter. "I want to see her pussy fountain again." Travis moved behind Chloe's beautifully curved ass and knelt. He thrust two fingers inside her before pulling them out and using his tongue to please her instead. He hardened as he licked Chloe and she continued to lick his daughter and when he was ready, he grabbed the tube of lube and squirted some over his cock. Then he thrust it all the way into Chloe's ass.

"Oh fuck yes, Uncle Trav!" Chloe screamed into Alissa's pussy. Travis simply started fucking Chloe's shapely ass, holding onto her hips, his thrusts shoving her face into Alissa over and again, who was squealing in delight on the bed.

Max moved across the bed and lay his cock across Alissa's lips, sliding it back and forth until she parted them and turned her head for him to thrust into her mouth as deep as she could take him.

For long moments there was only the sound of grunts and groans and yips and yelps and squeals as the foursome enjoyed each other's bodies. Then Alissa warned Chloe she was about to cum hard. Travis pulled his cock from Chloe's ass so he could watch, while Max just pushed his cock into Chloe's mouth and held it there.

Chloe sucked hard on Alissa's clit and worked two fingers inside her until Alissa wailed around Max's knob. Her body arced up off the bed, her slender hips thrusting toward the sky, thighs quivering and shaking as Chloe pulled her fingers from her pussy. A fountain of cum blasted into the air and arced high over Chloe's shoulder before raining down over her back and butt! Alissa's eyes rolled briefly up behind her eyelids under the intensity.

"That's so fucking hot!" Max announced as Ali flopped back onto the bed. She gasped for air desperately, her chest heaving.

Satisfied with what he'd seen, Travis grabbed hold of Chloe again and jammed his cock back into her ass. He fucked her unceremoniously until he erupted with his second load and collapsed on top of her, exhausted, before eventually pulling out.

"Thanks, Uncle Trav,"' Chloe cooed as she felt his seed slip from her asshole and run down her lips.

"You're most welcome," he replied happily, spanking her ass cheek good-naturedly.

"Think you've stretched that little hole enough to take me in?" her father asked as she in turn collapsed on the bed.

"Maybe," Chloe replied. "But it probably wouldn't hurt as much if we could find something between Uncle Trav and you to stretch me a little more first."

"Well, when you're ready, clean up and we'll set about stretching that ass properly."

"Yes Daddy," Chloe replied. She crawled over the bed to Alissa and snuggled up against her. "Mind if I just cuddle for a bit?"

"Of course not," Alissa replied happily, draping an affectionate hand over her friend's tit.

"Well while you girls rest up, I'm grabbing a drink," Max decided. "Anyone?"

"I'll grab a beer with you, mate," Travis replied. The girls indicated they were happy just relaxing on the bed.

"Are you really going to try and take that thing in your bum?" Alissa asked Chloe once they were alone.

"Sure am," Chloe replied, her head back in Alissa's lap..

"I can't imagine even making the attempt," Alissa mused aloud.

"For some reason, just the idea seems too exciting not to try. I mean, it's the last hole I can give my Dad."

"As long as you're happy," Alissa said, leaning down to give her friend a kiss.

"Can't imagine being happier. I think it's time for me to clean up to be ready for Daddy." Chloe extricated herself from Alissa's arms and slipped into the bathroom to clean up.

When she was ready, she returned to the bedroom and called for her father, informing him in a loud voice that she was "...ready for him to ream her ass."

Travis and Max entered the room together, beers in hand while Alissa was already waiting on the bed.

"Let me help you get ready, Chloe," Alissa offered.

"Of course," Chloe grinned.

"Right then, get in position: head down, ass up, baby," Alissa giggled.

Chloe did exactly as Alissa ordered, exaggerating the position and waggling her curvy ass back and forth. "Lube me up, baby," she purred.

Alissa grabbed the lube and pressed the nozzle against her friend's anus. She gave it a squirt and then swirled her finger around her anus before easing it inside.

"That's not going to get me ready,' Chloe complained, as if daring her friend to get her hands dirty as their fathers watched.

"Well, if you want to go straight to the main event I can get your Dad over here, but I thought you might like to ease into it a little."

"Well, when you put it like that, I guess I should say thank you," Chloe laughed. Alissa didn't bother answering, she simply slipped a second finger in beside the first.

"She's so tight back here, isn't she Daddy?" she asked her father.

"That she is, just like you are, honey," Travis answered.

"Daddy, can you go get my deodorant from our bathroom, please?" Alissa asked her father.

"Um, sure," he replied. While he went to do that, Alissa pulled her fingers from Chloe, then pushed in her index finger again. With it embedded deep in her, she started to work the index finger of her other hand inside as well. She followed that with the middle finger of her right hand so she had three fingers inside her.

"Mmm, that's so good, Ali," Chloe purred.

"Glad you like it," Alissa laughed. "Ready for more?"

"Oh yeah, please."

Alissa slipped the middle finger of her other hand inside as well, slipping it in amongst the three fingers already wedged in her friend's tight back hole.

Once it was in, she had two fingers from each hand embedded in Chloe's ass, turned away from each other so that as she pulled them apart she could stretch her friend even further.

"Now that's a lovely sight," Travis replied as he re-entered the room with his daughter's deodorant stick in hand. "Is this what you were looking for?"

"Yep, that's perfect," Alissa replied. "Now can you lube it up really good for me?"

"Daddy, can you come here so I can suck that lovely cock before it goes in my ass please?" Chloe asked from the bed. "I want to feel your massive cock stretching my mouth wide open while Alissa stretches my ass even wider for you."

Max moved around and climbed onto the bed in front of her, spreading his legs to either side. Chloe lifted her head from the mattress and took her father's cock in hand, her fist wrapped around it as her lips slipped over him.

Alissa pulled her fingers from Chloe's ass and took the lubricated deodorant stick from her father. It was cylindrical, with a semi-spherical lid, and she checked that it was screwed in tight enough that there was no chance of her losing it. Satisfied that it wouldn't come loose, she pressed the rounded top against Chloe's ass and pushed. She thought it was just a little bigger around than her father's cock, but didn't bother to do a direct measurement.

Travis stepped in behind his daughter and slipped his arms around her to fondle her tits as he watched her ministrations over her shoulder. Alissa gasped as his fingers seized her nipples and squeezed firmly. It was so nice that everyone was enjoying her little tits! She loved it.

She pushed at the deodorant again and felt Chloe pushing back. Alissa let her, holding the stick steady so that Chloe was doing most of the work and able to control the speed with which it began to enter her.

"God, that feels good!" Chloe moaned between sucks on her father's cock. Alissa pushed more firmly and felt the moment when Chloe's ass yielded, a full inch-and-a-half of the thick stick sliding inside her butt. Chloe squealed in glee.

Alissa pulled back on the tube then slid it inside again, then worked it in and out until it was gliding almost effortlessly in and out of Chloe's butt-hole. She pulled it completely free, leaving her friend's ass gaping, but then as it started to close, shoved the stick back in again. She repeated that several times, fascinated.

"That is so hot," her father whispered in her ear as he twisted her nipples.

"Yeah, I can kind of tell you like it, Daddy," she replied, pushing back against the hard cock that was pressing into her lower back.

"Do you think I'm ready for my Daddy now, Ali?" Chloe asked.

"I do," Alissa replied confidently.

Everyone moved to new positions around Chloe as she reassumed her head-down-ass-up position, presenting her ass as an offering to her father. Alissa and Travis stood behind Chloe and toeither side of Max, where they could watch as he began trying to work his cock inside her ass. Alissa prepped him with excessive amounts of lube, both hands working up and down his engorged shaft and twisting around the head of his dick.

The head of Max's cock rested against the outside of Chloe's anus, and the three observers all noted how small it made the entrance look.

"Do it Daddy, put your cock in my bum," Chloe told him.

Max pushed steadily, one hand holding the top of his dick to maintain its target. Slowly, gradually, Chloe's ass opened, then opened some more, eventually spreading around the head of his missile.

"Holy shit," she moaned before any more than just half of the head was even inside her. "And I thought the deodorant was big!"

"Take all the time you need, baby," Max advised his daughter. Chloe pushed back in response and then gasped out loud as the entire head of her father's cock lodged in her ass. She stopped pushing, adjusting to the size.

"That's just the head, Chloe," Ali advised her friend. "I can't believe you got even that far!"

"So fucking big," Chloe groaned. She held still for a while, gearing up for more, and before anyone said anything else she pushed back against her father again. Feeling her do so, Max pushed as well, and another half inch of his cock slipped inside her. They both kept pushing until a full inch of his dick had slipped inside her anus.

"Holy fuck, oh God!" Chloe cried out as she was stretched wide open.

"Religious experience?" Alissa giggled at her cries.

"Fucking close enough," Chloe groaned as her father rocked ever so slightly back and forth as she adjusted to him.

"Do you want some more, sweetheart?" her father asked.

"Fuck yes," she replied, again pushing back against him. Max again pushed as well, and another inch slid slowly inside her ass.

For the next few minutes Chloe and her father worked together to bury his cock further and further inside her. When he had half his manhood stuffed up her bum, she moaned that it was enough.

"Now fuck me Daddy, fuck my tight little ass with that gorgeous hunk of meat," Chloe ordered with a throaty growl.

Max moaned and started sliding in and out of his daughter's asshole, watching intently as it disappeared up her sphincter and then reappeared each time he pulled back again. Chloe gave gleeful cries of pleasure as he thrust into her bum over and over again.

Alissa, after watching the initial fucking entranced, reached in between Chloe's legs for her pussy, finding it dripping with pleasure.

"Talk about wet!" Alissa exclaimed as she slipped two fingers into her friend, then dragged her wet, slippery fingers back to her clit and started rubbing it firmly.

"Oh SHIT Ali!" Chloe cried out, bucking wildly at the contact. "That's perfect! Keep going!" Alissa had paused for a second at her friend's outburst, but resumed immediately upon her insistence. Within moments, Chloe was cumming, and cumming hard.

"Fuck, that's amazing!" Max called out as he felt the rippling pleasure of his daughter's orgasm squeezing him with her ass. He pushed as deep as he dared and exploded up her rectum!

"Oh my goooooooooooddddddddddddd!!!" Chloe wailed, hands almost white-knuckled in their grip on the bedding. Max pulled out and Alissa moved quickly to watch his cum oozing from Chloe's widely gaping asshole.

"Now that's me well and truly fucked," Chloe purred in deep satisfaction as she collapsed on the bed.

~~~~~~~

"I can't believe we have to leave today," Alissa lamented as they all enjoyed a quiet , naked breakfast together the following morning

"I know, right?" Chloe agreed.

"We need to talk about what happens back home," Travis commented.

"Why?" Alissa asked him.

"Because life gets complicated, especially when there's sex involved, right Max?"

"Damn straight," his mate replied.

"You'd better not say Ali and I can't fuck you guys anymore," Chloe warned.

"No, I'm not about to say that at all," Travis reassured her. "But we do need some guidelines to operate within so there's no jealousy or anything. It's fine for us to keep having fun together as long as everyone continues to be okay with it. But if someone decides they don't want to participate anymore, they need to have the right to opt out without any criticism or repercussion from the rest of us. After all, it's highly likely that the two of you will find boyfriends your own age who will eliminate Max and me from the picture, or at least back us away a step or two. And if you marry and have kids, then the last thing you'd need in the middle of the night would be for us to come knocking on your door looking for a root."

"I guess that makes sense," Alissa replied.

"Yeah, true," Chloe agreed.

They spent the next hour discussing different scenarios and what ifs of how things would operate at home, resulting in agreement amongst them as to their future, which would likely prove slightly complicated, but full of sex!

"Right! Well if we're done with all that, how about one last holiday fuck?" Chloe asked.

"Sounds like fun to me," Alissa voted.

"Kind of hard to say no," Travis grinned. Max simply stood up with an already-growing erection rising with him.

"Chloe, may I lick your pussy?" Alissa asked mischievously, if a bit nervously.

"Seriously?" Chloe asked excitedly.

"Uh huh," Alissa replied, biting her bottom lip.

"Damn! Of course you can!"

"Want to watch me eat my first pussy Daddy?" Alissa asked her father, plunging ahead before she could change her mind.

"You know I do, baby cheeks!"

Chloeheaded head for the nearest bed, where she lay down and spread herself wide in invitation. Alissa followed, stripped and only slightly more leisurely than her friend, and then settled into position between Chloe's legs, fingers tracing up and down her bald pussy lips, undertaking a close-up inspection. She teased between Chloe's lips, feeling moisture accumulating as she played. She pushed a finger inside her and pulled it out again, then spread her inner lips out over her labia. She could smell her friend's arousal and found it far more inviting than she had feared it would be. She revealed Chloe's clit and ran her moistened finger over it gently, enjoying the way her friend squirmed at the touch. She gazed up Chloe's body to see her propped up on her elbows, watching intently. Alissa gave her a nervous smile and then took a deep breath before running her tongue along Chloe's slit.

"Mmm, I've waited so long for this," Chloe purred. Alissa smiled at her again, then probed her stiffened tongue between her lips and wiggled it around. She teased at Chloe's labia, and then flicked her tongue across her clit.

"That's what I like,Honey," Chloe informed her. "Lick my clit for me and don't be gentle."

Alissa pressed her tongue against Chloe's clit and licked, though she thought she likely wasn't doing it as forcefully as her friend had asked her to.

"God, that looks sexy, Ali," her father commented from where he was watching, standing by the bed with his cock in hand, stroking it.

"Thanks, Daddy," Alissa replied before continuing to lick Chloe.

"Is doing me making you wet, Ali?" Chloe asked her.

"Uh huh," Alissa replied into her friend's pussy.

"You should fuck her, Daddy," Chloe suggested to her father. "And you should come close enough for me to suck, Uncle Trav."

Alissa felt her Uncle Max's hands caress her butt and a finger delve between her legs to feel just how wet she actually was. Then his massive cock was pushed against her and she had to push back so her face wouldn't be mashed into Chloe's pussy as he squeezed his cock into her tight little cunt. Alissa moaned blissfully into Chloe's pussy as her own pussy was stretched wide and she resumed tonguing her, applying firmer pressure against her clit.

"Oh fuck yes, just like that, Ali," Chloe called out before her mouth was stuffed full of Travis' cock.

Alissa felt her uncle's cock sliding slowly in and out between her lips, leaving her able to devote all her attention to the pussy in front of her. She wanted Chloe to cum and she set about ensuring that she did so.

It took a while, but she was finally pleased to have her friend shaking and shuddering beneath her in orgasmic bliss.

"How'd I do for my first time, Chlo?" Alissa asked cheekily.

"Brilliantly of course, just like I knew you would," the satisfied Chloe answered. "Now present her with her reward, Daddy."

Alissa felt Max start sliding in and out of her pussy faster and more forcefully as she watched Chloe change position on the bed so Travis could fuck her doggy-style.

"Let me roll over, Uncle Max," Alissa requested, slipping off his massive cock so she could do exactly that. She lay on her back, then pulled her knees so her legs went up and wide, her feet almost tucked behind her head. "Now give it to me!"

Max grabbed her and pulled her to the edge of the bed so he could stand on the floor while sliding his cock back inside her while leaning over her torso. She felt him thrust deep into her pussy and wondered how much of him was still outside of her as he bottomed out. Max pumped her pussy, thrusting enthusiastically while Alissa played with her nipples.

"I want your cum on my tiny little tits, Uncle Max. I want to rub your yummy warm goop all over my hard little nipples." Max simply responded with a gasp of pleasure and ever-stronger thrusts . Alissa cried out in pleasure, slipping her hands down to her clit, her legs kept splayed by her outreached elbows. She watched Max's massive cock disappearing into her pussy over and again while feeling it stretch her wide and fill her with each thrust. Then he pulled out and exploded over her body, his first thick strand of warm white cum landing between her tits and extending all the way down to her landing strip. He kept pumping with his hand as he emptied himself over her. Alissa squealed with delight and scooped the slippery cum onto her nipples, teasing and twisting them. She abandoned the right one after a moment and reached the cummy fingers of that hand down ready to pleasure her clit, when Max dropped to his knees and insisted that he be allowed to take care of her. Alissa resumed pleasuring her right breast while she felt his tongue assault her pussy and she gave her nipple a particularly sharp tug as she turned to watch her father's cock pumping in and out of Chloe's cunt.